Remittance Processor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where customer service skills, ability to multi-task, and dedication to quality can aid in the success of your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Ran eagle machine opening and filming thousands of documents per hour.
- Ran extraction machines to hand extract mail.
- Ran transport machines to film documents for keying.
- Ran Pass 1/3690 machine to film and process work.
- Used Wausau system to process payments.
- Set up Automatic payment plans in system with customers check and application.
- Processed retire employee's payments for health insurance.
Sr. Remittance Processor Resume
Summary : More than 15 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, and planning/implementing proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place. Possess solid computer skills. Excellent working knowledge using both IBM and Mac systems; Lotus 1-2-3, Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, CT DataTrac.
Skills : Financial Services, Data Entry, 10-Key, Customer Service, Quality Control, Problem Solving, Team Building, Team Player, Hipaa.
- Manually extracted payments from envelopes, separated and sorted checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications and required workflow.
- Read and followed specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collected and prepared check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associated check copies with invoices and envelops by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice, and envelope together in accordance to customer requirements.
- Sorted complete batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Met or exceed established department standard while completing all of the duties listed above.
- Maintained department established Quality standard while completing all of the duties listed above.
Certificate In Business
Jr. Remittance Processor Resume
Objective : Accomplished, decisive, and knowledgeable, professional with more than 20 + years experience in. Innovative, profit-oriented business. Confident that skills in customer service, attention to details and passion for change , as well as knowledge of medical terms and procedures would indeed be an excellent match for this position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Ms Word, Access, Excel, Spanish.
- Conducted interviews with applicants to develop information concerning their businesses, needs, desires, abilities and earnings to determine whether a loan may be an acceptable risk with the bank's policy.
- Reported to division head, and/or loan review committee the results of loan reviews, including irregularities, and recommends additional documentation, collateral and other ways in which to improve a position of the loan portfolio and strengthen the customer's credit standing.
- Monitored loan accounts, services accounts and collects on delinquent accounts.
- Ensured that loan documentation as well as required financial and collateral information is received on timely basis.
- Accurately applied payments to invoices by researching and reconciling.
- Included verifying and researching payment remittances and customer history to accurately apply to appropriate invoices.
- Directed any questions to Team Lead Payment Processor and/or Manager pertaining to deposits.
Remittance Processor III Resume
Headline : Focused Administrative Professional with extensive experience working for a Fortune 500 company in the Financial Services Industry. Proven ability to assist and provide comprehensive support for managers at all levels within organization. Recognized as a capable trainer and a cooperative teammate, and acknowledged for the ability to relate to customers.
Skills : Clerical,Audit, Claims.
- Processed incoming checks and payments from Capital One cardholders.
- Responsible per day, ensuring accurate processing, crediting of customer accounts and identified all rejected transactions.
- Handled various assignments including OCR (data entry keying) payments from customers.
- Processed return checks and provided keying support for payments from customers.
- Maintained departmental standards for the timeliness, productivity and quality, provided high-level service, research, resolution, and documenting actions.
- Handled discrepancy to account and check for accuracy.
- Assisted with internal customers with inquiries clearing debits and credits .Applied charges for checks returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) and also charge backs to accounts.
Remittance Processor II Resume
Headline : Motivated professional with specific knowledge related to printing theory and processes; worked extensively with the press crew to maintain quality and production standards. Demonstrated organizational skills to drive workflow in a fast-paced environment; read job tickets for quality control to prevent errors in printing or finishing, used company computer system to check materials for jobs to be ran.
Skills : Problem Solving And Analytical .
- Primarily responsible is assisting area Lead's with monitoring the workflow in the Remittance Departments as well as provides input/suggestions to the management team concerning production status.
- Processed customer payments and run daily reports.
- Identified research and offer solutions to management regarding workflow issues that require experience/knowledge beyond the processor I & II level.
- Used 10-key by touch Strong PC skills Problem solving and communications.
- Made corrections to any payment errors.
- Opened payments and filmed the payments.
- Maintained productivity and quality assurances.
Remittance Processor I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will utilize desire and willingness to learn the profession.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Marketing, Excel, Cash Handling, Payment Processing, Phones, Finance, Collections.
- Collaborated with team leads to negotiate changes in processing and organization for deadline efficiency.
- Worked with fellow coworkers to secure completed work at the end of the day.
- Oversaw training of new employees and cross trained existing employees.
- Fixed possible errors made during batch prep to clear the IBML status monitor.
- Assisted with data entry to move work through keying stages.
- Helped with training of new hires in other departments.
- Helped coordinate employee events with supervisors and team leads.
- Maintained equipment to scan processed work completely and accurately.
Bachelor's In Communication
Assistant Remittance Processor Resume
Summary : To find a job, which will be supplemental to current experience, as well as transition into a new career field.
Skills : Accounting, Cash Handling, Ten Key, Typing, Banking Experience, Customer Service, Posting Payments.
- Researched and process payments and address discrepancies.
- Responsible for accurate encoding of payments, data entry, forward consolidation files to financial institutions.
- Provided back up support to management.
- Organized fast pace work. Used Quality contol.
- Processed and recorded converted policies delivered and retrieved daily mail runs.
- Operated extraction/imaging equipment(IBML, OPEX 7200, OPEX 150, ITRAN) Prepared batches of work by extracting checks and remittances from envelopes.
- Opened, extracted, and/or sorted payments to system specifications.
Data Entry Clerical
Associate Remittance Processor Resume
Headline : To learn as much as ossibly can in the position obtain so can excel in career and become an important asset to the company.
Skills : Delivers Results, Attention To Detail, Customer Service, Management, Training.
- Processed all remittance payments.
- Posted cash receipts to customer accounts based on information from lock box reports and local cash receipt listings.
- Researched and resolves routine billing questions and discrepancies.
- Entered payments into remittance processing equipment/software as required.
- Maintained priorities according to customer/bank deadlines.
- Worked with Operations Manager to implement processing schedules, procedures and automation specifications for new customers or changes for existing customers.
- Developed and maintained processing volume information for customer billing and report preparation.
Assistant Remittance Processor I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and organizational skills, together with dependability, hard work and dedication will benefit the company.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Worked up daily payoffs for Fannie UCB, BMAC & Mercantile, Freddie UCB & BMAC and FHLB.
- Reconciled daily and monthly G/L's for Remittance.
- Sent Fannie Bi-weekly report.
- Balanced monthly Fannie Bi-weekly.
- Sent daily Remittance to Fannie, Freddie and FHLB for United Community Bank, BMAC and Mercantile.
- Sent the monthly files for Fannie and Freddie.
- Completed monthly reconciling for Fannie and Freddie.
- Worked up monthly watch rejects for the Fannie monthly file.
- Sent out daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
Bachelors Of Applied Management
Remittance Processor Resume
Summary : Professional with extensive experience in accounting, project management and customer service. Expertise in the insurance, healthcare industries and banking. Strong computer skills. Good analytical and problem solving skills. Organized and efficient coordinator of tasks and projects. Good communication skills with ability to work with a variety of people and systems to achieve results.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Processed $1 million plus per day in customer mail payments.
- Researched, analyzed and balanced daily billing process and entered MCR checks into Cash Track Software.
- Generated cash report; Reviewed payments for proper crediting.
- Encoded all checks for bank deposit.
- Created Microsoft spreadsheets.
- Processed individual and group checks that are returned from the bank for various reasons, i.e.
- Account closed, NSF, payment stopped, etc.
- Reconciled spreadsheet to month end report from our bank on NSF.
- Communicated and Supported other department areas of the company.