Group Coordinator Resume
Summary : Accomplished administrator seeking to apply extensive background in office administration, reception, scheduling, hiring, event planning/organizing, and customer service in professional environment with opportunities for growth and career development.
Skills : Adminstrative, Customer Service.
- Trains new Group Coordinator hires Train new Call Center Associate hires Create and maintain Group Coordinator training manual Enter and modify group rates and lists.
- Monitors group pick-up and cut-off dates.
- Manages all accounting aspects of groups Generate appropriate reports pertaining to group activity.
- Develops and maintains selling strategies, as it relates to group blocks.
- Creates and maintains associate group training manual Presents a friendly, professional non-rushed approach when answering phones and working with group contacts and associates.
- Maintains a positive, upbeat attitude, being highly "in tune" to guest and associate needs.
- Works to insure that "special requests" of the guests are properly handled.
- Adheres to department and AAA standards for a 4-Diamond Resort Respond to unusual group requests and special situations.
Jr. Group Coordinator Resume
Objective : Responsible to lead by example in serving and supporting their team of staff, volunteers, campers and families. This role requires maturity, strength, humility and calm in the midst of camp adventures and challenges. GC will supervise and organize their team of camp counselors, senior counselors and volunteers.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Supports analytical groups with sample log0in.
- Supervises function and staff Train and supervise staff Perform log-in of biological samples and extremely low-level radioactive samples.
- Evaluates bioanalytical sample submission.
- Interfaces with pharmaceutical laboratory staff.
- Interfaces with clients and clinical sites.
- Distributes biological samples.
- Performs data entry and typing.
- Prepares samples for discard and return to clients.
- Assists with freezer defrosts and assist laboratory staff or Study Directors in the location of samples.
Sr. Group Coordinator Resume
Summary : To effectively communicate with customers and fellow personnel to meet expectations according to the mission. Providing outstanding customer service in a friendly environment and strive for customer retention.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Leadership.
- Operates the Epitome Property Management System (PMS) to access guest information and make group reservations for Mission Support Groups.
- Verifies personnel information and secure authorize credit card.
- Accountable for opening, closing, and balancing cash register to include all charges and change fund during shift.
- Turns in balancing report, audit, and daily activity reports during end of shift.
- Receives payment for room charges and sundry.
- Directs bill and charge long term Support Groups every 15th and 30th of the month.
- Communicates with maintenance and civil engineering to ensure fire, hazard, and safety regulations for the guest.
- Runs night audit and accounting paperwork for end of day procedures.
- Monitors phone calls and assist guest with any questions or assistance they may need and transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Group Coordinator I Resume
Objective : To advance career and experience new opportunities in Sales, Marketing & Customer Service as a Group coordinator.
Skills : Counseling, Advisement, Positive Psychology, Career Assessment.
- Supported the Sales & Conference Services Departments.
- Liaised between Sales, Conference Services & Reservations Departments.
- Interpreted Contracts, Booking Recaps & Group Billing Profiles so they are able to be entered into Springer Miller.
- Entered of contracts into Springer Miller.
- Set up any Special Billing and Routing as well as any package codes.
- Created online group codes for attendees to book special group rates online.
- Weekly Picked up reports of groups revenue, pick up and attrition due dates.
- Maintained room blocks, input rooming lists, check individual call in reservations for accuracy.
- Assisted any contacts via email of phone calls with any special requests.
Group Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Group Coordinator responsible for the administrative functions related to entry-level system administrators. Employee will be primarily responsible for the handling of lower-level support tickets; including disbursement, documentation, and billing of technical services.
Skills : Call Center, Customer Service, Management.
- Worked as a liaison between the client and hotel.
- Maintained group inventory to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Managed all contractual room concessions.
- Periodic hotel audits to ensure group pick up is accurate.
- Communicated of weekly pick up reports to multiple clients.
- Assisted call center with guest concerns, complaints etc.
