Maintenance Supervisor I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Looking to secure a Maintenance/Electrical Supervisor position where my seasoned interpersonal and analytical skill will be utilized; as well where opportunities exist to grow and be exposed to more challenging aspects of the manufacturing and production field.
Skills : Bi-literateAbility To Use Tbred, IQMS, MP2, Meridian, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, AUTOCAD, Inventors, Solidworks, Revit Architecture, Sketchup, and The Operation Of Basic Standard Office Equipment.
- Supervise a team of 10 technicians to perform all equipment, MMHE, and other maintenance corrective and preventive work orders on the plant/facility as needed or upon set frequency.
- Create a weekly schedule and manage the department's efficiency KPI's on a weekly basis.
- Comply with maintenance personnel to ensure the safety and quality of our operations during plant/facility repairs or jobs.
- Prepared estimates of work hours, materials and resources required for projects; approved and initiated requisitions for materials and supplies; and audited reports and maintenance records or repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining the most cost-effective spare parts inventory level, and ensuring minimal downtime by securing an accurately and sufficiently stock parts area.
- Maintain communication with other departments, management, and employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may restrict the efficiency of operation.
- Lockout-tag out requirements and wearing all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Performs various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
- Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
Senior Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 25+ years of extensive experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Seeking a challenging supervisory position where I can apply my skills and leadership to lead a company to achieve World Class status in areas of Quality, Cost, and Delivery.
Skills : Electric Pallet Jack, Stocking, Basic Computer, Supervisor, Training, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Customer Service, Excellent Technology, Typing, Management Experience, and Maintenance.
- Managing direct reports and providing leadership, support, and feedback to the skilled trade's teams with respect to goals and specific metrics.
- Managing and controlling attendance and cost for projects and day-to-day operations.
- Managing and supervising construction and maintenance of daily production requirements.
- Implementing continuous improvement and cost saving programs throughout the plant that were measurable.
- Implementing safety and 5 s programs as well as divisional and cooperate policies.
- Responsible for daily maintenance reporting for issues that occurred during your shift both in the typewritten format as well as voicemail.
- Managing beginning of the shift meeting with the trades personnel to explain the day's activities as well as a plan of action on priority equipment.
- Ensuring training requirements for maintenance employees are met, including training on OSHA regulations.
- Identifying and maintaining essential record keeping forms for control of the maintenance functions.
- Evaluating all plant equipment for design changes to increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor looking to obtain employment within a challenging work where I can apply my experience, learn new things, and continue to be an asset to the workforce. I am a bilingual, extremely customer focused, hardworking and dedicated individual who values high performance and professionalism.
Skills : New Construction Walks, Supervisory, Inventory Management, Management Experience, Budgeting, Bilingual, Customer Service, Condition Monitoring, and Power Plant.
- Responsible for the maintenance of 210 units - college student housing 850-bed spaces, currently 100 percent occupied.
- Responsible for the training of the maintenance staff: two full-time groundskeepers, two full-time maintenance technician, and 3 part-time (16 hours per week) employees.
- Prompt handling of service requests in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of all apartments, which include painting, carpet cleaning, general repairs, housekeeping; etc.
- Assisting and overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to, water heaters, HVAC units; etc.
- Performing various maintenance functions such as electrical installations, pool maintenance, light carpentry/construction, rekeying and master door locks, repairing furnaces and air conditioners, plumbing and appliance repair, drywall and painting repairs, vinyl installation, and minor roof repairs, and fire sprinkler systems in the apartments.
- Responsible for the ordering and the proper use and care of all company tools, equipment, and vehicles.
- Overseeing safe work practices ensuring that all are followed by maintenance staff.
- Monitoring all aspects of department resources including employee output, equipment, and materials.
- Creating area metrics and reports concerning activities of assigned departments.
Senior Manager/Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 16+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Seeking to establish a relationship with a security firm that recognizes experience, dedication, and knowledge and offers challenging opportunities and advancement with a competitive salary.
Skills : Project Management, Program Management, Safety Management, Conflict Resolution, Employee Relations, Effective Communication, Interpersonal, Leadership Development, Management Experience.
- Assigning work orders ensuring that safety-related repairs and repairs affecting production are the highest priority.
- Assisting maintenance associates with diagnosis and repairs, when necessary.
