Medical Aesthetician Resume
Objective : Friendly and reliable Certified Medical Esthetician with advanced training in microdermabrasion, chemical peels, waxing and facials. Desires a role in a day spa or medi-spa.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Venus Legacy., Diamond Tome Microdermabrasion.
- Performed services such as Facials, Chemical Peels, Laser Hair Removal, Intense Pulse Light Facial Treatments, Make Up Artistry, Product Teaching, and Body Treatments.
- Anticipated spa and salon guest concerns and addressed them immediately.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff.
- Led comprehensive spa tours for new members.
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Restocked linen and laundry in all areas of the spa.
- Consistently followed all required protocols for scheduling spa appointments.
- Oversaw the upkeep of the entire facility and notified maintenance for service repairs.
Sr. Medical Aesthetician Resume
Summary : 15 years in the medical esthetics field. During career been an integral part of building and managing successful spas with excellent customer service, sales, and retained clients through helping them achieve their fitness and beauty goals.
Skills : Customer Service. Research. Sales. Marketing. Organization.
- Worked closely with the Plastic Surgeon and Cosmetic Therapy Physician in assessing the skin care needs of the patients.
- Performed initial sales consultations for educating the clients on services provided by the practice and responsible for closing the sale.
- Evaluated patient for skin care treatments and skin care regimes.
- Performed facials and other various procedures as needed.
- Periodically evaluated program effectiveness.
- Assisted staff in the provision and distribution of skin care related products and services.
- Ability to diagnosis skin disorders in the aging populations such as melasma, keratosis, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, etc.
- Provided verbal and written information adequate for properly documenting informed consent for recommended procedures.
Jr. Medical Aesthetician Resume
Objective : Provide services as assigned by the supervisor in furtherance of the universitys missions and goals of teaching, research, patient care, outreach and public service.
Skills : Facials, Chemical Peels, Waxing, Microneedling, Tinting, Skincare Education.
- Designed and developed menu of services.
- Developed partnerships with local businesses and hotel concierge.
- Launched retail lines such as Skin Medica, ZO, Skinceuticals, Colorscience.
- Reduced office costs on Injectables and Skin Medica.
- Marketed services and products in Downtown Columbus.
- Coordinated all inventory needs while reducing overhead and costs.
- Delivered exceptional service to guests in a safe environment.
- Followed all state regulation guidelines and rules.
- Generated 10k in sales in first 30 days.
Medical Aesthetician I Resume
Objective : Unique individual with a diverse array of skills and expertise. Leader, self-starter and also a team player. Contributes to the experience of patients seeking cosmetic improvement by providing professional, friendly, and quality services.
Skills : Medical Assistant, Aesthetician.
- Developed a skin care department within the practice.
- Selected the skin care lines that are currently used in the practice for retail and back bar.
- Created the skin care price sheet, menu of services, and descriptions for print and website; developed skin assessment, and post-procedure protocols for chemical peels and micro-needling treatments.
- Incorporated retail products into surgical procedures for a more optimal result.
- Trained all staff on all office products, procedures, and protocols.
- Maintained MSDS book.
- Maintained all inventory, product orders, and dictations via EMR system.
- Edited articles for the blog page.
- Built relationships with patients and vendors Created monthly skin care specials for print and website Designed monthly email blasts and content to go out to a 600 patient database.
Medical Aesthetician II Resume
Headline : As a dedicated individual with integrity and a strong work ethic, goal is to secure a full-time position that allows the opportunity to provide patients with the utmost care by utilizing passion for esthetics.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performed consults and developed a treatment plan for patients with ongoing follow up for continued quality of skin health and corrective advancement.
- Performed laser treatments such as: PhotoFacial, Laser Hair Reduction, Fractionated Laser, using the Palomar system.
- Regularly performed Microdermabrasion, & Dermaplaning as well as the following chemical peels, as required by patient needs: Melanage Peel, VI peels, SkinCeuticals, and a variety of Specialty Compounding peels.
- Knowledgeably assisted physician with injectables, including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm and Radiesse.
- Performed weekly inventory reconciliations to maintain preferred product quantities and forecast needs for the following week.
- Ordered additional products, as needed, to retain optimal utilization of patient services and requested products from pharmaceutical lines such as SkinCeuticals, Revision, Topix, & Glo Minerals.
- Uphold patient privacy and confidentiality by adhering to HIPPA regulations, while maintaining the high code of ethics and professionalism required.
- Upsold products and services to provide and retain patient satisfaction and optimal procedural results.
- Created and managed the use of marketing tools and programs to increase product and service sales, and attract prospective patients.
