Case Aide Resume
Summary : Very interested in working with the population of addicted individuals and want to help them through their tough road of recovering from their addiction.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish And English With Excellent Communications And Interpersonal Skills.
- Assisted the homeless and clients with rental assistance in adherence with non-profit agencies.
- Managed high turn-over rate while maintaining quality service along with substance abuse referral.
- Counselor intern for case manager applications with rehabilitation treatment and prevention.
- Understand complex cases, perform evaluations, review case duties and generate case loads.
- Provided support services to the homeless as a data entry office clerk for social services.
- Wrote and reported referrals for case manager and did follow up after intervention and treatment.
- Housing and rehabilitation assistance to participants identified with addictions.
Case Aide (Part-Time) Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a well established company that will enable me to utilize and improve my skills and experience which will allow for opportunities of advancement in furthering my career goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop.
- Track Medicaid applications for Home and Community-Based Services applicants using PIMS, Cris-E and MITS.
- Assist individuals in compiling information and verifications within Job and Family Services timelines.
- Communicate with Job and Family Services in regards to patient liabilities, levels of care and Medicaid eligibility.
- Provide proper documentation in PIMS (Passport Information System), MITS (medicaid information system), and Cris-E.
- Assist individuals is applying for Extra Help through Social Security Administration website.
- Coordinate with provider to schedule and begin services.
- Conduct home visits with individuals to inform them of the policies, procedures and rules for Self Directed Home Care.
- Help individuals find their way through the Marketplace as a Certified Application Counselor.
Case Aide Worker Resume
Objective : Objective To pursue a career that helps people establish and maintain lifelong goals of fitness and optimum health mentally and physically. Case Aide 2015-Present, Families First Services, Mesa, AZ Coordinated visitation between parents and children in group/foster homes. Supervised visits and behavior per case management guidelines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Inventory, Management, Sales, Training.
- Transport minors to various locations across the state.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Gather materials to be filed from departments or employees.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
Case Aide I Resume
Objective : Data Entry 4 experience inputting and verifying data in the state system accurately, maintaining confidentiality of clients information. Uploading documents to clients cases accurately and timely. Provide Excellent Customer Service and Assist in Call Center when high volume of calls and during lunch hours.
Skills : Leadership Skills, Communication, Teamwork, Technical Skills.
- Conduct daily Health and Safety Inspections of the property.
- Conduct rounds every hour of all public spaces.
- Maintain continuous security of property, facility, Veterans and staff.
- Monitor the entrance to rooms and the facility.
- Check in Veterans from treatment, visually inspecting their belongings for contraband.
- Interact with Veterans regarding diet, cooking, exercise, safety, etc.
- Lead daily Veteran Community Meeting-resolve issues, document progress/concerns in case notes.
- Document observations of Veterans activities and demeanor.
Case Aide II Resume
Objective : Clerical and Secretary The last 2 & 1/2 years I have been taking training at Allege County Department of Human Services as a Case Aide. I maintain spread sheets for Medical Transportation, File clear on the computer, distribute faxes, copy documents, Clear Case workers phone messages.
Skills : Excellent verbal and communication skills, Database.
- Analyzed problems and anticipated customers' needs.
- Responded to inbound customer inquiries regarding claim procedures.
- Recognized for outstanding and timely follow-up on data input.
- Researched requests, checked availability, and, if necessary, recommended alternative products.
- Handled customer inquiries and complaints.
- Directed inbound and outbound call activities.
- Responded to inbound service calls in a fast-paced, high volume call center.
- Dealt tactfully and effectively with difficult customers.
BA In Sociology
Case Aide III Resume
Objective : Eagerly seeking a position in the social services or interpreting fields. Particularly passionate about serving immigrants, refugees, youth, and families.
Skills : Computer skills, positive attitude, outgoing personality,.
- Prepared travel arrangements for youth preparing to leave the facility.
- Maintained effective communication between youth, family members, and case managers to complete reunification process.
- Entered data promptly in Southwest Key Programs database and completed all required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provided youth advocacy in the areas of health, education, vocation, legal and family work.
- Maintained detailed records of weekly legal advocacy groups work with clients in facility.
- Reacted to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Exhibited flexibility and ability to multi-task.
Sr. Case Aide Resume
Objective : Dependable and self-motivated Management Professional with outstanding communication, customer service and organizational skills. Currently seeking a rewarding opportunity where I can apply my management abilities to improve and professionalize a company s production and work environment.
Skills : microsoft office, outlook,.
- Responsible for the safety of the clients, staff, and facility.
- Assisted or preformed duties related to providing and/or monitoring self-administration of medication Monitored and assisted clients with daily activities, while working with the treatment team to assist clients receiving services to formulate measurable treatment goals.
