Maintenance Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position in the facilities maintenance field, preferably in the area. Extensive experience in this field from carpentry, plumbing, and painting to electrical, troubleshooting equipment and repairs.
Skills : Communications, trades, human and physical resources organization, negotiate, engineering,.
- Responsible for cleaning patient's rooms, waiting area, emergency room plus offices and administrative areas throughout the hospital as well as restrooms and hallways.
- Responsible for mopping, sweeping and vacuuming floors completing task in a precise way that meets hospital standards.
- Responsible for frequently disinfecting door knobs, handles, sinks, fixtures and walls to curb the spread of germs.
- Responsible for stocking paper items and other supplies in patient rooms as well as replenishing hand soaps, paper towels in all restrooms throughout the hospital.
- Also in charge of eliminating contaminants from medical apparatuses including collecting and removing trash, collecting linens, sanitizing all surfaces and ensuring proper sanitation of medical equipment as required.
- Maintain cart and equipment in clean working condition and store in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
- Set internal delivery of carts with all necessary empty containers for immediate service for following work day.
- Operate/utilize various industrial equipment such as floor cleaners, polishers, vacuum cleaners, buffing machines, water extractor following appropriate safety procedures utilizing safety equipment, monitoring work environment to ensure safety of patients, coworkers and public by placing safety cones, markers or signs to alert individuals of work area, wet floors or other potential hazards.
Bachelor Of Science
General Maintenance Specialist Resume
Objective : Proficient at organizing human and physical resources to support staff and streamline operations resulting in increased efficiency, production, and moral. Experienced with Landscape Design, Structural and finish Carpentry, Basic Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry. Engineering Metal and equipment fabrication. Organization systems for shop, job site, office. Develop Standard Operating Procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Maximo.
- Effectively planned, organized, and prioritized multiple tasks.
- Established priorities and develop a plan by identifying the work to be done, the scope of the specific task or project, and deadlines for its completion.
- Defined the overall objectives, priorities, and deadlines, then independently planned the work, resolved problems, carried out successive steps of assignments, and made adjustments using accepted standard operating procedures or practices.
- Effectively handled problems and/or deviations that arose in accordance with established policies, administrative guidelines, directives, written and verbal instructions, and accepted practices.
- Worked effectively as part of a three-person crew, responsible for sweeping, scrubbing, waxing, and buffing the store's floors as well as other related janitorial and maintenance requirements.
- Swept, dry mopped, scrubbed, and waxed and polished floors using brooms, mops, and industrial floor scrubbers and buffers.
- Dusted, waxed, and polished furniture, emptied wastebaskets, polished doorknobs and other metal fixtures.
- Demonstrated the ability to understand and implement the special sanitation techniques and practices that are required to maintain a clean environment.
Computer Maintenance Specialist Resume
Summary : Seasoned professional with over 8 years of outstanding program support experience including customer service, security, and facilities maintenance environments. Experience includes diversified knowledge and skills from support of complex technical work to repair of various systems, components, and materials. Poses a keen sense of professionalism in completion of technical job requirements, excellent organizational capabilities, exceptional communication and customer service skills, and excellent analytical skills.
Skills : Allen Bradley controls, Microsoft Office, Industrial Maintenance, Ultrasonic cutting, CNC, Fanuc Robotics, Industrial Ethernet.
- Under general supervision, repaired and maintained heavy equipment and performed inspection of vehicles to identify faults and missing components; order missing parts as well as service parts to bring equipment to standard.
- Performed depot maintenance, rebuilt of major assemblies and services on various equipment and vehicles.
- Conducted initial inspections using appropriate Technical Manual.
- Performed maintenance management and logistic operations to increase combat readiness and increase efficiency in conducting worldwide contingency operations Assist in quality assurance visits, training, and progression of soldiers on all operational activities, training, skill development, and direction of work assignments.
- Manage the professional development and certification of assigned team to ensure that all enforced training standards were met and maintained.
- Ensured all vehicles were at a minimum of 90% Operational ready by consistently performing required maintenance checks and services of the assigned vehicles.
- Ordered service parts and parts needed to complete repairs.
- Maintained service paperwork and ordered parts as required.