Medical Aesthetician III Resume
Summary : To secure a full time Medical Aesthetician position as an aesthetician in a day spa, medispa or dermatologists' office where can utilize all of skills in providing individualized comprehensive skin care services and products, hair removal and makeup application.
Skills : Entrepreneurial Approach To Building, Promoting, And Managing A Business.
- Provides patients with a thorough skincare analysis and consult them on recommended treatment options and home-care regimens.
- Performs treatments with previous experience on existing clients while building new clientele through marketing strategies, social media, and monthly promotions.
- Identifies facials to improve and maintain good skin health using diamond dermabrasion, ultrasonic, galvanic, microcurrent, and appropriate facial products.
- Performs chemical peels, skinpen, educate on cosmeceutical skincare and makeup application.
- Develops and launches successful online marketing campaigns that increased customer satisfaction rating as well as generated increased social media subscribers and new clientele.
- Bring new aesthetic services to the business which has increased revenue and has brought new clients into the practice.
- Improves online ratings due to positive reviews and feedback.
Asst. Medical Aesthetician Resume
Objective : Almost 5 years ago amassed a wide array of real-world skincare experience, ranging from organic spa treatments to the latest laser technologies.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Training & Development.
- Administered medical facials, microdermabrasion, VIPeels, IPL/BBL treatments, EXILIS ELITE fat reduction treatments, and SCITON SkinTyte II skin tightening treatments.
- Performed cosmetic consultations.
- Prepped clients for and assisted in ablative laser procedures.
- Assisted with Botox and other injectables.
- Stayed up to date on the latest cosmetic treatments, ingredients, and trends.
- Certified Astanza Laser Tattoo Removal Technician.
- Blogged and ran social media for Lexington ENT and City Aesthetics.
- Managed website.
Associate Medical Aesthetician Resume
Headline : As a dedicated individual with integrity and a strong work ethic, to secure a full-time Medical Aesthetician position that allows the opportunity to provide patients with the utmost care by utilizing passion for esthetics.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Ability to analyze skin, determine skin type and identify skin conditions
- Confers with guests concerning medical history, sensitivities or allergies and determine a course of action.
- Knowledge of contraindications and ability to communicate contraindications to guests.
- Selects appropriate treatment based on the guest's needs and provide the guest with an overview of treatment and products used in treatment.
- Educates guests on esthetics and skin care and “how to” overall wellbeing.
- Enhances knowledge of ingredients in skin care, body care products and advanced esthetics
- Maintains current licensure and attend additional training offered by vendors/schools.
- Provides complete recommendation for at home care post-treatment.
- Demonstrates and sells products, cross-promote services, and upgrade services.
Lead Medical Aesthetician Resume
Summary : Self motivated, confident, responsible multi-tasked, team leader and player. Strong communication, organizational, customer relation and networking skills. Enjoy educating and benefiting clients with knowledge on beauty and skin care. Reliable, outgoing, ambitious and anxious to receive new training and knowledge. Flexible and willing to travel.
Skills : PCA Skin,Control Corrective, Skin Ceuticals, Eminence, Elemis.
- Provides patients with complimentary consultations regarding aesthetic and cosmetic services and skincare products
- Provides patients with instructions and educational materials that relate to their unique skin type and recommends adjustments to their skincare regimen as appropriate
- Assists patients with determining cosmetic goals and objectives, making recommendations for products and services that can reasonably facilitate attainment of those goals
- Seeks advice and supervision of physician as required on treatment protocols and notifies the physician and office manager of any patient noncompliance.
- Responsible for the coordination of any correspondence to patients regarding their cosmetic treatment plan, product usage or home care instructions
- Maintains patient medical records detailing all treatment procedures, elective products, medication history, consent to treat, and educational materials received
- Monitors equipment to insure proper operation and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- Maintains daily laundry used for aesthetic patients (if applicable)
- Attends in-service educational programs, staff meetings and patient education seminars and events
- Orders and stocks supplies as needed for treatment rooms and retail
Medical Aesthetician Resume
Objective : Highly skilled and motivated Sales Consultant and Heath Education professional with over 20 years of B2C sales experience in a wellness setting. Recognized for consistent success in developing rapport and trust with clientele and staff as well as enhancing performance with in the company. Excellent communication, coordination and attention to detail. Proficient in public speaking and is driven to deliver the client the best experience through unprecedented customer service.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Managed filing systems and client records using current office equipment.
- Explained and preformed reformed high percentage of peels, microdermabrasion's laser treatments, and assisted with Botox procedures.
- Organized the office layout and maintained supplies of stationary, product and equipment.
- Oversaw the recruitment of new staff including training and induction.
- Delegated work to staff and managed their workload and output.
- Promoted staff development and training.
- Responded to customer inquiries and complaints and concerns through education.