- Documented in the Bed Check Log and Daily Log, including quarterly checks on each client.
- Documented incident reports when necessary and shift change.
- Assigned and monitored daily housekeeping, general house maintenance, and reported repairs to maintenance department.
- Distributed linen, personal hygiene items, maintained inventory and ordered required program supplies.
- Transported clients to and from various health care facilities and or outings as needed.
- Documented all interactions and observations with clients.
Master Of Arts
Junior Case Aide Resume
Summary : Dedicated and detail-oriented individual with strong communication skills looking to further my experience in the Vocational and/or Social and Behavioral Sciences Field. Most importantly, I am looking to expand on my education and knowledge in the Social Work Field. Looking to take on more responsibilities while providing individualized rehabilitation services, case management, and excellent customer service while assisting individuals with becoming a healthy addition to society.
Skills : can type 65+ wpm, 8000 kpm, extensive knowledge of microsoft office.
- Assisted Case Workers in obtaining services for clients.
- Escorted and advocated for clients during public benefits appointments.
- Translation for Spanish speaking and Deaf clients.
- Conducted school, home and foster parent recertification visits.
- Conducted workshops for birth/ foster parents and teenagers on various topics and issues.
- Conducted supervised visitations as part of the client's reunification plan.
- Assistant Child Care Supervisor Supervised Child Care staff and conducted bi-weekly formal supervisions.
- Maintained communication with all service providers to ensure proper progress for clients.
Child Welfare Case Aide Resume
Objective : Strong passion to serve and empower individuals in the community, especially those struggling with mental health related challenges. Excellent communication and organization skills gained through working with others professionally and personally. 5 years of customer experience gained through working in the food service industry.
Skills : bilingual.
- Assists caseworkers and Social Welfare Examiners in carrying out service plans for clients.
- Consults with both families and providers in person, by phone and by letter.
- Prepares progress-notes and other documentation related to services or contacts with clients and families.
- Reports orally and in writing to higher level staff regarding cases with which I am involved.
- Transports and accompanies clients (individuals, children and parents) to appointments and delivers legal paperwork as needed.
- Performs home visits for the purpose of obtaining information relevant to casework or benefit determination needs.
- Performs parenting instruction and educational activities.
- Attends case related meetings including Service Plan Reviews and Family Group Meetings.
High School Diploma
Lead Case Aide Resume
Summary : Strong passion to serve and empower individuals in the community, especially those struggling with mental health related challenges. Excellent communication and organization skills gained through working with others professionally and personally. 5 years of customer experience gained through working in the food service industry.
Skills : Proficient in alphabetizing, reading and writing.
- Provides individual and family unit supervision, as well as guidance to children removed from the custody of their primary caregivers.
- Ensures that rules and regulations are followed and checks for safety hazards during visits when appropriate.
- Provides crisis intervention and conflict resolution to resolve matters and deescalate clients.
- Establishes goals with clients and reviews progress every 30 days.
- Coordinates transportation and supervised visitations between the children placed in out of home care and their parents to promote a relationship.
- Documents and maintains progress reports on clients.
- Promotes responsibility and independence of children and their families.
Case Aide (Full Time) Resume
Objective : To obtain a Certified Nursing Assistant position that offers the opportunity to bring compassion and caregiving skills to help patients live a better life. To work for a Company that offers both personal and professional growth with the medical health field.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Maintained case history records and prepare reports.
- Referred clients to community resources for services such as job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, or financial assistance, and provide concrete information, such as where to go and how to apply.
- Consulted with parents, teachers, and other school personnel to determine causes of problems such as truancy and misbehavior and implement solutions.
- Developed and reviewed service plans in consultation with clients, and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Collected supplementary information needed to assist client, such as employment records, medical records, or school reports.
- Escorted clients to parental visits in various penitentiaries, rehab institutions and homes, worked with the penitentiary system to schedule visitation.
- Scheduled service plan conferences, develop and distribute service plan invitations.
- Completed sexual abuse training for child welfare workers at Fordham University.
High School Diploma
Case Aide Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Case Aide with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Phone and Email Etiquette, Advocacy, Casework, Community Involvement, Juvenile Reentry, Human Services.
- Complete initial intakes, outcomes and disbursements in the Ohio Department of Health's database.
- Assist HIV case managers with distribution of pre-approved emergency financial assistance to eligible clients.
- Document the completion of all tasks completed to ensure continuity of care.
- Assist the case managers with community projects and educational presentations.
- Clerical duties include answering the phone, filing, maintaining client charts and financial files, completing intakes, data entry, and billing.
- Certified to complete Ora-Sure HIV testing and HIV/STD prevention counseling.
- Trained and certified Ohio Benefit Bank Counselor.