Customer Support Engineer I Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer, possesses strong skills in problem resolution, team management, and training/publications creation. Additional skills include developing new product specifications, project management, developing and performing test plans, and driving timelines to meet goals.
Skills : PC Device, SAP, Unix, Networking, MS Word, PDF, Database, MS Excel, Postscript Management, MS PowerPoint, PCL, Diagnostic Skills, MS Project, Print Drivers, Digital Imaging Print Applications, And Kaizen.
- Supporting currently released software versions and software development. Functioning, often as a one-man group, supporting both the Digimaster and express printer products.
- Responsible for coordinating service and development to provide solutions to customer problems. This included providing problem analysis and driving timelines. High customer satisfaction was maintained despite severe.
- Sole 3rd level support contact for customer and field system analysts.
- Consistently provided direction and answers that allowed customers to consistently meet their contractual commitments.
- Creates software patch specifications, interfacing with the software media, vendor and directing the release of service updates.
- Patch releases averaged per year and resulted in decreasing service costs and increasing customer.
- Updating installation and operational documentation to reflect changes in software versions. Taking over this task allowed the products to take advantage of updates and changes despite personnel reductions.
- Volunteered to learn eco creation process for all new and currently released product software.
- Manage hardware replacement to address end of life situations. Worked with developers through the qualification process performing the verification testing.
Customer Support Engineer II Resume
Summary : Dynamic, energetic Customer Support Engineer with extensive 16+ years of technical experience in security-related technologies. Proven track record supporting Cisco Systems security product portfolio for Ciscos premier customer base within the Advanced Services, High Touch Technical Services offering. Skilled in troubleshooting complex networking environments.
Skills : Outbound Dialer: Genesys 7.X/8.0 Applications: MS Office Language: C, C++, HTML, SQL Database: Oracle 10g/9i Operating System: Windows XP/7.
- Custom and responsive service level to ciscos largest fortune 500 customers; providing 7 x 24 x 365 break-fix support for Ciscos largest global service providers, enterprise, commercial and financial markets.
- Emphasis on timely verbal and accurately documented customer communications while working in parallel with the Cisco support cast, BU, and DE.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving and analytical strategic customer communications under tight time constraints in service level agreement high severity network outage scenarios.
- Performing security-related analysis and risk assessments to drive customer information assurance and risk management.
- Mentoring for customer support engineer new-hire onboarding, training, and shift integration.
- Providing help desk support for IT management, remote monitoring, and network security solutions.
- Using issue tracking, including Bugzilla and other case management systems, for problem identification, documentation, tracking, and resolution.
Customer Support Engineer II Resume
Headline : 7 years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer is seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position with opportunity for growth and advancement within a customer support capacity or related field, where I can utilize my education, training, and experience.
Skills : Access 97, Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat, Clients, Networking, Solderer, testing, documentation, Applications Engineer, Technical Support, And Electronics.
- Provides product support for various software/application, including SPvideo, small cell wi-fi, (web services Java/HTML), VoIP within Unix/Linux os to internal/external customers.
- Provides efficient and effective(l1, l2) triage and troubleshooting for, core applications, solution kits, virtual machines and deployments of customer interfaces (internal/external).
- Supported solutions(x1, cloudbase, connected digital platform, service exchange platform, nfvi (vms, /v2p/vdcm).
- Understanding of network security controls (VPN, application gateways).
- Network user maintenance as needed (restore, remove, or reset network access).
- Working knowledge of Informix-SQL/ supporting relational database management systems (att).
- Working knowledge of Cisco routing and switching products, protocols concepts.
- Case creation, prioritization, support and escalations within (SLAs) utilizing salesforce.
- Acts as a focal point for solutions support customers for problem resolution while interacting across tac teams, DevOps, and vendors.
- Utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems.
- Handles call routing and other regular daily tasks to include data analysis, reviewing of processes and procedures, coordinating with various departments to manage customer issues.
- Supports tac engineers, business units, advanced service field engineers and sales teams.
Customer Support Engineer I Resume
Headline : Highly motivated 6 years experienced Customer Support professional. Experience with supporting customers via Webex, Email, and phone to handle, diagnose and resolve inbound end-user issues. Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution and a record to past events.
Skills : Cisco, Jira, Linux, Security, Unix, FirePOWER Service For ASA (Sourcefire Modules), Firepower Management Center, Cisco Terminal Server Agent, Cisco Firepower User Agent, Sourcefire Event Streamer, SecurityCenter, LCE, PVS, Nessus, Nessus Enterprise, Nessus Cloud, Tenable Appliance.
