Customer Support Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Customer Support Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Salesforce, Management, Program Management, Product Management.
- Managed Commercial Cards, Accounts Payable Automation, Small Business and Health Services Financing teams and their specialized products.
- Lead development training, communicate product changes and their associated customer, operational, system and process impacts to the department.
- Resolve complaints and answer questions of internal and external clients, regarding services and products.
- Provide a positive and professional work environment that supports collaboration, all while managing disciplinary issues and resolving conflicts that occur within the department.
- Accountability for relationship management, product management and project management.
- Responsible for process improvements, overall call center production quality and service level agreements, to ensure department objectives are being met or exceeded.
- Responsible for human resource task that includes hiring, training and coaching talented individuals, to ensure employees are competitive and delivering exceptional service to both internal and external clients.
- Prepare, review, and negotiate terms for Commercial Cards, Accounts Payable Automation, Small Business and Health Servicing Financing contracts.
Sr. Customer Support Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished Field Operations and Customer Support Manager experienced in leading and developing dynamic teams. Proven track record in reducing operational expenses and increasing organizational efficiency and effectiveness. Skilled at defining organization-wide strategic and operational objectives. Experienced in turning around underperforming programs to create highly successful teams through process improvement and staff development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Web Design, Auditing, Content Creation.
- Managing the activities of a field based Customer Operations business group supporting Diagnostic Analyzers and Reference Laboratory Services for Veterinary practices throughout North America.
- Partnering with internal departments to provide outstanding customer service and support.
- Include the leadership of a team of 10 direct and 85 indirect reports throughout the United States and Canada.
- Led field based team through staff expansion that resulted in direct reports growing from 5 to 10 and indirect reports from 48 to 85.
- Successfully employed Change Management throughout the expansion to ensure current level of support was not interrupted.
- Led several working groups resulting in process improvements and increase in employee morale.
- Created several key performance indicators and metrics resulting in a dashboard to more easily identify progress as well as areas of opportunity.
- Actively participated in and supported company transition to more of a coaching environment from front line leaders.
BS In Business Administration
Jr. Customer Support Manager Resume
Summary : Seasoned technology professional with 13 years of experience leading IT teams and providing IT support to executives, middle management, and other end users within a wide variety of industries including banking, technology, and real estate. Customer focused and fanatical about providing the end users high quality service and support to ensure that they have the best experience possible.
Skills : Management.
- Earned a promotion following superior performance and demonstrating the ability to provide leadership and direction to our support team.
- As a Customer Support Manager, a key member of the cloud services management team responsible for leading daily cloud operations.
- Some accomplishments included streamlining processes and systems that improved the overall user experience and achieving the highest customer satisfaction ratings since 2013.
- Oversaw the activities, scheduling, and performance of our support team, which included a mix of Cloud Support Specialists and Customer Success Managers.
- Served as an escalation point to ensure issues are resolved efficiently and as quickly as possible.
- Performed reporting and utilized metrics to increase efficiency, provide coaching, conduct reviews, identify training opportunities, and drive team performance.
- Developed, maintained, and continuously improved support systems, processes, and policies.
Associate In Applied Science
Jr. Customer Support Manager Resume
Objective : Numerous positions and extensive experience within the wholesale, retail, customer service and hospitality industries. Well-honed sales skills and a creative problem solver. A strong interest in food and beverage has created an extensive technical knowledge base. Proficient in Microsoft Business Suite and word processing. High level of integrity, well organized, eye for detail in merchandising, strong oral and written communication skills, team player, self-motivated.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Salesforce, Google Docs, Coaching, Training & Development.
- Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Drive product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Use business analytics and intelligence to provide insight to all relevant stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the Customer experience.
- Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for Customer self-service related to Help and Information.
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for each Customer.
- Manage all key aspects of Product/Service launch readiness relevant to the Business programs supported.
- Successfully managed the Customer Support of over 75 active Learning, Incentive & Recognition, and Meeting & Event programs.
- Exceeded Service Level Agreements and Expectations in all client proposals.
BA In History
Customer Support Manager III Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with an established company where I can utilize my experience in the insurance industry. I am a team player that can motivate people to achieve goals. Proficient in problem solving and utilizing trouble shooting techniques to assist others. Self motivated hardworking with the ability to handle complicated situations and complaints.
Skills : Completion of Excel 2010 course - Shoreline Community College.
- Assisted VP with the review of benefits and plan changes/updates for Group Plan Documents for renewals, any other duties as assigned.
- Analyzed flex, medical, dental and vision claims for eligibility of reimbursement via contract interpretation.
- Utilized knowledge of medical and dental terminology to determine eligibility of services.
- Interpreted contract provisions, state and federal laws and court decisions that affected health care reimbursements.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, written and oral, with clients and insured members.
- Furnished reimbursements for high dollar health care claims.
- Answered questions on policy provisions and claims status for clients and insured members.
Customer Support Manager II Resume
Summary : An outstanding leader, coach, and mentor who achieves ongoing success by building morale, enhancing self-confidence and training my team to succeed by improving their people skills. Looking for to take your organization above the expected and exceed client's expectations.
Skills : Six Sigma Greenbelt, Team Support Ticketing Software.
- Mentor and coach a team of Account Managers and assist with their career development Oversee a team portfolio handling $1 billion in annual e-invoicing.
- Escalation point for Account Managers as well as clients to research and resolve operational and/or product-related problems.
- Acts on behalf of the customer as a liaison with Product, Development, and other Syncada departments to ensure high levels of service delivery for customers.
