Interim Director Resume
Headline : Skilled in business management and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) concepts: operational efficiencies, meaningful use, customer/patient-focused care, leadership/team development, policies and procedures; identifying needs, facilitating change, actualizing goals and achieving success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Empower.
- Responsibile for Freestanding Surgery Center, Main facility OR, PAT, Pre Op, PACU, Sterile Processing, Materials Management and Endo.
- Assigned to assess and identify opportunities for improvement to increase volumes and efficiencies within and between two physical facilities providing surgical services, as well as other associated assigned areas of practice.
- Initiated multiple projects directed at changing departmental culture of accountability and responsibility.
- Developed "Team" Leadership and structure, driven by Service Lines.
- Translated to improved flow and efficiencies.
- Reduced of TAT, Patient 'wait' time from admission to OR.
- Improved satisfaction for patients, surgeons, staff and Clinic office staff.
- Increased surgical volume also realized from multiple improvements within Service Lines Interim Director Surgical Services (25 beds, Critical Access, Acute - Not for Profit Facility) Surgical Services Director assigned to assist in Crisis Management evaluation, pending follow up CMS/CDPH inspection.
Sr. Interim Director Resume
Objective : Interim Director with strong exposure to all matters related to capital construction projects, including administrative tasks, technical, safety and project management aspects. Effective in supervision and evaluation of sub-contractors. Engaged and quality driven project manager. Cost conscious and alert to timetable schedules.
Skills : Youth Development, Event Management, Crisis Intervention, Supervision, Education, Marketing And Outreach, Community Outreach.
- Directly supervised animal keeper staff, high school and college student interns, and volunteers.
- Coordinated activities to ensure proper animal care, zoo safety, security, and cleanliness in order to establish an environment that offers zoo visitors a quality recreational and educational experience and superior animal care.
- Responsible for assisting Education, Zoological Society and Retail Center departments with any needed personnel, maintenance complaints, etc.
- Directly responsible for customer services and satisfaction.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring all students, part-time staff and full-time animal keepers and managers.
- Worked closely with State of Delaware Human Resources department following state hiring and employment policies.
- Was also on interview committees for Delaware Zoological Society Education department interview committee for the Education Curator position.
- Developed and managed budget for animal department including staff, food supplies, equipment, and veterinary services.
- Responsible for the processing the acquisition and disposition of species.
Jr. Interim Director Resume
Objective : Interim Director seeking a management position in a health care organization that will enable to best utilize administrative, program development, personnel development, physician relations, and operational experience and strengths to best serve the organization. I have significant operational and strategic/business development focus, and have extensive experience as a health care manager in a variety of healthcare organizations and environments.
Skills : Health Care Management, Organizing.
- Submitted Operational Assessments to Administration and Medical Staff in client hospitals; implemented operational goals and objectives identified to coincide with the organization's strategic plan, enhance business and program development, and improve delivery of care and services for Client organizations.
- Focused areas of responsibility are Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Services, Ambulatory Care, and Physician Practice Management.
- Assured assigned areas at Client facilities meet accreditation standards and requirements (Joint Commission, CPC, IAC, CLIA, CMS, OSHA, and various State Health Departments).
- Expanded clinical, diagnostic, and outreach services for Client organizations Devise and implement staff orientation plans, clinical competencies, job descriptions, policies, procedures, and patient care protocols as required Financial management, budgeting (operational budgets, capital budgets, expense/revenue responsibilities.
- Participated in space and clinical needs resource planning Specific Interim Assignments, Responsibilities, and Accomplishments:  Medical Center (Tenet Healthcare, Inc.), Rock Hill, S.C.
- Responsible for Cath Labs, EP, Diagnostic Cardiology, Respiratory Therapy, 25 bed Telemetry Unit, 10 bed Accredited Chest Pain Unit, Sleep Lab (4 bed), and Cardiopulmonary Rehab.
- Integrated these patient care service areas into a matrixed service line.
- Reported to the CNO and COO.
Interim Director I Resume
Objective : A results-oriented professional with superb project management, leadership and education management skills seeking an opportunity to provide leadership training that builds on experience and expertise in leadership, emotional intelligence and team development.
Skills : Training & Development, Project Management, Event Management.
- Contracted interim director responsible for program administration for community leaders, master's and doctoral students.
- Included seminars development and facilitation, budget management, student mentorship, grant management and recruitment.
- Planned and executed seminars in partnership with internal and external subject matter experts.
- Increased seminar participation by 50% resulting in 15 graduates of the certificate program in one academic year.
- Facilitated community discussion on race relations.
- Increased participation in this event by 75% from previous years.
- Produced annual grant report for the Arthur Vining Davis Foundation resulting in ongoing funded the Black Church Studies Program.
Interim Director II Resume
Headline : Caring administrator with extensive experience serving vulnerable populations, with significant accomplishments in homeless services, substance abuse programming and permanent supportive housing. Strong ability to work under pressure, coordinate and use creative problem solving to affect positive change.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Advance/Fundraising Software.
- Responsible for the administration, organization and implementation of student financial aid from federal, state, institutional and private sources in excess of $27 million per year.
- Developed and encouraged utilization of both office and 3rd party technology to maximize staff time, enhance accuracy, and ease regulatory and procedural transitions.
- Responsible for the interpretation and compliance with complex federal and state financial aid regulations.
- Charged with the collection of personal and financial data from student financial aid applicants to determine need and eligibility from various aid sources.
