Senior Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : Goal oriented Senior Inside Sales Specialist with 8 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking a challenging specialized sales opportunity with a progressive organization, pursuing growth, and stability while applying my education, leadership, and sales/management skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Excel, MS Word, Organizational, Outlook
- Maintained and developed relationships with existing customers via phone calls and emails.
Reviewed project inquiries for overall commercial, technical and quality assurance scope, coordinated preparation of proposals and submitted completed proposals to customers.
Gathered market and customer information and provided feedback on future buying trends.
- Represented my organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations. Advised on forthcoming product developments and upselling special promotions.
- Communicated with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Identified and investigated customer requirements and provided the solutions to meet their needs.
- Served as a training store to provide ongoing support for new product management.
- Managed all aspects of the business including hiring, training and managing employees; interfacing with customers, and forecasting.
Junior Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : Junior Inside Sales Specialist with 2 years of experience in the Marketing domain is seeking to obtain employment where my skills can be utilized towards positive organizational impact.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint And Various Computerized Ledger Systems Knowing Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7 Strong Communication And Organizational Effective Management And Customer Service Sets
- Responsible for developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of company products and use this to create, build, and maintain customer relationships.
- Responsible for making outbound calls, generating new leads, preparing price list, processing sample requests, attending trade shows, and compiling data on competitive products.
- Monitored the market conditions to determine potential sales growth opportunities.
- Conducted research and analysis involving competitors, pricing, sales, and methods of marketing and other factors that influence future sales.
- Collaborated with marketing and sales support departments to provide a strategic approach for new sales.
- Developed an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the company products.
- Used these key components to create, build, and maintain customer relationships.
- Processed sales representatives requests for price lists and sample requests.
- Supported the sales support department and regional sales manager with administrative tasks.
Sr. Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : Sr. Inside Sales Specialist with 7 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain and account management experience, working in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Working knowledge of inside sales process, logistic coordination, price negotiations and customer account management. Resourceful in completing projects as an individual or team member; having the ability to multi-task effectively.
Skills : Special Bilingual In English And Spanish, Very Efficient, Interpersonal And Organizational, Fast Learner, Proficient In Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher And Other Task Specific Computer Programs
- Responsible for multiple customer accounts in Dallas/Fort Worth area. Answered all incoming calls and emails from internal and external customers in a timely manner.
- Corresponded with customers and outside sales reps to determine customer needs and recommended appropriate products and services.
- Coordinated warehouse and job site shipping logistics for all deliveries. Managed unpaid claims and credits for all customer accounts.
- Solidified the productive relationship with all customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Assisted the management in developing key market data to assist outside sales reps.
- Responsible for multiple customer accounts in the flare and thermal oxidizer product group.
- Communicated with suppliers, procurement engineering, drafting, and the shop on a daily basis to develop part lead times/scheduling and part pricing.
- Investigated customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and condition of delivered products.
Inside Sales Specialist III Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Specialist III with 20 years of experience in the Food & Beverages domain with proven results in developing customer relationships, while continually achieving business goals, and transforming low-performing accounts into large, high profile customers. Innovative territory manager, in business development, marketing and leadership in various market segments.
Skills : Bartending, Serving, Hosting, Marketing, Hospitality Management, Hospitality, Bartending, Serving, Hosting
Targeted sales efforts more than doubled the goals and profitable revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Resolved all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identified and acted as a company ambassador by offering best sales programs to drive customer value and grow the customers' beverage business.
- Researched account call history and used applicable resources/tools to problem-solve and make appropriate decisions to meet customers needs and resolve issues.
- Escalated the customer issues within established guidelines to ensure timely resolution.
- Accessed the multiple system applications simultaneously to effectively provide sales and service to customers.
- Understood the performance metrics and improves quality and capabilities to meet and/or exceed goals.
Jr. Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : Jr. Inside Sales Specialist experienced and accomplished, with over 3 years of experience. Looking to leverage extensive background in sales, marketing, or management position.
Skills : ARM, Citrix, Sales Production, Underwriting Support, Comparative Raters, AMS360, Microsoft Office
- Responsible for working with the internal team ranging from, sales, production, quality, and management to satisfy the customer needs to be based on achieving market sales and gross margin goals for each account.
- Documented the standard operating procedures for the inside sales specialist position.
- Studied the product to better assist the customer with questions and working with engineering.
- Assisted the shipping with the bill of ladings, confirming shipments and invoicing.
- Entered the daily customer orders, quotes, shipment tracking and quick resolution to errors.
- Average over $6 million in volume annually and 360 booked deals annually.
- Maintained a sales pipeline to consistently be working towards individual and team goals.
- Quickly became a standout producer, with top 10 ranking among sales force.
- Remedied customer challenges by providing relevant paint products and services.
Inside Sales Specialist I Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Specialist with 13 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking a new career to broaden my experience. Ready to engage in new and different challenges. Looking for an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally.
