Sr. Electrical Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly focused and motivated Sr. Electrical Engineer, able to work both independently and collaboratively in a variety of settings, conditions, and environments. Driven to both succeed and contribute, able to work with, motivate, and mentor diverse teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor and junior management. Proven technical skills utilized in driving profitable and cost-effective collaboration between Engineering and critical business functions.
Skills : Electrical Engineering, Electro-Optic Avionics, Testing Telemetry, Project Management, Laboratory Test, Bench System Engineer, Lean Manufacturing, Avionics Systems Repair
- Performed circuit design, board layout, assembly, and testing/debugging.
- Establish technical design, criteria, and specifications for electrical systems support project management during the execution of projects.
- Develop verification, validation, and acceptance plan for new and existing electrical systems.
- Prepare technical drawings and specifications to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Work with production personnel to solve manufacturing issues and increase production efficiency.
- Choose components and parts that met the job requirements including the correct fuses for the specific application.
- Designed and managed retrofit projects for older systems in need of a replacement or upgraded starter.
- Worked with customers to trouble-shoot problems that may arise after installation.
BS in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineer I Resume
Summary : Electrical Engineer I with a comprehensive knowledge of electrical engineering, design, and codes. Familiar with regulatory standard and procedures of the electrical industry. A responsible individual who is committed to achieving excellence. Ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects. Excellent attention to details and well organized. Possess great analytical skills. Always on schedule and budget, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while effectively achieving and exceeding project goals.
Skills : SmartPlant Electrical, Smartplant Instrumentation, Smartplant P&ID, Smartplant 3D, ETAP, Transformer Data Sheet Creation, Wiring Diagram, Interconnect Drawing & Load List Reports Creations
- Interacting with the process engineer, control engineer team every day to design required coordinated designs.
- Preparing supporting documents like single line diagram, wiring diagram, etc.
- Developing, prepare, check and coordinate designs, drawings plus other documents needed for plant electrical systems as per applicable standards and codes.
- Reviewing and coordinate vendor design documents review to ensure compliance to design requirements.
- Preparing and overseeing electrical power system design having single line diagrams, wiring and elementary diagrams along with layout and circuitry design.
- Performing with electrical engineers to develop electrical designs meeting needs and codes.
- Generating quality assurance of electrical, control detail engineering and design project deliverables.
- Complying project budgets along with schedules to coordinate multidiscipline groups.
- Reporting chief electrical designer and chief engineer about progress and changes.
BS in Electrical Engineering
Junior Electrical Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly focused, self-motivated bilingual Junior Electrical Engineer with strong analytical and process skills. Recognized for strong project management skills, design, machining, and quality standards. Strong ability to work well as team member and leader, and possesses an exceptional work ethic. Proven technical, interpersonal communication, and training skills with additional experience in analog and digital design projects. Gained strong experience in Mechanical, Materials, and Aerospace Engineering department, developing a working understanding of the Ultrasonic Testing project's problems.
Skills : Cadsoft Eagle Printed Circuit Board Design, Labview, Matlab, Altera Quartus II, Pro Engineer Wildfire, NI Sound And Vibration Measurement Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Troubleshooting
- Carrying out all inspection and test requirements of the NCTPS at all stages as per the general specification requirements for all electrical works.
- Reviewed construction scope of works and identified the anomalies prior to and during the construction of electrical works.
- Reviewed the design drawings and issue design deviation notice and approved any field change notice and correct any discrepancies.
- Notified the non-conformances identified during the site inspection and recommending corrective action to the contractor.
- Made sure that contractor has completed all pre-commissioning and commissioning tests complying with the requirements and international standards.
- Reviewed marked up as-built drawings of completed jobs, before hand over to the company.
- Carried out regular site inspections and monitored the contractor's progress on site.
- Reviewed and monitored the contractor's procedures, practices for health and safety, shop drawings, materials, and method statements.
- Made daily inspection of construction activities as per ITP and site requirements.
BS in Communications And Electronics
Site Electrical Engineer Resume
Summary : A dedicated and highly reliable Site Electrical Engineer with extensive electrical and Management experience (10+ years) in Auxiliary Electrical Systems design and analysis in consulting and field engineering environments. Skilled in electrical drawings development, Arc Flash Hazard, Short Circuit and Motor Starting analyses. Seeking an Electrical Engineering position with a company that offers opportunities for career growth and advancement, and allows me to utilize my educational background and experience to become an essential asset to the company.
Skills : Auxiliary Electrical Power Systems Design, Auxiliary Electrical Power Systems Analysis, Electrical Equipment Specification, Electrical Field Engineering, ETAP, SKM, Mathcad, Microsoft Office
- Primary responsibilities included the design and upgrade of electrical distribution systems of mission-critical facilities to support the availability/reliability and expansion of critical loads.
- Designed addition and replacement of 20+ Power Distribution Units (PDU).
