Administrative Assistant/Receptionist IV Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with 22 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain employment where I can settle for long-term bringing growth and success to the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Corporate Travel/Scheduling, Calendar Management, Record Keeping, Staff Management, Customer Service,
- Scheduled corporate domestic and international travel using concur, and maintained.
- Assisted in securing passports and visas for travel to the Netherlands, UK, China, Brazil, Turkey, India.
- Maintained communications with scientists, chemists, engineers, marketing executives.
- Responsible for Accounts payable, and sales, including emergency manual, master employee and distribution lists (covering up to 130 employees), and R&D journals.
- Tracked utility costs/consumption in complex formula spreadsheet for quarterly financial reporting.
- Entrusted with creating security cards in pro watch system for up to 25 new hires per year across two facilities.
- Reduced spending approximately 50% by removing spending permissions from others, thus eliminating duplicate ordered supplies.
- Served as administrator/key resource employee for equipment repair (four main Ricoh copiers).
- Created purchase orders (POs) for five temporary staffing agencies, as well as needed its parts.
- Organized proactive biometric screenings for 300+ employees across three Ohio locations.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Summary : Well organized Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with 17 years of combined experience in the education and Non-Profit domain and versed in many areas of computer skills and filing. Computer literate with Internet experience. Possess excellent telephone and communication skills.
Skills : Excel, Word Document, Internet Research, Insurance Billing, Verifications And Authorizations
- Greeting visitors throughout the day and determine to whom and when they could speak with specific individuals.
- Acting as a liaison between senior management, colleagues and parents to facilitate work and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort.
- Screening calls and responding to internal and external requests for information, always following through to completion.
- Preparing packets for new hires and track employee time and lateness and prepare a monthly lateness report.
- Maintaining an annual inventory budget of $100k for all office and school materials.
- Devising fundraising and marketing strategies (Kiss-O-Gram, Turkey Trot and Run for the Gold) for fundraising department.
- Responsible for the development of marketing and fundraising collateral (leaflets and emails) used in fundraising.
- Devising and developing a safe exit plan for students during dismissal from the commercial building we are housed in.
- Scheduling numerous children evaluations in coordination with the CPSE liaison and open house tour.
- Maintaining utmost discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive files and information.
- Awards: Merit of service award Dec. 2008, achievement of excellence award May 2007.
Administrative Assistant, Receptionist Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with a positive attitude, proven ability to establish rapport with clients, Reliable and self-directed. An award-winning employee of the year at present job and award-winning monthly employee at past jobs. Flexible, dependable, self-directed hard working individual.
Skills : Advanced Computer , Planning, Organization, Problem Solving, Project Management, Scheduling/Calendaring, Training, Time Management, Relationship Building, Internet Researching, Writing/Editing/Proofreading
- Provided positive, friendly, & professional first-contact answering multi-line phone system.
- Answered routine inquiries from tenants, owners, and agents. Directed calls to the appropriate individual.
- Assisted callers scheduling showings through Show Mojo online scheduling application.
- Performed marketing tasks: edited and proofread marketing brochures, mailers, and website content.
- Posted photos and descriptions of available properties on CTAR MLS, AHRN military website, and company website.
- Used Appfolio property management software, ensured rental applications were in good order.
- Processed background/credit checks, and completed rental history verifications.
- Managed A/R: collected tenant rent, charged late fees & Hoa violation fees to tenant ledgers.
- Managed A/P: prepared invoices for utilities and other property expenses.
- Collections: gathered and uploaded required paperwork to outside collection agency.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
with 10 plus years of experience in the Social-Service domain is seeking a position as an administrative assistant or receptionist where I can contribute to your workplace my reliability and knowledge.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Excel, Onboarding, Recruiting, Training And Development, Employee Relations
- Providing administrative support for the director of Development and the director of Marketing and Communication.
- Overseeing the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requesting for information.
- Coordinating inventory orders, office supplies, and travel arrangements for the development staff.
- Screening the resumes submitted to company and posting openings to a job board.
- Arranging and coordinating travel arrangement, preparing detail itineraries.
- Preparing the correspondence letters, emailing and responding to all requests in a professional manner.
- Maintaining confidential files, assisting with all updates and changes to the policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting technical issues with equipment primary contact with it contractors.
- Assisting in our research department, data entry, benefits, and invoice processing.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Education) Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with an extensive experience is seeking to obtain an administrative position where I can have the opportunity to learn new skills, become part of a team, and continue to use my professional experience.
