Makeup Artist Resume
Headline : An aspiring makeup artist looking for a job where I can prove my creativity and makeup skills. I been working in the retail for the las three years- over that time I developed excellent interpersonal skills and sales ability. I can also approach any situation with a great level of maturity.
Skills : cosmetic managment, fluent in english and spanish, retail experience both education and the workplace.
- Performed makeup applications including but not limited to fashion shows, short films and video shoots.
- Ensuring that models, performers and presenters have suitable makeup before they appear in front of an audience.
- Efficient in communicating with clients to clarify visual requirements, working quickly and accurately in a time-pressed conditions; and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of available makeup and beauty products.
- Unusual ability to manage the activities of other makeup artists backstage.
- Deep knowledge of color theory and custom blending.
- Skilled in performing on clients makeup applications for any occasion.
- Excellent ability to coordinate with team members on set to achieve continuity in makeup and effectively maintaining set etiquette.
- Helped in giving new and different looks to repeat clients as requested.
Bachelor Of Science
Certified Makeup Artist Resume
Objective : Hardworking Beauty Expert successful at using product knowledge and exceptional customer service skills to increase guest retention and exceed sales goals.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service Skills.
- Demonstrated makeup skills by assisting customers in foundation matching.
- Assessed skin condition to determine a proper skin care routine.
- Practiced professional makeup application on different skin tones and types.
- Performed audits to ensure that store inventory correlated with online inventory.
- Replenished merchandise to ensure products were consistently available for purchase.
- Used sales skills to meet company standards by selling professional quality makeup, fragrances, nail polish, and skin care products.
- Maintained store cleanliness while practicing the safety and sanitation of makeup products as well as makeup tools.
High School Diploma
Hairstylist And Makeup Artist Resume
Headline : Educated and creative Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist with more than six years of experience in producing creative and technically accurate visual artistry. Professional instruction has been featured in publications such as The Press of Atlantic City, Link Magazine, North Jersey Women Magazine, XXL and Bliss Magazine. Work includes numerous runway shows, including New York, New Jersey and Atlanta Fashion Week and Lord & Taylor Prom Fashion Show PA.
Skills : Office.
- Provided a high standard of make-up applications and retail sell-through to customers.
- Displayed extensive knowledge of make-up products and application procedures.
- Provided makeup consultations and recommended home care items, evaluating client's skin tone and other features to determine the most appropriate make-up products and color scheme.
- Developed and implemented effective retail selling strategies and promotional activities.
- Merchandised and maintained stock control needs of retail area.
- Cultivated new guest relationships and ensured retention of existing guests.
- Assisted in planning and organizing retail counters and displays for the retail area.
Associates Of Business In Business
Professional Makeup Artist Resume
Headline : Energetic sales person with a strong background in retail sales, fashion merchandising and customer service support.Team-oriented Retail Sales Associate who works well in a collaborative environment, yet thrives on personal sales achievements Retail Sales Associate with more than 6 years in the retail industry. Areas of expertise include sales, customer relations and inventory management.
Skills : Customer Service, POS System Experience, Sales, Makeup Application.
- Recommended and helped customers select merchandise based on their needs.
- Served as liaison between customers, store personnel and various store departments.
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Informed customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
Marketing And Advertising Business Development
Owner/Makeup Artist Resume
Objective : Hardworking Makeup Artist successful at using product knowledge and exceptional customer service to increase guest retention and exceed sales goals. Makeup Artist/Skincare Consultant with a background in retail sales and customer service. Exceptional organization, critical thinking and time management skills. Makeup Artist with 7 years in retail sales and management. Passionate leader who develops highly motivated teams through mentoring and superior communication.
Skills : Makeup Artist.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 20%.
- Identified and qualified customer needs, developed sales strategies and negotiated and closes profitable projects with a 85% success rate.
- Built strong client relationships and provided high value-adding services, resulting in a 15% company market share increase.
- Researched and customized service proposals for clients.
- Advised clients on proper home-care regimens.
