Group Leader I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Group Leader. Skilled Pharmaceutical formulation technology professional having comprehensive Rx & OTC generic background in Product Development and processes from Concept to Launch for Indian, North American, European and Canadian markets.
Skills : R&D Management, Scale-up, ANDAs' Manufacturing, Support CMC Regulatory & Compliance, Multi-site Tech Transfer, Process Improvement, Team Leadership & Training, Project Validation, New Product Development, and Production Approval Process.
- Direct management of complex r&d projects involving a team of scientific staff.
- Successfully organized, lead, coordinated and directed a project team on high visibility product development programs.
- Maintained organization's competitive position and profitability by formulating stable and robust formulations.
- Well versed with various concepts, practices, and procedures in the field.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for the development of oral generic pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Evaluate formulations and propose unique strategic approaches for the development of unique dosage forms.
- Supervise the tasks performed in the laboratory and provide direction to technicians in the lab to utilize the appropriate equipment and facilities in order to achieve the expected goal.
- In-depth involvement in all processes right from initial development, final approval by the FDA until the marketing of the product.
- The ultimate goal being able to develop a stable, pharmaceutically and bioequivalent product compared to the innovator.
- Answering product related queries from patients for marketed ANDA products.
Assistant Site Director, Group Leader Resume
Summary : 16 years of rich experience as a Group Leader. I have been very fortunate to have worked with exceptional people and within great organizations throughout my career. Now Seeking an opportunity to grow professionally in the industry.
Skills : Positive Attitude, Team Player, Well Organized, Responsible, Leadership, Time Management, Education, Inventory Management, Coaching And Development, Customer Service, Sales, and Supply Chain Management.
- Directed the operations of the group focused on project management, financial analysis, training/coaching, and process and procedure implementation.
- Daily collaboration with sales, manufacturing, engineering, procurement, logistics, and quality to drive new product development.
- Focused on emerging technology, supplier integration, and resources to create innovative products resulting in accelerated revenue.
- Operations optimization: accurate project management of schedules (within 80% for deliverables) and finances (within 3%) for each year.
- Analysis: decreased monthly financial analysis time by more than 30% by developing a financial modeling tool resulting in better forecast spending and faster reporting.
- Resource utilization: implemented the use of Microsoft(c) project to forecast spending and resource utilization improving project performance by greater than 20%.
- Operations optimization: initiated the change within the team to utilize life cycle, reliability, and project management methodology resulting in alignment to corporate strategy, increased project and financial control, and increased quality of products.
- Project management: organized, lead and analyzed 80+ projects utilizing advanced excel modeling, sap, and enterprise Microsoft(c) project.
- Driving change: decreased the cost of testing by greater than 35% by driving change, collaborating with other teams, and execution.
- Risk mitigation: performed risk mitigation and failure mode analysis to increase reliability and quality.
Group Leader II Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Group Leader with proven leadership skills and an outstanding record of improving organizations, ensuring compliance, building sound partnerships, and developing a new and existing business.
Skills : Business Development, Customer Partnerships, Market/Services Innovation Management, Reporting Analysis, Project Management, Process Reengineering, Team Building, Mentoring, and Development Change Management.
- Provided instrumentation maintenance and validation services, product solutions, customer and sales support, laboratory services, and supply line management in support of these $30m resource accounts.
- Selected accomplishments: increased contribution margin by 14% year over year resulting in an average increase in profitability of $2. 1m/yr.
- Grew the manufacturing business by four departments increasing that instrument install base by over $1m in less than two years.
- Developed standardized preventative maintenance, calibration, and validation procedures assuring compliance, consistency of maintenance, and positively improving key performance.
- Developed training allowing service for two product lines to transition in-house reducing response time and downtime while increasing margin by 140%.
- Developed and implemented an on-site vendor safety program which reduced OSHA recordable incidents and increased outsourced service provider traceability.
- Reduced outsourced maintenance spend by 11% through training, coordination of frontline activity, and the use of third-party service providers resulting in annual cost savings of $800k.
- Developed for the first time quarterly business reviews for key stakeholders which further developed customer relations, increased customer confidence, and drove our satisfaction rating from 4.0 to 4.5 out of 5.
- Developed lesson plans implementing common core reading standards, including activities for ells.
