Product Specialist/Account Management Resume
Summary : A motivated, innovative Product Specialist/Account Management with a technical writing background and strong customer focus. Experience in business development, product management, and new product development with rapidly increasing responsibilities and leadership, including more than 2 years in the FDA-regulated medical device manufacturing environment. Global focus with experience penetrating and growing business in new development and emerging markets.
Skills : Project Management, Product Development, Detail-oriented, Competitive Analysis, Fluent In Spanish, Team Leader, Time Management, Sales Tools, Sales Training, Product Design/Development
- Directed and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Reviewed the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, and research and development appropriations.
- Developed pricing strategies while balancing firm objectives with customer satisfaction maximization.
- Applied sales forecasting techniques and strategic planning to verify the sales and profitability of products, lines, and services.
- Consulted with buying personnel to determine projected demand for products and services.
- Worked with the communications team to drive internal promotion of company programs, initiatives, guiding principles and mission.
- Collaborated with Developers, Advertisers and Production Managers to market products and services.
- Identified value propositions and key messages for all of the company's marketing campaigns.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Product Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly focused and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and accounts with high efficiency and accuracy. Quick to adapt to any programs, software or proprietary systems. Thorough understanding of Treasury / Banking. Strong client services experience. Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills. Understanding of various ticketing systems. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office MSSQL Studio.
Skills : Application Development, Banking, Business Processes, Cash Management, Client Experience, People, Technology, Databases, MSSQL Studio, ICMS, Mac, Microsoft Office, Network. Fluent In Spanish.
- Provided treasury application support to fortune 100 clients post-implementation.
- Fully accountable to ensure that all accounts were provided with the highest level of customer service and experience.
- Achieved and maintained proficiency with the capabilities of several of SunGard's treasury and cash management software solutions.
- Tremendous ability to multi-task by providing product support for the cash management systems to approximately 35-40 assigned clients.
- Identified, troubleshoot and resolve the critical customer issues across varying organizations including Nike, Exxon, New York life, Aetna, Coach, etc.
- Retained ownership of all issues/requests assigned until closure with customer agreement.
- Appropriately escalated issues to tier 2 and 3 support teams as necessary.
- Documented software defects and worked with internal departments to escalate or resolve.
- Interacted with other IT services, network services, IT vendor application development team to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
Bachelor Of Science
Account Success Manager/Product Specialist Resume
Headline : Versatile Account Success Manager /Product Specialist with extensive experience in developing and implementing procedures and systems which improve customer satisfaction, reduce complexities and increase profits. Solution-oriented with an eye toward bottom-line results. A resourceful and well-rounded team player able to build positive working relationships at all levels of the organization.
Skills : MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AS400, JD Edwards, CRM Platforms, Marketing Communications, Creative Problem Solving
- Hired to specialize in research and development of new products and commodities for forklift trucks.
- Procured all materials necessary to support manufacturing schedules on a timely basis, negotiating favorable contracts with key suppliers.
- Drove cost reduction activities and maintained purchasing documentation.
- Ensured stock inventory levels were maintained to adequately meet all 0perational needs.
- Expedited purchase orders by identifying and resolving vendor or shipment issues.
- Maintained operating files of departmental information and prepared reports.
- Advised and coordinated with other departments throughout the company regarding purchasing projects and potential bids.
- Set up and implemented SOP for new product development and re-sourcing of products.
- Authored standard purchasing procedures for the entire purchasing department.
Sr. Product Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly motivated and dependable Sr. Product Specialist with over 10 years of experience in all functions of supply chain management in contract administration, procurement, planning, scheduling, maintenance, accounting, inventory, budget, cost analysis, logistics, customer service, Lean, projects, process improvements, and aircraft manufacturing and repair for both government and commercial. Experienced in planning, scheduling, coordinating, and executing, cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Contract Administration, Contracts Negotiating, Planning, Scheduling, Accounting, Budget, Cost Analysis, Inventory Management, Logistics, Customer Service
- Worked on over $10 billion dollars NASA Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP) v (GWAC) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract for IT equipment and services.