Diploma in Medical
Hair Designer Makeup Artist Resume
Headline : Motivated self-starter with experience in Office and Customer Relations. Proven ability to work with difficult situations and provide a high level of service to partners/clients. Dedicated and enthusiastic professional with more than three (3) years experience in the office environment and customer relations. Skilled in tracking details, communicating deadlines, and following-up with internal and external partners/customers to ensure on-time completion.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Computer And Technical Skills.
- Provided makeup, consultations, and application for customers and other cosmetic services as requested.
- Assisted the photographer with clients and clean up duties as needed.
- Upheld high courtesy and customer service standards for every client.
- Consulted with clients on skincare and beauty.
- Recommended makeup choices to clients on an individual basis.
- Assisted photographer with special events and sales.
- Inspected service areas to ensure cleanliness, sanitized the treatment places and application tools after each use.
Makeup Artist/Beauty Advisor Resume
Summary : I am a talented Makeup Artist who is seeking to expand my career in a customer service related field. I wish to bring my experience and skills to a company that promotes growth and opportunity, while increasing company sales and customer loyalty.
Skills : Microsoft office, Skincare, Sales, Social Media Marketing, Microsoft word, Business Management, Retail Sales, Makeup application.
- Responsible for Beauty Studio makeover/consultations.
- Conduct private education classes through Sephora University.
- Increase Beauty Studio productivity and sales through product knowledge and expertise.
- Mentored beauty consultants to become certified makeup artists.
- Leader in client service and customer acquisition through loyalty program.
- Certified Makeup Artist through Make Up For Ever DiamondTerybiell Rodriguez Tribe.
- Certified Makeup Artist through Sephora University.
Bachelor Of Science
Makeup Artist/Stylist Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service specialist with over 15 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment looking for employment in the customer service field.
Skills : Proficient in IBM registers, visual merchandising, conflict resolution, assertiveness, achieving daily goals, adaptability, delegation, decision making, honesty, leadership, time management, punctuality, associate training, tactfulness, team management, hand beading, sewing, pattern making.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Answered an average of 10-20 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Contributed to annual store sales of $190,000 or more thousand per year.
Makeup Artist & Cosmetic Sales Resume
Objective : To professionally interact with clientele by providing outstanding customer service. To go above and beyond expectations and complete each task assigned. To continuously educate myself on new developments, strategies, and grow with the company. To advance in my position by example of hard work and determination.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Apply makeup, cosmetics, mascara, eyelash, lip liner, eye liner, powder, etc.
- Cleanse and tone the skin in order to prepare it for makeup application.
- Alter or maintain makeup during productions as necessary to compensate for lighting changes or to achieve continuity of effect.
- Sketch different looks and photograph final result for future reference.
- Buy cosmetics from vendors, sell cosmetics to clients.
- Makeup for different events like weddings, special events, prom, dates, etc.
- Style hair in different looks/hairdressing.
- Remove makeup from skin and or clothing after an event.
Associate Arts In Fashion Merchandising And Marketing
Makeup Artist/Beauty & Skin Care Advisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Makeup Artist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Makeup Artist, Communication, Visual Merchandising, Networking, Clientele, Inventory Management.
- Assisted makeup artists: Nicole Condit, Ximena Rolfe, April M Chaney Did make up for talents.
- Touch up makeup throughout the day of production.
- Take direction from head makeup artist and producer of the shoot.
- Run errands for makeup artist that I assist if needed.
- Organize, plan and execute personal makeup consultations and events.
- Learned how to drive and start a business.
- Learned how to get out of comfort zone and network with in the entertainment and beauty industry.
Certificate In Multi
Makeup Artist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where my skills as an Esthetician and makeup artist can flourish as I display professionalism, teamwork, and customer service to clients.
Skills : Retail Sales, Makeup Artistry, Marketing.
- Provided assistance to customers and provided information on new make-up trends.
- Maintained an effective brand image and ensured neat and clean store.
- Coordinated with customers and if required provided make-up demonstrations.
- Maintained optimal information for company products and services.
- Participated in various training sessions for the organization.
- Assisted customers and provided information on vast array of products in the store.
- Maintained cleanliness in store and ensured quality of visual merchandising.
Kansas Board Of Cosmetology