Skills : Schedule Appointments, Data Entry, Insurance Verification, Clerical, Billing, Customer Service, Documentation, Excel, Fax, Office Management, Receptionist, Phones, Strategic Planning, Training, Typing, Team Building, Microsoft Office, Windows, Windows Xp, Printers, Copy Machine, Medical Records, Hipaa, Data Entry, Documentation
- Responsible for office administration, research, editing, writing, grant preparation, event planning, customer/financial service (contract assignments).
- Providing on-site assistance to contractors at Northstar, Harvard Housing.
- Sending invitations and requests-for tickets response cards for 2 commencements to the entire Harvard community including specified groups such as benefactors, overseers, etc.
- Allocating all tickets for the event; providing phone and personal reception for ticketing and other issues regarding graduation.
- Completely reorganized the graduation supplies closet, assisting the director of the graduation in retiring her office after 24 years.
- Learned software to provide friendly reception and intense customer service with strict confidentiality to process Harvard ID cards and take and edit photos for the Harvard community; up-dating offices filing system; processing parking citation payments for deposit.
- Providing reception for students, professors, and vendors in the office of the memorial church.
- Tracking the office supplies inventories and hosting receptions.
- Processing applications for home loans at the employee credit union, applying for and input appraisal data, ordering credit reports and tax returns, revising, editing, and reformatting existing mortgage documents, ensuring that documents were organized for archiving.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Healthcare) Resume
Summary : Skillful Administrative Coordinator with more than 10 plus years of combined experience in the Healthcare and the Fashion industries. Providing administrative support to management which includes A/P, account reconciliation, p-card, inventory, administrative clerical skills, and additional duties as required. Proactive and reliable, great interpersonal and organization skills with remarkable ability to multi-task a variety of responsibilities and challenges.
Skills : Knowledge Of Insurance, Excellent Verball And Communication, Experience With Data Entry Software And Microsoft Office Software, Ability To Maintain Good Communication With Public, Ability To Resolve Issues And Make Decisions
- Performed general accounting activities including invoices, processing credit applications, making bank deposits and reconciling statements, using defined established accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepared sales orders and estimated and compiled sales reports, assisted staff in resolving invoice problems and customer relations.
- Oversaw purchase of office supplies and equipment, ensured supply needs are met and minimize cost.
- Associated with property manager/ landlord regarding overall maintenance of the building.
- Researched account transactions, demonstrated a keen ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies.
- Followed through on timely and accurate month-end closings and report activity.
- Processed medical insurance claims gathering all necessary data to process the claim.
- Monitored and handled filed claims on a daily basis, entering information into the database.
- Respond to inquiries and resolved specific claim issues dealing with amounts, terms, etc.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Summary : A results oriented Administrative Assistant/Receptionist professional who uses her diverse experience of 31 years, talent, and passion to provide outstanding service delivery to external and internal customers. Broad knowledge of business processes including client management, accounting, financial analysis, event coordination, travel, general office administration, startup operations. Motivated by making a difference for an enterprise that wishes to make a difference in the world.
Skills : Data Analysis, Payroll Management, Accounts Payable, Typing, Customer Service, File Management, Computer, PeopleSoft, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Clarity, ESales, EPP, BlueStar, Quality Center, Shared Point, Webex
- Reviewed and updated all communication payment guidelines regarding current services and prior balances, collect payments, assistance with scheduling follow-up appointments for American Express credit cards.
- Issued checks and prepared money for deposits; maintain invoices in accounting and assist with audits.
- Administrative and general office management for service chief and other providers.
- Assisted veterans/employees with frontline services regarding employment possibilities.
- Communicated via various modalities including text, phone, e-mail, and social media.
- Prepared agendas and provided transcription services including meeting minutes.
- Liaison and point of contact for multiple on and off-site service providers.
- Handled department purchasing and budget ensuring accuracy and accountability.
- Coordinated medical center award ceremonies including procuring facility set-up.
- Counseling assistance to employees/supervisors regarding leave and/or award requests.
Administrative Assistant / Receptionist Resume
Objective : Compassionate, Human Services and Legal Administrative Assistant / Receptionist professional Detailed, focused and capable of completing error-free tasks in a timely manner Interact well with people from all levels Proficient with Microsoft Office applications Consistently adheres to company policies and guidelines Professional, reliable and a pleasure to work with.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Calculator By Touch, Quickbooks, Excel
- Answered multiple phone lines, directed calls, greeted and assisted guests, updated multiple excel lists regularly regarding vehicles, vendors, service call.