- Upgraded existing electrical system to "n+1" catcher system configuration eliminating the risk of overloading alternate power sources.
- Developed plans to reconfigure remote power panels connections in order to balance data center critical loads throughout the electrical distribution system.
- Developed the method of procedures for electrical work to be performed while all critical loads and essential panels were energized.
- Developed a system to efficiently manage computer loads and cutover of computer equipment, saving data centers engineers valuable maintenance time.
- Modified existing ups systems at data centers to better balance existing and future loads on the electrical system.
- Performed existing electrical equipment assessments and system-wide surveys necessary for a major electrical system upgrade or replacement.
- Designed emergency power off systems to remotely turn off power to critical equipment in case of fire or emergency.
- Investigated the feasibility of locating multiple high-density computing installations in several data centers.
- Participated in load testing and commissioning of emergency generators.
MS in Engineering Management
Junior Electrical Engineer Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experiences as a Junior Electrical Engineer. Experience includes Testing of equipment, Installation, Troubleshooting, Maintenance, Power generation, High Voltage Transmission and distribution, Radio Frequency, Analog and Digital circuit design, Hardware programming, Microelectronics, Solar power, Research, and Development. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, and possess a wide range of technical skills. Enjoy being part of a team, as well as managing, motivating and training a productive team, and thrives in high pressure and challenging working environments.
Skills : MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Linux, Unix, Windows-XP, Vista, 2007. Engineering Tools: MATLAB, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Modelsim, LabVIEW
- Responsibilities included electrical system planning including electric distribution layouts, specifications of wiring systems, and analysis of loads.
- Reviewed project construction submittals and shop drawings, updated, revised and reviewed equipment files.
- Trained and managed a team of five employees, ensuring adherence to safety procedures and maintenance of high-quality service standards expected by management.
- Prepared rough drafts of essential project correspondence, meeting minutes, and memoranda.
- Coordinated with other in house disciplines, utility companies, consulting engineers, architects, and contractors to maximize overall efficiency and effectiveness in project design.
- Prepared layout and designed for medium- and low-voltage electrical power and distribution systems.
- Responsible for underground work including cable pulling, installing instruments & threaded rod, trunking, tray, ladder rack, confined space entry, small power, and lighting.
- Diagnosed malfunctioning systems, equipment, and electrical parts, via using test equipment to identify the cause of the breakdown.
- Kept the office manager, project managers, and designated others fully and accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
MS in Electrical Engineering
Associate Electrical Engineer Resume
Headline : Highly motivated Electrical Engineering Technician that is seeking a challenging position where I may continually learn and grow my career. Has strong oral and written communication skills and works well with other team members. Has knowledge of Microsoft Office products, programming in C/C++, MATLAB, and Assembly. Also has a solid background in electronics, power systems, control systems, and communications.
Skills : PLC, Electrical, Maintenance, Project Management, Programming, Autocad, Solidworks Electrical, NI Labview, Siemens
- Designing control systems for maritime vessels, to include: monitoring and alarm systems, propulsion control systems, tank levels, engine order telegraphs, and tachometer systems.
- Conducting vessel surveys and providing the estimation of time and resources for system design, development, and support.
- Coordinating with clients to develop purchase technical specifications and develop system performance requirements.
- Managing the project through all development and design phases to ensure objectives are met.
- Applying a number of engineering practices, techniques, and processes to identify and resolve problems.
- Performing design and analysis utilizing systematic, quantifiable approaches while compiling with codes and standards prescribed by the U.S.
- Providing technical documentation required by regulatory agencies including system manuals, failure mode effects analysis, periodic safety test procedures, design verification, and in house testing procedures.
- Planning, coordinating, evaluating and directing the development and production of systems to meet cost, schedule, and performance.
- Supporting programming, service, and production departments to resolve technical problems and provide guidance for troubleshooting while in-house, during commissioning, and throughout vessel service life.
- Researching and developing new system components while also continuing to improve existing components.
BS in Electrical Engineering
Sr. Manager, Electrical Engineering Resume
Summary : Sr. Manager, Electrical Engineering with over 18 years of successful leadership experience in the Oil and Gas industry. Expertise leading all aspects of electrical engineering maintenance, reliability upgrades, projects, equipment purchase, specifications, and safety. Recognized as a subject matter expert with the ability to train and mentor young engineers in the development and implementation of strategies that consistently achieve desired results. Demonstrated ability to maximize operational efficiency while paying special attention to safety and reliability. Proven success in the operation and troubleshooting of Electrical Power Distribution Systems.
Skills : Electrical Maintenance, Reliability Upgrades & Enhancements, Electrical Construction Support, Commissioning & Startups, Electrical Specifications & Standards, Electrical Safety
- Demonstrating a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Participating in the creation of preventative maintenance routines (PMRs) and bills of materials (BOMs) for electrical equipment.