- Maintains and develops ongoing customer relationships, develops new business opportunities, and retains current profitable relationships.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains all appropriate documentation and makes all necessary disclosures to customers.
- Recommend and assist in the development, modification, and presentation of training programs and customer communications.
Associates In Business
Customer Support Manager (CSM) Resume
Objective : Experienced, energetic, results-oriented individual with extensive knowledge in launching new call centers and expertise in developing agent relationships. Strong hands-on and management experience with Call Center, Service Desk and IT Operations.
Skills : Six Sigma Black Belt Professional.
- Directly responsible for goals related to customer loyalty, productivity and employee engagement.
- Managed the day-to-day operations Support Technicians who interact with customers through telephone, chat, tickets and email.
- Served as an escalation point and worked across the organization to resolve customer issues.
- Responsible for all aspects of performance management including staffing decisions (including hiring and terminations as appropriate), goal setting, development planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and recognition.
- Reviewed and interpreted data related to team performance.
- Developed and implemented strategies for improving performance in all key metrics, and keep senior management informed of trends and progress.
- Identified and implemented tools necessary for ongoing measurements.
- Reviewed performance of team and conduct 1:1 coaching with team leads and front-line employees.
Customer Support Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 36+ years of experience in radio communications with Solutions. I have held multiple positions during this time and have been responsible for our services related business across many different territories and states.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management, VOIP, Market Research, Customer Relations, Account Management, Quality Assurance, Marketing Strategy, Retention, Sales, Data Analysis, Conflict Resolution.
- Responsible for all aspects of Customer Service sales and delivery in a multi-state area.
- Consistently ranked in the top tier of customer satisfaction, customer retention, volume growth and introduction of new/additional support products.
- Interfaced with all levels of our customer's organization from first-line users, to mid-level managers, to executive levels.
- Communication with the customer was typically in-person, but also included direct telephone calls, conference calls, and email.
- Responsible for being the Motorola Solutions interface with 20+ privately owned authorized service points of presence which functioned as our subcontractors for on location service response.
- Strategically targeted customers for increased sales.
- Provided support for our equipment sales team.
Bachelor Of Business
Customer Support Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Customer Service Manager with 10+ years in customer service including 8+ years managing Technical Support operations for global VoIP hosting provider in online PC gaming industry. Expansive knowledge of VoIP solutions, customer care, managing customer service representatives, implementing process improvements and increasing customer satisfaction and retention.
Skills : A+ Certified.
- Supported implementation and post implementation project for large DOD customers.
- Support spanned from pre-award to post-award on various customer opportunities.
- Responsible for providing weekly status updates of project issues and mitigation plans.
- Maintained positive working relationship with customer and developed strategies for realizing new business opportunities.
- Worked with internal groups from contract manager to accounts receivable to ensure all aspects of the contract were met.
- Effectively teamed with system integrators to achieve optimal solution and price points for key customer bids.
- Worked directly with the prime contractors support personnel on issue resolution, reporting, availability analysis, and various other contract requirements.
- Successful transition from implementation to post acceptance of large Nationwide Land Mobile Communication system.
B.B.A In Finance
Asst. Customer Support Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and versatile Senior Business Systems Analyst with a proven record of leadership and results in dynamic, customer focused environments. Analytical problem solver, skilled in identifying needs and implementing solutions. Strong IT knowledge and understanding of requirements and configurations. Experienced in product and process management. Highly effective at building collaborative relationships at all levels.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management Product And Process.
- Owned the customer care program for multiple product lines, focused on high revenue and dissatisfied or transitioning customers.
- Continued previous product management responsibilities.
- Led the process and technology deployment and continuous improvement of a Customer Relationship Management solution, with multiple department and customer users.
- Managed three direct reports and directed the work of more than ten.
- Provided level two customer support and technical support for department systems.
- Facilitated cross department collaboration to highlight operational issues and drive improvements.
- Based on background, provided multiple department and customer perspectives.
Associate Customer Support Manager Resume
Objective : A customer support and education professional with 10 years of experience. A dedicated individual with the ability to lead, motivate, manage, and mentor any team. Currently pursuing the opportunity to use my experience and education to establish a culture that embraces passion, quality, and dedication towards customer success.
Skills : Strong interpersonal written and oral communication.
- Provided quick and personal support on incoming cases, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for internal product training for all new employees.
- Developed online instructional training videos for The Resumator software.
- Provided Knowledge Base Management to ensure high-level content for customers.
- Primary for content creation, allowing for customer self-service and support.
- Vetted, managed and executed migration of support center from an internally created system to a fully-fledged cloud-based system.
- Responsible for support staff performance and on-going training; have helped grow support team from 1 to 5 members, cross-trained other departments as company grew from 10-50+ employees.
- Developed IT Operations policies for priority management and case completion.
MS In Instructional
Customer Support Manager Resume
Summary : Comprehensive background in customer support environments and corporate training. Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, developing and implementing new strategies, initiatives and procedures. Experienced in organizational structure, workflow and operating procedures. Identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems. Provide a range of systems training and/or support activities for users.
Skills : Web Designer, Internet Marketing, Sales, Project Management, Training.
- Implemented company's first helpdesk within a three-month time frame.
- Turned an out-of-control support problems reducing support calls and establishing a strong support system and team.
- Provided hardware and software support, problem analysis, technical assistance, system/software upgrades and training for various information systems in a media production environment.
- Developed and established procedures for handling end user support issues.
- Property Management Representative for the company.
- Participated in identification and resolution of computer problems.
- Provided instruction and training to users and other employees on day-to-day procedures.
- Oversaw supervision of assigned personnel including work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
Master of Science