Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced in Quality Assurance and Materials Management Investigations including in ISO-certified manufacturing and Hazmat control in the military Proficient in designing and training in Quality Assurance, TQM, Material Handling, Process Improvement and Safety for ISO certification Accomplished in Computer Network Systems, customer service, training and informational presentations with extensive knowledge and skill in computer software and hardware, networking and databases.
Skills : Inventory Management, Quality, Claims, Computer Networks, Voice & Data Installations, Statistics, Computers, Safety, Quality Control, Material Handling, Manufacturing, Logistics.
- Installation & Project Control Installation of Voice & High Speed Internet, router, network and cable & phone wiring installation.
- Quality audits and investigation of proper residential and commercial installations, damage claims and Product installation issues arising in Central Mississippi.
- Installation audits and investigations reported directly to Upper Management.
- Trained staff in proper quality installations and procedures.
- Traveled throughout Mississippi conducting Quality inspections and installations.
- Inventory control, maintaining Customer inventory, performed system troubleshooting to resolve product issues or instability in communication software.
- Network installation and system setup and training of Customers on system.
Senior Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced in all levels of customer service and management. Currently I am enjoying being in logistics and dispatching. This is a career I am driven in and am looking to stay within these perimeters to expand my knowledge in this area. I have recently been promoted to manage the lease purchased program within our company and always looking to grow.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Problem Solving, Project Coordination, Testing.
- Assisted end users in navigating the new commercial lending system.
- Determined cause of system issues and documented and reported issues.
- Created testing scenarios to reproduce issues.
- Created reports for system enhancement requests based off of user feedback for use by management.
- Documented new procedures for developing operations team.
- Trained new team members on system and policies.
- Wrote monthly release notes for system updates and presented to affiliate liaisons for review.
- Included loading users to the system, participating in smoke testing and validating system after deploys.
BS In Finance
Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Specializes in coordinating all departments during an operations review maintaining a strong channel of communication with all levels of management and finding details where there appear to be none.
Skills : Automation/Computer Skills; Clerical; Data Entry; Army War Reserve Deployment System; Inventory Management & Control; Government Purchase Card; Government Travel Card; Army Records Information Management System; Food Handling; SAMS-E, PBUSE, SARRS-1, FEDLOG, ETOPS, DPS, Logistics, Military.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting including the design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance and analysis of database queries and ad-hoc reports.
- Knowledge of safety and repair procedures using processes required for Frac/Acid operations.
- Responsible for on time execution and job quality through support and implementation of the company's quality assurance and control program.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained per company maintenance schedule, and all required job, maintenance, and DOT paperwork is properly completed.
- Ensure all equipment is manned by properly trained equipment operators.
- Performed and completed preventative maintenance procedures and maintain support equipment.
- Present analysis results/recommendations to client leadership directly in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner.
Insurance Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Contribute to the ongoing success of the organization by optimizing procedures. I will leverage my prior work experience by using data-driven decision-making to achieve an above-average performance contribution level.
Skills : Project Management, Operational Skills.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Trade Receivables Insurance underwriting and risk management teams.
- Establish and maintain communication as the key point person for TRI among all departments in support of the underwriting function, data management, and reporting across business regions.
- Liaise with the India Operations staff to conduct data clearance and quality control over multiple systems and platforms.
- Provide input and support to business strategies as well as coordinate and control organizational systems and processes to accomplish the strategies.
- Plan and oversee the implementation of business initiatives and process improvements in line with the Global Specialty target operating model.
- Maintain documentation/data management and reporting across all business regions.
- Identify required systems changes to support evolving business requirements; coordinate changes with the global processing officer to ensure developments are prioritized and leveraged.
Marketing Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Responsible for a broad range of operations research analysis assignments entailing unique problems, creativity, innovative use of techniques, advanced approaches, and/or new technologies.
Skills : Logistics, Dispatching, Customer Service, Excel, Word, Spreadsheet, Omnitracks, AS400, Training.
- Responsible for receiving sales data from multiple customers, compacting information to analyze trends, and produce an updated demand forecast for Procurement Analyst to make buying decisions on finished goods to ensure proper stock levels.
- Responsible for multiple dashboard reports within the department, including weekly and monthly dashboards.
- Assisted other departments with the creation of dashboards for sales, marketing, and financial reporting.
- Provided a manipulated sales data file from the largest customer weekly to sales and finance.
- Reconciled inventory between ERP and 3PL's WMS to find discrepancies, track down the reason for differences between the systems, and provide correction strategies.
- Provided root cause analysis to avoid future occurrences.
- Cross-trained for Sales Order Specialist and Procurement and Supply Chain Analyst to assist when needed.
- Developed and created a forecast accuracy report and dashboard for the Senior Leadership Team.
Sales Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : Actively looking for an investment analyst position that provides the opportunity for utilization of my financial analytical skills.
Skills : Proficient Skills In Word And Excel, Financial Statement Analysis, Team Player, Attention To Detail, Financial Modeling And Budgeting.
- Reviewed asset transfer request documentation and submitted request.
- Acted as liaison for brokerage and Administrators to resolve assets transfer issues and ensured requests to be processed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicated and collaborated with management and peer to identify and resolve exception issues to ensure accurate account balance.
- Reduced data entry activities by writing spreadsheet upload instruction and sharing Excel skills with peer.
- Earned a Platinum Award for being so helpful with asset transfers in the GLA market.
