Service And Solutions Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Service And Solutions Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoys creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself. Experience in leading the team and handling all the project management activities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Creative Strategy, Team Development
- Display immense knowledge of products by educating customers about new and upcoming devices, demonstrating the features and functions of new products ensuring a smooth transition into a new device, and troubleshooting and resolving technical issues for old and new devices.
- Facilitate classes that assist customers with learning and operating their Android and Apple products.
- Process customer transactions and audits cash receipts to support daily business operations.
- Evaluate the needs of the customer in order to advise them about products that will deliver increased value and convenience.
- Regularly attend training to improve knowledge of store operations, company updates, and industry trends.
- Train coworkers on how to employ successful sales tactics after receiving recognition for achieving exceptional add-on service sales.
- Analyze customer needs and present value-added solutions Inspire and excite customers about how solutions can impact their lives.
Resolutions Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer-focused Resolutions Specialist with experience leading teams and exceeding sales quotas. Excellent communicator, problem-solver, and a self-starter. Experience in training, mentoring, and coaching team members to be the best they can be. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel. Enjoys interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers.
Skills : Leadership, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Decision making, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills.
- Served as the final stop for all customer issues and provided customer support for representatives who were having difficulty navigating the situation wit their customer.
- Assisted in educating the call center in policy updates and promotional offers implemented by the company Trained representatives who were selected to be ambassadors for their teams on the floor Skills. Used Work effectively as a member of a cross-functioning leadership team and confidently engaged and communicated with employees at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; workflow; strong analytical and logic advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent time-management skills and organizational agility, including the ability to effectively balance multiple ongoing projects, tasks and priorities; ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Identify and articulate customer issues, translate them into business requirements and escalate issues appropriately.
- Strong industry knowledge of customer satisfaction; exceptional understanding of policy and process impact to front line employees and customer satisfaction.
- Provide innovative solutions and or perspectives to strategy; and creativity.
- Participates in all project activities including; concept, assessment, training, development, communication, and implementation.
Bachelors of Science
Marketing Solutions Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking an open position with a progressive company that is looking for a hard-working, motivated employee. Seeking a position that will benefit me in many ways, such as to learn more work experience, and gain independence. Looking forward to work in an organization that provides an opportunity to explore the talents and set standards to reach new horizon and to achieve these goals hereby providing scope for individual development and career growth.
Skills : CRM Software, Microsoft Office Suite, Bilingual Spanish, Macintosh, PC, Windows, OPERA Reservation System.
- Delivered superior customer service and proactively contacted existing customers to ensure they're getting the most out of our products and services.
- Analyzed customer needs and presented value-added solutions Provided our customers with an understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchased.
- Supported daily business operations, including processing customer transactions, auditing daily cash receipts, and bank deposits.
- Built Verizon Wireless customer loyalty and continued to grow the existing customer base.
- Manage consumer and small-medium business accounts by providing customers with personalized solutions to fit their needs while consistently keeping up with new promotions; overachieving sales quota on a monthly basis.
- Lead store in Net Promoter Score for customer experience by ensuring customers have been provided with the best solution.
- Frequently made phone calls to prospective clients including responses to account analysis, device troubleshooting, and service inquiries.
- Educated consumers on new devices by demonstrating the different uses of new technologies, provide customers with technical support as well as service.
Customer Solutions Specialist Resume
Summary : To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides job satisfaction and helps to achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To obtain a position of responsibilities that utilizes the skills. To pursue a challenging career and be a part of a progressive organization that gives a scope to enhance the knowledge and utilizing the skills towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Leadership, Customer Service, Decision making, Critical Thinking
- Consult with clients to identify system requirements and conduct equipment set up for LTE wireless routers.
- Work with external IT department directors to provide system troubleshooting, testing, and repair.
- Deliver high-impact presentations and sell innovative IT and wireless solutions to C-level executives, business owners, and corporate management teams.
- Direct the retail business program and generate sales reports that track leads and weekly production.
- Key Achievements Generated $67,000 a year by conducting effective cold calling campaigns to sell communications equipment to regional businesses including tablets, phones, routers, and machine to machine services.
- Increased wireless cellular service connections by installing network extenders at client sites.
- Assessed and recommended effective IT software and machine to machine services for local businesses, which improved fuel monitoring, drove profit margins, and reduced labor costs.
- Enhanced staff performance and increased sales production by training 50 new employees on corporate sales, mobile systems, and customer service programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Issues Resolutions Specialist Resume
Objective : An accomplished, results-driven Issues Resolutions Specialist with more than 3 years of wireless retail sales. Expertise in solution-based, customer-focused selling techniques with a rich understanding of the cellular industry. Consistently created a customer-focused, fun environment with a customer who continues to rave about the entire sales process.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Sales, Talent Aquisition, Boolean Search Code.
- Responsible for using outstanding sales expertise, passion for Verizon Wireless technology and customer interaction skills to create the ultimate in-store experience all while meeting assigned sales quotas.
- Duties include, but are not limited to; Meet monthly required sales quotas.
- Analysis of customer needs and present value-added solutions, such as basic phones, smartphones, home phones, Wi-Fi, tablets and programs/applications for different solutions.
- Activation of devices, installation of accessories, and other implementations as required for customers to use and understand.
