Office Automation Clerk Resume
Summary : Looking for a Career in the field of Medical Service, and Administration utilizing education, training, and experience with the opportunity for growth.
Skills : Microsoft Access, Excel, and Word.
- Performs a variety of clerical, automation management and typing duties in support of a variety of administrative and management functions of the office.
- Performed word processing for and provided general office clerical support to the office staff.
- Used word processing software to produce a wide range of documents in varying formats such as scientific and technical reports, correspondence, graphs, charts, and viewgraphs.
- Received material to be prepared in the form of handwritten drafts or electronic drafts through a local area network.
- Used database and spreadsheet software to enter, revise, sort, calculate, and retrieve data for standard reports.
- Assures the propriety of form required by style manuals or the use of judgment in originating format, spacing, and arrangements of tabular or statistical material.
- Made grammar, spelling, and punctuation, referring questions regarding content to supervisor or originator, maintained records for the office using existing databases.
- Transmits and receives documents and messages electronically using personal computers or workstations that are networked or linked to other computers.
- Performed a variety of clerical duties in support of varied office activities.
Office Automation Clerk-GS Resume
Objective : Diligent detail-oriented Office Automation Clerk is knowledgeable of all office functions. Excels at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, completing projects within time and budget constraints.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, POS, Customer Service, Payroll, Office Administration, Automation Clerk, Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable.
- Receiving, distributing and converting incoming applications and requests via mail, email, Agency database, and facsimile.
- Interaction with government/non-government stakeholders and interested parties in regards to commodities being imported.
- Perform data queries and extract or download information from automated information systems and established databases.
- Routinely access online databases such as ePermits and Containment Facility Database for the retrieval and input of information viewed by management staff external parties.
- Providing written reports or oral responses to the Management and external customers after researching regulations, Agency files, and administrative notices.
- Providing solutions to situations or problems that arise, providing direction on operation and functions.
- Review documents and confirm receipt of applications and accuracy of data entry.
- Providing guidance in the development and implementation of the Agency joint ePermits system.
- Provide pertinent information that enabled the system to accurately send and receive requests.
Office Automation Clerk-GA Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Office Automation Clerk with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Documentation.
- Provide assistance to the supervisor and team leader per request.
- Review incoming publications, regulations, and directives that may affect the Region due to their subject matter.
- Receive and review incoming correspondence, maintain control records, and gather needed relevant material as necessary.
- Make arrangements for travel, arrange schedules for visits, make reservations, notify organizations and officials to be visited of the planned itinerary.
- Serve as assistant to the coordinators of high-priority areas such as Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests.
- Convey priorities, messages, instructions, information, and requests to management team members regarding activities requested by the Regional Administrator.
- Provide program and administrative support through a broad range of technical and administrative areas.
- Answers telephone inquiries, cover the public line when the technician is unavailable.
- Determines WH jurisdiction and if concerning non-WH issues, refers inquiries to the appropriate agency as warranted.
Office Automation Clerk I Resume
Objective : Professional offering 3+ years of experience in Electronic Systems Security protection operations. Experienced in all-source collecting, analyzing, and processing Department of Defense (DoD) intelligence data to provide amplifying analytical information/data reports for DoD commanders and organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Excellent Communication.
- Prepares a wide variety of recurring naval correspondence, internal reports, and other documents from information obtained from the office staff.
- Process work orders, as well as assist the Environmental Specialist with inputting and tracking both Solid Waste and Hazardous Waste Streams.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and make recommendations to resolve conventional environmental or compliance problems.
- Perform work that affects the operation of federal, state or local environmental programs and the elimination of actual or potential environmental hazards.
- Implement aspects of the environmental program involving the management of industrial and domestic wastes, Hazardous Wastes (HW), air and water discharges.
- Investigate shop areas in conjunction with the reduction of pollutants and waste generation.
- Scheduling and maintaining training files and correspondence for employees under the Environmental Department.
Office Automation Clerk-Paid Internship Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain a government position with the opportunity for advancement based on over one year of experience in administration, communications, business management, and customer service.
Skills : Purchasing, Vendor Negotiating, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory Management, Supervision.
- Performed all office functions in a GS-5 capacity including specialized administrative work.
- Committed to high productivity and standards through the efficient organization of office operations.
