IT Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Data Entry Clerk Over 11 years of experience in the collection, Computer & Network analysis, review and collation of statistical data, records and reports while ensuring that processes are in compliance with organizational guidelines and policies. Advanced computer skills that include; UNIX, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, AS/400, BRMS, Internet research, Microsoft, Novell and VM Ware. Good understanding of Internet technologies (http, https, e-mail, VPN, etc.
Skills : Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 365, Computer.
- Provided local computing and networking support for the University Laboratory Animal Resources.
- (ULAR) Provided computer and network support for staff of ULAR.
- Administration of email and network accounts.
- Installed, configured, and supported network-related hardware and software.
- Advise and assist users in the planning, selection, and use of computing hardware and software; provide training to end-users on supported hardware and software.
- Serve as liaison to integrate other central IT services and resources.
- Serve as necessary on internal and interdepartmental teams.
- Worked with Dell to provide all desktop hardware support.
B.A. In Liberal Arts
Sr. IT Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support.
Skills : Great troubleshooting skills, good communication skills.
- Provided business-clients with efficient support - Responded to phone calls, emails, and in-person requests.
- Installed software, configured and tested customer PC's, analyzed functionality of peripheral appendages.
- Worked closely and effectively with vendors to replace/repair defective hardware and software.
- Instructed and trained end-users regarding computer literacy.
- Collaborated with company staff to optimize working environment and customer service.
- Ran routine phone troubleshooting and configuration.
- Trained sales-department staff and guided them in helping clients select the right product.
- Collected information through client phone calls to identify and report product problems.
Bachelor's In Business Administration Health Managment
IT Support Specialist/IT Project Support Resume
Objective : To expand my knowledge, skills and abilities by obtaining a position in the area of Information Technology.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Supports products associated with UNIX, AS400 and Windows Systems.
- Responsible for backup management, reporting and recovery.
- Work with firewalls, operate value added network (VAN) traffic, and allow data to be exchanged between trading partners.
- Conduct numerous installs of company's secure product on customers machines and configure their network setup to work with the VAN.
- Provide technical support and service including communications, diagnostic procedures, call management, work scheduling, and customer relations Assist customers with identifying and resolving needs, thereby increasing customer morale and overall satisfaction with customer service.
- Fully supports a wide range of IT products such as MS office suite software, personal productivity software, and network access and system utilities.
Associates In Networking And Technical Support
IT Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : Seeking an IT Support/System Administrator position with a firm that places a high level of emphasis on the benefits IT can provide to their organization.
Skills : Network Setup, Laptop/Desktop Repair, System Analysis.
- Set up user accounts in Active Directory and Exchange for new local users.
- Set up new companies and users in Active Directory and Exchange for the Active Server Provider portion of the company.
- Provided support for all local servers, WYSE terminals, phones, and printers.
- Created IT orientation program and conducted orientation sessions for new employees.
- Administered Blackberry Enterprise Server and all connected handheld units associated with the server.
- Installed new network software and performed compatibility tests.
- Monitored server logs for evidence for spyware, virus infections, and security breaches.
- Researched software and hardware and made recommendations to management for future purchases.
MBA In Security Management
Regional IT Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Successful IT Support professional with over 3 years of experience providing desktop support, refresh/migration projects, on-call support and more. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certified along with and MCP certification. Experienced working with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow. Capable of working with little to no supervision independently or in a collaborative, team environment.
Skills : Management, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Sharepoint, Cisco Routers and Switches, Account Management, Active Directory.
- Respond to customers issues on site and on a timely manner, Setup new systems purchased for new employees, add them to the company domain and install applications that are specific to them.
- Creating new computer account on Active directory and disable parting employee accounts.
- Troubleshoot network issues within the company.
- Troubleshoot and/or find solutions to applications issues throughout the company.
- Adding Network printers and troubleshooting them.
- Setup wireless phones from different carriers to wireless sync with exchange server.
- Create an updates image of the OS currently being used by company employees.
- Order Printer cartridges and make sure they are available at all times.
Bachelor Of Science In Computer Information Systems
Wireless IT Support Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain an internship or part time opportunity in the field of Information Technology in which I can engage and expand my current skills in Network Information Security.
Skills : Call Center Management; Windows Server 2012, 2008. Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 10; Offsite backup. Exchange Admin.
- Provide troubleshooting for basic infrastructure problems, escalating to external providers as necessary.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Work with outside partners on implementation, maintenance and support of desktop, network and server infrastructure components.
- Ensure pre-opening walk-through are completed to ensure all systems are operational prior to the attraction opening.
- Provide technical support for applications including Ticketing and POS hardware/software.
- Working with 3rd party system providers, diagnose issues and ensure they are addressed.
- Oversee software maintenance of applications and troubleshooting including TCP/IP, VLAN's, wireless LANs Maintain an inventory of all POS hardware and network devices is maintained and ensure broken equipment is repaired/ replaced.
- Ensure Legends' IT infrastructure is implemented and maintained in line with company standards.
Bachelor Of Information Technology In Network Security
IT Support Specialist III Resume
Headline : Experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology Professional seeking to contribute training and acquired skills within a Help Desk support role. Works well independently, or in a group setting providing all facets of computer help desk support such as troubleshooting, installations, and maintenance. In-depth knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Skilled in providing Customer and End-User Help Desk Support.
