IT Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : To secure a challenging position in IT as a Business Data Analyst that will take advantage of my experience developing database solutions. extensive experience with developing databases using both SQL Server and Oracle. can take a project from initial problem discussion, through design, development, and deployment.
Skills : Leadership, Information Technology, Information Technology, Operations Management.
- Provided incident management and effectively communicate system outages involving core production applications providing support on a 24/7 basis.
- Enforced Site Management direction at Troy, Michigan and Makati, Philippines locations to ensure adherence to site policies and procedures by OnStar Vendors (EDS, HP, AT&T etc ) and OnStar personnel.
- Ownered and approvered of change requests (CR's) impacting site operations at Troy, Michigan and Makati, Philippines locations.
- Managed the IT vendor at various levels (i.e.
- Acted as the liaison between the On Star Service Delivery organization and the IT vendor to ensure project priorities and goals were achieved by participation in weekly change/release management (CAB) meetings and tracking change requests.
- Assisted in the development and review of all new endeavors that would impact call center production support systems used the by the OnStar Service Delivery organization.
Sr. IT Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced 7+ years as senior security analyst with certifications, experience and strong interpersonal skills in Vulnerability management Senior Security Analyst in protecting the critical infrastructure from malicious attacks through various forensics, and Malware analysis. Analyzing attack logs in HP Arc Sight tool to protect client network.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer, Customer Service, Operations, Hipaa, Healthcare, Procurement, Documentation.
- Ensured compliance of Information Technology Security Policies and utilized vulnerability tools.
- Identified and recommended solutions for various risks and security issues.
- Maintained regulatory requirements.
- Managed and facilitated information security related projects.
- Monitored compliance with organization's information security policies and procedures.
- Participated in tier 2/3 security operations support.
- Presented and explained company's approach and methodology of security standards/compliance.
Jr. IT Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the Information Technology field where can utilize experience and become a valued asset to the company. Special Goal orientated and self-sufficient team member.
Skills : VBA And VB.NET, SQL, Excel, ETL, Database DDL, DML.
- Recorded incidents and actions taken in JIRA Issue Manager.
- Communicated technical problems in a non-technical manner.
- Provided end user support for computers and printers as well as other hardware and software.
- Performed network account management.
- Performed real-time monitoring, tracking and trend analysis of operations infrastructure.
- Administered outage and maintenance notifications to internal and external customers.
- Monitored and perform code and data deployments across all environments.
- Recommend, document, and implement procedures to insure effective support.
- Coordinated and host conference calls, escalation bridges and WAR rooms.
Bachelor Of Science
IT Operations Analyst III Resume
Objective : Demonstrates the ability to integrate computer skills, customer support experience, and related education to exceed technical, business and customer requirements. The ability to provide front line support with the capability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues. Good communication skills, strong leadership and organizational skills.
Skills : IT Technical User Analyst.
- Responsible for multi-departments, site-specific projects or sub-projects and may lead or direct the work of others.
- Installed and maintained network hardware and software.
- Assisted in the establishment and promotion of LAN and desktop standards and procedures.
- Produced or assisted other IT staff, Training, or Business partners in the production of user guides and standard operating procedures for the LAN and workstations.
- Responsible for the administration, performance, and operation of both PC and LAN hardware and software.
- Respond to situations where standard procedures have failed to isolate or fix problem equipment or software installations.
- Managed application transfer, testing, resource planning and creation of knowledge objects, ultimately resulting in smooth migration to the new tool enabling faster and easier work on tickets.
Business Of Administration
IT Operations Analyst II Resume
Summary : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where can serve your organization and establish a career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, As400, Computer, Customer Service.
- Monitored and assisted with AS400 iSeries platform so that integral production, test and development systems remain operational.
- Assisted with Technical Service Center functions in order to provide timely technical assistance.
- Involved are imaging desktops, laptops and providing technical support over the phone for internal users.
- Monitored and troubleshooted nightly backup systems for any errors or restore requests.
- Maintained logs and documentation for system and software failures and new processes and procedures.
- Monitored, responded/resolved or escalate all production system pager messages within required time limits per SLA.
- Assisted Production and Development personnel with QA plans and procedures so that production validation is successful.
- Managed all incident and change requests from ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Provided afterhours Incident Management support for all company-wide high severity incidents.
IT Operations Analyst I Resume
Summary : Motivated personable business professional. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non- professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive and confidential information. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a calm focus under pressure. Thrives in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills. Enjoys taking a negative situation and finding a way to turn it into a positive.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Support, Data Entry, Documentation, Dependable, CPR Certified.
- Implemented and maintained effective security, policies, and procedures with daily Provisioning: adding/deleting/changes to system programs for end users including Badge System, Active Directory, Exchange, third party applications, and proprietary bank software.
- Monitored Websense safeguarding users, data, and networks against insider threats and outside attacks.
