Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Customer Service Specialist excelling at customer satisfaction and retention. Pre and post-sales support specialist. Flexible and hardworking in deadline-driven environments.Patient and empathetic Customer Support Specialist with extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Desires a Customer Service role.Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments.
Skills : Machine Operator.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
- Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Restocked inventory ever month and reviewed cash operation data to verify proper replenishment.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
Associate Of Applied Science In Applied Science
IT Customer Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Service Representative, with over 7 years of experience seeks a position with a stable company that will utilize my knowledge and experience to drive the company's success and offer growth and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Customer Support, Market Research, Organizational Skills, Training, Google Docs, Salesforce - Desk, Google Spreadsheets, Teamwork.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, entering customer's orders, cancelling accounts, and obtain details of complaints.
- Perform technical support Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and arrange for billing.
- Refer customer to designated departments for assistance with other issues.
- Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Train new staff Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Sr. Customer Support Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within a company that will allow me to perform at a standard, where commitment can exemplify, as well as demonstrate my skills that may ultimately, give me opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Internet, Email, Team Player, Problem Solver, Time Management, Organizational Skills, Self-Starter, 67 WPM.
- Handled Inbound/Outbound call volume not limited to but an estimated of 150+ calls per day.
- Contacted potential customers via web/phone/email to obtain and secure incomplete lending service applications by consulting objections, educating the consumer providing rebuttals when needed to secure short term loan needs.
- Verified relevant detail with consumers to assure all information was accurate, valid, and updated.
- Provided high quality customer service while navigating software applications and providing technical online support to the customer.
- Handled retention calls & resolved in a fast & professional manner.
- Successfully met and exceeded the company's monthly required goals by constantly surpassing the expectations by 97% for sales, phone availability, as well as quality assurance.
- Coached and mentored new employees by effectively demonstrating strong performer behaviors and passing on gained knowledge.
International Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Client-focused social worker with a strong commitment to serving the needs of others. Has an ability to locate and promote appropriate community services for clients and able to establish excellent working relationships. Seeking to obtain a job pertaining to the future career goal of gaining valuable social work experience for a reputable agency that values these skills.
Skills : Bartending, Cocktail Catering, Customer Service Skills, POS, Event Coordination, Community Outreach, Cash Handling, Social Media Marketing, Clerical.
- Regional account management for a customer base of over 90 million customers for a fortune five company.
- Responded to telephone inquiries and complaints using thousands of documented procedures and protocols.
- Communicated appropriate options for resolutions in a timely manner as well as generating a high volume of sales and maintaining an exceptional rate of revenue per call.
- Informed customers about services available and assessed customer needs.
- Provided functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provided assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Interfaced with both management and customer in resolving and escalating issues.
- Prepared standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
Associate Of Arts In Psychology
Customer Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : Experienced candidate with proficiencies in call center customer service, large venue crowd management and professional licensure testing administration. Added educational program qualifications within Applied Science degree, with anticipated completion in 2015.
Skills : MCSE, A+.
- Handled a high influx of inbound calls within a dynamic call center environment.
- Managed multiple priorities and maintained effective results in a quota driven workplace.
- Assisted wireless cell phone customers with items such as adding minutes and troubleshooting.
- Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
- Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills with customers and department personnel.
- Accepted assignments with an open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Utilized multiple call center support applications to efficiently assist customers and agents.
Customer Support Specialist III Resume
Objective : Energetic, analytical leader with 15 years of experience with a fortune 500 company involved with internal and external financial reporting, where I worked on cross-functional teams. Selected strengths include: Detailed-oriented and extremely organized with strong computer skills Demonstrated leadership ability to work and interact with a broad diversity of individuals independently Proven track record for building strong customer relationships.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle, Essbase, Reconciliation, AR, Accounting, Project Coordination, Peoplesoft, Monarch, Sharepoint, Financial Reporting, ERP, Kronos, Payroll, Hiring, Supervising, Interviewing, Risk Management, Pivot Tables, Invoicing, Banking, Business Analysis, Budgeting.
- Answered and screened a high volume of phone calls.
- Involved in answering customer and dealer inquiries relating to loan payoff, physical damage insurance requirements, variable rates and simple interest loans.
