Sr. Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dynamic Senior Inside Sales Coordinator with extensive experience of 11 years collaborating with diverse groups of individuals in high-expectation environments to meet and exceed sales quotas. Highly skilled at cultivating strong relationships throughout the organization and building rapport with clientele. Dedicated to ensuring deadlines are met while exercising sound judgment in analyzing and resolving outstanding issues.
Skills : Administrative Support, Customer Service, Event Planning, Microsoft Office, Training
- Utilized the contact management database to effectively qualify prospects for assigned sales representative within assigned the territory.
- Updated contact management database with the results of sales calls conducted by the assigned sales rep.
- Communicated daily with the assigned sales representative to provide qualified prospects and leads, gathered call report information, and provided up-to-date information on products and pricing.
- Ensured timely and accurate entry of customer RFQs and sales orders received directly from customers or sales representatives via phone, fax, email or mail in accordance with customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensured timely and accurate response to customers and sales regarding requests for price quotations for standard and custom products, product and technical specifications information, product availability, the status of RFQ or order.
- Worked closely with engineering in the preparation of RFQs to ensure they are completed in accordance with customer satisfaction goals.
- Advised management of any serious current or potential customer service problems and recommended corrective.
Inside Sales Coordinator IV Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Coordinator IV with 27 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain is seeking to use my experience and skills coordinating sales orders and providing administrative and customer support in an environment that is personally and professionally rewarding.
Skills : Sales, Sales Support, Microsoft Window, Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, Oracle, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Phones, Purchase Orders, E-1 System.
- Supported 3-4 field sales representatives in support of a portfolio of large national retail chain customers.
- Collaborated with sales reps and customer contacts to generate quotes for purchases.
- Coordinated with the plant manager to generate production timeline estimates.
- Compiled required information for order production release, including the customer information and purchase order numbers, custom order details if applicable, customer packaging requirements and special distribution instructions.
- Tracked order progress through the production process and provide updates to customer relative to shipping timelines as necessary.
- Confirmed order shipments and receipt of inventory at customer sites.
- Provided tracking reports to customers as requested.
- Provided vendor managed inventory tracking reports and coordinated repeat purchases at when minimum stock levels reached.
- Implemented, lead, or supported the customer action calls, customer visits, complaint resolution, etc.
Inside Sales Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Coordinator II with 17 plus years of experience in the Food domain with an emphasis on customer service, logistics, and administrative support. Experience in building strong team environments, surpassing expectation and growing sales revenue is my strong assets. Seeking to establish excellent client relations and deliver outstanding customer service. My ideal job would be with a progressive well-established company that offers advancement based on merit.
Skills : Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat, Cisco, Client Relations, Customer Service, Dynamics, Great Plains, Inside Sales,
- Coordinating the sales and new customer leads for four to six outside sales.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine.
- Monitoring and evaluating all on-site/off-site inventory levels communicating directly with corresponding production department to ensure product availability meets.
- Preparing the productivity reports, tracking customer volume, sales trends.
- Ensuring that all sales operations are executed in agreement with the policies and procedures set forth by the company.
- Processing all credit card payments and reconcile purchasing card monthly.
- Submitting expense report with all purchases itemized and coded to proper cost.
- Depositing all checks cash received at the sales office for customer payments and cash sales.
- Entering all contracts sales orders using Smart Soft interface all orders to logistics department using TMS.
- Promptly resolving all customer requests, questions and complaints regarding the product, pricing or delivery.
Inside Sales Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Professional, detail-orientedInside Sales Coordinator III with over 17 plus years experience, strong organizational abilities and exceptional verbal and written communication skills; repeated success in organizing projects, systems and resolving customer service issues; enthusiastic team player with a genuine commitment to high-quality service.
Skills : MS Office: Word, Excel, Milemaker Communication Style PowerPoint, Outlook, Predictive Dialers, Excellent Time Publisher And MS 365, Automatic Call Management, Cisco Unified Distributors (ACD)
- Primary contact for all U.S Eastern region and U.S government purchase order requests.
- Reviewing all purchase orders to ensure they are within the company terms and requirements.
- Communicating to the customer the specifics if the purchase order is not accepted and follow through until resolved.
- Coordinating with JAI manufacturing floor both in U.S and Japan for order confirmation dates.
- Once order ship date is confirmed, the sales order is updated and order confirmation is sent to the customer.
- Updating the customer of any orders that are in jeopardy of missed ship dates.
- Running SAP report and providing a daily book to bill report to upper management.
- Head of the evaluation program and maintaining accurate inventory for U.S facility.
- Responsible for Return Material Authorization (RMA) product from customers.
- Liaison between JAI engineer and RMA technician when repairs need engineering support.
- Working closely with shipping department to ensure all orders (new and RMAs), maintaining a smooth flow for shipping personnel.
Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, well-organized Inside Sales Coordinator with 26 plus years of experience in the Automotive domain, capable of building strong customer relationships. Excellent communicator with extensive experience working with the public.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Customer Service, Forecasting, Logistics
- Inside sales coordinator responsible for managing the counter sales, verifying sales orders, tracking daily orders and reviewing product delivery status.
- Actively managing in excess of $300k gross sales per month from business to business and inside sales.
- Supporting for 2 regions consisting of 350 customers and business to business of 300 orders per day.
- Responsible for business to business customer account set-ups, and on line customer training of system functionality.
- Regularly researching the special order parts and performing product searches to source parts from outside vendors.