- Direct and assist group in activities to improve on production and quality.
Sr. Group Leader Resume
Summary : 21 years of extensive experience as a Group Leader, now I am seeking a position as an Office Manager, Group Leader, Assistant Manager, Consultant, or other management position. I excel in planning, production, and resource management, scheduling and process improvement.
Skills : Inventory Management, Coaching And Development, Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain Management, Planning And Staffing, Human Resources/ Union Experience, Budget Performance Analysis, and Continuous Improvement.
- Daily management of production, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports.
- Exel in quality control and safety adherence, production control, and cost control.
- Planned, organized and implemented the stamping department's very first and second safety fair.
- Troubleshoot line issues and work with support groups such as maintenance to resolve problems and get the lineup and running as quickly as possible.
- Developed lesson plans to implement common core reading standards, including activities for cells.
- Taught a literacy centered extended learning the class of 2nd-grade students in a Title I elementary school.
- Completed and maintained different reports like direct labor reports, overtime charts, scrap reports, monthly status report, etc.
- Reviewed and approved completed requests for the correction of defects for issuing to the supplier.
- The directed and trained team in root cause investigation, dimensional inspection requirements.
- The prepared daily work schedule for line concern investigations, defective material report investigations, rework and quality investigation reports.
Group Leader I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Group Leader. A dedicated leader who has relocated from Arizona; looking to establish long- term employment with a company.
Skills : Time Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Excel, Communications, Public Speaking, Data Entry, Receptionist, Typing, Strategic Planning, Teaching, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Data Entry, Analytics, and Problem Resolution.
- Manager of 3 departments, 3 team leaders, 22 team members, and 3,137 storage locations.
- Maintain 90% delivery rate, 92% employee retention rate, and improved inventory accuracy from 52% to 89% within 6 months escalated case record of 5 wins/0 losses preventing 1.3 million dollars in profit loss 96% safety record by ensuring the personal actions of all employees do not endanger themselves, employees and guests.
- Plans organize and monitor the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received either from suppliers or production shops ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Supervised all aspects of the group to achieve efficient production in a quality manner.
- Calculated cube full trailer loads and scheduled/rescheduled any late or missed pickups.
- Prepared documentation for international shipments and maintained files and records.
- Assigned carriers to orders based on product and priority; scheduled all pick-ups.
- Pulled daily shipping releases and prepared documents for all non-release items; packaged shipments and prepared for transportation.
- Created customer shipments in the inventory system, prepared bills of lading, shipping labels and packing lists.
- Responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of 20 non-exempt employees.
Group Leader II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Group Leader. Seeking employment with an organization where I can use my extensive experience and skills to help the organization meet and surpass its goals, and also establish an Enjoyable career for myself.
Skills : SAP, MS Office Suite, As400, Customer Service, Computer, Patient Care, Computer Knowledge, Data Entry, and Sales.
- Orchestrate daily planning, strategy and logistics for a high-volume distribution and transportation operation hire, train, coach, mentor and develop a team.
- Direct oversight control for safety, receiving, inventory control, documentation, staff engagement, productivity, daily planning, overtime control and developing cost control programs.
- Perform operational analyses to identify opportunities for enhancement and present solutions/programs to increase efficiency/productivity in logistics and supply chain operations.
- Maintain constant attention on reducing operating costs, as well as increasing overall operational efficiency and quality.
- Conduct daily quality and safety audits and drive process improvements and team building strategies to improve output, quality, safety, cost controls, waste, and labor utilization.
- Ensure operational compliance with all OSHA safety standards and company policies/procedures.
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients, providing complete visibility into warehouse operations to promote services and secure bids.
- Actively participate in all aspects of staff or member development, including weekly supervision, weekly team meetings.
- Inspect on a daily basis all facilities, equipment, and supplies and be sure all are accounted for and put away at the end of each day.
- Integrated social emotional curriculum to empower student-to-student conflict resolution.
Group Leader (Supervisor) II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Group Leader is looking forward to securing a position within your reputable company.
Skills : Inventory Management, Team Management, Leadership, Process Improvement, Maintenance, Electric Pallet Jack, PLC, and HVAC.
- Managing 11 medical billing accounts that consist of both private physician practices as well as hospitals.