- Responsible for managing the preventive maintenance program ensuring unscheduled equipment repairs are minimized, establishing preventive maintenance schedule, and ensuring that the schedule is adhered to.
- Monitoring contractor's adherence to quality standards and completion of work in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Managing all hiring, training and evaluation of maintenance and housekeeping associates.
- Delivers disciplinary actions and teams with hr for termination of employment when appropriate.
- Interacting daily with all facility management associates to ensure maintenance needs are met and conducts tours daily to ensure that the condition of the facility is maintained.
- Working to create an environment of learning and value-based craftsmanship.
- Assisting in the implementation of energy smart programs resulting in immediate savings.
Onsite Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Looking to utilize knowledge learned from previous experience, and acquire new knowledge and experience. As a determined, ambitious, and self- the motivated individual I can work with minimal supervision, alone, or as part of a team, while finding new ways to improve my time management and people management skills, exceeding my assigned tasks, thus adding value to the overall growth and profitability of the company.
Skills : Excel, Floor Care, Painting, Product Research, Purchasing, Training, Typing, Problem Resolution, Janitorial, Microsoft Office, Supervisor, Maintenance, Telecommunications, and Electrical.
- Overseeing and performing technical and mechanical work that ensures the inside and external buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the company's standards of cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality by performing maintenance related tasks.
- Overseeing and completing "make ready" process to prepare vacant apartment homes for leasing and new move-ins by completing the pre/ move out inspection.
- Creating a punch list for maintenance that needs to be completed, scheduling vendors and contractors as needed, obtaining needed supplies and materials, completing all maintenance tasks, inspecting completed work.
- Assisting and completing work orders generated from resident requests for service, as well as routine upkeep of the property.
- Making repairs in accordance with established policies, procedures, safety standards, and code requirements.
- Developing standards for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the community's grounds, amenities, building exteriors, market-ready unit interiors, and other buildings and common areas to ensure they reflect and represent the high quality of the community.
- Completing monthly preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
- Periodically inspect work performed by other team members, contractors, vendors, and other service providers to verify the work, materials, and services meet quality and standards, scope, and specifications as required.
Facilites Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 23 years of vast experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. I want to join a company that prioritizes a strong team environment and associate safety while offering training and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Office Suite, Blueprint Reading, Construction, Project Management, First Aid, Microsoft, Carpet Machines, Floor Machines. Inventory, Stocking Supplies, Forklift Operator, Order Picker, and Trashed Out Foreclosures.
- Completed preventative maintenance on all equipment, forklifts, fire systems, overhead doors, and other facility machinery.
- Constantly monitored and adjusted ammonia refrigeration equipment throughout the day.
- Performed necessary adjustments to any and all equipment to ensure top performance.
- Performed routine and emergency repairs to pieces of malfunctioning equipment.
- Supervised the maintenance assistant in his performance of sanitation duties as required by USDA, FDA, AIB, ASI, and as necessary to accommodate specific customer requests.
- Maintained pest control records and communicated directly with the pest control contractor to complete monthly audits of all work performed.
- Monitored all chemical purchases and maintained all SDS and MSDS files as required by state and federal agencies.
- Daily activities include addressing priorities for the day in regards to machine breakage or preventative maintenance schedule.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of a 400,000 square foot facility.
- Reduce and controlled expenses by closely overseeing maintenance repairs assisted in performing minor electrical and plumbing repair work.
Maintenance Supervisor II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Experienced leader, Supervisor and team member looking to utilize my untapped abilities. I come with exceptionally versed experience, an ability to earn trust and inspire a team to perform at its highest potential. I will prove to be to your fastest learning, a most valuable team member with an unmatched work ethic that will deliver results.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Management, Maintenance Management, Fleet Maintenance Management, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Maintenance Coordinator, and Logistics Coordinator.
- Directly managing pm planner, departments engineer and all traders personal.
- Reducing APMAC's maintenance department's pm backlog by 1500 pm's & over 1000 work orders inside of a year's time working with the company.
- Identifying flaws and put in place standards that were lacking on specific equipment rebuilds/repairs that previously had a history of major failures inside of a few months.
- Significantly reducing departments overhead by correcting system flaws in brine/steam supply's that were temporarily corrected with rental add on equipment, with corrections made rental equipment was returned.
- Managing/organizing poor storage of spare parts and returned several redundant spares to stores for credits.