- Matched statements, invoices, purchase orders, receipts and packing slips, created new personnel files, approved paperwork and ordered security safety IDs.
- Distributed incoming mail and packages, prepared outgoing mail and packages, maintained calendars of staff appointments and pto requests in outlook.
- Ran errands and performed all special requests or projects from the controller.
- Coordinated safety program for employees including orientation training, testing and compliance
- Supported management in inquiries from potential candidates
- Coordinated with the Benefits Department to maintain and communicate employee enrollment, inquiries, and information.
- Communicated effectively with management and other team members.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of processes and procedures and develop improvements as needed.
- Followed all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhered to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist - Fresher Resume
Objective : Exceptionally detailed, well-organized business professional with the ability to manage multiple secretarial projects. Well-developed communication skills to work effectively with diverse professional and culture background. Main core areas of performance include: Team Building Microsoft Office Filling/Data Entry Office Supply.
Skills : Communications , Teamwork , Team Building , Management , Administrative , Time Management , Leadership Training , Staff Development , Analytics , Interpersonal , Positive Attitude , Database Management , Data Entry
- Responsible for receiving all disciplinary reports, ensuring they are completed correctly, record them in the central information system (CIS) and student files.
- Received incident reports and informs students of infraction of rules and regulations.
- Imposed restrictions, fines, extra duty, and probation when appropriate.
- Informed student, by appointment card, when he/she is to appear before centerboards and panels or meetings with the student personnel officer or other staff.
- Distributed restriction, fine, extra duty, and probation lists as well as other documents to all necessary staff.
- Complied with all department of labor guidelines, the office of federal contract compliance programs (OFCCP) regulations, job corps notices and bulletins, and center policies and procedures.
- Followed career development services system, career success standards (CSS) and standard occupation classification (SOC) plans and procedures daily.
Junior Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist Resume
Objective : An experienced administrative assistant and payroll specialist with involvement on both state and federal levels. Excellent customer service and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment. Proficient in Microsoft Office. In search of an opportunity to utilize my experience in the human resource field, specifically my skills of payroll administration, employee relations and development, conflict resolution, and lastly benefit and compensation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook,Access, PowerPoint, AS4500, Photocopier, Calculator
- Opening and setting up office every day, distributing patients charts and all other necessary materials to each providers office according to the specific services being performed each day.
- Fully responsible for scoring all psychological assessments performed by psychologists, after scoring providing all the scored testing material to the provider for review.
- Answering phones, transferring calls, scheduling appointments, check-in/checkout patients, collecting payment, monitoring patient accounts/balances, sending past due letters to patients, emailing potentially new patients proper paperwork and explain policies.
- All clerical responsibilities, perform personal assistant duties on days psychiatrist in on staff such as: making sure psychiatrists specific needs are met: coffee, water, specific pens, candles, office temperatures, etc.
- Creating and editing Excel spreadsheets, tracking deductibles, calling insurance and verifying benefits for each patient.
- Handling emergency situations when a patient is in crisis-call nearest inpatient facility and have the patient admitted, creating notes for the patient chart following an emergency situation.
- Following up with the facility to ensure patients arrival, communicate updates to patients provider and create notes for their chart to document our every step taken.
- Calling in prescriptions refills for both controlled and noncontrolled substances.
Senior Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Summary : Senior Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with 13 plus years of experience is currently looking to find a career that I am passionate about. I am very passionate about the choices I make in life. I feel like I am very good with people and have strong skills to bring to your company.
Skills : Data Entry, Filing, Fulfillment, Project Management, Relationship Management
- Provided comprehensive administrative support for a mid-sized company.
- Developed highly effective monitoring procedure for payroll and billing services and facilitated accounts receivable transactions.
- Enhanced communication between internal departments by fostering a sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Provided exceptional customer support ensuring customers needs were met through consistent verbal and written communication.
- Established and maintained a filing system for employees to access pertinent information and improved the tracking of customer information.
- Processed all credit card payments and applied transactions accordingly to customer accounts.
- Scheduled appointments, updated and regulated master calendar and room reservations, supervised and backup receptionist, screen phone calls.
- Responsible for major administrative areas orientation and training, onboarding, exit transfer and assignment changes, create a post and update the journals.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist I Resume
Summary : Professional, detail-oriented receptionist with 10 years of experience managing administrative functions for executives and office personnel Excellent prioritizing, organization, communication, and relationship building skills Excel at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Skills : Excellent Communicator, Both Oral And Written, Multi-tasker And Ability To Prioritize Tasks Well, Computer Proficient - Microsoft Office, Team Player, Dependable And Trustworthy, Receptionist/Admin Asst
- Currently serving as the first point of contact and providing general administrative support for the branch manager, the assistant manager, outside sales representative, company customers, and branches.
