Accounts Receivable/Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Professional Dealership Billing Clerk with 15 years of experience with Accounts payable, Billing, Manufacture, Warranties, Accounts Receivable, Receptionist. A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who actively handles responsibility and challenges, and thrives in a high-pressure working environment. To utilize my strong interpersonal skills and professional background in a productive and professional work environment.
Skills : Phone System, ADP, Microsoft Word, And Excel, Accounts Payable Specialist, Account Reconciliation, Invoice Coding
- Biller for the following manufacturers Chrysler, Toyota, Jeep, and Nissan.
- Paying attention to the paperwork needed and contracts to be funded by the bank for the deal.
- Processing all accounts receivable and posted all monies to appropriate accounts.
- Processing vendor invoices for payments, making sure every invoice is a legit charge with proper approval and properly coded.
- Bills which contain incomplete information are returned to the appropriate party to collect relevant information.
- Researching claim information for possible duplicates and incomplete information.
- Entering bills for payment and did some payroll work using Peachtree software.
- Compiling customer information and entering information into the office database.
- Resolving any escalated inbound calls from corporate office pertaining to customers.
Bookeeper- Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Certified Medical Billing Clerk with 10 years of experience in a fast-paced, multiple client medical billing company. Researched and denied claims and submitted appeals. Familiar with health billing, Dental, Vision, and collections. To be a part of a challenging administration team that has a good environment as well as potential opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Online Claim Submission & ERAICD-9, CPT-10, & Medical Terminology, Medical Insurance, Claim Entry & Payment, Posting, Practice Management Software
- Maintained updated knowledge of coding requirements, through continuing education and certification renewal.
- Verified patients eligibility and claims status with insurance agencies.
- Researched CPT and ICD-9 coding discrepancies for compliance and reimbursement accuracy.
- Resourcefully used various coding books, procedure manuals, and online encoders.
- Actively maintained the current working knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding principles, government regulation, protocols and third party requirements regarding billing.
- Interacted with providers and other medical professionals regarding billing and documentation policies, procedures and regulations.
- Performed billing and coding procedures for the ambulance, emergency room, inpatient and outpatient services.
- Examined patients' insurance coverage, deductibles, possible insurance carrier payments and remaining balances not covered under their policies when applicable.
- Treated all patients, their families, visitors, peers, staff and providers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
Junior Billing Clerk Resume
Objective : Reliable and competent billing professional with 2 years of experience and with exceptional data entry and customer service skills oriented. Successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. Seeking a position that will allow me to utilize my blend floor experience, time and people management to support the mission of your company.
Skills : SAP Application Software, Logistics Modernization Program, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, MMETS, DEX II, And Microsoft Office 2010 Suite, Coral WordPerfect 7.0 And 8.0
- Processed and distributed payments which include the following: setting up job codes and entering rates for timekeeping and billing purposes, entering invoices, entering time and processing timesheets, track and report all job costs including labor, equipment, material, calculate and distribute per diem for over 1,000 employees.
- Process hire packs and required documents for on the job hiring, upload and download time for various jobs, file/scan all paperwork pertaining to all jobs and employees, handled all the employee information with confidentiality, provide customer service to all employees, and clientele.
- Assisted with the effective operation of the track contractor timekeeping system based on established processes and procedures.
- Supported and assisted other departments and contract timekeepers using the track system on a daily basis.
- Allocated billable hours, equipment and other costs for various contractors to ensure the accuracy of work orders, projects, and purchase orders.
- Assisted with assigning agreed work schedules, craft skills, and contract agreement numbers for each contract employee in track and verified accurate pay rates.
- Allocated billable hours (and other costs) for each contractor to one or more charge-to-codes based on corporate and refinery site standards.
- Reviewed timesheets and work schedules and uploaded time worked for each contractor into the track system based on established processes/procedures.
- Performed verification of invoices against the track system and assist with resolving discrepancies based on set procedures in a timely manner.
Senior Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Medical Billing Clerk - with 7 years of experience in a fast-paced, medical billing company. Researched denied claims and submitted appeals. Familiar with healthcare billing and collections. Patient-oriented with strong attention to detail, professional telephone etiquette and organization skills. To secure a challenging and responsible position within a public office that is well respected within the community in which I can utilize my accounting skills and customer service experience.