Senior Maintenance Specialist Resume
Summary : Knowledgeable maintenance specialist skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints, diagrams and drawings. Responsible and hardworking warehouse assembler who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines. With 6 years experience reviewing work orders and running several different machines simultaneously in a 5S environment. Machine Operator with positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing.
Skills : Clerical, Microsoft Office, Sap, Training Coordinator.
- Responsible for organizing, receiving and issuing maintenance inventory items; reconciling supply room inventory, packaging stock, update inventory in the tracking system, cycle counting and yearly inventory.
- Assist in driving process improvements and also maintaining and efficiently controlling the MRO inventory.
- Writes, evaluates, and review purchase request for adequacy of specifications and other information.
- Works in concert with accounts payable unit to review and analyze receipt and payment for goods and services purchased.
- Maintains purchasing records such as bid documents and responses Monitors and expedites the delivery of purchased goods and services.
- Works in concert with requesting department to confirm closing and/or cancelling of purchase orders, review open orders for items that may need closing.
- Monitor and maintains information on vendors and their associated performance.
- Ensure orders are processed against the appropriate chart o accounts.
Junior Maintenance Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 23 years of experience with outstanding track record of improving quality, reducing costs, increasing production through process improvements, and exceeding customer expectations. Skilled in the research and utilization of new technologies and techniques for equipment effectiveness. Experienced in contacting vendors and contractors for company projects and capital investments.
Skills : Forklift, Management, Business Management, Cash Handling, Operations Management, Electronics, Electric Pallet Jack, Supervisor, Computer Skills, Customer Services, Stocking, Management Experience, Customer Service Skills, Computer Skills.
- Provide technical writing assistance for maintenance and maintenance support documentation and changes.
- Provide backup support to Maintenance Systems document control personnel in the processing of maintenance and maintenance support documentation and changes.
- Manage all maintenance and maintenance support documentation changes through the system to final approval.
- Perform technical input and assessment of documents such as Engineering Changes, Discrepancies, and Validation Protocols.
- Participate in or facilitate Root Cause Analysis events.
- Interface and collaborate with various departmental organizations such as Facilities Engineering, Technology, Quality Assurance, Scheduling, Logistics, Training, Warehouse and Manufacturing Operations.
- Maintain clear communications with all internal departments throughout Genentech and with external contractors, vendors and service providers.
Maintenance Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Seeking a full time position using my technical skills and machinery experience to provide high quality maintenance of machines and equipment; repair and replace gauges, transformers, hydraulics or other similar equipment; correcting imperfections to components or performing other routine or custom maintenance schedules to automotive, appliances, boiler or other mechanical systems.
Skills : Welding and fabrication, Electrical repairs and trouble shooting, Facilities maintenance.
- Maintenance Technician Maintenance Assistant Removal or encapsulating of walls, floors, doors or other woodworking, which at times are enclosed in lead-based paint or contain asbestos or other hazardous materials.
- Repair of roofs, screen or interior doors, cabinets, Formica cabinet tops, walls, floors and sidewalks.
- Installs or repairs and cleans refrigerators and gas stoves.
- Repairs or replaces light switches, fixtures, receptacles and thermostats.
- Repairs, services and maintains equipment such as lawn mowers, small tractors and power tools.
- Lights pilot on gas stoves, heaters and water tanks.
- Replaces washers in sink faucets; unclogs sinks, tubs, commodes and sewer lines; repairs inside of flush tanks; repairs and replaces drain pipes.
- Replaces broken windowpanes, screens, door knobs and door stops.
Master of Science
Maintenance Specialist I Resume
Objective : Proficient in using Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint Electrical troubleshooting Excellent customer services skills Excellent time managing skills.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint.
- Operate building controls by computer, and document records.
- Performs routine building and equipment maintenance duties, including rough carpentry and plumbing work, plastering and cement work, painting and minor electrical repair work.
- Performs some routine custodial duties and/or grounds maintenance tasks, Performs processes of lighting the Keeper of the Plains fire effects, and service of the misting and water flow features.
- Works outside in weather-related situations, such as snow & ice removal.
- Responds to emergency calls to secure city owned property.
- Performs scheduled test run on generators, fire pumps and emergency P.A.
- Operates complex commercial building systems involving Boilers, Chillers, Cooling towers, and associated heavy mechanical equipment.
