Infrastructure Architect Resume
Summary : Global Delivery Lead and Senior IT Advisor who performs duties of Chief Information Officer in multiple industries. Earned rapport in managing international teams, setting IT strategy, and leading transformation. Deeply involved in Enterprise Strategic Planning with passion for leading diverse teams.
Skills : Program Management, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Architecture.
- Provided services to enterprise corporations and employs 17,000 globally.
- Developed detailed strategic solutions from the initial installation of infrastructure to implementation in daily organizational operations, including presentations/proposals.
- Set measurable solutions to validate achievement.
- Led career development for 4-6 employees.
- Implemented training/certification program for central region technology infrastructure group, project methodology portion of technical readiness initiatives, and infrastructure optimization team.
- Streamlined integration of network and system infrastructure of 3 companies, 2 in America and 1 in Canada, by establishing plan and generating beneficial ideas from all involved parties to aid the decision-making process.
- Developed an initial architecture design position into a leadership role with enterprise strategic architecture team.
Sr. Infrastructure Architect Resume
Summary : Infrastructure Architect with 15 years of experience focused on setting and implementing organizational strategic vision based by problem solving, processes, talent, and technology-enabling individuals & groups to achieve organizational success. By creating relationship with internal and external partners and customers able to design and implement functional and beneficial results to the enterprise.
Skills : Always On Availability Group, Project Management, Microsoft.
- Migrated and consolidated multiple datacenters.
- Automated OS deployment using Altiris and SCCM.
- Implemented Clusters.
- Worked experience of Tier 4 Datacenters documentations and Audits.
- REsponsible for Hands-on experience of Public / Private Cloud.
- Reviewed current capacity of data centers, designed and recommended new layout to improve performance and reduce operational cost.
- Designed new procedures for onboarding and off boarding hardware to enhance productivity.
Jr. Infrastructure Architect Resume
Objective : To obtain an IT Technical or Management position was to use the vast experience to move a company to the next level.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Defined system strategy and requirements, designing and prototyping, planning, testing and supporting the training efforts.
- Migrated from Oracle CRM to Salesforce.com Lead each phase of full SFDC lifecycle implementation Technical leadership setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and system), and iterative refinements.
- Defined, communicated, and managed technical change / release management processes for all technology-related efforts.
- Assessed SFDC architecture and provided secure, high-performance technical solutions of Force.com platform.
- Designed technical architecture solutions that spanned multiple platforms and included integration and authentication across systems.
- Managed the development teams during Apex development on Force.com, management of relational databases and analysis / design of APIs.
- Responsible for the migration and decommissioning of existing data centers into new data centers.
Infrastructure Architect I Resume
Objective : A seasoned Infrastructure Architect professional with a proven track record of managing multiple incidents from start to finish in fast-paced, high-stress environments. Proven to be self-motivated and highly energetic requiring little to no supervision. Attentive to detail and focused on clear, concise, and effect ive communication.
Skills : Account Management, Technical Support, Service Management.
- Managed AOL internal computing server infrastructure in Northern Virginia and remote sites across the globe.
- Upgraded AOL's server infrastructure from NT 4.0 to Windows 2000 Active Directory solution.
- Migrated Time Warner's user's community into the Latitude conferencing system.
- Responsible for Architect for AOL Client Development group migrating 1.5 terabytes of data from several servers to a Dell NAS solution.
- Provided a centralized backup solution enabling recovery of data from hours to minutes.
- Consolidated and upgraded 2 Datacenter server matrixes.
- Worked in New IP schema for centers and upgrading and re-racking all servers.
- Implemented Citrix server farm solution utilizing Metaframe 1.8 and XPE server software.
Infrastructure Architect II Resume
Headline : Seeking an infrastructure architecture/management position to apply vast experience in large enterprise infrastructure design and management. Expert in driving datacenter/environment efficiency through proper use of hardware, software, process and virtualization. Skilled in designing and implementing highly available redundant solutions as well as disaster avoidance/recovery and business continuity planning.
Skills : VMware Administrator, Systemes Administrator, Project manager,.
- Completed a full Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007 transition for a 500 mailbox system including clustered mailbox roles, redundant client access roles, redundant hub transport roles and redundant edge transport roles, as well as DR planning for an additional set of client access, hub transport, edge transport and a standby continuous replication mailbox role servers in the event of a primary facility failure.
- Started planning and testing for Windows Server 2008 deployment, including upgrading to native 2008 Active Directory services.
- Worked with Microsoft AD and ADAM including schema upgrades, FSMO role assignments, ADSI edit, permission delegation, group policies, replication monitoring, etc.
- Maintained EMC Clariion CX3-80 and CX-700 with over 120 TB of storage as well as mirror relationships between the arrays for DR.
- Maintained EMC Celerra NS700 series NAS filers hosting over 40 TB of production customer data.
- Maintained Acopia (f5 Networks) file virtualization appliances.
- Designed new DMZ/public internet structure including new external firewalls based on the Juniper SSG-550M platform in an NSRP cluster, as well as bringing in a secondary internet provider and setting up external BGP peering on a new public class C.