- Specialized in communicating effectively with superiors to ensure optimal quality and timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Independently managed the administrative functions of the office to include mail, telephone calls, visitors, scheduling appointments, and arranging meetings and conferences.
- Provided general and specialized information and assistance regarding assigned functions that required the use of judgment, tact, and sensitivity.
- Assisted senior management in preparing presentations, briefings, and reports on various programs and project activities.
- Orally presented presentations and initiated discussions regarding opportunities in social networking for personnel, contractors, and executive management.
Senior Office Automation Clerk Resume
Headline : Office Automation Clerk with demonstrated knowledge in Federal Government administrative processes and Microsoft Office software seeking employment in a position where administrative skills can support the achievement of an employer's mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Communication, Inventory Management.
- Answer and direct incoming calls, as well as place, calls for the Director, Deputy Director and Director's secretary.
- Make appointments and travel arrangements for the Director using the Defense Travel System (DTS) including creating authorizations/orders, booking reservations.
- Correct vouchers to show actual costs incurred during travel, fax subsequent receipts and ensure all additional charges to the government travel card are accounted.
- Monitor the official website for DeCA stores within the geographic region and ensure their information is updated and maintained.
- Create and print awards for presentations to staff members throughout the office.
- Transmit, receive, and acknowledge electronic mail messages, print and route hard copies of incoming mail.
- Operate a computer and appropriate software to produce documents, maintain databases, and other basic functions.
- Create and organize a space for the consolidation of supplies to be disseminated to various stores in the region to purge the remaining stock in preparation for closure.
Office Automation Clerk II Resume
Summary : Seeking to secure a challenging career position to demonstrate solid administrative skills and abilities, Ideally, a position that allows creative flexibility in utilizing computer expertise, proofreading and editing abilities, the capability to work effectively as a team member or independently, and positive flair to work with a diversified audience.
Skills : Administrative, Office Management.
- Prepare and file in a timely manner Time and Attendance records of attendance, leave, and overtime authorized for thirty federal employees.
- Assist employees, managers, and supervisors with the completion of forms.
- Resolve errors concerning regular hours, overtime, work schedules, leave, and premium pay.
- Served as the formally trained and designate timekeeper responsible for maintaining and reporting all data for employees.
- Increased knowledge in dealing with special issues, becoming familiar with the HR Leave Administrative handbook.
- Assure conformance with government policies and procedures devised, implemented, and modified office procedures and practices that influenced other clerical and administrative staff.
- Effectively, communicate information orally and in writing, including the task that requires analytical reasoning.
- Administer badge renewals and parking permits to personnel, maintain all file correspondence.
- Prepare and trained administrative team local/domestic and foreign travel authorization/voucher, schedule meeting rooms/transportation/training for office personnel.
Lead Office Automation Clerk Resume
Headline : Excellent work ethic and self-motivation. Ability and experience of effectively handling stressful situations in a professional manner tactfully and respectfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Purchasing, Vendor Negotiating, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory Management, Supervision.
- Accurately typed and edited correspondence and similar documents from handwritten, electronic drafts and update reports using various software programs.
- Processed service tickets, preventive maintenance and cyclic maintenance work orders, 05 specifics, and contract actions.
- Coordinated work requests between the Department and contractors for outside contracting for work completion.
- Liaison between the department, work center supervisors, contracting offices, customers, and other personnel of lower and higher echelons.
- Performed various clerical duties including filing documents in appropriate alphanumeric, chronological or numeric areas, disseminating outdated or incorrect paperwork.
- Politely and professionally answered phone calls and advise callers and visitors of procedures and address their concerns.
- Performed other duties as assigned including cross-training to understand the duties of and fill in as required for other positions within the division.
- Accurately and timely input of labor and material charges for all employees and workers in the department when performing the duties of Time and Attendance Clerk.
Chief Office Automation Clerk Resume
Summary : Seeking a professional role with an innovative organization that will utilize skills in: access control, surveillance, physical security, safety processes and procedures, security screening, special event protocol and applying criminal and/or intelligence database information extraction procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Outlook, Oracle.
- Assisted with the monitoring, a software system that controls the proxy card readers that grant employees access to various buildings and several other locations throughout the agency.
- Performed searches, tracked confidential records and extracted information from criminal and/or intelligence databases such as SMART and PRISM.
- Updated the master Excel spreadsheet when contractors were hired and granted them access to the specific areas of the building according to their job duties.
