Inside Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a career with a company that seeks a highly motivated, aggressive, and driven individual that will surpass all goals and challenges that are presented; a position that recognizes and expects personal and corporate success.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Suite And Outlook; Highly Organized And Solid Time Managment Skills; Demontrates Leadership/management Qualities.
- Managed a portfolio of 40 accounts totaling $5.25 million in sales annually.
- Collaborated with customer service, supply chain, sales and sector logistics as needed to deploy logistics projects and management sponsored initiatives.
- Analyzed and interpreted customer's blueprints and specs to accomplish sales order generation.
- Accurately generated an average of 300 quotes per week to customers while expertly up-selling on steel, aluminum, stainless steel and related alloy products.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sale, shipping and receiving, and delivery status to minimize freight and storage cost.
- Expertly managed sales records, monthly quality assurance metrics, delivery and payment timeliness protocol.
- Monitored market activity and quoted pricing to maintain healthy profit margins using proprietary tracking software including AS400, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and Salesforce.
- Designed internal error-reduction methodologies to reduce potential errors by an average of $15,000 per month.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Inside sales Account Manager Resume
Objective : Over 8 years of experience in developing and implementing processes and procedures to strengthen operational controls. Solid interpersonal skills and cross-functional team interactions coupled with leadership abilities. Proven accomplishments in customer service, problem solving, process improvement, risk management, communication and governance. Effective and successful working as team member or independently.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Exchange Server.
- Identified and qualify 250+ SMB accounts, positioning Dells' products, services, peripherals, software, desktops and notebooks within each account, along with selling storage and enterprise configuration products.
- Target early stages of sales and build alliances within the accounts to expand sales and profits, acting as primary point of contact.
- Consistently outsell competitors while leveraging field team resources and third party strategic partners.
- Identified opportunities and developed specific sales strategies to gain new acquisitions increasing market share.
- Received bids/requisitions, price opportunities effectively, and responded in a timely manner to all requests.
- Took a proactive approach to following up on each opportunity and maintained daily average of 30 outbound calls per day.
- Understanding & execution of purchase orders, credit/collections, and customer care forms and leasing solutions process.
- Enabled customers through online and self services tools like Partner Direct.
Sr. Inside Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : To utilize my experience to obtain a position with an organization where upward mobility is based on solid work ethic, task accomplishment and contribution towards organizations goal accomplishment.
Skills : Hubspot CRM, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Account Management.
- Responsible for outbound calling activity to open new account opportunities in addition to existing account base as it relates to product sales.
- Responsible for outbound calling to coordinate hardware, software, and vendor maintenance quotes with CSR's on behalf of clients using Core standard sales processes.
- Validate configurations with Core and vendor technical teams as needed.
- Obtain manufacturer special pricing where appropriate and manage deal registration process.
- Provide order status and/or lead time information to clients, sales team, and/or project manager.
- Manage high-level aspects of returns process (includes requesting RMA from vendor, communicating return instructions to client, obtaining tracking information for returns, and submitting appropriate credit requests to accounting).
- Includes managing vendor trade-in RMA process for region/sales office.
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
B.S. In Business Administration
Inside Sales Account Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position as a Sales Representative, which will enable me to utilize my seven plus years' experience with an excellent Customer Service outlook.
Skills : Microsoft, Sx, Point of Sales systems, Auto Quotes, Salesforce, Sales Support, Sales, Customer Relations, Windows, Culinary Arts, Management.
- Extensive experience in sales, business development, accurate forecasting and understanding of competitive actions.
- Comprehensive in knowledge from working with various specialty and commodity industries such as Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, steel, Automotive, Mining, Forging, & Metalworking to name a few.
- Proven success in pricing management, margin and overall profit improvement while building and managing key accounts.
- Excellent track record in the area of account growth with regards to sales and profits, based primarily on value added selling.
- Proven sales growth of more than 60% margin in 7 years, with territory responsibility of nearly 2.5 million dollars.
- Top Sales performer within our department for the last 6 years, managing high volume sales pipeline.
- Extreme attention to detail, strong customer focus, and the ability to build customer relationships tooth grow & retain business.
Inside Sales Account Manager II Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of combined experience in digital marketing and project management, corporate communication and strategic planning. Accomplished professional adept at fostering and maintaining client relationships. Highly effective cross-functional coordinator with demonstrated success developing opportunities in competitive markets.
Skills : Design, Marketing.
- Generated new accounts in multiple geographic region by contacting potential customers and educating professionals on products.
- Leveraged sales within Florida region and increased product sales growth in vacant territories.
- Created webinar sales sheets on customer experience classes and information on national speakers and trainers for nationwide distribution via email and fax, strengthening service awareness by 144%.
- Exceeded revenue objectives, achieving 120% of personal revenue goals for FY 2009.
- Attained 113.5% of call volume goal and 108.5% of trial unit sales goal.
- Increased growth of product sales in vacant territories by 541% by personally contacting offices within region and adding in-house support for dental professional offices without local representatives.
- Designed visual marketing materials, including webinar landing page and customer order forms, for departmental and corporate marketing.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Inside Sales Account Manager Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position within a fast- paced multi-tasking environment where I can maximize my customer service skills and improve customer satisfaction. Seeking a position within your company to demonstrate how passionate to work with people and eager to help improve company goals.
Skills : Inside Sales, Marketing, Administrative.