- Maintained Emergency contact list for all branches and campus departments.
- Performed semi-annual user testing adhering to policy and procedures, work in conjunction with senior staff to implement and maintain Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Managed vendors by evaluating and tracking third party risk and develop compensating controls or other forms of mitigation to lessen the threat to the bank.
- Provided second tier telephone and on-site technical support to bank approved hardware equipment and software applications.
- Installed hardware and software as needed on end-user computers.
- Used support and training: XP/Win7/Win8/Microsoft Office.
Assistant IT Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : Made decisions and solved problems by analyzing gathered information and evaluated results to choose the best solution to improve client satisfaction. Prepared reports by collecting required information analyzing and summarizing it. Monitoring and reviewing information to detect or assess problems. Analyzed all issues of internal and external clients and provided effective resolutions.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Maintained knowledge on all technical information and resolve all issues in transactions and perform corrections whenever necessary.
- Worked with Clients from different businesses while getting accustomed to Internal Web Applications.
- Interacted with the clients and resolved their problems using internal ticketing tool.
- Collected information on processes and identified data points to improve process performance.
- Migrated 300 users from Lotus Notes to Exchange in 1 day without unscheduled downtime Added 200 VOIP users to the network using Cisco Unified .
- Installed requested applications (Photoshop, AdWords Editor, Adobe Acrobat XI Pro) on end users' computers using Altiris Symantec Management Agent .
- Led the rolling out of new ticketing tool "vsm" (vmware ticketing tool) by integrating across vendor, development team and firm it team.
Master Of Science
IT Operations Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Monitors and evaluates assigned programs and projects, sets deadlines, analyzes issues and provides recommendations. Implements, monitors and evaluates new programs Serves as the Divisions' Inventory Liaison
Maintains and updates inventory for the Head Start Program.
Skills : Mobile Device Implementation And Support, PC Support.
- Provided immediate support in response to first-level operational alarms pertaining to Linux, Windows, and high profile online applications like TurboTax and QuickBooks.
- Ensured optimization of disk space, CPU memory, processing, and load balance traffic between data centers.
- Maintained or initiated asset information and escalation documents to facilitate high-level service for Operations.
- Depended upon by Engineers and support staff to quickly solve or escalate issues with operations, load balance, inaccessible servers, and rolling server restarts while keeping the client informed of progress until the resolution is complete.
- Collaborated with team leads of infrastructure services alongside 15 application specialists across india and costa rica to resolve the abrupt increase in ticket volume by working round the clock for 250 hours, retaining company's business of up to $200k.
- Led multiple trainings focused on creating knowledge objects for application faqs and architecture for 21 it specialists resulting in comprehensive knowledge transfer and development of new hires in it department.
- Performed troubleshooting with end users via phone call and remote access.
Associate Of Applied Science
Assistant IT Operations Analyst I Resume
Objective : Young, ambitious, and hungry IT professional in the Denver area with several years of IT helpdesk administration, support, teamwork, and training experience.
Skills : Statistical Analysis, SAS programming, Microsoft Office, Minitab, SPSS, Project Management.
- Provided first line response for users requiring assistance with information technology issues and problems supporting multiple lines of business.
- Responded to requests for technical assistance by telephone, email or help desk management system.
- Tracked issues to resolution updating the internal knowledgebase and/or communication with relevant departments.
- Researched, analyzed and evaluated business system application features and functions against current and future business objectives and goals.
- Coordinated the functional requirements of the business systems with management and assists in the determination of the appropriate technical solution.
- Identified ways to customize and enhance current business applications to meet the functional needs of the business line.
- Maintained procedure documents, forms, setups, tables, etc.
IT Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Dedicated and results-oriented IT Project Management professional able to leverage over 25 years of technical and client services experience that includes strategic planning, project / program management, information services, systems administration, systems support, multi-faceted system integration, and cross-functional team leadership within enterprise environments.
Skills : Desktop Support, Teamwork, Computer, Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS X, Windows Server, Troubleshooting, Information Technology.
- Migrated ESXi Hosts and Virtual servers from 2.5 and 3.5 to 4.1, upgraded vCenter from 4.0 to 4.1.
- Deployed Chassis enclosures, blade servers, rack mount servers and performed data migrations from aging or end of life servers to MKE / MAY NAS or onto new replacement servers.
- Improved base firewall rules and system security for Windows, Citrix and VMware servers for secured zones.
- Performed Disaster Recovery activities to update run books, validate, and improve recovery process and completed server consolidations to reduce power requirements and space.
- Earned management recognition and awards for on-time and on-budget project completions.
- Improved operational efficiency by reconfiguring job responsibilities and roles of junior and senior network administrators.
- Received recognition for dedication by spending vacation time to help with server / service outages caused by the Symantec 11 upgrade project.
- Performed P2V conversions for 800 Internal and DMZ Windows based servers.
Electro Mechanical Technology