Medical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Looking for a challenging Medical Supervisor role which utilizes skills, experience, and capabilities in assisting an organization to meet its challenges and achieve its objectives.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Fast Learner, And Efficient.
- Ensured that prescribed medications are administered as ordered by the facility medical director.
- Made observation rounds on patients and record progress notes.
- Evaluated symptoms, reactions, and progress of patients on a periodic basis charting; and report problems to management.
- Maintained security while dispensing medications cognizant of the potential hazard of drug hoarding and trafficking among detainees/inmates.
- Destroyed and properly disposed of all needles/syringes.
- Maintained compliance with industry and company policies for accreditation.
- Documented all detainee/inmate contacts.
- Maintained confidentiality for medical records.
Sr. Medical Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time position as a motivated Medical Supervisor. Responsible for working with a wide range of health professionals to ensure accurate and comprehensive records for all patients.
Skills : Medical, Nurse, Healthcare.
- Provided appropriate guidance regarding donor complications and answers questions regarding donor eligibility and customer concerns.
- Identified needs to gain control of components from donors with complications that could affect safety.
- Maintained blood services records in accordance with FDA, State, and Federal regulations.
- Worked in a collaborative team environment in order to meet operational objectives while advancing donor and recipient safety through extensive research of records in order to retrieve requested donor information.
- Performed duties and responsibilities in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Maintained quality and regulatory compliance in laboratory.
- Ensured all FDA, CLIA, State of Georgia, cGMP, and all internal company procedures are maintained.
- Ensured timely delivery of accurate test results to our internal and external customers.
Jr. Medical Supervisor Resume
Headline : Looking to add a motivated problem solver with superior customer relation skills to your customer service team believe that proven communication skills.
Skills : Updated Occupational Safety Health Standards Guidelines Per State Rules.
- Performed a Medical Qualification to the community for the purpose of Plasma Donation with a complete medical history and any current health status obtained.
- Trained each member of the community on the process of plasma donation.
- Obtained initial vital signs to each member and obtained a beginning of protein and iron levels checked.
- Performed a full head to toe patient assessment, obtained any further medical information that was needed, obtained any medication requirements or further approval from Personal Physician if needed for Safe Plasma donation.
- Obtained a full panel drug screen analysis per company guidelines.
- Maintained and administered all employees Hepatitis B vaccine.
- Kept up with all Employee paperwork that was needed according to OSHA guidelines.
Medical Supervisor III Resume
Summary : More than 4 years of experience in Medical Supervisor. Worked in multiple age groups as needed in previous work setting. Pursue new ways to enhance educational programs and keeping the children interested by introducing hands on lessons. Creative and love watching children get excited about and involved in their art expressions.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Terminology, HIPAA Knowledge, Excel.
- Managed a medical front desk in areas of manual and computerized scheduling, billing, and medical/insurance records management, including major carriers, and insurance pre-certifications/determinations.
- Processed an average of up to 800-1000 patients on a weekly basis for a fast-paced interventional pain management practice.
- Maintained open lines of communication between patients, physician, staff, and clinical personnel.
- Scheduled patients' office appointments/procedures and following up to obtain results.
- Entered all necessary data for the patient to get them scheduled and their issue addressed as soon as possible.
- Responded to priority issues to ensure the prompt referral of urgently needed medical care.
- Obtained medical transcriptions from physicians and collecting/processing patients' co-payments at close of day.
- Interfaced directly with a diverse population of patients, responding to various inquiries and concerns.
- Communicated with physicians and clinical staff to determine the need for patient services.
Medical Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Experienced patient care provider, billing specialist, and supervisor with the ability to work in deadline-driven and diverse environments. RN looking to grow with a company as her skills and her education develop and progress towards becoming a Family Health Nurse Practitioner.
Skills : Several Computer Software, Fluent In Spanish, Mutitasking, Medical Terminology.
- Posted charges, collecting outstanding balance and copayment as well as non- covered procedures.
- Maintained patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal, financial and insurance information.
- Responsible for notifying patients prior to appointment if authorizations and referrals are necessary.
- Acquired accurate benefit and eligibility information.
- Submit referrals, authorizations, and predetermines on behalf of the patient.
- Verified insurance information annually and updates patient records.
- Contacted patients regarding their co-payment responsibilities prior to office visits.