Skills : 63 Wpm, Microsoft XP, AS400, Excel, Internet Savvy, PowerPoint, Outlook, EClinical Works, Patterson, Eaglesoft
- Managing the new claims by entering into the online electronic billing system, responsible for obtaining all individual educational plans(IEP's) from the various school districts and entering them in the claims database for fall/summer enrollments responsible for communicating with the department.
- Leading the therapists in obtaining the various therapists' caseloads and assigning the students to their respective therapist.
- Responsible for applying individual goals from students IEP's into the claims database, to then exporting into the live online Enter claims system.
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting to all therapist using Enter claims when completing their billing or any general assistance.
- Creating an Excel spreadsheet of errors post-processing of billing to be corrected and email any issues to the respective therapist manually enter students enrolled at day treatment (mental health facility) paper billing into the claims system.
- Daily exporting of services and therapists from claims database into the Enter claims to keep information to live server accurate and updated.
- Filing all school-age documents, entering any new therapists demo and licensing information into claims database schedule and leading training with new therapists on the Enter claims system.
- Maintaining neat and organized work environment, shredding any old files and documents no longer in active use, maintaining strict HIPAA policies open and frequent communication with all school-age staff regarding billing, or any questions and concerns for the department review Medicaid sheets for the county for precision and correction in order for BVS to be paid for certain related services.
Receptionist/Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Billing Clerk with many years of experience in A/R, A/P, Billing, and office management. Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work with minimal or no supervision. Prepare/present programs to groups from diverse backgrounds. Comprehend complex programs. Keep accurate/detailed records and reports. Exercise critical human relations skills and maintain confidentiality. A highly motivated and dedicated employee seeking full-time employment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Access Applications, QuickBooks, Auto-CAD, SolidWorks, 80 WPM
- Verified timesheets from consultants for accuracy, correcting as necessary.
- Submitted invoices electronically through a 3rd party or by email per client preference.
- Responsible for updating the timesheet checklist daily and emailing to management.
- Responsible for running weekly reports to include a/r open invoice to include follow up.
- Accomplishments created a procedure for ensuring invoices were created accurately.
- Learned three different 3rd party submission procedures in ADP, Oildex, and Cortex.
- Developed and maintained spreadsheets for detailed financial information.
- Managed weekly backlog of pending claims and maintained filling processes.
- Reviewed and researched rejected third-party claims taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Prepared monthly tax returns, worked with upper management to collect and process payments.
Office Billing Clerk Resume
Objective : A self-directed, resourceful and passionate Billing Clerk looking to broaden the business experience with a position as a Clerical Assistant. Hoping to bring strong organizational and communication skills to provide successful support to the office. To obtain a position utilizing my current talents and skills in an environment where I can learn additional skills and grow.
Skills : 40 WPM, Excellent Communication, Flexible, Accurate And Detailed, Works Well Under Pressure, Payroll Experience, Spreadsheet Management
- Processing and breaking down weekly timesheets for 105 clients with extreme attention to detail.
- Keeping up with what is late and what is still needed to the bill, as well as what corrections need to be made to current timesheets for each home.
- Performing payroll audit every other Friday by cross-referencing timesheets against audit to make sure the worker is being paid correctly.
- Breaking down transmittals for each client after hours have been billed to medicaid.
- Once a month, separately billing six clients through private pay procedures.
- Answering the phones and recording messages for supervisors as well as the weekly filing of all paperwork.
- Complying with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures.
- Asking for additional business from customers and providing leads to sales for potential new opportunities.
- Performing bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services.
Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Effective Medical Records/Billing specialist who adapts to changing environments and demands. Organized, independent, and team worker with strong time-management skills. To apply my skills, aptitude, teamwork, and ability to represent the goals of my employer with positive interaction to successfully achieve customer satisfaction and excellent human relations rapport with my co-workers.
Skills : Accounting, Billing, Accounts Payable, Dealer Trades, Pay Offs, Data Entry, Computer, Fax, Copy Machine, Wire, Printers, Multi-line Telephone
- Sole billing clerk for two independent dealerships selling an average of 250 - 400 units combined.