- Composed, typed and distributed meeting agendas, minutes, routine correspondences and reports.
- Utilized the Personal Identification Verification (PIV) program, operated PIV and administrative office equipment under complete compliance of standards and guidelines.
- Established and maintained collaborative relationships with management and other officials to support special initiatives, improve business processes, and streamline procedures.
- Managed the facilities' helpdesk and provided clients with the highest level of customer service with regards to facility-related problems.
Office Automation Clerk-Temp Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with a company that will allow to fully utilize communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Office Management, Clerical, Security, Instructor, Personnel Management, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Military, Cooking.
- Worked closely with customers (departmental bureaus/offices, other federal agencies, and private/public organizations) to ensure that all logistical and technical requirements were met.
- Coordinated logistical support (i.e., audio-visual equipment, teleconferencing, flipcharts, cleaning, maintenance, furniture needs, labor, etc.) for conference rooms.
- Conducts proposal intake and compliance checking, responded to Private Investigators (PI) and Reviewers correspondence.
- Participated in the full range of budget execution activities for the division.
- Granted review authority others to have access to proposals and reassign proposals.
- Provided advice and guidance to the internal and external customers regarding the policies and procedures of proposal processing.
- Created meetings, temporary passwords in the Panel Password Application, in the PARS system.
- Drafted clear, concise, and accurate panelist acknowledgment letter in the e-correspondence system.
- Corresponded with panelists by email regarding their travel and panel instructions.
Office Automation Clerk-Support Resume
Objective : Seeking to gain experience working with professionals in a challenging and friendly environment, a motivated, team player looking for an opportunity in the business and management field with a career ladder.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Customer Service, Inventory.
- Ensure customer service skills were up to par while maintaining reputation and ethos.
- Daily basis dealt with customer service answering phones and interacting with individuals who needed assistance, guidance, and leadership.
- Daily cases were created to maintain priority and delegation; this included necessary documents such as W-2's, Earning and Leave statements, and anything associating with HR.
- Demonstrated excellent innovation in the evaluation of experience, customer service, development, systems, and processes for the internal team.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws Responding to customer complaints.
- Provided recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports and other documents to senior management.
- Reviewed and finalized correspondence/documents prepared by others in handwritten and electronic drafts.
Associate Office Automation Clerk Resume
Objective : An experienced professional is now seeking a position where extensive computer skills will be utilized. Also, to grow along with the company and develop better strategies toward a more efficient way of analytics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Records Management, Apple, Office Management.
- Effectively and appropriately used varied functions of multiple office automation software and electronic mail to create, copy, edit and print a wide range of accurate and useful documents.
- Prepared a wide variety of recurring correspondence, internal reports and other documents from information obtained from staff, files and other sources.
- Performed Record Custodian duties by maintaining and updating the office file system to enable quick and efficient retrieval of information.
- Promptly received, processed, transmitted and/or forwarded electronic messages and documents as appropriate.
- Accurately routed incoming/outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations, and directives to the appropriate person or office in a timely manner.
- Followed up on suspense items to ensure completion by suspense dates.
- Received, greeted, screened and answered routine inquiries from visitors and telephone callers.
Deputy Office Automation Clerk Resume
Objective : Energetic and adaptable Office Automation Clerk with 4+ years' experience and a strong background coordinating payroll, insurance, benefits, training & development, and other human resources functions. Goal-oriented professional who eagerly tackles challenging projects and willingly completes assignments above and beyond the required duties of the position.
Skills : Oracle: CBS, TMIS, TMIS+, C.Request, ESPS, Microsoft.
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other materials.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
Office Automation Clerk Resume
Objective : Administrative professional with 3 years of experience in administrative support to military medical clinics. Detail-oriented and committed to delivering high-quality results and managing daily office functions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills.
- Performed the full range of receptionist, record keeping and miscellaneous clerical duties.
- Received visitors and telephone calls and referred to appropriate source or furnished information requested.
- Created and maintained patient's medical records and a variety of files.
- Updated medical records, both paper and electronic.
- Obtained, compiled and summarized statistical data in accordance with specific instructions or procedures.
- Interpreted and articulated Medical Readiness requirements to Soldiers, staff members, and SRP providers.
- Trained and provide in-service training to new and current employees on medical readiness requirements.
- Entered and extracted information necessary to process Soldiers for deployments and assignments using DOD computer software programs and databases.