- Entered information into an NT database and routed calls to appropriate departments.
- Determined actions for loan collections, waivers and refunds on research.
- Resolved customer complaints and correspondence in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performed routine customer account maintenance and routine research request.
- Maintained titles and responded to Department of Motor Vehicle request for return titles to the appropriate states: NC, SC, VA and GA.
Bachelors Of Science In Business Administration
Principal Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Savvy with several computer software programs and computer operating systems. An excellent problem solver that utilizes tactical solutions and technical procedures to complete tasks. A thorough learner that thrives to be educated on all areas of my position with the willingness to train others to soar as well. Experienced in industries such as cable, education, entertainment, and customer service. The value and skills that I provide have served and will continue to serve in all areas of business.
Skills : Computer Skills, Type 45 Wpm, Customer Service, Excel And Outlook, Microsoft Office, Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Mathematics, Video Editing, Photoshop, Office Skills.
- Assisted up to 70 commercial and residential customers daily with understanding, planning and upgrading their new or current service in order to aid them in making cost effective decisions.
- Assisted commercial and residential customers with installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting products and services in order to lower the high 80% call back rate.
- Processed credit card and checking account payments to provide fast and efficient service Explained billing and pricing changes to resolve billing disputes.
- Acted as written and verbal communication liaison between customers and Route Service Representatives, and Managers to maintain effective world class service.
- Created and built accounts for new customers to increase profits.
- Assisted in training new employees as a mentor to improve call quality and performance.
- With the use of technical computer systems, implemented address changes, issued credits and several other technical adjustments on accounts to provide world class service.
- Provided solutions to customers with service and account issues to increase 30% retention rate.
Home Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Hospitality Professional with extensive experience providing excellent customer service in the food and beverage industry seeking a position where my love for building valuable relationships with diverse clientele and my ability to exceed expectations and perform under pressure can be developed and further enhanced.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, conversational French and basic American Sign Language Skills. Currently taking Chinese/Mandarin classes.
- Utilized SAP as an Accounts Receivable/Payable system in order to research customer accounts and invoices.
- Created, managed, and closed out service tickets in SIEBEL a CRM information system.
- Interfaced daily with internal partners in Accounting, Credit Services, and Consumer Affairs division.
- Reviewed wire transfers and expense reports within an imaging database.
- Provided assistance to customers with navigating and downloading account information from BP Connection.
- Analyzed and researched customer inquiries concerning their accounts.
- Performed high volume phone interaction while working directly with customers to resolve complex accounting issues.
Bachelor Of Arts
Customer Support Specialist/Call Center Resume
Summary : I am accomplished in Customer Service with more than 11 years of progressive restaurant and managing experience with a strong desire to expand my career. I am resourceful, dedicated, dependable and energetic with a flair for Management and Customer Service. Possess the ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use of time efficiently. Self-starter with the keen ability to access needs and work independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ERP.
- Manage, coordinate and implement customer related internal processes such as review of customer orders and engineering changes.
- Manage and generate Customer Supplied Parts Reporting on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate internal resources to resolve issues such as continuous improvement requests and root cause analyses.
- Monitor activities related to timely execution of product lifecycle management support using independent judgement to escalate any issues which may negatively impact the customer.
- Provide quote costs to the customer on component level materials.
- Communicate complex issues through various levels of the organization, whether internally or externally, in order to accomplish specific goals.
- Facilitate operations that impact ability to meet the needs of the customer.
- Possess an extensive network of internal contacts as well as provide a source of information for routine as well as complex situations.
Marketing & Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : To find a job that fits me and lets me use my skills and abilities to better myself and the company that I am working for at that time. Perform my best in and out of work and make sure anyone I help feels satisfied with the help they received.
Skills : Typing 45 Wpm, Microsoft Office.
- Opened customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintained customer records by assisting with credit card information.
- Technical Support included assisting customers with returns, purchasing store protection plans and service packages.
- Scheduled Extended Services such as Returns, Shipping labels.
- Opened cases and investigations of tracking packages and shipments.
- Follow up with customers, and make scheduled callbacks with customer when nessecary.
- Sales included Promotional sales, and outbound calls to customers.