- Supporting the maintenance and operation of plant electrical systems and troubleshooting of electrical and control system problems.
- Preparing engineering scope of work for plant electrical projects.
- Interfacing with contractors utilized in project work, including solicitation of quotes, selection, and field direction.
- Developing Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) applications to meet specifications
- Planning, evaluating, organizing and implementing automation and related projects and initiatives
- Developing electrical schematics and layouts in AutoCAD Electrical.
- Developing electrical bill of materials. Reviewing design efforts from the production team to ensure quality and accuracy
M. Sc. in Electrical Engineering
Automation And Electrical Engineer Resume
Headline : Registered Professional Automation And Electrical Engineer with over 06 years of experience in electrical engineering related to electrical equipment manufacturing, refining, petrochemical, and chemical and industrial plants. Assignments have ranged from detailed design, feasibility studies, scope development, equipment selection, specification writing, calculations, and cost estimates. These have included lump sum and cost reimbursable projects. Technical expertise includes the design, specification, and acquisition of Prefabricated Power Control Buildings and their contents.
Skills : PCBA Design, Research, Electrical Engineering, Quartus, LTSpice, PSpice, Altium Designer, C++, Cadence, LabView, Microsoft Office, MATLAB
- Reported to overall I/E lead and provide technical area expertise to support the project team.
- Set up project audits for electrical engineering codes based on the approved scope of work.
- Participated with overall i/e lead in the development of the project schedule.
- Generated PCIS for scope changes, variances, and flash trends and submit to overall i/e lead for submission to project management.
- Met with clients' technical staff to discuss technical information and features.
- Prepared sketches and perform calculations for all detailed segments of projects.
- Conducted field trips to existing plants to gather operating data and equipment information.
- Prepared equipment specifications, inquiry and purchase requisitions for electrical equipment from 120v to 15kv.
- Evaluated vendors' bids and drawings to assure compliance with specifications.
- Participated in preparation of design guides, guide specifications and contract proposals.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering
Junior Electrical Engineer Resume
Objective : Junior Electrical Engineer with experience in power plant equipment maintenance and obsolesce projects, quality assurance, and technical documentation. Skilled in technical writing, inventory management, and a strong understanding of engineering mechanics, principles, and materials. Demonstrated communication, problem-solving, flexibility, and teamwork skills that optimize collaboration with the vendor to produce high-quality work.
Skills : Power/Battery Management, SolidWorks 3D CAD, MATLAB, LabView, Control Systems, Digital And Electrical Design, Electric Motor Drive, Data Acquisition Systems, CadSoft EAGLE PCB
- Responsibilities include operating, maintaining and troubleshooting: subsea digital systems, remote measuring units, various data acquisition systems, can bus network, fiber-optic communications, high-voltage, and battery systems, hydraulic systems, PLC & HMI systems, piezoelectric sensors, and transducer/stress sensors during operations of geological exploration.
- Performed analyses and provided interpretations regarding acquired geotechnical data.
- Regularly communicate with the client about project progression, safety implementation, non-conformance prevention, and provide concise descriptions of electrical operations and systems.
- Participated in exclusive, 40-day training at the corporate research & development facility in the Netherlands for a newly developed fiber-optic umbilical system, subsea power system, and digital control system.
- Designed and fabricated an RMU simulation fixture purposed for training and testing.
- Repaired and validated all equipment and systems returning from offshore operations in the lab/shop.
- Assisted in designing, purchasing, and schematic development for various electric systems.
- Created electrical schematics using AutoCAD designed wastewater lift stations.
BS in Electrical & Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineer II Resume
Summary : Experienced Electrical Engineer II with a strong technical background and demonstrated success in design, integration, installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of systems, including Information Technology, Telecommunications, RADAR and support systems for NASA and U.S. Army. Expertise includes developing and implementing process control and process improvement initiatives, Talented leader and skilled communicator who proactively builds top-performing teams and establishes key collaborative relationships with all levels of employees, from highly skilled engineers, technical and support staff to C-level executives.
Skills : Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Teaching, Teamwork, Telecommunications, Telecommunications, Research, Management, Microsoft Office
- Collaborated with mechanical engineers to resolve product development and maintenance issues.
- Designed and implemented electrical equipment, facilities, and systems for commercial and domestic purposes.
- Helped initiate a more organized drawing package to increase manufacturing productivity.
- Reviewed design drawings, specifications and customer requirements for newly engineered components and processes.
- Simulated overvoltage protection studies covering both lightning and switching surges.
- Calculated critical parameters for the generators, transformers, circuit breakers, and other auxiliary equipment.
- Installed control panels and delivered quality assurance of protection techniques during machine breakdown maintenance.
- Coordinated on installation, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with tool specifications.
- Directed and coordinated manufacturing installations and maintenance procedures with plant personnel and outside contractors.
BS in Electrical Engineering