- Reviewing deal in the F&I screens to pull through accounting interface to ensure front end reports coincide with general ledger.
- Verifying the sales tax collected and making necessary changes to post correct tax liability in the current month.
- Filing the posted deals in respective deal clerks' filing cabinet for tag and title processing.
- Providing administrative support to F&I management, other departments and employees as needed.
- Providing payroll clerk with all documentation for commissions payable and any necessary adjustments.
- Responsible for billing custom air customers and maintaining files for the week to week billing.
- Responsible for setting up appointments for shipments to be picked up and delivered.
- Responsible for maintaining customers files to assist customers with billing inquiries.
Billing Clerk Resume
Summary : Medical Billing Specialist with 10 years of experience in fast-paced, multiple physician offices. Knowledgeable with coding concepts and familiar with health care billing and collections. Continually developing on-the-job experience in medical coding and records management.
Skills : MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook, Quickbooks, ACS Financials, Procare Software, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Pro.
- Inputting accurate information and billing using fairs accounting program, and Excel.
- Assisting accounts payable department and required to be the communication link between customer, operations and the corporate office.
- Auditing customer menu specifications, in-house menu checklist, and product pricing.
- Assisting accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Entering payments and deposit checks for all revenue received from patients and insurance companies.
- Running reports specific to claims that are still out and are waiting to be paid.
- Filling in proper spreadsheets for completion of daily work and sending to the Supervisor, CFO, and CEO for review.
- Receiving documents from the warehouse to verify receipt of items ordered to bill customers making sure to include freight charges and serial numbers.
- Contacting insurance companies to check on the status of claims payments and write appeal letters for denial on claims.
Billing Clerk/ AP Clerk Resume
Summary : Dependable, self-motivated Billing Clerk with over 14 years of administrative/clerical experience in the healthcare field. Emphasis on medical billing, third party denials, and diagnosis coding. Additional skills include accounts payable, payroll processing, human resources (administrative/clerical), and fixed assets. Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Proven ability to work with little or no supervision. Areas of expertise include Office Organization and Administration, Payroll Records and Database Management, Filing and Data Entry, Scheduling, and Calendaring, Kronos, Insurance Billing, Medicare, Medicaid, SAP, Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets, AS400, Spreadsheets and Reports, MS Office Spreadsheets and Reports Human Resources, e-Clinical.
Skills : Customer Service, Phone Etiquette, Clerical, Detail Oriented, Administrative, Filing, Bilingual
- Preparing invoices and record amounts due for services rendered.
- Answering mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, routing, or procedures.
- Consulting sources such as rate books, manuals, representatives to determine specific charges or information such as rules, regulations, or government tax and tariff information.
- Providing services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Reporting back to the customer using multiple SAP's data-entry and answering phone calls and emails.
- Answering telephones and giving information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
- Using computers for various applications, such as database management or Word processing and Excel.
- Consistent on preparing bills for roughly 1000 customers by the monthly deadline.
Billing Clerk III Resume
Summary : Billing Clerk III with a proven ability to demonstrate, analytical, verbal, and written skills. Strive to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple projects with constant interruptions. Consistently maintain confidentiality and professionalism. Hard worker with a pleasant personality. My determination is to obtain a secure position that will allow me to utilize my technical skills and broaden my knowledge in the field of customer service.
Skills : Quickbooks, Receiving, Purchasing, Supervisor, Bookkeeping, Online Marketing, Auditing
- Obtained pre-certifications and referrals to other providers and for procedures.
- Monitored and managed accounts for payments and activity through weekly collection reports.
- Utilized "explanation of benefits" from all payors to verify accurate payments are posted to accounts, identified and made the correction to all denied claims.
- Filed grievances and appeals with insurance companies as needed in case of wrongful denials or short pays.
- Contacted insurance companies for benefits & authorization of procedures.
- Assisted the purchasing department on placing orders to vendors and calling to get status.
- Handled payments, drafts, adjustments, deactivate, activate, customer's accounts.
- Assisted the Billing Manager with billing clientele for two entities with research to resolve billing or payment inquiry issues.
- Maintained daily spreadsheet for accounting accuracies and NSF accounts to begin the collection process.