Skills : A+, Network+, XP, MCP, MCSA.
- Install, configure, test, and troubleshoot networking solutions in a multi-department environment.
- Update Windows NT and Microsoft Exchange Server to reflect current users.
- Participated in Windows 2003 Server migration, moved users to 2003 server environment.
- Document all procedures carried out: installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of networking solutions.
- Provide desktop support in a heterogeneous environment that includes in excess of 160 personal systems across several departments.
- Install systems based on Mac OSX and Windows for new employees, as well as upgrades for existing employees, with custom configurations on a per department basis.
- Document all procedures carried out: installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of desktop solutions.
- Setup and run the help desk for all PC related support.
Bachelor Of Science
Medical IT Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Detail oriented with strong work ethic; Proven ability to work well with co-workers and management; Strong organizational skills, punctual and reliable attendance; Handle operational work in Windows & MAC. Knowledge in computer hardware assembling. Reliable, Persistent, Quick learner. R&D/Troubleshooting with computers. Willingness to learn new skills.
Skills : Technical Support, Management.
- Assisting local and remote staff with technical problems including desktop/laptop /software & hardware and networking issues and printer.
- Server Rack up and setup in IT server rooms.
- Maintain hardware stock as per requirements.
- Creating new hardware purchases invoice, receiving computer equipment and maintain records.
- Create images for Laptop, Desktop and MAC.
- Deploy Laptop, Desktop, Mac Book and iPhone to new hire and existing employees as per their requirements.
- Managing exchange server, AD (active directory) and Handling GPO (Group Policies Object).
Bachelor Of Science
IT Support Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : To contribute my commitment, technical skills, analytical abilities & creativity to a growing, dynamic organization where I can also continue to grow as a professional. I'm looking forward to returning to the workforce full time after a break to raise my son. I am very motivated and have an extensive range of knowledge and skills in the IT and Operations field.
Skills : 802.1x, CISCO Switches And Routers, Network Operations, IT Software And Hardware Support, Network, Configuration & Change Management, NCCM, Macola, Remedy, Active Directory.
- Spearheaded the training initiative for corporate office by developing training curriculum and materials.
- Provided technical and network support to surrounding 17 states.
- Handled all IT-related issues in corporate office in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Developed and submitted Knowledge Base articles for peer review and company use.
- Handled purchasing requests and orders from supported offices.
- Installed and set up company software including VMWare, Solomon, and EZClaim.
- Designed nameplates and ID badges for company personnel.
- Utilized helpdesk ticketing system to track issues efficiently.
Bachelor Of Science In Visual Communications Technology
Global IT Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced individual seeking career opportunity. Skilled in orthopedic terminology, patient care, and medical office procedures, IT Support, office management, and retail management. Customer service and client oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, VPN, Citrix, Lotus Notes.
- Provided first level troubleshooting support to employees via phone and in person contact.
- Document all calls and in-person situations in Cherwell Service Management with results.
- Setup and configure web and phone conferences for staff.
- Imaged all new machines via SCCM for refresh.
- Setup workstations for new employees and remove and catalog machine from departing employees.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Burns White hardware.
- Placed service calls to ComDoc for printer issues.
Associate's In Computer Network Systems
IT Support Specialist/Helpdesk Resume
Objective : Experienced, highly motivated professional with several years of IT experience. Delivering personal PC support and offering consultative solutions including: PC hardware/software, installation of applications, and recommendations of effective business solutions. Excellent ability to service clients and communicate effectively verbally and written.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provide first-level technical support to small-mid size level business clients.
- Achieved solid reputation for resolving complex issues and providing exceptional customer resolution.
- Revamped company IT support procedures and documents to streamline operational efficiency.
- Continuously recommend efficient/effective ways to improve the business to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain constant communication with customers to inform them of issues and escalate them as needed to management.
- Extensively utilize the Labtech support tracking system to record and track all IT issues daily.
- Partner with vendors on behalf of clients to troubleshoot specific IT issues to optimize system performance and ensure customer resolution on critical system issues.
- Perform network troubleshooting/installations to ensure client networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
Bachelor of Science
IT Support Specialist Resume
Headline : Experience Linux system Administrator seeking challenging and fast paced environment with ability to learn new technology to solve functional issues.
Skills : Operating System: Red Hat Linux 5.x, 6.x: CentOS. Application & Web Servers: Apache Http And Tomcat. Networking And Services: TCP/IP, FTP, NFS, DHCP. Putty, Win-SCP, SSH Client And Secrete Server Password Manager. Scripting Languages: Bash Shell, SQL. Virtualization: VMware ESXi.
- Troubleshooting system, network and user issues.
- Created, mounted and maintained file systems to ensure access to system, application and user data.
- Team player with good management, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Created Linux virtual machines using VMware vCenter Server.
- Installation, Configuration, and administration of Red Hat Enterprise 5/6 using kickStart.
- Administrated DHCP, DNS, and NFS services in Linux.
- Installed recommended patches on Linux servers and applications to help improve performance.