- Input of reservations via room lists, fax or phone call.
- Responsible for setting up and ensuring proper billing for individual and group reservations.
- Charged deposits for future guest stays.
Group Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Responsibilities have included; managing case files, meeting with clients, answering and directing phone calls on multi line systems, organizing and filing paperwork, marketing and advertising, scheduling appointments and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Management.
- In charge of group reservations.
- Worked with guests who are Active Duty, Retirees, Reservists, and Government affiliated guests.
- Prepared contracts for groups.
- Organized all paperwork needed for documentation.
- Updated marquee in lobby.
- Supported Front Desk Associate's when needed Given briefs to 100+ Midshipmen.
- Escorted guests to assigned rooms.
- Given facility tours.
- Resolved service-related problems in a timely manner.
Asst. Group Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Group Coordinator position to provide skills, knowledge, and experience to maximize brand awareness and grow along with the company.
Skills : Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, Social Media, Writing, Communication.
- Processes all group blocks from the sales department.
- Effectively enters all group blocks into reservation computer system.
- Sets inventory controls or host blocks for each group.
- Follows up with the sales department regarding all questions that stem from groups.
- Monitors group blocks after they have been entered into computer system.
- Answers calls, returns e-mails and voicemails.
- Assists guest in booking reservations, by providing superior property knowledge.
- Audits OnQ PM for reservations accuracy.
- Looks for special requests, coding issues and billing requirements.
Associate Group Coordinator Resume
Headline : To leverage acquired skills and to develop knowledge in other areas as a Group Coordinator.
Skills : MS Office, Problem Solving.
- Works with registration vendor to develop and manage registration sites, including set up, testing and launch .
- Manages pre-meeting preparation, onsite operations and post-meeting reconciliation and reporting for registration.
- Manages ancillary services such as temporary personnel vendors.
- Works with logistics team to finalize onsite registration setup needs, including configuration, signage and internet/electrical requirements.
- Manages and finalizes registration supply orders, badge stock, badge holders, lanyards, etc.
- Prepares and stocks registration supply shipments to/from all meetings.
- Coordinates and assigns staff/VIP concession assignments and master account reservations, coordinate confirmations and reconcile final invoice.
Lead Group Coordinator Resume
Summary : Personable, and energetic, young professional focused on success and driven by experience. Reliable, motivated, and devoted to ensuring client satisfaction, success, and business growth, while accurately managing expectations. Multiple years of experience in the travel and resort industry, working with small and large scale functions.
Skills : Microsoft Software Office, McKesson Database,Multi-line Phone, Coping, And Faxing.
- Managed room blocks for two properties, equaling 550 rooms.
- Initiated and cultivated strategic business partnerships with multiple clients.
- Managed room blocks for hundreds of small, and large group functions.
- Communicated effectively with clients to ensure needs were met.
- Worked with the general public booking reservations for group functions.
- Worked directly with resort departments to ensure client needs were met.
- Worked directly with revenue management team to ensure rev/par growth was stable, and forecasting was accurate based on room block numbers.
- Kept records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
Group Coordinator Resume
Summary : A motivated, dependable, and detail oriented healthcare professional with extensive knowledge and experience within the employment industry seeking a Group Coordinator position.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Monitored all group room blocks on a weekly basis to insure timely release per contracted release inventory Make outbound calls to solicit new and repeat group customers as needed.
- Coordinated and confirmed Campground accommodations for prospective group users.
- Coordinated high level information and reservations that may be time sensitive and must be accurately handled.
- Communicated both in written and verbal format with all levels of callers including corporate and leisure group leaders.
- Prepared professional and accurate reports such as pick up status, resumes and the like to be distributed to internal and external clients.
- Made a connection and provide the guest with quality services and experiences and respond to all guests requests promptly to ensure a positive guest stay Process rooming list containing anywhere between 10 - 2,000 reservations.
- Provided meeting planers with full detailed rooming lists with all reservations confirmation numbers.