Summary : Senior Recruiter with seven years of recruitment experience with manager engagement, creative sourcing, diversity and inclusion, behaviorally-based interviewing techniques, and managing the offer process through hire Four years of generalist experience in benefits, compensation, employee relations, HRIS/reporting, organizational development, and project management Intermediate to advanced user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Proficient with HR systems including PeopleSoft, Taleo, Kenexa, and Ceridian.
Skills : CareerBuilder, Linkedin Recruiter, Indeed, Dice, Monster, Clearance Jobs, ICims, Taleo, Recruitmax, Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, And PowerPoint.
- Played a key role in an aggressive marketing team, applying competitive management techniques and sales and marketing principles to enhance success in producing high-quality candidates for service in the United States (U.S.) army.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships within the community to provide information on military service and to stay abreast of candidate availability.
- Maintaining a network of influencers, such as parents, educators, and community officials, in 32 high schools and 5 colleges.
- Conducting advertising and promotional programs to recruit qualified civilian professionals and achieve recruiting goals.
- Delivering presentations to inform candidates of career structures, educational and training opportunities, and benefits and entitlements.
- Determining applicant enlistment eligibility, counsel applicants on enlistment programs and options, prepare enlistment applications, and process qualified applicants to enlist in the army and army reserve.
- Serving as the army's ambassador within the community, fostering interest in serving in the army and assisting new recruits in developing a career path.
- Facilitating the transition from civilian sector into the military and ensure a positive first impression.
- Managing school programs, maintaining program folders and lists and informing applicants of military obligations.
- Maintaining and applying current knowledge of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the americans with disabilities act.
Recruiter/Floor Supervisor Resume
Objective : Recruiter/ On-Site Floor Supervisor with 4+ years in talent acquisition across a broad range of industries with expertise in federal recruitment. Have successfully staffed corporate and start-up positions from the entry to executive level. Strong record of accomplishment of reducing hiring costs, improving retention rates, expanding diversity hiring, and meeting or exceeding corporate staffing goals. Domestic and International experience assisting remote teams and providing on-site recruitment with an established proven record of producing work that is highly accurate, combining skills and abilities to ensure that expectations related to results/output are achieved.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Professional, SharePoint, Recruitsoft, Taleo Business Edition, MaxHire, LinkedIn Fully Bilingual In Spanish/English.
- Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and using software for ensuring compliance with equal employment opportunity/affirmative action programs and of the office of federal contract compliance programs.
- Conducted interview and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promoted a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Met established hiring targets and maintained compliance with established reporting structure.
- Determined applicant requirements by studying the job description and job qualifications.
- Developed and implemented search strategies that include vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
- Developed and maintained a career opportunities section on multiple recruiting search engines and social media websites.
- Sourced passive candidates across multiple disciplines utilizing various web technologies, social media, database, and other sources.
- Conducted cold calls to potential candidates to discuss employment interests, current openings and to build pipeline for future openings.
- Reviewed resumes and interviewed candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Technology Recruiter Resume
Summary : Technology Recruiter with exceptional drive and dedication to accomplishing business objectives and exceeding customer expectations with 18+ years of history of success in the staffing industry. Customer Service Manager with a track record of managing a wide variety of customer service issues quickly and efficiently. To work for a progressive organization, in a highly motivating and challenging environment that provides opportunities for growth. I also want to work in an environment that fosters my personal goals as well as organizational goals using my organizational abilities, no limits mindset, and strong communication skills.
Skills : Basic Computer, Time Management, Organization, Multitasking, Interpersonal, Communication, Dependability
- Recruited, interviewed, referred and recommended candidates to managers for 5 cities.
- Managed the selection process which included sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, and referral of candidates.
- Created and developed workforce strategies to provide quality customer service.
- Responsible for the administration of the bank-wide job posting process.
- Maintained accurate updated records on Skillset, Peoplesoft, and HR Infosys/Job connect.
- Generated reports to source candidates and monitor compliance with EEO guidelines and community functions.
- Interfaced with all levels of bank management, external vendors, and professional candidates.
- Assisted personnel manager in day to day functions of personnel.
- Answered phones, set up interviews, processed paperwork, wrote letters, set up personnel files, the orientation of new employees.
- Set up insurance files for employees, processed claims, answered questions: assisted retirees with insurance-related issues.
BS in Sociology
Objective : Energetic and motivated Recruiter/Sourcer able to build and maintain relationships across teams with a focus on customer/employee experience and positive results. HR Recruiter who communicates and collaborates effectively with all levels of personnel by relying on excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service and solid knowledge and expertise in the staffing industry field.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Leadership, Human Resources, Recruiting, Interviewing, Onboarding, Scheduling, Employee Relations, Screening, CRM
- Sourced candidates for hard to fill positions, partnered with managers and HR business partners to determine needs.
