Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Summary : Dedicated, multitasking professional offering extensive experience in caseload management and benefits analysis with 14 years of success in high performing municipal governments. Outstanding interpersonal skills with a record of improving efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Executed eligibility determinations for applicants seeking public assistance for PA State programs such as Medical Assistance and Food Stamps.
- Administered and supported Federal or Federally-assisted programs that provided cash or in-kind assistance or services directly to persons based on needs, such as Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and temporarily disabled adults.
- Organize and managed an ongoing caseload of 30 to 50 customers, ensuring that eligibility determinations and re-determinations are conducted within strict mandated timelines.
- Conducted interviews via phone or face to face, to gather and analyze information to substantiate eligibility.
- Computed benefit amounts; provide services and referrals as needed.
- Communicated with customers with respect and dignity.
- Worked with clients to develop plans for self-sufficiency.
- Exceeded the high performance standards for technical accuracy as prescribed by DPW.
Sr. Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Summary : Accomplished leader in the application of methodology and direction of health care programs. Skilled in developing, implementing, and supporting; training, operations, management, audit oversight, business requirement development, user acceptance (UA) testing, and standardization related to health care delivery programs and systems.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Suite, Analytical Analysis, Data Entry, Supervisor.
- Assessed clients' social service and employment needs, and performed outreach services to various community agencies and facilities to provide clients and/or their families with information on community resources or services related to the clients/families need.
- Interviewed clients and investigated resources to secure, evaluate and interpret data essential applicants to determine eligibility for Federal and State Funded financial assistance and related income maintenance programs, such as, but not limited to, Cash Assistance, Medicaid, SNAP, Nursing Home Care, and Employment Referrals.
- Determined/Re-determined eligibility for various categories of assistance based on such factors as income, personal property, real property, legally responsible relatives and employment status.
- Evaluated the special needs of clients to authorize grants which conform to agency requirements, and/or made referrals to other appropriate community resources, to include representing and assisting clients in the process of obtaining federally funded benefits under the SSI program.
- Determined occurrence and circumstances of overpayments and referred information to the Office of Fraud and Abuse Investigation and Restitution for resolution.
- Served as a Medicaid/Medicare Ombudsman for disputes, hearing an appeals related to individuals dually eligible for Medicaid & Medicare.
- Participated in activities to ensure written resolutions were provided to Medicaid & Medicare beneficiaries regarding disputes.
- Assisted clients in locating employment through the Pennsylvania Unemployables Programs by developing job listings of prospective employers and performing community outreach; also monitored clients in Community Work Experience Program; and imposed non-compliance sanctions as necessary.
- Handled a large volume in incoming calls to explain, update, and maintain client records.
Jr. Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Objective : To secure a Income Maintenance Caseworker position; equipped to bring applicable knowledge and clinical pastoral education skills to maximize the quality of life for individuals, families and staff.
Skills : Management, MS Offce.
- Interviews applicants to determine eligibility for financial assistance and related income maintenance programs, such as, but not limited to, Cash Assistance, Medical Assistance, Food Stamps, Nursing Home Care, and Employment Referrals.
- Determines eligibility for various categories of assistance based on such factors as income, personal property, real property, legally responsible relatives and employment status.
- Evaluates special needs of clients; authorizes grants which conform to agency requirements, or makes referrals to other community resources.
- Redetermines eligibility through periodic review of client situations.
- Obtains medical, employment, educational, vocational and financial resource data, from other agencies as necessary to determine eligibility; records relevant case information on case records.
- Conducts home visits to clients who are unable to travel to the County.
- Determines occurrence and circumstances of overpayments and refers information to the Office of Fraud and Abuse Investigation and Restitution for resolution.
- Provides clients or members of their family with information regarding services available from other social agencies, hospitals, clinics, courts and community resources, as needed.
Income Maintenance Caseworker I Resume
Objective : To secure a challenging and responsible Income Maintenance Caseworker position where professional experience, training and growth capabilities will be fully utilized. Experience is in Management with the Department of Public Welfare, Bucks County Assistance Office with expertise in Long Term Care Medicaid program eligibility and application processing.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Determined eligibility for Public Assistance recipients receiving Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance (GA), SNAP or Medical Assistance.
- Eligibility was assessed by evaluating past, current and incoming information in conjunction with federal, state and local policies governing eligibility.
- Attended individual conferences with supervisor to review case material.
- Interacted with employees, customers (the public) and management while frequently simultaneously utilizing various computer applications.
- Generated written communication by utilizing forms, memos, emails, narratives, etc.
- Assisted non-English speaking customers by utilizing the Language Line to interpret OIM policies, agency forms and brochures into customer's native language.
- Explained DPW/OIM policies and procedures to customers as it related to the changes in their benefits and services.
- Frequently learned and appropriately applied policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to income maintenance programs.
Income Maintenance Caseworker II Resume
Headline : Seeking a responsible, challenging position offering new opportunities for professional growth and success. Seeking a public service administrative position to utilize operational, communication, and supervisory skills gained from skillful employment as well as educational experience. To assist individuals in the public sector utilizing strong customer service skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Opened and managed approximately 1,300 cases for all benefits.
- Carefully reviewed assets and income and calculated figures to determine eligibility.