- Creating the email group for broad distribution of monthly promotional specials and new product offerings.
- Managing over 4000 e-mails a month, and answering over 100 inbound calls a day, and making over 40 outbound calls per day.
- Supervising and managing the staff scheduling in the automotive refinishing department.
- Responsibilities included: checking, stocking, entering orders, inventory control, and part-time outside sales.
- Sales master award 3 consecutive years (exceeding 100% of previous years sales).
Senior Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results-oriented, detailed Senior Inside Sales Coordinator with diverse experience of 6 plus years looking to broaden and apply the knowledge, abilities, and skills acquired in the marketing arena. Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments, provide customer satisfaction, maximizes resources, strong oral and written communication, meet deadlines, and provide support and assistance to leadership officials.
Skills : MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe)
- Working with district general manager to do the market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential and price schedules.
- Communicating with planners, caterers, corporate managers, and direct individuals.
- Calling on key customers to ensure service satisfaction and identify growth opportunities.
- Cross-functional environment, managing targeted sales campaigns that effectively serve the needs of our customers.
- Providing technical information and explanations of products and services to the customer.
- Providing continual premium customer service to maintain client relationships.
- Maximizing the profitability of all events by effectively managing the quote process from initial confirmation to the delivery streamlining the operational standards.
- Maintaining the thorough and accurate records, detailing account requirements for each scheduled function.
- Organizing each week's orders, regularly recording and communicating the changes with staff.
Inside Sales Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Self-motivated Inside Sales Coordinator I with 13 plus years of experience in effective phone sales techniques, seeking to help a business grow customer base. Inside Sales Coordinator with a strong work ethic, exceptional sales skills and a successful track-record of growing sales revenue.
Skills : Project Management, Administrative Assistant, Payroll, Schedule Appointments
- Contacting the new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Identifying the prospective customers by using excel spreadsheet of interested customers.
- Following up on existing clients accounts for updating current information and to mail marketing packets for new products.
- Selecting the correct products based on customer needs, product specifications and available inventory.
- Building relationships with customers to promote long-term business growth.
- Managing the customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center.
- Resolving the service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Effectively managing a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Gathering and verifying all required customer information for tracking purposes.
- Setting up new accounts, establishing customer credit, and set up payment methods.
Junior Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Objective : Very outgoing Junior Inside Sales Coordinator with 4 years of experience who is hard working with a great attitude. Highly effective at anticipating and accommodating customer needs. Friendly, punctual and enthusiastic team player. Brings a strong worth ethic with interpersonal skills and customer service expertise.
Skills : Customer Service, Inside Sales, Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable, Assistant To National Sales Manager, Key Accounts
- Managing the underdeveloped accounts as the main point of contact to develop and strengthen relationships with customers.
- Processing and entering all purchase orders, order changes, request for quotes, returns, order cancellations and credits.
- Qualifying leads and quote requests. Providing the quotes while using various selling techniques for solution selling.
- Confirming the product specs requested by the customer, issuing the quotation for lead-time, price, extra surcharges, and freight to customers.
- Obtaining proper pricing approval as needed. Consistently followed up with customers on all quotes to capture all sales opportunities.
- Utilizing project management and multi-tasking skills to manage multiple jobs and shipping deadlines simultaneously.
- Working with production department as well as individual plants to check stock levels and production lead times in order to manage customer expectations and achieve quickest lead times.
- Utilizing CRM to update pipeline forecasting, including active accounts and quotations.
- Responsible for sending samples, literature, testing data, and necessary documentation to customers and outside sales representatives.
Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Headline : A dedicated sales and customer service professional with over 5 plus years of experience in diverse settings. Extensive experience working closely with customers, resolving complex customer issues, managing several distributor accounts, and acting as a vital and enthusiastic internal departmental auditor. Strong working knowledge of principles and practices of business finance, accounting, organizational structure.
Skills : Marketing, Sales, Inside Sales, Microsoft Office Suites, Communication, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Adaptability, Managment
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships and maintaining a high volume of activity on multiple touch-points including outbound calls and emails in a transactional yet consultative environment.
- Working on special projects as needed.
- Serving as a functional lead in an ERP (Epicor) system transition, training sales department in relevant functions.
- Acting as a primary contact for ERP system related questions and information.
- Identifying project gaps and facilitating resolutions to streamline processes to increase business results.
- Creating the documentation of procedures for the sales department, testing the system for errors and completeness.
- Monitoring and communicating the Epicor project progress and variance through timeline management and providing updates and reports requested by management as required.
- Developing the business methods for use in Epicor that were utilized by the sales team.
Inside Sales Coordinator Resume
Summary : Inside Sales Coordinator with 28 years of experience seeking to obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service and event coordinating experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM, and Salesforce.
- Assisting in the new, using an allied quote process by researching non-standard items and gathering pricing information.
- Working with internal departments as needed to gather pricing for sales reps to add to their customer quotes.
- Coordinating and working cross-functionally to resolve issues with sales transactions.
- Supporting the allied quote process by researching products and contacting vendors for pricing.
- Preparing the quotes with sales input. Writing up the report of sales that convert to orders.
- Set up new customers in crm/sra. Modifying existing customers and contacts as needed.
- Managing the install base for invoiced customers. Following up on preventive maintenance agreements.
- Participating in and support the used equipment quote process and follow up with customers on the status of quotes.
- Handling incoming sales calls. Assisting in the credit applications/requests or other related information.
- Providing the reporting based on customer sales of new, used, parts and service.