- Earned a Silver Award for transferring $19.4 million assets with a sigma rating of six.
- Earned a Silver Award for my dedicated contribution to team work.
- Received several Global Recognition Cards for outstanding teamwork.
Financial Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : Ambitious financial professional with superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Adapts quickly to challenges and is committed to adding value to the team.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Sap, Hyperion, Essbase, Financial Analysis.
- Prepare standardized and ad-hoc operational financial performance reports, supporting the analysis of financial results.
- Investigate any gaps to plan to determine the drivers and if any trends exist.
- Participate in the annual planning and forecasting process of revenue, labor, fleet and other expenses.
- Develop and maintain proper tools to facilitate the planning processes.
- Consolidate financial data and materials for the executive team leadership meetings.
- Make recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Update and distribute monthly P&L reports to ensure complete understanding of our performance versus plan, forecast, and prior year.
- Monitor all capital projects to ensure the allocated dollars are spent on the agreed upon goods/services, and within a timely matter.
MBA In Financial Management
IT Operations Analyst Resume
Summary : An experienced analyst with 9+ years background in an analytical role involving daily, weekly and monthly reporting across a broad range of environments. Independent and creative thinker with a constant drive to improve job processes through engagement with technology and leveraging the knowledge of others. Profitably employed methodologies to streamline workflow and maximize time management of tasks in a fast paced environment.
Skills : Customer service, Microsoft word, telephone, communication, administration, account manager, Microsoft access.
- Work in the Debt Securities Accounting Services division.
- Reconcile trade files against the books and records of the firm and analyze results.
- Review output from Operations Control Team in India.
- Prepare internal reporting for distribution to internal partners.
- Daily communication with internal partners in regard to reports, statements, and payments.
- Front-line resolution of business specific issues across assigned project areas.
- Process improvements and system development.
- Prepare and publish various data related to month-end financial reporting.
Real Estate & Management
Knowledge And Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Responsible, respectful, who easily works in teams and establishes good relationships with adaptability to change, lifelong learning provision, with investigative spirit, achievement orientation and the constant pursuit of personal excellence. As a Management Engineer she has formal training in management, systems, marketing, economics, quality control, and finance. Able to use the knowledge, creativity and experience in the social, technical and economic context.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Processed and balanced weekly General Sales Reports for over 60 locations.
- Entered claim information into Microsoft Access database.
- Handled yearly reporting of chemical and water usage for all locations.
- Provided telephone support; promoted sales.
- Handled customer complaints via service ticketing system and correspondence.
- Generated and maintained customer mailing lists.
- Created spreadsheets and maintained other reports.
Business Operations Analyst Resume
Objective : Motivated Business Analyst with 17 years experience in the banking industry Excellent risk analysis, communication and relationship building skills Excellent ability to multi-task and complete assigned tasks with a high degree of quality Independent worker with excellent time management skills.
Skills : Boating, Microsoft Excel, STATA, SAS, ArcGIS, Data Analysis, Financial Analysis, Econometrics.
- Evaluated and trained Financial Center Staff within the assigned branches in all aspects of operations, lending and compliance to ensure operational controls are in place and adhered to.
- Performed trend analysis, problem resolution and issue escalation in an effort to create an optimal operating environment.
- Monitored trends and executed opportunities for improvements.
- Identified opportunities for new/revised policies and procedures to enhance customer service and streamline workflow.
- Researched and resolved difficult or complex branch or department problems related to cash management, operations and customer inquiries.
- Partnered with branches to research internal/external losses; evaluate loss reports to determine areas of vulnerability; analyzed and tracked trends.
- Evaluated branch staff to ensure skill levels met department standards and address training issues.
Computer Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : A dedicated professional with more than six years of combined experience in the retail and banking industry. Seeking a career in business management/since core competencies lie in immense leadership skills, precise organizational tactics, through problem solving techniques and above all, affability in the workplace.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microstrategy, SAS, Salesforce, Adobe Omniture, Bluezone, Social Media Management.
- Re-Engineered current information and handling methods to improve overall efficiency.
- Oversaw entire corporate software and hardware purchases, implementation, training and task restructuring.
- Resurrected a failing fleet maintenance program and developed an inventory management program.
- Corporate liaison between programmers and UNIX specialists to maintain and modify system.
- Provided systems administrations for normal maintenance of PC, LAN, WAN, and TCP/IP networking in the UNIX environment.
- Developed new routing strategies for 15 trucking operations to significantly improve productivity and customer service while improving driver moral.
- Trained 30 + users on multiple programs with a newly installed operations and business software.
- Managed all outside computer consultant's services.
BS In Industrial Engineering
Network Operations Analyst Resume
Headline : Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the company's goal of providing excellent customer service. The Operations Analyst will be responsible for answering customer inquiries and ensuring that each customer call is handled quickly, accurately, and professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Analyze internal system and process to evaluate our strengths and weakness to maximize efficiencies across company departments and lines of business.
- Provide support and resources for department managers.
- Increase communication between departments to ensure quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Possess a full understanding of all systems and facilitate the coordination of processes related to each system.
- Maintain desk level procedures for coordination between all departments and systems.
- Analyze reports from all systems to provide management decision support.
- Provide resources for hands on support for trouble shooting and issue resolution for all departments.
- Work directly with managers to implement management decisions across all departments.
High School Diploma