Case Planner Resume
Summary : To be professionally associated with an esteemed organization with an objective to utilize education and experience more meaningfully and work towards achieving the goals of the organization.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish and Intermediate Portuguese. Microsoft Office, and Connections system.
- Managed 15-23 foster care cases; work closely with populations in a broad range of crisis situations.
- Conducted in-depth client interviews with birthparents, foster parents and children.
- Assess emotional, social, developmental, educational, vocational, financial, medical, psychiatric and legal needs.
- Planned and conducted home and school visitations on a regular basis.
- Meet with healthcare professionals and other social service providers to review case status.
- Closely monitored degree of birthparent and child progress.
- Documented detailed findings and reported critical information requiring immediate and long-term action.
- Attended Family courts to provide current court reports, fact-findings and dispositions.
BA In Sociology
Sr. Case Planner Resume
Summary : Learned a lot with the agency, and obtained considerable skills and knowledge about what social services is and how to provide adequate best plan for clients, Curious and open to different social work sectors.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Project Management, Blogging.
- Assessed children participating in behavioral modification program for social and behavioral impairment needs.
- Developed and implemented plans of care for children with mental disorders.
- Completed daily progress notes and conducted group therapy.
- Provided in home counseling services to clients and families to address behavioral issues.
- Prepare 30 day progress reviews that reflect progression of treatment goals and objectives.
- Responsible for assessing child and family needs and implementing preventive services.
- Incumbents evaluate the social, developmental and resource needs of children and families.
- Develop and implement individualized service plans when necessary, provide protective and placement services.
Jr. Case Planner Resume
Objective : Familiar with multiple therapy techniques, eager to use current skills gained through classroom education and field experience including counseling with individuals and groups in addition to knowledge of the child welfare system, and creating programs and plans to fit clients' needs.
Skills : Legal Research, Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Arrange for intensive preventive services to avoid foster care placement and ensure the safety and welfare of children in the home according to ACS standards and requirements.
- Comply with all data entry requirements for the database systems inputting information in a timely manner.
- Provide case coverage in the absence of a co-worker.
- Attend internal meetings as scheduled collaborating with the multidisciplinary team.
- Assist in preparation for City or other audits related to the program operation and delivery of services.
- Perform group trainings and counseling regarding Child Welfare Laws and Parenting.
- Provide training for new incoming colleagues on the technical system and services available.
Bachelor Of Arts
Case Planner III Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth-oriented progressive agency where experience and skills will significantly contribute to the community and overall success of the organization, while providing opportunities for career.
Skills : Certified Visit Coach, Solution Based Casework.
- Provided casework services to at least for families 15+ families.
- Completed initial risk assessment and developed quarterly contacts with families to address identified service needs.
- Provided families with resources and mental health directories.
- Referred clients as needed for medical assessment, educational, financial, and other services.
- Referred children birth to age three for evaluations due to possible developmental delays.
- Provided incentives to family for recognition of goal accomplishments.
- Maintained case record of all case management activities and completed written reports on time.
Case Planner II Resume
Summary : Interested in working for a growing company looking to serve and assist those in local communities, with a special emphasis on women and children.
Skills : Leadership, Organizing, Creativity, Strategic Planning.
- Refer parents to court mandated services ensuring compliance and participation of individual.
- Advocate for reunification of families in court.
- Update permanency hearing reports, FASP's and relate pertinent case information to ACS and FCLS attorneys.
- Conduct semiyearly service plan reviews as required.
- Maintain an accurate account of all correspondence with all service providers, legal affiliates and medical professionals.
- Provide foster parents with support daily to ensure foster placement preservation.
- Provided service coordination to families at risk of having children removed from the home due to child welfare issues.
- Maintained records and state database.
Bachelor Of Science
Case Planner I Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will utilize skills as a case worker, advocate, planner, analyst and coordinator. Experience, Looking for a change in environment in which can make a difference or an impact especially in NYC.
Skills : Cyber, Microsoft Office, Portuguese Speaker, Case Management.
- Establish fundraising strategies for development initiatives.
- Monitored children's health, school performance and living situation.
- Referred birth parents to drug rehabilitative services, mental health service, and therapeutic services or other community resources as needed.
- Prepared youth for discharge before 21 years old.
- Provided services and linkage for children with special needs.
- Scheduled and conducted office visits, home visits and sibling visits.
- Provided casework counseling to foster parents, adoptive parents and birth parents Prepared case documentation (i.e. progress notes, psycho socials, FASP's, and Reports of Investigation).
Masters Of Science
Case Planner/Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging post at your reputable organization that will utilize both educational background and professional experience to contribute to the organization's noble and humanitarian goals and simultaneously provide excellent opportunities for development and personal growth.
Skills : <div>Conflict Resolution Skills, Computer and Technology Skills.</div>
- Completed psychosocial assessment; substance abuse; domestic violence assessment to adequate monitors and refers families to external services.
- Consulted with Department of Child Welfare Services (ACS) on client's progress.
- Explain program services, regulation and procedures.
- Developed workshops (Employment Readiness and Educational Services).
- Conducted case conferences with families and external programs.
- Assisted Domestic Violence survivor to legal assistance in obtaining legal presentation.
- Conducted individual counseling, group counseling and family counseling.
- Completed court reports regarding Child Welfare Services.
Masters In Social Work
Case Planner/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To secure a position as Case Planner that will allow to demonstrate exceptional communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Skills : Microsoft software, Case Manager.
- Participates in Family Court Hearings, Family Team Conferences.
- Creates service plans for families and children which address safety, behavioral, educational, psychological and permanency needs.
- Counsel youth and parents to assure reunification occurs.
- Manage a case load of 15 students in foster care.
- Organize & facilitate monthly meetings with families for reunification.
- Utilize Connections Data base for tracking day-to-day and monthly family contacts.
- Collaborate with internal and external service providers.
- Work closely with school staff personnel to ensure academic success.
B.A. In Social Services
Case Planner/Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enhance professional growth and utilize educational background and skills in the areas of social work/psychology.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Coordinated services for children in need of Early Intervention between the ages of 1-3.
- Provide family and individual counseling on a weekly basis.
- Make scheduled and unannounced visits to client's home and school to address areas of concern.
- Orchestrated case conferences and team meetings to ensure reunification of children and bio/adoptive parents.
- Advocate services and provide crisis intervention where necessary.
- Prepare daily progress notes and monthly Uniformed Progress Reports.
- Effectively manage financial, information and physical resources to achieve organization's objectives.
Case Planner Resume
Objective : Possess the ability to write documents that are clear, grammatically correct, and comprehensive Have the ability and experience with working in teams and can communicate well with others Undergone several trainings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Search Protocols, Connections.
- Conducted biweekly home visits as well as office visits with clients and families.
- Conducted visits to schools, hospitals, welfare offices if necessary.
- Responsible for crisis intervention and handling of emergency casework in the absence of casework staff.
- Provide individual, group, and family counseling for a caseload of twelve.
- Participated in weekly supervision with Program Supervisor.
- Completed and submitted FASP reports and progress notes on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicated and collaborated with Children Services and other service providers.