Skills : CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Training, Visio, Employee Resource Group
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service and processing accurate and timely transactions for customers.
- Liaison between vendors and customers and provide accurate answers to customer questions.
- Quick thinking and creative ability to give proper service to the potential customer.
- Asking thoughtful and engaging questions, speaking to a customer's needs and solutions to those needs.
- Pursuing opportunities for long-term growth from customers, markets, and relationships.
- Developing, presenting, and responding to proposals for specific customer requirements.
- Navigating through an organization to identify who decision-makers are and possesses the ability to ask the right questions to the right people.
- Screening potential business leads by analyzing information, websites and customer data.
Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly creative Inside Sales Specialist with 5 plus years of experience in the Manufacturing domain with extensive leadership experience. Communicates well in team environment. Always seeking to expand skills, take on challenging tasks, and achieve goals. Strengths include: Dedicated to completing tasks in a timely fashion. Well-organized and productive Resolves conflicts well under pressure.
Skills : Leading And Training, Research And Analytical, Microsoft Office Suite/Visio Sage ERP/CRM Software, Public Speaking, Salesforce Software, Excellent Communication, Customer And Personal Service.
- Prospecting for new business by fielding calls, website inquiries, trade show leads.
- Keeping the track of market segments in order to identify potential new leads and upselling opportunities.
- Gathering and managing crucial data in CRM in order to track all sales opportunities and transactions.
- Handling daily customer service requests with both internal and external customers, problem-solving for customers, and provided solutions to benefit all parties involved.
- Planning and attending trade shows in order to obtain new prospects, meet with customers and promote new products.
- Proactively follows up with clients via email and phone calls after meetings in an effort to close the sale.
- Analysing lost sales trend and actively contacting the lost business to help recover revenue.
- Managing non-revenue activities supporting sales and technical representatives to enable them to focus on core sales activities.
- Maintaining effective communication between sales, marketing, operations, transportation and supply chain which supports customer orders and requirements.
Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Objective : Inside Sales Specialist with 3 plus years of experience is seeking to contribute of my skills and experience in hopes of maintaining great customer service through inter-personal skills and diligence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Sales Management, Training & Development, Account Management, Inside Sales, Sales, Customer Service, Excel, Management, Negotiation, Public Speaking, Sharepoint, Word, Protools, Logic
- Providing the product solutions per customer application requirements and specifications.
- Actively answering the incoming calls from customers, sales, and homeowners.
- Monitoring the several high profile accounts and key accounts to ensure order accuracy and on time.
- Earning the trust of the team and customers through continuous communication and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively routing and escalating the customer issues or concerns that were out of my realm of resolution.
- Proactively communicating the order delays, as information became available.
- Heavily monitoring and addressing the customer pricing issues, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Promptly addressing every customer request via email, fax and/or phone.
- Assisting in the implementation of the VOP process. (valve optimization).
Inside Sales Specialist II Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Specialist II with 17 years of experience in sales, distribution and general business operations. Industry experience includes maintenance repair and operations supplies, key cutting machines and security products, sales and marketing solutions, radiological products, wholesale music products and retail. Well-developed skills include inside sales, customer service, sales prospecting, inventory management and employee relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Quick Books, Citrix, Sales Logix, ASI, JDE, Oracle CRM, SlideRocket
- Assisted the inbound potential customers to generate new business and leads for the field reps.
- Managed existing accounts to retain customers and assist with orders until a new field rep is hired.
- Maintained the current business by contacting the inside sales managed accounts for daily, weekly or monthly orders.
- Penetrated and grew inside sales managed accounts by offering new product lines and solutions to drive revenue.
- National account support to key customers to generate POs and revenue.
- Assisted the inbound customers that need to place one time orders through a Retail account.
- Resolved issues with incorrect orders and miss-shipments. Expedited and tracked urgent requests to gain customer satisfaction.
- Created/completed tickets to assist the team in meeting departmental goals.
- Outbound call project to update top 200 vendor profiles to verify address, contacts, and terms.
Inside Sales Specialist Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Specialist with 13 years of experience in self-motivated professional with Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Managers roles. Superior leadership and interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues; innate ability to interact effectively with people of various cultures and backgrounds and safety succeed in high-pressure challenging and deadline- driven environments.
Skills : Logistics, Customer Service, Receptionist, Retail Sales, Business Development
- Prospecting and closing new business. Outbound calling as well as fielding inbound sales opportunities generated from prospective customer inquiries (telephone and website inquiries).
- Account management of current customers, and processing orders.
- Maintained up to date knowledge of the industry and products offered.
- Proactively pursued new customers and contributing to the customer relations management report.
- Participated in global conference calls to review company performance.
- Provided customer transit time, inventory availability, literature, and sample requests.
- Drafted reports, return authorizations, contracts, backorders, inventory management, and sales.
- Supported sales channels, customers and factory personnel with application, service and product inquiries by maintaining a high level of product knowledge and maintaining a supportive relationship within various company departments.