- Acquired accurate benefits, authorization, referral, and predetermines for all services.
- Interacted consistently in a professional, compassionate manner with patients, physicians and co-workers.
Certificate In Medical
Medical Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Medical Supervisor position where can utilize and maximize customer service skills, medical knowledge and experience. To obtain a position where can utilize and maximize customer service skills, medical knowledge and experience.
Skills : Medical, Healthcare, Nurse.
- Transcribed dictation for a variety of medical reports, such as patient histories, physical examinations, emergency room visits, operations, chart reviews, consultation, or discharge summaries.
- Maintained communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Reviewed and analyzed facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Checked patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Developed and maintain computerized record management systems to store and process data such as personnel activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Entered data, such as demographic characteristics, history, and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
- Asked questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as a person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
Medical Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Summary : Experience of emergency preparedness and response Experience of medical practice in India, GIS, Real-Opt, Mind Manager Software Comfortable working in adverse circumstances, excellent learning and research skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Computer, Computer.
- Supervised the Personal Injury Department for the Detroit Region.
- Provided Project Management to a variety of projects.
- Worked with the Investigation Department to determine fraudulent activity.
- Implemented Protocols based on Medical Diagnosis Project yearly budget plans Capital & Operational.
- Implemented yearly goals to coordinate with the budgets, financial model.
- Performed internal claims auditing, review and determine legal contract analysis.
- Identified training needs and provides educational material to develop the personnel.
- Implemented a cost-saving Nurse Case Manager Program and Identifying the Red Flags program.
Doctorate Of Nurse
Medical Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : Over 12 years of experience, including Case Manager for residential treatment, Medical Supervisor and Registered Nurse in acute and critical care. Most recently, enjoyed the position of RN Case Manager for Hospice.
Skills : Medical terminology, Medication administration, Maintaing Sterile fields.
- Performs donor medical qualification in order to determine suitability.
- Educates donors and staff on donor suitability and medical-related questions.
- Treats and assesses donor reactions.
- Notifies center Physician and provide follow-up communication with the donor.
- Provides counseling to donors with positive or reactive test results and abnormal SPEs.
- Reviews and posts SPE test results and perform donor suitability evaluation every 4 months.
- Assists management in reviewing viral marker, Atypical, RPR, and NAT test results as needed.
- Provides Hepatitis B education and immunizations to center staff.
- Provides education, qualification, and immunizations (when applicable) to donors accepted into specialty programs and perform any additional follow up duties associated with the specialty programs.
A.A. In Sports
Medical Supervisor/Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking to expand experience in nursing, management and to enhance skills and competencies. Interested in a position that will allow to offer others the benefits from expertise and experience.
Skills : Telemetry, Med-Surg, LTAC, Administration And Management.
- Supports and practices the philosophy, objectives, and standards of the Resident Services Department and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Coordinates resident care/service management efforts.
- Ensures effective and efficient organization of the Resident Services Department.
- Ensures that resident care interventions meet the personal, physical and cognitive needs of each resident as well as maximize his/her self-care capacities, identity, independence, choice, and opportunity for social interaction.
- Monitors the outcomes of Resident Services activities by evaluating staff performance, ensuring compliance with all community and regulatory agency standards, policies and procedures, coordinating community committees and monitoring the effective and efficient use of budgeted resources (personnel, supplies, and equipment).
- Ensures a safe and sanitary environment for residents, employees, and visitors.
- Maintains cohesive public and professional relationships with residents, families, physicians and the community.
- Assumes full responsibility for the operation and management of various departments within the Assisted Living facility (dietary, housekeeping, maintenance) as directed by the Executive Director of the community.
BS In Healthcare
Medical Supervisor Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a practical nurse in a compassionate, quality, healthcare environment. Medical & general supervision experience in a residential substance abuse facility Experience using Electronic Medical Records systems in adherence to HIPAA policy & procedures.
Skills : Medical, Nurse Supervisor, Healthcare.
- Worked closely with children and families with developmental disabilities. Keeping medical records and confidential information.
- Trained and employed aides for children.
- Worked with schools in the integration of children with special needs.
- Made sure to educate families and schools on caring for children with special needs.
- Kept families informed of services offered.
- Kept professional and kind toward all consumers.
- Worked with Case Workers and keep the guidelines of care plans.
A.A. In Sports