- Conducted phone screens with potential candidates, communicated timelines and maintained hiring documentation.
- Collaborated with contacts at two and four year colleges in the area to establish relationships and recruit candidates for a variety of open positions within organization.
- Attended career/campus fairs to promote organization and build relationships with prospective candidates.
- Effectively communicated policy/organizational changes to hourly staff and leaders through conversation, email and staff meetings, tailoring communication based on audience and ensuring key messages were understood.
- Answered employee questions regarding benefits, compensations, open positions and other hr issues.
- On-boarded over 350 new employees across the organizations 15 locations in first year, which included executing state regulated background checks and ensuring all appropriate documentation was collected and organized.
- Posted open positions on job boards, ICIMS, and Social media sites, researched additional niche sites to post it.
- Facilitated 6-hour virtual and in-person new hire orientation weekly to employees across organization.
BS in Management
Technical Recruiter Resume
Headline : Highly resourceful and results-driven Technical Recruiter with solid analytical, employee relations, staff development, team management, and regulatory compliance experience. A solutions-driven employee with refined communication and negotiation skills and a proficiency to facilitate change through strategic planning and problem-solving. Demonstrated ability to increase partnerships in the community to develop jobs, market clients and raise program awareness.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Recruiting, Administrative Support, Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Powerpoint, Management, Recruiting
- Responsible for securing stable employment for diverse people with severe disabilities by conducting full life cycle recruiting and market analyses which identifies employment options for consumers of services.
- Interfaced with professional level counselors, clinicians, and case managers in local and state vocational, rehabilitation, and mental health agencies and resources.
- Identified job opportunities for persons with severe disabilities (learning, mental, intellectual, psychological physical, speech, medical, injuries, deaf/blind) with potential employers in commercial and governmental industries.
- Arranged and interviewed managers of businesses to determine hiring needs, promoted job prospects and performed job interviews to assess client capabilities.
- Placed clients at dod environments and assisted with background checks, contractor badges, building access credentials, learning all policies and overall client handling expertise.
- Provided long-term support for clients to help maintain a job, creating resumes, cover letters and submitted job applications for clientele.
- Assessed the clientele at the worksite to learn their strength and weaknesses before placing at a job, and place and train individuals at job sites to learn their role at the workplace.
- Independently managed the day-to-day interaction with clients, creating own weekly work schedule to ensure that the needs of caseload are met.
- Participated in job fairs and organize recruitment activities and campaigns on behalf of populations served.
BS in Occupational Studies
HR Coordinator/Recruiter Resume
Objective : Professional HR Coordinator/Recruiter with a strong record of achievement in a wide range of HR areas including benefits and compensation, policies and procedures, recruitment and development, performance management, employee relations, outplacement, legal compliance, and dispute resolution. Excellent strategic planning skills utilized in the successful introduction of an innovative corporate human resources policy. A highly motivated HR expert dedicated to maximizing productivity for the company.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Recruiting, Management, Data Entry, Filing, Human Resources, Hiring, Marketing, Public Speaking, Receptionist, Training, Typing, Teamwork
- Sourced, recruited and screened qualified candidates for job openings at client company locations.
- Worked closely with clients on assigned accounts to fill orders for temporary and contract staff with qualified employees.
- Utilized staffing software to manage candidate, employee and client information and to efficiently fill staffing orders.
- Utilized various job boards and the internet to source and recruit candidates for placement at various client companies.
- Worked with temporary employees, both in person and over the phone, to answer questions they may have associated with current job openings, assignments they are on and other various issues they may have as they arise.
- Counseled temporary employees on how to be a professional interviewees when interviewing at a client company.
- Maintained relationships with assigned clients by providing courteous phone customer service and reporting issues to management in a timely manner as appropriate.
- Supervised and managed temporary employee performance on a day to day basis and discipline if necessary.
- Administered background checks, drug tests, skills test and other pre-assignment requirements to job candidates.
- Updated clients on the status of their orders and accounts with frequent phone and email communication.
BA in Sociology
Lead Recruiter Resume
Headline : Lead Recruiter with over 5 years of experience in recruitment, project management. Ability to effectively evaluate project risks, work within budget and develop project guidelines. Organized, detail-oriented, and a reliable self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks. Looking to contribute to the profitability of the company by ensuring personal productivity with a great deal of experience and excellent knowledge of the business requirements.
Skills : Scheduling, Recruiting, Human Resources, On, Receptionist, Office Assistant, Management, Human Resources, Hiring
- Recruited, by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss their needs.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting, and placing direct hire and contract candidates in various positions.
- Built applicant sources by contacting colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, and internet sites, providing organization information.