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product commodities and customer products and services requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Performed necessary Technology Refresh (TR) spreadsheet to submit to the NASA SEWP program office for review and approval to add, remove and update products on our contract.
- Tracked and supported SEWP requests from government agency customers via Request-For-Information (RFI), Request-for-Quote (RFQ) and Market Research (MRR).
- Monitored all aspects of a product lifecycle, tour planning, contracting, pricing, and bringing the product to market, including long-and short-term development and marketing.
- Stayed abreast of the current trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's competitive position.
- Maintained and updated customer database with the latest contacts and research activities.
- Developed business plans related to the development of the product and its growth potential.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Marketing/Product Specialist Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented Marketing/Product Specialist able to analyze problems and develop sound solutions. Flexible, adaptable, quick learner who readily accepts new challenges. Proven ability to work well as a team member and with individuals at all levels within an organization. To be part of work environment by supporting the firm realizes its quest for survival, stability, and profitability, likewise aptitude, values, and interest are to filly optimized in order to become a competitive, efficient and valuable asset in the business.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Microsoft Office, Marketing Communications, Creative Problem Solving, Product Development, Change Management, Data Analysis, Process Improvement, Relationship Management
- Designed strategies that help in meeting and surpassing the sales objectives of the organization.
- Carried out the filed activities within the given budget and territory and to be able to predict the future sales trends.
- Made sure that the present clients remain intact and design strategies to market the new existing products, and thereby attract and add new clients.
- Kept track of the product's progress and to check if there are any discrepancies in it.
- Made every possible effort to resolve the issue of the product and find out ways to enhance its strengths so as to achieve maximum revenue for the organization.
- Kept understanding about the latest developments related to the product and keep abreast with the competitor's product and their strategies.
- Identified and reported any quality and compliance concerns and take immediate action.
- Completed all planned quality and compliance training before the deadline.
- Actively listened to customers about their concerns to help improve their experience at our store.
Bachelor Of Science
Product Specialist Consultant Resume
Objective : Motivated Product Specialist Consultant with four years of demonstrated ability to supervise, lead, follow and serve in all aspects of operations, while also being responsible for the training of subordinate personnel. To work with an organization, where I can utilize and enhance my skills and abilities, adding value and providing a return on investment to the organization.
Skills : 50 WPM, Excellent Communication, Professional Phone Etiquette, Accurate And Detailed, Filing And Data Archiving, Invoice Processing, Team Building
- Sold automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features, developing and qualifying buyers, closing sales.
- Developed buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, suggesting trade-ins, meeting prospects at community activities, greeting drop-ins, responding to inquiries, recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualified buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests, matching requirements and interests to various models, building rapport.
- Demonstrated automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features, taking drives, explaining warranties and services.
- Closed sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing, collects payment, delivers automobile.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Enhanced dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for walking interested people through a survey for the vehicle, while answering any questions or concerns.
Bachelor Of Science
Product Specialist/Customer Service Lead Resume
Summary : Product Specialist/Customer Service Lead with extensive professional sales and business development experience, and most recently, as a Consultant in a very specialized niche market. To obtain a position as a team player in a customer-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals and effectively utilize my expertise in customer relations and leadership.
Skills : Salesforce, Excel, Word, Sales, Kronos, Customer Service, Marketing, Team Building, Inventory Management
- Assisting in the production of targeted marketing promotions designed to meet strategic goals and initiatives.
- Assisting in the management and content development for diverse communications, including member newsletter, website, email, and social media.
- Assisting with the planning, execution, and evaluation of special events.
- Assisting in the production and distribution of advertising, marketing brochures, sales tools, and other promotional materials.
- Assisting branch offices with displays, promotions and marketing materials, clearly communicating the purpose and details of promotions to ensure brand consistency and the timely update of materials.
- Actively seeking out sales and cross-sell opportunities and promoting products and services based on member needs.