Customer Support Specialist II Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that enables me to contribute my knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm, while still providing a challenging environment where I can learn new skills, and there is opportunity for advancement and professional development.
Skills : Microsoft, Typing.
- Responsible for providing technical support for advanced communications and application solutions to the maritime industry.
- Provide first point of communication to an international customer base to field and answer questions based on installation, services, sales orders, repair orders, billings, and invoices.
- Front line Help Desk support for resolving end-user computer problems and questions, with particular emphasis on desktop computer and peripheral issues, but not excluding general help desk support activities.
- Perform installations and configurations of new and existing desktop computer hardware, software, and peripherals in accordance with established corporate standards and specifications.
- Maintenance of systems documentation and general help desk and end-user support activities as required.
- Communicates the status of escalated problems and requests with end-users, keeping them appraised on progress and estimated completion times.
- Monitors the progress and status of escalated calls and unresolved issues.
- Documents problems and problem resolution details.
Associate's In Computer Technology
Customer Support Specialist I Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Customer service professional. Provides excellent customer service in a fast paced environment,with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills. Able to make decisions independently. Almost three years of customer service skills. Always provide service beyond customer and management's expectations.
Skills : Graphic Design, Information Technology, Customer Service, Sales/Retail.
- Provide assistance for business owners/merchants with billing inquiries and statement reviews.
- Educate customers/merchants on services and tools with our POS terminals, peripherals and other payment processing systems and options.
- Coordinate with Team Managers, Quality Analysts and other advisors to pinpoint areas of weakness.Provided correct and on time date input and reviewed payments and deposits manually as well as electronically.
- Engaged in decision making based on appropriate payment standards and techniques.
- Determined inconsistencies in transactions and reported promptly to Production Coordinator.
- Recorded, utilized and evaluated financial information stored in computers.
- Ensured to preserve proprietary information discreet and protected valuable assets of company.
AAS In Design & Media Production Technology
Customer Support Specialist/Tech Support Resume
Headline : Results driven professional with significant customer service experience seeking to secure a position utilizing my exceptional skills and experience to advance my career.
Skills : Auto Maintenance.
- Demonstrated mastery of the customer service call script within specified timeframe.
- Extremely productive in a high-volume high stress environment.
- Delivered world-class customer service helping to build customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Maximized positive outcomes through effective conflict resolution techniques.
- Consistently met and exceeded productivity goals.
- Proven capacity to troubleshoot problems leading to issue resolution quickly, efficiently and with precision.
- Learned, reference and applied product knowledge information.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
Associates In Accounting
Marketing Customer Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Customer Support Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, LN6.
- Stream lined parts allocation and distribution by implementing inventory management systems.
- Significantly improving efficiency of the process, with recorded positive impact on time management and inventory levels.
- Created inventory assessment/process improvement for material needed in service parts.
- Manage FedEx intergradation of freight shipment for service parts.
- Managed hundreds of customers' needs to identify parts of machinery in a specialized industry.
- Answering multi line phone systems and responsible for all customer communications via email or website.
- Documenting procedures and Machinery prints to a useable format.
- Identifying parts by reading prints/manuals and ensuring Quality of product.
BS In Criminal Justice Administration
Customer Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced and skilled customer service IT professional dedicated to understanding and fulfilling my clients' needs, and establishing exceptional working relationships with fellow associates. Successful in connecting with clients by providing optimal service and implementing valued, real-time solutions. Passionate about exceeding expectations of clients and supervisors; and developing professional growth.
Skills : Proficient In Ms Office Suite And Desktop Publishing Software, SAP And Remedy.
- Responsible for opening and closing Notams with the FAA for any tower lighting issues or repairs made.
- Document repairs/installs made by tower technicians which also includes all parts replaced and repaired.
- After repairs are made, facilitate testing tower lighting to confirm lights are performing to FCC standards.
- After confirming tower lighting is working, communicate with the FAA to inform lights are back work and the tower is safe.
- Performing light tech support with tower technicians.
- Responsible for opening/closures of maintenance tickets.
- Responsible for documenting emergencies and any calls concerning any issues with tower sites.
- Responsible for handling and documenting any tower alarms that come into the Remedy console.