- Provided support in the form of email, phone, and Webex sessions.
- Supported customers, partners, account teams, and other Cisco tac engineers to include assistance with issues involving bugs, configuration, user access and vulnerabilities.
- Outstanding case-load 30+ and 932 cases have taken over the two years.
- Provided command line support to SourceFire/FirePower service to include restore or upgrade system.
- Assisted in upgrades by providing applicable software/hardware specification so the customer could.
- Aided in maintaining a secure system environment by addressing customer concerns to defense.
- Provided support from cross-functional tac engineers when required to address customer issues.
- Received and submitted new bugs and feature requests to resolve issues encounter by customers.
- Provided support to when network outages occurred and escalated as required.
- Assisted resolving upgrade issues where errors were preventing the upgrade.
- Provided support documentation by updating the corporate knowledge base when new issues.
- Upgrades, features, and errors where info was applicable to supporting customers.
Customer Support Engineer III Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer is now looking to obtain a challenging and results-driven position applying creative problem solving and management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Skills : C++ Programming, PERL, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, OSPF, EIGRP, FTP, ATM, MPLS, STP, SNMP, VLANs, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, And Computer Literate.
- Professionally maintained product analytical equipment for the food and biofuel industries.
- Studied over 20 instruments to become proficient and maintain a level of expertise to meet customer needs.
- Independently scheduled and completed more than 700 preventative maintenance checks on analytical.
- Equipment including calibration, diagnosis, and software/database management.
- Properly estimated required work hours to maximize efficiency for weekly and monthly tasks.
- Ensured all preventative maintenance actions were entered and closed in a timely manner.
- Utilized instrument specific technical documents as well as parts manuals to properly diagnose and maintain foss.
- Obtained proper equipment and tools necessary for calibration and instrument-specific diagnostics.
- Responsible for ordering parts and/or preventative maintenance kits to be delivered prior to scheduled visit.
- Responsible for customer training upon completion of instrument installation including calibration, basic.
- Troubleshooting, instrument-specific testing, and writing clear instruction on how to do so.
- Worked closely with the supervisor as well as peers to determine proper planning of maintenance and repairs as well as ensuring proper diagnosis of critical faults.
Customer Support Engineer (Tier-2) Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer, looking for challenging voice engineer jobs in implementing and troubleshooting Cisco voice networks. A position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents, and commitment to excellence.
Skills : Protocols: H323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP And Knowledge Of RIP, EIGRP, OSPF Troubleshooting Tools: Wireshark, WinDump, RTMT Integration With Microsoft And Accessing Cisco Devices: LDAP, Active Directory, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL VPN, DHCP, Remote Desktop, Telnet, SSH.
- Call processing for Cisco unified communications manager and call manager express.
- Resolved voice related issues of Cisco customers and partners- initially in the RTP theatre for 3 months and then for the Europe theatre.
- Assumed complete ownership of the customer cases and troubleshoot them methodically.
- Worked in an extremely challenging technical environment which includes providing resolution to the customer within a stipulated time frame.
- Troubleshoot Cisco call manager and applications (Cisco unified communications product) issues of very high, medium and low complexities effectively.
- Collaborated with other technical assistance centers (tac) teams like security, routing protocols on the need basis to ensure timely resolution of the customer issues.
- Communicated and worked closely with other theaters like us and the Asia Pacific.
Senior Customer Support Engineer Resume
Summary : Customer Support Engineer with 10+ years of industry experience in engineering and customer support. Experience in designing, configuring and deploying end-to-end solutions. Specialize in troubleshooting complex production network problems and driving them to resolution by engaging with customers, account teams, and engineering.
Skills : Layer 2 Technologies, IPv4 Routing, WAN Technologies, MPLS/VPN/VRF, Multicast, QoS, Layer 2 Security, Network Security, IPv6, Network Management/Optimization, And Network Deployment/troubleshooting.
- Involved in supporting large scale and high impacting customer cases for wan/QoS/routing technologies.
- Providing tier-3 level consultation to configure, implement and troubleshoot network problems of high levels of complexity with a wide range Cisco platforms such as ISR-g2, ASR1k, 7200, c10k, SCE, 6500, 7600.
- Experience in handling urgent high impact customer issues in demanding situations.
- Leading strategic engagements across business units within Cisco to improve features, documentation, and training.
- Engage with Cisco account managers, NCES, sales engineers, business unit managers, des on a day-to-day basis to solve complex technical issues faced by customers.
- Provide design consultation and support by recreating and driving to resolution production network problems in test labs.
- Responsible for the identification and documentation of hardware and software related defects as manifested in customer networks.