- Assisting in maintaining and updating websites to ensure that content is accurate and up-to-date.
- Managing donation and sponsorship requests.
- Assisting with the coordination of activities for the annual meeting, special meetings, and seminars relating to the business.
Bachelor Of Science
National Product Specialist Resume
Summary : National Product Specialist with progressive experience within the sales/marketing industry and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations. Expertise in sales and closing of sales techniques, pricing strategies, client relations and needs assessment, marketing, financial management, purchasing, administration, and staff training, supervision, motivation and mentoring. Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills.
Skills : Research, Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, Account Management, Public Relations, Project Management
- Created content to drive solution awareness including product collateral, whitepapers, web, video, and social content.
- Worked collaboratively with Industry Marketing to ensure solution area messaging is representative of relevant industry dynamics.
- Analyzed sales and marketing data, and P&L statements by product line and customer.
- Supported product lines globally with the Product Manager and tracks/forecasts business activity.
- Trained Customer Service and Field Sales Personnel on the responsible product lines ranging from the product itself, applications, and use through local area visits, Webinars and any other tools or resources that are available.
- Generated technical notes periodically to update the field on new product developments within the product groups to support design-ins. Tracked those design-ins and design wins.
- Supported the MGE programs and also the ‘backroom support’ system globally.
- Analyzed the P&L and the business to ensure that the stated profit objectives and revenue targets by product line or by the customer are met.
- Supported Product Manager in managing inventory levels and turnover ratios.
Masters of Science
Product Specialist/Sales Resume
Summary : Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive Product Specialist/Sales. Proven ability and skills to manage multiple projects and resources within budget and schedule time-lines in a complex environment. To obtain a reputable position with a company that offers growth opportunities for its employees and values the contributions and assets that I will bring to their business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Closing, Lead Generation, Soldering, Power Tools, Hand Tools, Customer Service, Finance, Basic Computer
- Responsible for product knowledge in major financial products such as but not limited to payments, mortgage, consumer lending, and deposits, and savings.
- Working with business stakeholders to understand strategic initiatives and needs, then relays them to the Manager, Marketing and marketing department through campaign planning and procedures.
- Coordinating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions for new and existing product lines.
- Acting as campaign execution liaison between Marketing, Manager and Creative Services and third-party execution vendors.
- Working with Manager, Marketing and Creative Services to generate ideas and develop and produce marketing materials including collateral, direct mail, digital and print advertising, point of purchase items, and electronic media content.
- Working with Marketing and Brand Strategy team and appropriate staff on signage and merchandising standards for branches.
- As needed, outsourcing of writing and design to third party vendors (copywriters, freelance designers, and ad agency) under the supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Coordinating with outside suppliers including mail houses.
- Responsible for developing and updating a detailed production calendar for each campaign based on direction from Marketing Manager and creative briefs.
Bachelor Of Science
Product Specialist Assistant Resume
Summary : Accomplished, energetic and resourceful Product Specialist Assistant with a keen sense of what works for customers, clients, and internal team members. Known for strong organizational skills and making an immediate impact because of the ability to develop strong relationships with people from diverse environments and backgrounds. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to multitask in changing environments.
Skills : Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Computer, Google Analytics, Google Docs, General Office, Google Adwords, Microsoft Office, Salesforce
- Responsible for revenue and category growth for a full line of life, disability, and flexible spending account products.
- Handling all RFPs, tracking sales activity in salesforce, and acting as a liaison between horizon, brokers, client group administrators, and related vendors.
- Working closely with underwriters to ensure policies are profitable and renewals are successful.
- Responding to queries from internal and external stakeholders regarding benefits, enrollment, contributions, and claims.
- Developing and delivering specific FSA, life and disability opportunities with account managers and sales executives consistently attained $2.5mm+ sales goals over a 3-year period.
- Developed a procedure to make sure proposals are returned by the due date with competitive prices.
- Created marketing materials (brochures, training guides, press releases, etc. ).
- Preparing the requirement traceability metrics, test strategy, test plan.
Bachelor Of Science