Maintenance Specialist II Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in costumer service where my experience will be further developed and utilized to its full potential. To provide excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills in facilitating individual and group peak performance.
Skills : HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Electronics, Carpentry, Refrigeration, Powerpoint, Microsoft, Data Entry, Digital, Computer Skills, Computer Savvy, Computers, Account Management.
- Develop a list of clear problem statements, record issues surrounding problem and provide feedback to originator.
- Analyse alternative solutions to problems and recommend best solutions through the change management process.
- Create improvement requests and implement recommended solutions by updating standard operating procedures, task lists, drawings, maintenance & condition monitoring strategies.
- Manage portfolio of improvements initiatives and projects, test and commission technical improvements and assure sustainability of solutions.
- Request creation of new functional locations of equipments and rank equipment criticality using a criticality matrix.
- Compile team and individual performance agreements in line with KPI's and conduct performance reviews.
- Decreased production downtime through assessing and troubleshooting equipment as part of the Continuous Improvement Process Team.
Maintenance Specialist III Resume
Summary : A mature, responsible individual who consistently demonstrates prudent, yet profitable approaches in handling any task given. A self-starter, task/goal oriented individual motivated to be a productive and major contributor.Have demonstrated an excellent ability for attention to detail, accuracy, organizational skills, and time management.A proven and verifiable track record, consistently meeting objectives, always performing at a superior level.
Skills : Bilingual, computer literate, strong interpersonal skills, type 45 wpm, strong leadership abilities & team player. Entrepreneur, great managerial skills.
- Operate leaching system and auxiliary equipment to attain specific leaching pressures and flow rates.
- Adjust system to maintain maximum operating efficiency.
- Record all equipment operating data; prepare electronic reports to satisfy regulatory and operational requirements.
- Assist and/or supervise well workover and development projects, and maintain records and daily reports for same.
- Schedule and perform minor repairs to equipment as needed; coordinate major repairs or equipment/facility inspections by third parties.
- Conduct inspections of leaching equipment and systems.
- Report to Supervisor any malfunctions or symptoms of failure.
- Operate and maintain valves and valve operators throughout plant and pipeline system.
Account Maintenance Specialist Resume
Summary : Systematic and adaptable facilities maintenance management with 15 years of hands on experience in a professional services firm.
Skills : Metal fabrication, can operate equipment, dump truck, redi-mix, plow, front end loader, fork lift, lawn mowers, very familiar with hand tools and power tools.
- Management level salaried position with responsibility for leading team of 15+ maintenance technicians.
- Leadership position responsible for ensuring customer operations is supported to enable optimal operating efficiency and machinery uptime.
- Instill safety in all aspects of my position and my team.
- Actively partner with customer operations teams to provide outstanding customer service.
- Appropriately escalate operational issues as necessary to minimize customer impact.
- Lead training opportunities for all maintenance technicians on a monthly basis, and train technicians daily on complex issues on the equipment.
- Develop and execute layout and installation of electrical wiring and fixtures based on project plans.
Technical Maintenance Specialist Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as General Maintenance Technician, Machine repair. Over 20 years of manufacturing experience. Able to set-up operate and repair many types of machines in a production plant.
Skills : Universal EPA Certification.
- Washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand as necessary.
- Placing clean dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment properly in labeled storage areas.
- Maintaining clean work areas, equipment, and utensils to ensure a healthy workplace.
- Stocking supplies, such as food and utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars as necessary.
- Cleaning garbage cans, floors, and other large equipment with water, steam, and other proper cleaning products.
- Sort and remove trash and recycling, placing it in designated pickup areas outside of the establishment on given days.
- Preparing, cooking, and serving food items in an orderly and effective manor.
Maintenance Specialist Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in this field from carpentry, plumbing, and painting to electrical, troubleshooting equipment and repairs.
Skills : Experienced in all phases of Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance.
- Coordinate and monitor vendor maintenance for large repairs.
- Employ wide variety of hand and power tools including drills, and electronic testing devices.
- Follow company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Prepare and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
- Repair wiring, plumbing, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for wide variety of duties including, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, installation, building repair and HVAC Maintain compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
- Perform and maintain logs of fire safety instruction for staff.
- Maintained records required for state inspection.
High School Diploma