Lead Cashier Resume
Objective : Responsible for Serving food, beverages, or desserts to customers in such settings as take-out counters of restaurants or lunchrooms, business or industrial establishments, hotel rooms, and cars.
Skills : Microsoft word, Cashier, Cash Handling, Food Handling, Teamwork, Stocking, Customer Service Skills, Cleaning.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Wrap menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Prepare food such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Scrub and polish counters, steam tables, and other equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
Early Childhood Education
Lead Cashier/Sales Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging career with an established and successful business that can utilize my skills in my area of competence and enriches my knowledge giving me a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Cash Handling, Cash Management, Cash Register, Bookkeeping, Loss Prevention, Assembly, Data Entry.
- Responsible for over $500.00 cash on a daily basis.
- Assisted customers with product selection and queries.
- Operated cash register accurately when assigned and as needed.
- Managed shelf stocking and pricing activities of assigned area.
- Handled inventory and stocks on a daily basis.
- Inspected merchandize for quality and quantity.
- Pack customers purchases in bags or cartons.
- Transport packages to customers' vehicles.
High School Diploma
Sift Lead Cashier Resume
Summary : A dedicated and focused individual who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Administrative Assistant focused on driving productivity by leveraging strong front office management skills. The receptionist answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues.
Skills : Answering Phones, Filing, Customer Service, Supervising.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
General Education Development
Lead Cashier/Store Auditor Resume
Objective : Dedicated, responsible, service-focused professional seeking to transition into social services career. Highly motivated to launch social services career; future goals include education leading to a Bachelors in Psychology with a minor in childhood development, and eventually, a Masters in Psychology with a specialty in marriage counseling. Reliable worker with the ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Ensure a faultless customer service which gratifies customer needs.
- Be involved in packing, weighing, and labeling products as required.
- Ensure that counters are well stocked and refrigerators neat.
- Ensure attractiveness in displaying all food items in conformity with quality standards.
- Ensure the storage of food at the appropriate temperature according to approved health standards.
- Guarantee cleanliness in decorating and serving food in compliance with hygienic regulations/standards.
- Ensure that the supervisor is aware anytime food quantities are not enough in supply.
- Ensure compliance with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies of McDonald's.
Lead Cashier/Customer Service Associate Resume
Objective : Results-oriented Customer Service Professional who excels at uncovering customer needs, finding solutions, and handling objections. Top performer with a consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Supervisor, Venipuncture, Phlebotomy, Receptionist, Cashier, cake designer, baker.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determine their needs.
- Wipe down all counters, work area, and work equipment.
- Responsible for the providing the best level of customer service to the customers.
- Perform opening and closing function, cash pulls.
- Make changes in orders and deposit according to the policies.
- Monitor and maintain the stand operational reports for the improvement in the store execution.
- Perform accurate sales transaction according to the cash control policies and procedures.
- Skills Goal-oriented Exceptional time management skills Exceptional work ethic Detail oriented Positive and friendly People-oriented Team building expertise Strong conflict resolution skills.
Associate Of Arts
Lead Cashier/Server Resume
Headline : Seasoned customer service and mortgage professional with 10+ years of experience in serving customers and meeting their needs. Thorough understanding of customer markets, customer/client relationships, services and demands. Strong team player, keen problem-solving abilities, excellent communication and organizational skills.
Skills : Computer skills, Customer service, Cash Handling.
- Ensured that the highest level of service is given to each customer making a transaction.
- Handles complex customer service situations and escalates service issues when appropriate.
- Assists store management in cash wrap operations.
- Complies with all policies and procedures associated with the position.
- Conducts all cashier and new hire orientation and training.
- Open and closing all registers, prepares nightly deposits.
- Audits media and authorized to perform all key turn transactions.
- Partners with MOD to determine zone coverage and associate breaks.
Lead Cashier/Sales Clerk Resume
Headline : Lead Cashier is responsible for all aspects of the Cashier function. The Lead Cashier is also responsible for managing the cash supply in the store and ensuring that the daily sales goals are met.
Skills : Chauffeur License, Communication Skills.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Prevented store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
- Created weekly and monthly advertisements for merchandise sales.
- Created new processes and systems for increasing customer service satisfaction.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships and earned reputation for exceeding sales goals.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Computed accurate sales prices for purchase transactions.
Associates In Human Services
Lead Cashier/Key Holder Resume
Objective : Someone who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone and website queries. An organized person versed in coordinating management meetings, high-level conference calls, special events and travel arrangements for top executives. Someone who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Assisted on sales floor as needed to maintain service standards.
- Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service and sales techniques.
- Completed purchases using Point of Sale systems.
- Set and recommended mark-up rates, mark-down rates and selling prices for merchandise.
High School Diploma
Lead Cashier/Customer Rep Resume
Headline : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with over 10 years of hands-on experience in fast-paced residential, clinical, and recovery hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness, and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft, People Person, Problem Resolution.
- Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Opened and closed store; including counting cash, opening and closing cash registers and creating staff assignments.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
- Verified that all merchandising standards were maintained daily.
Certificate In Nursing
Lead Cashier/Stock Cooridinator Resume
Headline : Positive, hard-working, motivated individual seeking a challenging position that will offer room for growth and longevity.
Skills : interacting with customers.
- Greeted customers and assisted them making their grocery purchases.
- Maintained adequate change and balanced cash register drawer.
- Received cash and processed checks, coupons and EBT cards.
- Collected money from cashiers' tills and made change when needed.
- Provided great customer service, assisted with requests and resolved customer complaints.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Followed and maintained procedures for opening and closing establishment.
Lead Cashier Manager Resume
Headline : Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with 5 years of client interface experience.Customer-focused Retail Sales Associate with a solid understanding of the dynamics of the retail apparel and shoe industry.
Skills : cashier, computer skills,10-key,muliphone lines, bilingual,.
- Provided store management with productivity updates; proactively identified and communicated Cashier performance issues.
- Communicated clear priorities and productivity goals to cashiers and hold team and self accountable for achieving them.
- Led training and coaching to other cashiers on customer first behaviors and technical/functional skills needed to positively impact sales and meet established goals.
- In partnership with store management, assisted in opening and closing procedures per company policies and guidelines.
- Resolved customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Ensured cash and wrap was clean, neat, organized and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Maintained visual displays up to date in stores.
Associates In Arts
Lead cashier Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as front desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant and provide the best customer service possible while upholding all company policies.
Skills : Microsoft office, word, excel,powerpoint etc...
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.