International Account Manager Resume
Objective : International Account Manager with 15 years experience in product management and design. Passionate about translating new designs into successful product lines that connect on an emotional level and sell through at retail.
Skills : Sales, Operations Management, Inventory Management, Production Management.
- Maintained all types of regional accounts from top-level Enterprise Accounts to Telesales Accounts, working with internal (sales reps, managers, and VPs) and external (Global HQ, HR contacts, and global staffing managers) clients.
- Managed all renewals and researched and provided leads.
- Served as the main contact for decision-makers to help deliver global solutions and coordinate with all local and international contacts.
- Grew business by 30-35% overall from the previous year.
- Achieved $1.64 million in revenue and achieved 116% quota attainment in 2008.
- Delivered strategy for targeting key multinational accounts for incremental revenue.
- Created $574,000 in international incremental revenue.
BS In Marketing
Sr. International Account Manager Resume
Summary : Highly analytical decision-maker with extensive experience in building, turning around, and operating companies, along with proven history of increasing productivity and turning around difficult situations.
Skills : Conversational in Spanish; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HTML, Excellent interpersonal .
- Responsible for managing 29 domestic and international accounts ranging from Tier 1's too small independent firms.
- Maintained and sold both voice and data products.
- Analyzed rates and cost structure from vendors to maximize quality and cost efficiency for routing tables.
- Utilized each vendor's niche market or region to benefit the overall stability of specific destinations.
- Responsible for the migration of switches/trunk groups through all phases.
- Reconciled all disputes and conflicts.
- Managed all non-us customers, the office channel, and several specialty customers.
Jr. International Account Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a International Account Manager position in a company that will enhance the skills. Provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Epic, CureMd.
- Handled all aspects of shipping $50.3M worth of orders within the past year.
- Received and entered customer purchase orders and tracks the status of all open orders, backorders, and invoices for each account.
- Completed all documentation specific to the country in which an order is shipping.
- Handled all zero-cost orders submitted by the Sales Managers, Sales Reps, Executive Assistants, and department heads of R&D, Quality, Marketing, and HR.
- Worked closely with the distribution center and freight forwarders to ensure orders are shipped correctly, promptly, and with the correct paperwork.
- Communicated with Sales Managers regarding order discrepancies, order changes, account conflicts, pricing, promotions/discounts, and customer concerns to ensure all customer needs are met and orders are processed correctly.
- Coordinated with other departments such as Shipping and Accounting to ensure all orders are shipped in-full, payment is received on time, and any damages/mis-shipments are handled in a timely manner.
International Account Manager III Resume
Headline : Recognized by customers and managers for ensuring superior customer service. Extensive sales, problem solving, retention, order processing, collections, data entry, notating, negotiating, and payment processing experience.
Skills : Customer Relations Management, Software, Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Completed orders from International customers.
- Assisted the International sales manager and other International customer representatives in solving problems.
- Received customers' requests by telephone or mail, analyzed requests, provide the information requested or referred who could best provide the information, and routed the request to the proper person.
- Analyzed transactions, corrected records, and adjusted errors.
- Searched company records, name, account number, etc., using Maccola system computer printout, or requested information from the factory.
- Resolved customer questions related to orders and took orders as needed.
- Maintained a liaison with other departments for order completion.
- Wrote up orders, mailed catalogs, and quoted prices to customers as required.
International Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Seasoned executive with in-depth understanding of emerging technologies and their commercial applications, as well as international business expertise.
Skills : Accounting, Finance, Auditing.
- Developed and implemented international strategic sales plans to reach sales goals.
- Identified and grew new and existing retailer base within international markets.
- Directed sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Reviewed market analysis to create market-based SWOTs to help determine current opportunities and customer needs, price promotions, and discount rates.
- Advised retailers, distributors, and sales staff concerning international sales and advertising techniques in specific markets in the Southeast.
- Helped support and represent various retailers and companies at local grassroots events, tradeshows, etc.
- Traveled throughout the 9-state Southeast Territory to meet with prospects, current retailers, and local Account Managers to discuss international updates and sales training.
International Account Manager I Resume
Summary : To secure a long-term International Account Manager position with a growing company that will provide challenges and opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Inventory Management, Logistics.
- Led, organized and control the commercial, marketing and enterprise sales for Latin America.
- Provided E&M package offers for hydroelectric projects.
- Expertised in water to wire projects and the basic design of turbines.
- Provided a bidding strategy based on specific requirements of the project and qualifying bid documents.
- Managed budget, technical interfaces, commercial and technical risks.
- Negotiated and managed contracts (technical and commercial) saving the company more than dollars.
- Optimized schedules for several projects.
International Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Extensive expertise in leading business operations, ensuring optimal utilization of resources across markets thereby consistently increasing revenues and profitability. A keen planner, strategist with proven abilities in driving innovation and business growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sage Accounting.
- Prepared and followed through on all documentation and communication necessary for export shipments such as commercial invoices, certificates, packing slips, etc.
- Coordinated with the order fulfillment, shipping, warehouse, overseas factories, third-party logistics providers and carriers to ensure delivery within specified dates, or to expedite and trace shipments when necessary.
- Oversaw requests from third party suppliers and overseas factories/suppliers freight rates for ocean/air/inland shipments.
- Responsible for decision making as to the best logistical mode of transportation for the customer and cost-effectiveness for Electrolux.
- Maintained the most timely account status information in the global database.
- Managed account orders when necessary due to any number of anomalies such as errors, shortages, customer changes, supplier/parts changes, etc.
- Coordinated with the Sales team regarding all customer inquiries.
International Account Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : A dedicated professional with extensive talent in relationship management, customer service, finance, and technology support. Proven in delivering client solutions and developing effective business processes.
Skills : Communications , Analytical & Research.
- Managed client portfolio of the largest International seed companies and agricultural distributors.
- Fulfilled all client order requests while managing limited inventory.
- Examined internal database for the availability and distribution of products.
- Supervised Quality Assurance testing and results to verify that agricultural products met country legal requirements for importing and exporting purposes.
- Increased company sales by providing samples of new products while offering competitive prices.
- Negotiated shipping rates, arranged container and airfreight shipments with freight forwarder companies.
- Generated monthly product analysis contracts based on the availability of the product.
International Account Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : International Account Manager professional with extensive experience in account and customer relationship management. Cultivates, nurtures, builds and maintains long-term loyal customer relationships to boost sales, exceed sales targets and grow brand visibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Basic Computer.
- Managed a portfolio of 58 accounts in 42 countries totaling $1.8MM in annual sales and increasing sales 11% compared to the prior year.
- Developed and implemented creative, cost-effective programs that increased client retention rates compared to the prior year.
- Oversaw sales forecasting, goal setting and performance reporting for all international accounts.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sale and service agreements.
- Analyzed and reported on a quarterly basis customer activity, business trends, and areas of concern.
- Created proposals for new and repeat customer business transactions.
- Contacted regular and prospective customers to explain product features and solicit orders.
- Consulted with clients after sales and contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
International Account Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a International Account Manager position where use sales experience and proven customer-relationship strengths to achieve challenging sales goals.
Skills : Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Event Planning, Event Management.
- Developed new business through leads and prospects and working closely with existing customers via phone and email to gain insights into their business needs and gain additional sales opportunities.
- Attended quarterly trade shows to connect with new and potential customers.
- Worked closely with field sales reps to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Managed a portfolio of accounts.
- Managed and developed current sales volume, generating new sales in the International market.
- Resolved and managed customer issues appropriately.
- Acted as a liaison between logistics, customer services, and sales managers in managing the day to day operations in the International department.