- Altering overtime offerings schedules to drop overall budget cost towards labor and still gain coverage's beyond what employees were working previously.
- Correcting significant concerns with employee morale, have established respect & trust from co-workers, all production employees, and managers at a level never before seen inside the company.
- Monitoring inventory and ensure supplies are on hand to meet the demand for repairs.
Assistant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Motivated administration professional is skilled at building strong working relationships with fellow staff, supervisors and community members. Committed to delivering high-quality results with little supervision.
Skills : Analytical Thinker, Meticulous Attention To Detail, Microsoft Office Proficiency, Strong Organizational, Customer Service Expert, Supervision And Training, Professional And Mature, Time Management, Dedicated Team Player, Strong Interpersonal, Results-oriented, and Self-directed.
- Fully abstracted all leases and entered all pertinent information into app folio, property management program.
- Monitored all infrastructure and building expenses and reviewed and approved invoices.
- Conducted annual re-examination appointments and housekeeping inspections.
- Notified property manager when the change in existing tenants circumstances might affect eligibility.
- Maintained maintenance and landscaping reports and documentation for 500+ residential properties.
- Ensured rental properties held high curb appeal and that unit turns completed correctly, cost effectively and on time.
- Involved in administration duties to deliver occupational needs for maintenance team.
- Communicate with outside groups to improve building needs and upkeep with equipment upgrades and performance.
- Assigned tasks and duties are but not limited to: providing support for operational needs.
Lead Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 18+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. I am currently looking to join a successful company or organization that I can grow and prosper with. I enjoy helping to make a great team even better. Above all else, I believe that hard work and dedication is fundamentally key to success.
Skills : Multi-family Maintenance Supervisor, Onesite, Compliance Depot, Ops Technology, Yardi, Maintenance Supervisor, R&D Implementation, CNC Machinist, Welder, and Graphic Design.
- Developing an effective, proactive team that works together to achieve property objectives.
- Managing maintenance staff to ensure all employees are completing all required tasks and work orders for residents and managed efficiently and accurately.
- Personally hires, trains, develops and reviews maintenance team employees according to company policy and procedure.
- Responsible for purchasing and maintaining all necessary parts, tools, and equipment needed for employees to complete daily tasks in accordance with property expense budget.
- Ensuring property appearance is in compliance with company standards and all local and state regulations.
- Managing outside vendors, including maintaining existing relationships and establishing new when needed, by scheduling, monitoring costs, and negotiating new products & pricing.
- Providing and maintaining excellent customer service to potential and current residents, both personally and via maintenance staff.
- Troubleshooting equipment, PLCs, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic systems and hydraulic systems.
- Assisting in diagnosing various issues such as electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and plc controls.
- Assigning work to the off shift maintenance personnel and reviewed their performance daily.
Plant Maintenance Supervisor Resume
Summary : 25+ years of experience as a Maintenance Supervisor. Highly motivated, responsible, and the ethical individual seeks an employment opportunity as a Maintenance Supervisor to apply the Supervisor skill set learned from on the job experience and training. Experienced in Precision Condition Monitoring, Supervising and Managing employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, CMS, Budget Development, Budget Management, Maintenance, Inventory Control, Troubleshooting, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, and Mentoring.
- Responsible for the reliability and efficiency of all plant machinery and equipment including age lm6000 aero-derivative gas turbine and a Westinghouse 13mw steam turbine.
- Supervising a crew of 6 employees on the day shift, overseeing the annual steam turbine bearing inspections, supervised all work done on the gas turbine, perform predictive maintenance on plant machinery throughout the plant.
- Ensure extensive use of personal protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment and the use of the NEC with an emphasis on hazardous locations.
- Responsible for all safety training for the maintenance department employees that are required from the corporate EHS division.
- Working directly with the plant manager on annual budgeting and cap x projects.
- Spearing headed the condition monitoring program for plant machinery using various types of monitoring tools and software.
- Scheduling and dealing with offsite contractors for onsite shutdowns and job construction projects or repairs.
- Maintaining inventory levels and making sure replacement parts and tools are maintained at adequate levels and that shop area are neatly organized, clean and safe.
- Inspecting all buildings, grounds, facilities, and plant equipment to determine that maintenance and custodial procedures are followed, and standards are met.