- Provide product, technology training and mentoring to other engineers.
- Provide training to associate NCES to familiarize them with the operations of cisco tac.
- Work on continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Regional expert supporting broadband aggregation (ISG) based technologies for US/Canada.
- Wan expert in HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay, PPPOFR, MLPPP, MLPPPOFR, PPPOE based technologies.
Customer Support Engineer Resume
Objective : IT professional with 3+ years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer, in Windows Server 2000 and NT operating systems Experienced in installation, troubleshooting, and repair of servers, workstations, network equipment, and storage arrays Excellent communication skills including customer relations, system documentation, and training for junior technicians.
Skills : Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / NT Workstation / 98 / 95 / 3.1 /, DOS Windows 2008, Server Standard, Enterprise, R2 Windows 2003 Server Standard, Enterprise, R2 Windows 2000 Server, Advanced Server NT Server 4.0 NETWORKING Microsoft Network Connectivity Including TCP/IP, DHCP, And VPN Wireless Network Utilizing WEP/WPA/WPA2.
- Troubleshooting and repair for a sun storage 9900 storage area network.
- Provide status updates and maintain communications with level3 management and remote storage engineer.
- Provided status updates and maintained communications with dart container management and remote AIX engineer.
- Rebuilt server using VMware ESXi 5. 5, installed windows server 2008 via an ova image file.
- Lead engineer for the Hilton ONQ server/workstation/printer refresh project.
- Supervised associate technicians work installing workstations and printers.
- Performed refresh of windows server 2003 to 2008r2 anCiscoco network equipment.
- Primary CSE on a two-member team responsible for installation and removal of servers, server racks, network appliances, and storage arrays in a data center environment.
- Configured equipment based on specified instructions, verifying network connectivity and accessibility.
- Managed an online work ticket tracking system, including assigning work to the secondary CSE and daily communication updates to the customer.
Sr. Customer Support Engineer Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Customer Support Engineer seeking a challenging environment that encourages continuous learning and creativity, that provides exposure to new ideas and stimulates personal and professional growth.
Skills : OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, RIP, VLAN, VTP, PPPoE, SNMP, SNTP, ARP, TCP/IP, DNS Server: Sun Server M5000, M4000, T5120, Technology: DSL, GPON, Voice Strengths: Dedication, Punctual & Hard Working.
- Performing validation testing of GPON products of ALU at customer premises.
- Involve in preparation of HLD LLD for GPON in coordination with ALU pre-sales team.
- Providing remote technical support level 2 engineer in DSL (Isam 7330, ISAM 7302), GPON, Lite span (voice product) narrowband technology ALU element management system "AMS 5520".
- Providing remote technical support l2 in normal working hours and on standby after office hours on a rotation basis to provide 24 hours support all year round.
- Provide remote support or on-site (when needed) in network upgrading and expansion activities.
- Responsible to track the progress of assigned trouble ticket(s) until resolve state is achieved.
- Act as a technical expert (level 2) for DSL (ISAM 7302, 7330) and GPON covering product function and features.
- Act as an outage engineer during critical outage cases and to comply with internal critical outage handling process.
- Continually enhance technical competencies skills in order to meet or exceed the customer expectations. Could be achieved either by internal/external training, on-job training or local/overseas assignments.
Customer Support Engineer III Resume
Summary : Use the knowledge acquired with 20 years of experience in Customer Support and Quality Engineering to attain a challenging and fulfilling career in a leadership position in a growth-oriented organization.
Skills : Network Architecture, Configuration and Implementation, Systems Analysis, Technology Deployment, Integration, Installation, Diagnose, Troubleshoot, and Repair.
- Maintain a first-hand understanding of how and where parker products are installed on the Embraer aircraft.
- Maintain first-hand knowledge of the difficulties and issues experienced by the customer during installation and testing of parker products.
- Communicate with Embraer quality personnel on a daily basis, to understand quality issues and coordinate with the responsible Embraer quality engineer to assure proper assignment of responsibility and clarity and accuracy of nonconformance descriptions.
- Perform preliminary evaluation of withheld products and provide recommendations for appropriate remedial action, when appropriate.
- Coordinate with Embraer quality, design, and production personnel to gain a clear understanding of issues as they arise and to promptly develop remedies.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with Embraer quality, design, reliability, action items follow-up.
- Follow-up with the manufacturing activity/division personnel when a request from Embraer engineering or quality becomes delinquent. Provide this information to the appropriate division.
- Prepare and distribute a monthly quality report, including a summary of all rejected and returned parker products during the month, their Embraer assigned responsibility, and brief.