- Determined applicant requirements by studying the job description and job qualifications.
- Attracted applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determined applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Participated in career events, conferences and community job fairs as needed.
- Created and implemented part-time shifts, which widened the candidate pool to include the retired, students, and stay at home parents.
Masters in Project Management
Senior Director/Recruiter Resume
Summary : Experienced Senior Director/Recruiter encompassing all aspects of the recruitment life cycle with a focus on recruiting talent for Government Contracting /Biotech / Engineering / IT /Cyber/Intel Nursing and Healthcare Industries. Strong contributions in managing a full scope of support operations in high-profile settings. Highly organized and detail orientated with a flair for multi-tasked coordination of projects, events, and people. Expert communicator across diverse groups and at all corporate levels. To obtain a recruiting position in the corporate or staffing industry in order to assist clients, locate quality candidates to complete their staffing needs, and reduce turnover rates.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Client Relations, Travel Logistics, Written Communication, Decision Making, Organizational, Recruiting, Interviewing, Employment Law, Evaluations, Languages: English, French, German, Czech
- Providing a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring leaders in comprehensive recruitment, staffing issues, policies, and processes.
- Finding, sourcing, interviewing, arranging travel, tour, and recommending candidates for employment sourcing applicants through all means internet, email, phone, fairs, colleges, mailings, networking, social media, etc to find passive candidates that are a fit for the role and the organization.
- Providing screening for leaders to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, salary, and benefits.
- Regularly meeting with hiring leaders and developing recruitment plans to achieve required staffing goals.
- Developing and conducting training programs for leaders, designed to improve recruiting, higher efficiencies and reduce turnover.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with colleges, non-profits, organizations, networks, social media, etc as a source to generate passive and qualified candidates for positions and the organization.
- Managing a desk anywhere between 80-180 open position throughout the network, working with numerous hiring leaders and staff.
- Hiring for mid level to executive level in the network including niche roles ie scientists, psychologists, council members, information technology from around the world.
B.S. in Business Management
Corporate Recruiter Resume
Objective : Corporate Recruiter with 4 years of placement and recruiting experience including the full lifecycle of a recruitment Career development professional understanding the psychology of job search analysis, career development and placement techniques. To obtain a position that includes problem-solving, development, and management with growth potential.
Skills : Recruiting, Management, Human Resources, Hiring, Microsoft Office
- Implemented cost-effective sourcing strategies for identifying high-quality talent in response to staffing at all levels.
- Qualified existing profiles to ensure they accurately described selection requirements.
- Maintained all statistical data associated with the recruitment of open positions ensuring timely and accurate information processing.
- Conducted the interview and selection process, partnering with the hiring managers and other interviewers to define interview strategy and frame offer packages.
- Executed strategic sourcing techniques to include a variety of resources such as the internet, advertising, employment agencies, internal and external databases, employee referrals, direct sourcing and job fairs.
- Worked with external vendors to ensure appropriate tests, background, and reference checks were completed.
- Screened applicants appropriately, conducting preliminary telephone interviews.
- Demonstrated exceptional ability to anticipate recruiting manager's preferences by a high interview-to-offer ratio.
- Worked with the recruiting manager and account executives to understand specific needs of available positions and candidates.
- Determined most qualified candidates and made recommendations to the hiring manager.
BS in Human Resources
Headline : A Dependable, Trustworthy, Highly Motivated Independent/Virtual Recruiter with a great personality seeking any position with a company that will benefit from my experience and that offers a progressive opportunity for advancement. Excellent multitasker and great strong work ethic who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. To work in an environment where my experience, knowledge, and tenacity complimented by my excellent verbal and written communication skills may offer the professionalism and determination necessary to reach goals and exceed standards for an organization motivated by performance.
Skills : Recruiting, HRIS, Human Resources Customer Service, Management, Complaint Handling & Resolution, Time Management, Complaint Handling & Resolution, Training And Mentoring, Problem-Solver, QuickBooks, Taleo
- Maintaining an extremely high level of daily activity to fill 100% of all qualified job orders with urgency.
- Managing the recruiting process to meet various staffing needs, implementing marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Maintaining awareness of the local labor market, business conditions, activities of competing companies and industry-related trends.
- Establishing the client's preferred communication method and maintaining communication with the client to understand the core duties of the job, unique challenges, required skills, and the culture and environment of the company.
- Developing a clear understanding of the jobs and cultures, requiring frequent site visits to the client and is highly encouraged.
- Conducting employment screening, employment interviews, administer tests as required, and evaluate applicant skills, abilities, and availability.
- Verifying professional/personal references and employment history, degrees, certifications, and qualifications as applicable.
- Explaining policies, procedures, compensation, benefits, and the employer/employee relationship.
Master's in Counseling