Workforce Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of call center workforce management experience. Skilled in staffing that is guaranteed to improve efficiency and accurately forecasting to increase service results while reducing costs to ultimately improve overall businesses.
Skills : Microsoft office, Management.
- Analyzes call center operations via KPIs, key performance indicators that include, but are not limited to, service level, call handle time, schedule adherence, call volume, speed and employee's attendance.
- Responsible for maintaining efficient contact center operation.
- Partners with the management team to share responsibility for meeting service level and response time objectives across all contact channels.
- Ensures effective and efficient utilization of resources.
- Plans, organizes and manages the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, schedules and management reports.
- Develops both short and long-term capacity plans and provide accurate workload forecasts for staff planning and budgeting.
- Facilitates the coordination of shift assignments, vacation bids, time off approvals, and daily schedule processes.
- Compiles intra-day, daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Promotes education and understanding of business requirements and workforce management practices among contact center management and agents.
Sr. Workforce Specialist Resume
Summary : Excellent organizational and written skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. High quality of customer service with diverse population.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed a caseload of clients providing intensive case management services while consistently meeting state mandated performance measures for employment placement and job retention.
- Coordinated Social Work Internships and activities for CareerLink with Lock Haven University, supervising and directing students in maintaining a professional and confidential environment around the customers.
- Provided mentoring and counseling services making referrals to outside agencies as needed.
- Assessed individual clients and develop goal-oriented service plan addressing barriers to employment such as education, mental health, disability, substance abuse, criminal record, transportation, housing and childcare.
- Provided and documented intensive case management for clients who were looking for employment and needed to retain a job and advance in it.
- Collaborated with employers for client employment placement.
- Assisted in other County CareerLink Sites as need, responsibilities include training new Workforce Specialists, reviewed files, worked with clients.
- Prepared a variety of reports, documentation and correspondence; prepared customer files for reviews.
- Implemented work contracts with various non-profit agencies.
Jr. Workforce Specialist Resume
Objective : For the past ten years, I have worked in Workforce Management as a Jr. SFE (Scheduling, Forecasting, and Event Planning). Most recent portfolio consisted of approximately 550 agents domestic and offshore.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, CommunicationProblem Solving , Interpersonal , And Administrative Assistant .
- Lead Wagner-Peyser Professional responsible for one on one training of career seekers and group training of both career seekers and staff Broomfield Workforce.
- Researched knowledge and best practices and developed lesson plans to implement once a month at team meetings.
- Wrote monthly articles for the City and County of Broomfield multiple departments with topics that researched diversity, inclusion and developing well-mixed populations Developed curriculum for job seekers and for those currently in positions, but trying to better their understanding of how to obtain upward mobility in their organizations.
- Taught weekly and monthly classes on Business Writing such as resumes and cover letters.
- Taught clients and staff to identify Social Faux paus that keep individuals from advancing in the workplace.
- Instructed on Interview skills and courses on the power of utilizing the correct language in the workplace.
- Met with individuals on a one to one basis to identify special needs that may be keeping them from understanding the information they needed to utilize in order to meet and keep their goals.
- Practiced strong customer service and negotiation skills with many upset customers.
Workforce Specialist I Resume
Objective : As a bright ambitious person, enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating Workforce Specialist position, where can successfully assist and partner with individuals through major life transitions; with the use of social, methodology and basic life skills. Desire a position that will utilize skills and offer the chance for advancement as well as hone the skills that currently possess in addition to gain additional skills both professionally and personally.
Skills : Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Provides information of federal & state programs for citizens seeking career, financial & skill development opportunities.
- Registers new applicants &/or updates previous applications for program participation Directs & trains individuals to implement a plan to aim for and achieve the best through goal setting.
- Interviews clients in person or via telephone to evaluate & classify applicants; determine eligibility and suitability of citizens for requested employment upon completion of skill training based on defined criteria.
- Selects & refers qualified applicants to recruiters, appropriate training programs &/or special programs & services.
- Solicits, receives & processes employer requests for federal employment funding in person, by phone or mail.
- Communicates with employers to evaluate proposed application for completeness and accuracy; application of federal funding for new hires or incumbents.
- Refers employers for additional Workforce services; operates computer terminal &/or personal computer to enter, update &/or retrieve data (e.g., applicant information, Individual Training accounts.
- Served as a source and a liaison for individuals who are entering or attempting to re-enter the workforce.
Workforce Specialist II Resume
Headline : Motivated and professional individual seeking new Workforce Specialist career opportunities in a challenging, rewarding, and growing career field.
Skills : Leadership, Program Development, Organizational, Conflict Resolution.
- Responsible for assisting customers with filing for unemployment, working on claims, assisting customers by locating and referring them to jobs, school, training, and helping them through the unemployment process.
- Responsible for entering pay orders, filing, entering data, and customer care.