- Coordinating quarterly meetings with all clients to review account details as well as instigate dialogue to gather client feedback and provide client detail on newly developed process improvements to ensure client satisfaction.
- Acting as a key contact for account issues and/or questions for both outside client managers and internal senior management.
- Reviewing patient accounts to ensure accuracy as well as identify any possible system issues.
- Wiring funds to both clients and insurance bank accounts while maintaining account reconciliation reports.
- Areas of billing expertise reside in the billing of radiology, anesthesia and general medicine.
- Completing all statistical report requirements for both clients and internal senior management.
- Proficient use of reporting programs such as centricity, NexGen, and amazing charts.
- Adhere to policies and procedures in a pro-active manner while making the safety and care of children the primary focus.
- Assisting in enrollment, recording and submitting daily attendance records.
Childcare Group Leader II Resume
Summary : 13 years of experience as a Group Leader. I am seeking a position where I can utilize my background and experience for the benefit of the organization that can offer me career experience.
Skills : Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Internet Research, Customer Service, Excel, Communications, Public Speaking, Data Entry, Receptionist, and Typing.
- Engaged with children individually to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- Maintained a child-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
- Identified early warning signs of emotional and developmental problems in children.
- Maintained daily records of children's individual activities, behaviors, meals, and naps.
- Offered parents detailed daily reports that outlined their child's day.
- Organized small groups of children while transitioning to and from outdoor play.
- Assisted the lead teacher with snack time, arts and crafts and putting the children down for naps.
- Kept classrooms clean by sterilizing and disinfecting children's toys and surfaces.
- Responded to crisis situations when severe mental health and behavioral issues arose.
- Interacted with clinical staff and external resources such as school or community personnel.
Group Leader I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Group Leader. A highly focused and dedicated individual with extensive experience in customer service, meeting deadlines, and childcare development services.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, And PowerPoint Certified In CPR, Customer Service, Management, Training, Coaching, and Project Management.
- Actively monitoring and engaging participants during all program activities, including meals, transitions, field trips, clubs, activities, recreation, and dismissal.
- Planning and facilitating purposeful and engaging activities including literacy, stem, social-emotional learning activities, recreation, and on-going clubs or theme-based projects catered to the age, stage, and interests of participants.
- Serving as a positive role model for participants by demonstrating professional language and behavior.
- Developing positive, caring relationships with young people and their families.
- Utilizing youth development principles to enhance program quality and support growth in young people.
- Collaborating with co-workers and program supervisors around effective program operations; uphold all safety standards and procedures.
- Actively participating in training and professional development to continuously improve on quality.
- Responsible for the training of new associates and ensuring that all associates were aware of all safety procedures.
- Responsible for the scheduling of the associates, keeping track of time and attendance and scheduling overtime when needed.
- Know all bond tools and options along with click-out tools with the said bond tool.
Group Leader Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Group Leader is looking to obtain a challenging position that will allow for personal and professional growth relevant to my acquired skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Typing 40+ Words Per Minute,10 Digit Key Pad, Customer Service, Excel, Communications, Public Speaking, Data Entry, Receptionist, Typing, and Strategic Planning.
- Ensure warranty claims processed, audited, paid within 14 day time period.
- Understand call center volume and staffing needs and adjust accordingly, with 2 shifts to capture calls from 8 am to 8 pm est.
- Accomplishments worked with human resources to write and implement and ensure compliance of written employee time off guidelines that addressed vacation, sick, personal, and max employees off per shift.
- Developed and implemented and monitor return material authorization process, where RMA request is automated in the current system and successfully routed to customer service for more efficient processing.
- Wrote and distributed a monthly newsletter for technical support and warranty administration, detailing current department events and training.
- Developed department MDI board, a lean enterprise function: managing for daily improvement, where our measured metrics are displayed and monitored for efficiency and progress.
- The relocated staff of 24, to newly appointed offices, including blueprint space layouts, furniture selection for 9 offices, network configuration for each employee, coordinate new call centers equipment such as headsets phones and ergonomic desk accessories.
- Assign jobs and make sure all operators understand the job they are performing.
- Adhered to policies and procedures in a pro-active manner, making the safety and care of children your primary focus.
- Engage and reinforce student learning by creating interactive activities.