- Engaged in the sales of various hardware and software products and services that Dell can offer like notebooks, desktops, servers, storage etc.
- Develop and initiate effective marketing plans.
- Establish customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel such as purchasing, management and finance besides interacting with the top management.
- Send proposals depending upon the specific requirements and closing the deals through calls and emails with the named key accounts.
- Attend trainings regarding the new products launched and explaining the customers about them and moving them to the next level of product range.
- Update and maintain the internal tools regarding the deals that are in the pipeline on a daily basis.
- Work as a team with the Account Executive (Outside Sales Counterpart) to close large deals.
Diploma In Management
Inside Sales Account Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A strong background in sales and warehousing but not limited in knowledge of those roles as I have skills in wine brewing, journalism, languages and travel.
Skills : Marketing, Ecommerce, Eagle Software, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Office, Excel, Sales Prism, Sales Force, Adobe Photoshop cs4, 5, and 6, 45 wpm, Mig welding, Aluminium welding, Fabrication, Automotive Services, Oil Changes, Brakes, Exhaust, Tires, Tuning.
- Actively participated in and developed new accounts, generated sales quotes, and handled customer inquiries to help service customers and expand Anixter's business.
- Provided superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Selected Accomplishments: Completed IT Courses on networking, switches, routers, CCTV, cabling and other infrastructure at Las Positas College during my tenure with Anixter.
- Worked closely with field sales reps to gain new business and grow current accounts.
- Participated in weekly training sessions on sales and product information.
- Direct management of key Enterprise named accounts, such as eBay.
- Responsible for Voice and Data contracts to builders and other contractors within the Bay Area.
Inside Sales Account Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Administrative Health Care Professional who uses knowledge of administrative processes from healthcare, sales support, and the customer service field. The office logistics skills enable me to foster supportive relationships that lead to customer satisfaction internally and externally.
Skills : Healthcare, Administrative Support, Organizational Skills, Customer Service Skills, Computer Skills, Management Skills.
- Maintained and enhanced current client relationships by visits and telephone calls.
- Established business operations and information needs of client base to increase monthly and quarterly revenue.
- Negotiated $100k contracts for corporate and medical territories on a national and global basis.
- Identified additional revenue opportunities within assigned customer base to grow new business.
- Conducted account planning with Training and Application Specialist and Application Consultants to better assist client inquiries.
- Maintained and grew revenue in assigned territory by 10% quarterly.
- Prospected within assigned account base for new revenue opportunities through leads, trade shows, and visits.
Inside Sales Account Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To be part of a dynamic company that offers me the opportunity to use my 15 years of experience in sales and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quotewerks, WebEx, Cisco.
- Planned and conducted sales calls to address customer needs.
- Sold additional products and services, retained current business, and follow-up on leads.
- Build relationships with key decision makers.
- Pre-call duties include using automated sales tools to perform research into customers businesses and account information in order to develop appropriate selling and pricing strategies.
- Coordinated opportunities and strategies with other Non-National sales team members.
- Maintained knowledge of UPS products and services to develop appropriate sales solutions.
- Review customer shipping practices to ensure contractual compliance.
- Determine customer discounts and write new contracts.
Asst. Inside Sales Account Manager Resume
Headline : An enthusiastic individual with a great deal of determination to learn new concepts and expand my knowledge in my career. I work with respect, responsibility and professionalism, as it is what I require of myself. Seek a position with your corporation as a great asset and look forward to becoming part of your team.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales, Multi-Tasking, Time Management, Typing 95 WPM.
- Proactively sold PSG products and services into installed accounts.
- Trained, Coached, and lead other inside sales reps, both inbound and outbound.
- Prepared correspondence, reports, and charts.
- Provided extensive customer service and answered questions regarding computers.
- Interfaced with highly diverse set of functions and buyers at all levels within customer organizations - including high level executives.
- Coordinated significant input to development of quota objectives and future direction within territory accounts.
- Set up files for documents and maintained all records.
- Responsible for pipeline and forecast in accordance with sales.
Associate Inside Sales Account Manager Resume
Objective : Hardworking and success-driven individual searching for an opportunity to enhance my skills in sales, management and customer service, in order to reach both personal and employer goals. Possesses skills that range from manufacturing, supervisory and management to fitness, marketing and sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Valve experience, Warehouse Management, Sales, Forklift Operator.
- Brought on to help develop and implement new B2B sales department.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new hires.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of department's policies and procedures.
- Manage a minimum of 1,500 accounts while monitoring customer behavior to continuously build relationships and increase sales.
- Build and maintain existing accounts and new business relationships.
- Create and execute account plans to reach growth objectives.
- Monitor customer behavior to identify potential attrition risks and proactively address any issues.
- Collect and maintain marketplace information that may be useful for the project team.
Inside Sales Account Manager Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual seeking employment with opportunities for advancement. Offer a strong academic background, work history and I am a very driven individual.
Skills : A Dynamic Personality With A Drive To Reach Decision.
- Make outgoing sales calls to Major Prospects or inactive accounts to create relationships and generate sales.
- Enter all orders and work with shipping department to make sure that orders are shipped.
- Use contact database to track all contact with prospects or customers.
- Track sales goals to make sure that I consistently exceed Monthly Sales Goals.
- Take incoming calls and set up new accounts.
- Answer all questions in regards to services and products that we service.
- Build relationships with accounts to meet goals and sales objectives.
- Responsible for the sales growth within assigned region.