- Worked in an office setting using various office equipment.
- Responsible for informing the family about the procedure, to transport the patients to their rooms, and assist them in preparing for the procedure.
- Assists in making charts for the next day, calling to confirm appointments, and other vital paperwork.
- Works with outpatient surgery taking patients and families back to rooms and keeping them informed as well.
- Trains new and existing employees/supervisors on upcoming system changes.
Workforce Specialist III Resume
Summary : As a bright ambitious person, enjoy working in a fast paced, highly motivating position, where can successfully assist and partner with individuals through major life transitions; with the use of social, methodology and basic life skills. Desire a Workforce Specialist position that will utilize skills and offer the chance for advancement as well as hone the skills that currently possess in addition to gain additional skills both professionally and personally.
Skills : Public Speaking, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Generated daily summary reports, aux reports and login/logout reports monthly using avaya cms supervisor. Handled escalations and supported the agent assist line for related service questions.
- Corresponded to customers complaints via email to express remorse. Handled quality assurance issues which are logged and reviewed by the qa/qc department.
- Performed calibration with new hires to gather comments and feedback for discussion purposes.
- Supported inbound/outbound call volume through a five channels company-(Medifast, take shape for life, physicians, health coach services and Medifast weight control center). Simplify program information to promote weight loss product.
- Created new accounts, processed orders, returns and exchanges at customers request.
- Provided tracking information for processed orders.
- Provided login assistance and reset passwords. Document all customer interactions using system ucart and navision.
- Provided assistance via email and chat through live person.
Asst. Workforce Specialist Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience in workforce development, cash handling and payment transactions, as well as a Certification in Customer Service. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as exceptional analytical & deductive reasoning skills. Possess a strong aptitude in working with mathematical calculations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Cash Handling.
- Identifies employment opportunities with local companies for at-risk youth by interviewing at-risk youth and placing them in positions by matching current employment opportunities with their skills and desires.
- Places youth in subsidized, unsubsidized jobs opportunities, and internships.
- Interacts with employers in the community to determine their needs and opportunities to match youth with employers by utilizing various methods to include: email, cold-calling, instant messaging applications, Internet research, social media, and electronic databases.
- Refers youth to various businesses, and sets up job interviews with prospective employers.
- Assists with the development of Individual Placement Plans (IPP) with youth involvement that is complementary to the youth's training plan, goals, and abilities.
- Develops and submits status and performance reports.
- Creates and maintains employment databases, indicating the number of job placements, local employers and organizations, contacts initiated, and the disposition of each situation.
- Interacts with and makes referrals to various social services and other agencies within the community to coordinate services for youth who are seeking employment when indicated.
Associate Workforce Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a job Workforce Specialist career that best utilizes current skills, and expands knowledge, in a way that benefits and the employer!.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Data Entry, Management.
- Assists customers with information regarding jobs.
- Matchs applicants with possible jobs.
- Helps applicants with testing or resume's, or with whatever else was needed.
- Receives and writes job orders from employers.
- Inputs applications as they were received.
- Receives unemployment claims and determine eligibilty, input bi-weekly claims, file hardcopy of unemployment and regular files, keep updated, purge and shred files when needed.
- Answers phones, makes phone calls, administers tests, whatever else was needed to assist employers, customers, or co-workers.
Lead Workforce Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where can maximize communication skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience. Utilize a Workforce Specialist position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, computer skills, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Provides career development services through NC Integrated Service Delivery (ISD) model at the local NC Works Career Center.
- Works with the career center staff, partnering agencies, employers, and make referrals as needed to accommodate customers' needs.
- Responsible for marketing of the ISD Model to individuals, employers, local community and governmental agencies, non-profits.
- Assesses and provides career counseling to individuals seeking training and/or employment.
- Assists with NC Works online registration and resume completion.
- Provides comprehensive case management services to individuals enrolled for intensive services, i.e.instructional and/or work related training.
- Responsible for day to day functions working hand in hand with operations by providing interval availability and delivery of reports to upper management.
Workforce Specialist Resume
Summary : A professional with extensive airline industry experience in customer service, operations, maintenance and cargo/freight handling. Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; possess excellent customer service and organizational skills; excellent operational planning and scheduling abilities to manage stringent deadlines; ability to propose enhancements to performance using LEAN principles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, GIS Software, 90 WPM.
- Conducted outreach to employers in the community to obtain job leads and maintained contact with a variety of industries.
- Interpreted the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) and translated requirements into services for clients.
- Scheduled, planed and coordinated logistics for various types of recruiting events and community outreach.
- Generated job leads for displaced employees who utilized the One-Stop Centers.
- Coordinated interview schedules for client base with employer, while maintaining, communicating and updating any changes as required.
- Served as a liaison between candidates and employers and matched qualified candidates to employers.
- Facilitated training sessions.
- Consistently exceeded on meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) set by the WIA.