- Initiated and successfully completed the 5 year Recertification of SUNY-Fredonia's Participation in the Title IV Federal Student Financial Aid Programs as required by the Department of Education.
- Appointed as Search Committee Chair for several high-level search committees.
- Pointed person in the Financial Aid Office for the successful conversion to the SCT Banner Financial Aid Module.
Interim Director III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Interim Director position to put extensive professional experience to use. Responsible for leading and growing the team, while providing the guidance and direction required to achieve the objectives of the organization. This includes supporting, motivating, and developing the long-term strategy of the organization.
Skills : Management, MS office.
- Supervised and supported 13 full-time staff members, track employee time, update employee service records, respond to time off requests, and complete payroll.
- Quality assured by completing case file audits, reviewing data entry system, and tracking participant exit surveys.
- Coordinated staff trainings, develop and lead monthly staff meetings, maintain agency information board, and ensure open communication within the agency.
- Attended professional development opportunities, as well as the Annual Director's Meetings.
- Reviewed and responded to participant grievances and disciplinary appeals.
- Provided Community Service Case Management for approximately 30 participants, which includes participant intakes/orientations, contacting Community Service sites, and preparing court documentation.
- Provided case review and documentation review for Case Management staff.
Asst. Interim Director Resume
Objective : Seeking a Interim Director position that will allow to use project management and marketing skills to enhance the productivity of the company.
Skills : Typing, Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator, Confluence, Outlook, ADP, Quickbooks.
- Maintains liaison with college community, target schools, city schools, and community faith- based partners Coordinate all program components Promote the program at community event Coordinate all Re-entry activities Help ensure that all required time lines and due dates are met.
- Includes submission of all administrative, fiscal and billing documents and data base information to The Support Center for processing and all reports and documents that are required to be submitted by referring authorities and third party payors.
- Provides support, guidance and direction to students in a variety of situations and environments.
- Monitors academic year campus class instruction, tutoring and counseling sessions Advises students in the areas of admissions requirements, program requirements, admission status and the transfer of credit from other institutions.
- Interprets and applies College admissions standards and policies in determining student eligibility and standing.
- Audits applicant files for completeness and accuracy; contacts students for more information as necessary.
- Determines applicant eligibility through the interpretation and evaluation of test scores, previous education and evaluation of ETS application packet; recommend, rejection or alternative action to requested program.
- Counsels and provide advice to students regarding course selection and scheduling to ensure that program requirements, as well as future goals and objectives, are met.
- Maintains student academic files; monitor students' progress and achievement; identifies academic and related problems and provides guidance and advice as warranted.
Associate Interim Director Resume
Headline : An insightful individual possessing proficient leadership, research, technology, instructional and customer service capabilities seeking employment with the Richmond County Board of Education as an Intervention Specialist. Areas of strength include, but are not limited to: Motivate and encourage for successful completion of goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Training & Development.
- Oversees the direction of assigned personnel, including training, scheduling, and problem resolution; evaluate performance and make recommendations for personnel actions; motivate employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Identifies and coordinates outreach and programming events short and long term.
- Teaches library instruction sessions for faculty, staff and students.
- Facilitates active learning with hands-on instruction.
- Creates customized hands-on sessions for classes or groups.
- Assesses programming and instruction using various methodologies.
- Serves as liaison to faculty, staff, students and academic departments.
- Designs tutorials.
- Answers reference questions in-person, by phone, instant message, email, and virtual reference software.
Lead Interim Director Resume
Summary : To secure the Interim Director position with the Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) using background experience, training and skills as the Interim Assistant Director of Emergency Management with ACPS.
Skills : Nonprofit Executive Management, Nonprofit Fund Development, Association Management.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and the coordination of the Coos and Curry Counties Area Plan's social service policies, procedures, and service programs to meet the needs of the region's disabled and/or aging populations.
- Responsible for Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting to foundation and governmental funders to ensure compliance with program grant, federal, state, and local regulations.
- Responsible for Fundraising and grant application and submissions.
- Co-Led with local Adults and Persons with Disabilities (APD) director to develop and implement the state-wide Aging and Disability Resource Connection (ADRC) of Oregon program in Coos/Curry Counties.
- Lead of Coos/Curry Counties ADRC statewide program.
- Collaborated with Fiscal Agent to ensure accurate budget development in accordance with funding specifications.
- Responsible for input of required initial data to eln and pelican systems.
Interim Director Resume
Headline : A highly experienced human resources operations manager with a strong record of high performing teams, a track record of producing results and a commitment to continuous learning and personal development seeking employment within a Human Resources Department at a company that values and rewards exceptional teams.
Skills : Inventory Management, Cost Control Systems, Contracts and Purchasing.
- Managed a team of up to twelve responsible for proactive pipeline generation and nurturing, recruitment systems/technology, recruitment programs, recruiting operations, compliance, and contingent workforce programs.
- Implemented IBM/Kenexa's BrassRing Applicant Tracking System in three months with a team of six.
- Served as national advisory voice and master configurations expert for the BrassRing system.
- Served as recruiting and overall human resources subject matter expert for Workday Core HRMS implementation.
- Focused on efficiency, simplification, and automations within the recruiting process and systems for hiring managers, candidates and the recruiting team.
- Targeted more candidate interaction and less administrative burden.
- Managed onboarding process reengineering project reducing time to new employee productivity and increasing overall new employee retention and satisfaction.
- Managed vendors associated with sourcing tools, marketing, compliance, applicant tracking system and contingent workforce.
- Oversaw $75 million annual spend on Contingent Workforce Program.