- Deliver the best product set-up and coaching experience possible for the customer.
- Provide the customer with a basic understanding of the functionality of the products and accessories they purchase so they fully understand the new technological solution.
- Attend both formal and informal training to better understand the market and industry trends.
- Support daily business operations, including processing customer transactions and auditing cash receipts daily.
Bachelor Of Arts
Solutions Specialist - Intern Resume
Objective : Solutions Specialist experience with expertise in sales, building new customer relationships and maintaining existing customer relationships through superior customer service. Strong communication skills that have allowed long term relationships with customers. Proven to be highly dedicated, dependable and trustworthy.
Skills : Hard worker, Speak Spanish fluently, Strong Communication.
- Build and configure complex, client-specific online enrollment systems. Implement and maintain the book of business by providing outstanding client support, responding to escalations in a timely manner, including research, root cause analysis, impact analysis and the creation and execution of action plans.
- Strengthen business knowledge throughout internal teams by coaching and consulting on system processes and functionality.
- Lead ongoing enhancements, fixes, year-end projects, and annual enrollment projects by partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Document requirements for changes, fixes, and system enhancements, and create user-friendly system guides.
- Support multiple stakeholders in resolving participant inquiries, researching data anomalies and identifying solutions.
- Collaborate with online vendors to ensure best practices are used with system builds, ongoing system maintenance and testing.
- Troubleshoot and correct discrepancies from inquiries on carrier files with internal and external parties.
Sales And Marketing Solutions Specialist Resume
Objective : Reliable and committed professional with a wide range of customer service, sales, and technical skills is interested in expanding these skills to an office environment. Works effectively in collaboration with others and achieve results. Also, capable of handling multiple responsibilities and functions in a fast-paced work environment.
Skills : Strong communication skills, Reasoning, and negotiation, Problem-solving, Self-Confidence, Computer literacy, Networking.
- Identified new transportation service business opportunities and managed all sales activities, including customer relationship management and contract negotiations.
- Implemented strategic plans and redesigned territories to increase overall market share and surpass monthly/annual goals and objectives.
- Recruited, trained and developed high-performance sales representatives; generated a measurable increase in annual sales volume.
- Consistently achieved monthly and annual sales goals and objectives; increased revenue by more than 60% during the first 12 months of tenure.
- Ranked as the only specialist companywide to surpass annual sales goal by over 75% each quarter.
- Consistently secured at least 6 new accounts per month.
- Motivated and led teams to consistently meet or exceed monthly sales quotas despite the downturn in the industry and tight economy.
- Reallocated resources and successfully attained revenue objectives by identifying creative solutions to customer opportunities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Resolutions Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer Resolutions Specialist with 6 years of project management, sales, and customer service experience in the technology industry. Enthusiasm for facilitating the bridge between technology and art to promote innovation, social change, and global improvement. Seeking a responsible and challenging position in the respected organization that will allow utilizing the skill, strength, education and work experience can be put to good use to achieve the organization's objectives and enhance personal growth and career.
Skills : Adjudication, Research, Customer Service, Sales/Sales Negotiations Team Leading
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions, are taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Masters of Business Administration
Home Solutions Specialist/Sales Consultant Resume
Headline : Home Solutions Specialist/Sales Consultant masterful in creating a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both clients and co-workers extensive knowledge of business etiquette and superior customer service skills. Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities with good communication & interpersonal skills, possessing a flexible & positive attitude.
Skills : CRM Software, Microsoft Office Suite, Bilingual Spanish, Macintosh, PC, Windows
- Focused on maintaining customer privacy through multiple systems to ensure accounts were handled in a discreet and secure manner.
- Input customer data into an automated system to verify customer credit ratings. Participated in bi-weekly training with customers that provided oral and written instructions for setup, operation, and maintenance of their new devices.
- Scanned and faxed documents to various departments within the company.
- Maintained received inventory and current inventory by conducting full device counts bi-weekly along with full inventory counts on a monthly basis.
- Ordered supplies to support employee and store needs.
- Provide technical support to software users by instructing how to operate software applications on customer devices both in-store and over the phone.
- Ensure the completion of requested changes and updates get made to customer accounts in a timely and accurate fashion while following company guidelines and protocols.
BS As Of August 2016 In Business Studies In Accounting
Solutions Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seasoned Solutions Specialist/Consultant with 15+ years of experience in working directly with customers in a sales-driven environment. Excellent verbal articulation and the ability to use empathy and problem solving to create positive relationships that result in sales opportunities and company growth. Ability to learn quickly on the job while adjusting to changes in process and growth targets.
Skills : Strong communication skills, Reasoning, and negotiation, Problem-solving, Self-Confidence, Computer literacy, Networking.
- Create positive first impressions with guests entering premises.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- Handle escalations of walk-in and call-in customers in a friendly and professional manner, with the goal of turning them into happy buying customers.
- Meet or exceed sales targets on a monthly basis, while implementing constantly changing sales tactics and promotions.
- Occasionally handling office projects that can involve peer coaching and training.
- Use thoughtful conversation and discovery questions to create new buying opportunities to position products that are areas of focus for the district or store.
- Maximize on said opportunities and attempt to close a sale on the first visit, otherwise gain acceptance for followup contact for near future close and/or resolution.
Associate Of Arts