- Responsible for office management and support, accounts receivable, managing electronic and paper billing processes as well as preparing quotes and proposals.
- Responsible for inputting personnel timesheets to headquarters for payroll.
- Responsible for preparing office forms and other business-related documents.
- Providing customer support within a high-volume environment.
- Researching and resolving clients problems to prevent the loss of key accounts, reinforcing the company efficient values and principles towards customers.
- Processing, adjusting and expediting orders including standing orders and lists of current customers.
- Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements across multiple time zones.
- Tracking and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Coordinating various projects and programs that affect a growing worldwide organization, and ensuring key dates and deliverables are met.
Administrative Assistant Receptionist Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant Receptionist with 10 years of experience and has extremely good people skills, Computer Skills, and Strong Communications skills - Computer Programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basic Internet, and Operation of a Multi-Line Phone.
Skills : Customer Service & Oral Training, Munis Training, Microsoft Word, Excel, Newongton Town Committee, Board Of Envrionmental,, Excel, Microsoft Word, Quick Books, Receptionist.
- Providing administrative support to the president of local 420 and 4 other officials.
- Responsible for coordinating luncheons, presentations for meetings and departmental meetings.
- Assisting with special events, travel arrangements, agendas, and itineraries.
- Managing purchases, the primary point person for ordering all supplies for office, officers & staff.
- Working closely with the accounting department to process monthly expense reports reflecting with all supporting documents.
- Frequently working with the President, Officers, DIR of office operations and staff on weekly posting and reports for oversight for all aspects of composition, editing, and preparation of final copy for distribution.
- Made independent responses to verbal and written inquiries and maintained a good appearance of the reception area.
- Created documents and spreadsheets using computer software applications such as Excel and Word.
- Scheduled appointments for eight Advisors and one Financial Aid Specialist.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Finance) Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant/Receptionist with 2 plus years of experience in the Finance domain is seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position with an organization that takes advantage of my education and experience while fostering growth and skill development. Establish long term employment by becoming an invaluable asset.
Skills : PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Oracle, Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Screening calls for partners and staff members of all levels of responsibility.
- Reviewing internal/external correspondence, memos, engagement letters, etc.
- Tracking status of tax returns via firm flow program and project management software.
- Managing calendar for office space, meetings, and daily status of executives.
- Maintaining inventory and upkeep of office and kitchen supplies and coordinate with vendors for delivery.
- Handling food & beverage ordering for staff (breakfasts, lunches & dinners) as needed.
Coordinating office facilities maintenance tasks including contacting/ascertaining contractors and communicating with building management/maintenance
Supporting proposal and report efforts including word processing (MS Word), spreadsheets (MS Excel) and data entry in databases.
Researching and resolving routine administrative and staff functional support issues as they arise.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant with 2+ years experience in registering patients, scheduling appointments, recording and filing patient medical records, answering telephones, communicating with other physician offices as well as hospitals, typing letters, and transcription. Also, have some experience with OB medical coding.
Skills : Office Administration, Medical & Dental Office And Assisting In-Patient Care, Patient Registration,Microsoft Word, Excel, EHR Computer Programs And Demographics, Insurance Verification, Medical Records, Referrals, Medical And Dental Programs, Microsoft Office, Direct Assisting Of Patients And Procedures, Vital Signs, Administering Pain Injections, Dental Radiology And Accounts Receivable.
- Answered the phones ensuring that all calls were forwarded to the proper personnel in an efficient and professional manner.
- Typed up job proposals, bids, change of orders and other correspondence for several project managers using Microsoft Word.
- Responsible for the entry and proper upkeep of data in numerous spreadsheets using microsoft excel.
- Created new spreadsheets to properly track items of interest to the company.
- Sorted through all old files at our sister company air tight and instituted new naming conventions for files, new filing conventions for current proposals, estimates and jobs, along with new filing conventions for old jobs and other administrative files.
- Responsible for the entry and proper upkeep of all data for air tights customers, job proposals and estimates in Quickbooks.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel, including post-travel debrief, expense reports, etc.
- Partnered closely for organizational planning, team events, on-sites & off-sites, staff meetings, interviews, including coordinating catering services.
- Coordinated with visitors to the VMware offices, ensuring their visitor badges are prepared in advance, guest WiFi access is available.