- Redesigned rack, power, cooling and cable management in the primary datacenter.
- Built a new VMware VI3 environment on new HP BL-C class blades and moved all production internal and DMZ virtual machines off of an older Dell blade center.
Infrastructure Architect III Resume
Summary : A challenging Infrastructure Architect position as a Senior level Network Engineer/Architect with a Company that is seeking hard-working team members with integrity, and proof of achievements.
Skills : System Center 2012 R2, Active Directory, Exchange Server,.
- Engineered complex routing solutions within a Cisco Campus level design.
- Supports and troubleshoots MPLS core function on ASR 9k, Nexus 7k, and Nexus 5K environments.
- Troubleshoots EIGRP and BGP routing protocols Act as lead engineer for high level projects.
- Attends team meeting and peer reviews to "debug" Issues with a network design Maintain high level of transparency with team members Lead engineer for the Dollar Thrifty network infrastructure merger.
- Setups Complex Routing and Filtering for high level projects.
- Manipulates routing protocols to induce network changes to a new technology with Zero Outage to the Business.
- Supports Nexus system upgrades and downgrades.
- Takes part in the Global RFP for Hertz MPLS Service Provider.
Asst. Infrastructure Architect Resume
Objective : Extensive Infrastructure Architect professional training, development and experience in computer systems networking, network installation, integration, maintenance and support within diverse business systems.
Skills : Apache, Linux, MySQL, Nagios, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, PCB Repair, ATmel AVR.
- Responsible for Installation, Configuration and Administration of Websphere application server 8.
- Setup disaster recovery environments.
- Installs IHS/Plugins and set up the configuration.
- Manages and Monitors the JVM performance by Websphere Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools through Introscope console.
- Renewals of ssl certificate for web servers and troubleshooting ssl related issues.
- Provides estimate requests for the quotas of tenants in which the VM's needs to be setup.
- Sets VM's using openstack cloud platform and managing them.
- Installs/Upgrades and sets up Apigee components.
- Manages the VM's using chef cookbooks and recipies.
Associate Infrastructure Architect Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished Infrastructure Architect with an extensive background in virtualization, data center consolidation and migration, and a strong track record in team and project management. Knowledgeable, credible presence in front of customers who instills confidence during requirements gathering and solution definition. Excels in pre-sales, post-sales, and delivery capacities.
Skills : Information Security, Networking, Architecture.
- Responsible for support Unisys product technology and service offering through a mix of pre-sales, practice development, and delivery, with an I
- Worked with team in development of innovative planning and data management processes o Defined application and agency move groups and created agency-specific migration strategies o Plans for and align future state service catalog offerings with agency requirements Infrastructure Architect and Manager
- Implemented software configuration management and release management strategy
- Managed team of Oracle DBAs, configuration managers, and system administrators
- Responsible for system performance and availability, timely code promotion and application deployments in a complex landscape spanning 22 environments for a Java-based application running on Solaris/Linux.
- Performed consolidation feasibility study and developed business case for collapsing 1700 servers across 14 data centers and campus locations into a single hosted data center.
- Led Consolidation Architect for a multi-national manufacturing interest with presence on six continents.
Lead Infrastructure Architect Resume
Summary : A Technology Infrastructure Architect Professional with more than 17 years of progressive experience designing and delivering innovative solutions.
Skills : Office Management, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Project Management.
- Responsible for the architecture, design acquisition, installation and monitoring of all Windows Computer Servers.
- Designed hardware infrastructure for multiple large medical imaging (PACS) systems.
- Guided Project Managers through the technical details for successful project completion planning and designing systems that run applications for Radiology, Cardiology, Mammography and Hematology.
- Responsible for defining backup technologies, authentication technologies, software and associated equipment.
- Interfaced directly with internal IT customers at the Manager and Director levels as well as the end users.
- Defined requirements for a multitude of clinical, BioMed and infrastructure devices to provide thorough documentation of existing and new technical systems.
- Worked closely with Program and Project Management to coordinate actions of project team resources.
Infrastructure Architect Resume
Objective : Accomplished Multifaceted and Result in Oriented Systems Professional whose career has focused on Application Support, Test Data Management, System Monitoring, Project Management, Program Management, Delivery Management.
Skills : Management, Organisation.
- Designed infrastructure related solutions for global multi-level marketing company with extremely rapid growth in 5 countries with growth to 4-6 more in the next 8-12 month.
- Primary focused is on infrastructure design, system integration at a global level, building for rapidly growing brand partner network and direct retail sales.
- Coordinated directly with Nerium leadership to drive Nerium's technology initiatives.
- Provided technical leadership to 5 systems engineers and 2 network engineers.
- Reported to the Vice President Products and Technology.
- Connected all offices with WaaS connectivity providing an IPSec VPN replacement increasing speed between sites and reducing latency.
- Designed new ESX virtualization infrastructure standard migrating from Dell to Cisco UCS providing greater resiliency and redundancy while ensuring a better TCO and far better value.
- Implemented BigIP F5 load balancers to replace software based load balancers providing DevOps team the ability to be more effective in their code deployment.