- Communicated daily by phone and email to applicants, clients, and outside interests.
- Calculated patient pay amounts per client, including spousal patient pay.
- Applied state and federal policies and stayed up to date on applicable policy changes.
- Acted professionally and friendly with all persons - fellow employees, applicants, family members, insurance companies, and law firms.
- Liaised with government agencies, including the Department of Aging, the Social Security Administration, and the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Worked with management to meet federal and state goals.
Income Maintenance Caseworker III Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with a talent for quickly mastering technology and understanding policy and procedures. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
Skills : SPSS Data Analysis, French, Policy Interpretation,.
- Engaged public through Pennsylvania's Department of Public Welfare as an Income Maintenance Caseworker (IMCW).
- Served public by receiving, processing, and determining eligibility of applications by individuals or families requesting SNAP (also known as Food Stamps), Medicaid (Medical Assistance), and TANF (Cash Assistance).
- Assisted clients unable to complete forms.
- Engaged needy, disabled, previously convicted, and disadvantaged individuals or families with respect and dignity.
- Networked with other nonprofits, city, state, and federal agencies to further assist clients in need o Performed telephone and in-person interviews, case management, interpretation and application of policy, and referral of clients to other party agencies that might be of assistance to their needs.
- Maintained departmental best practices, compliance with policies and procedures, and timeliness with assigned caseload.
- Completed Income Maintenance Standard Training Program (IMSTP) with a perfect score on all classroom policy/procedure exams and subsequently successfully completed field training.
- Attained journeyman civil service status Skills Used o I mastered policy interpretation, use of procedure best practice compliance, vis-a-vis interviewing, telephone interviewing, use of government data exchanges.
Asst. Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Objective : To find a Income Maintenance Caseworker position that will utilize skills and experience for the advancement and benefit of the organization. Sincere, articulate and creative individual seeks a position in communications, marketing or business that offers responsibility, challenge and growth potential. Seeking an opportunity to utilize communications, interpersonal skills, leadership and creativity for the success of your organization, to enhance personal goals and for the good of the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Utilized a variety of skills and strategies including active listening while conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews to assess individual and family needs for determination of County assistance.
- Effectively interfaced with community and state agencies.
- Maintained required records and files in compliance with program guidelines.
- Assisted clients with completion of applications and advised them of their rights and responsibilities.
- Entered and/ or updated client information in the County automated system.
- Assembled and reviewed information supplied by applicant regarding financial criteria relevant in determining assistance.
- Reviewed and acted upon available information received with various caseload management reports.
- Developed and maintained good communications with outside agencies.
- Handled a high volume of telephone inquiries, incoming mail, correspondence, and public contact.
Associate Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Headline : Seasoned Income Maintenance Caseworker professional seeks to acquire a rewarding position serving and assisting individuals within the community to obtain public benefits and coordination of care.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Technical Support.
- Responsible for case management of 1500+ public assistance budgets per year to varying socio-economic backgrounds.
- Prepares a monthly caseload management plan allocating specific time to work on regularly occurring applications, assigned reports, complaints and overpayments.
- Ensures appropriate actions are taken on budget adjustments and authorizations.
- Interviews applicants to determine federal and state assistance programs in accordance with current laws and policies.
- Issues allowances to clients for maintenance of employment and/or attendance programs.
- Prepares written summary for hearings/appeals using pertinent policy references to present agency position.
- Professionally interacts with clients, staff, and the general public either in person, by phone, or in writing in accordance with administrative regulations.
Lead Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Summary : Experienced in case management with over fifteen years progressive experience Excellent communicator who interfaces well between clients, staff, and supervisors, Exhibits great people skills and professionalism in dealing with multicultural populations Detail-oriented and highly organized individual able to manage multiple projects Adept at assessing needs, generating options, and mitigating problems Proficient typist with experience working as a receptionist/secretary.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Provided intake services for those applying for Work First benefits by obtaining client demographic information, resources, child support compliance, and employment status; gave intake packet.
- Helped facilitate orientation by ensuring intake packets had been completed, and giving instruction.
- Verified address, school attendance, resources, income, employment status, and child support.
- Ran a budget to determine monthly benefit amount, scanned into file, and processed the case.
- Released Work First checks on a monthly basis per request and processed EA applications.
- Terminated client cases due to non-compliance on a monthly basis per social worker request.
- Released checks and terminated cases due to con-compliance to Mutual Responsibility Agreement.
- Sent out paperwork to be filled out for review and schedule appointments for client review of case.
- Met with clients to review the case, verified all pertinent information, and processed the review.
Income Maintenance Caseworker Resume
Summary : To obtain an amazing Income Maintenance Caseworker position that will allow me to make a difference in other people's lives and to demonstrate empathy and compassion to those serve.
Skills : Investigative, Assessment, Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving, Interviewing, Referral, Anger Management.
- Assesses clients' social service and employment needs, provide information, make appropriate referrals and conduct follow-up as needed.
- Determines occurrence and circumstance of overpayments and prepare necessary reports.
- Identifies, interprets and applys complex policy, procedures and regulations.
- Schedules appointments and plan itineraries.
- Manages a caseload of 1000 to 1500 clients/customers annually.
- Submist reports and review reports or problems with supervisor.
- Consults with co-workers and/or supervisors as needed.