Public Affairs Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly organized professional with 6 years in the marketing and communications field. Proven track record of successful projects from initial concept to completion.
Skills : Social Media Management, Photography, Editing, Photoshop.
- Established Army public affairs media marketing outreach program working closely with Commander Initiative to inform and train public affairs.
- Established media press room standard operating procedures (SOP) for the unit maintain office Print Resume appointment schedule.
- Successfully composed and edit public affairs correspondence with the use of government-hosted military Share Point intranet for stakeholders.
- Achieved the Army-wide award for content web services projects and initiatives, ensuring Army enterprise-wide coordination.
- Ensure every engagement had a purpose linked to the overall information campaign plan.
- Conducted all aspects of the public affairs program for the United States Army with responsibility.
- Developing and providing staff direction involving all public information, internal information, and community relations.
Public Affairs Specialist II Resume
Headline : Over 23 years experience in both media and public relations, Seeking a position that would enable to use skills and creativity in a challenging role within the Communications.
Skills : Communications, Microsoft Suite, Creative Writing.
- Selected into a competitive Career Development Program before being promoted to a permanent position.
- Completed division rotations throughout the public affairs headquarters including Navy Media Content Services, Community Outreach.
- Served as an official spokesperson speaking on the record about national and international issues.
- Responded to information requests from media and other Navy organizations communicating aligned and consistent messages on policies.
- Functioned as a liaison between lower echelon commands and other military officers and governmental agencies.
- Developed and maintained working relationships with national, international and trade media in order to more effectively tell the Navy story.
- Served as a public affairs advisor and provided counsel to senior Navy leadership and subject matter experts and prepared them.
Public Affairs Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Visual Information Specialist position where advanced graphics, digital photography, and creative skills will produce a quality product for agency customers.
Skills : Effective Written And Oral Communication Skills, Efficient.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with the news media and other external stakeholders by providing timely and accurate information.
- Proposed new digital materials to improve goals based on research, user feedback, and design theories.
- Increased annual website engagement and visits and direct traffic from campaign tactics increased, Web traffic increased and social media impressions.
- Liaison between IT and communications, bridging gaps and fostering effective internal communication.
- Wrote business case to re-architect CMS, reducing upgrade costs. Set project vision and presented to CIO, commissioners, and Chairman.
- Coordinate the flow of information while protecting confidentiality and privacy in sensitive personal matters.
- Promote the district's goals and highlights the achievements and value to the community.
Lead Public Affairs Specialist Resume
Headline : Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video projects from inception to completion. Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots; experience using production equipment.
Skills : Event and Portrait Photography, Graphi Design.
- Project lead providing expertise and technical advice to team members cross- collaborating among multiple contracts to create effectively.
- Serve as associate and line-producer for various pharmaceutical- interaction training videos.
- Responsible for hiring production crew, the final responsibility of scripts, coordination location set-up, and clearances.
- Business development in the areas of proposal and grant writing, sales and marketing presentations, prospecting leads.
- Provides supervision and contract support for a communications support contract comprised of communications.
- Specialized consultant expertise and leads a team that provides a full array of communications, knowledge transfer.
- Provides leadership in communicating the agency's mission, vision, and values to a core audience effectively.
Public Affairs Specialist/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Army Public Affairs Specialist with over 4 years of experience. Having upheld responsibilities such as editing, writing, photography, layout and some design, have a good basic knowledge of office procedures.
Skills : MOS Access, MOS Power point, MOS Word, MOS Excel.
- Managing IT issues such as network routing, Microsoft Office (mostly Outlook) troubleshooting and hardware installations.
- Scheduled, conducted and followed up interviews with, most times multiple, subject matter experts of varied ranks.
- Coordinated with joint military branch members in varied environments to get information Drafted, self-edited and finalized.
- Prepared and rechecked news-releases for order, ensuring the US Army's message was in no way derogatory.
- Maintaining an account on the Digital Video Imagery Distribution website.
- Physically installed and disassembled DVIDS small satellite in the field for live-feed broadcast purposes.
- Army Public Affairs manual's regulations for civilian and/or military media.
Public Affairs Specialist III Resume
Summary : Successful marketing communications generalist experienced in translating business objectives into productive communications strategies and tactics, managing budgets.
Skills : MS Office, Photoshop, Photography, Public Relations.
- Serves and assists in the execution of Advertising, Promotional, and Public Affairs activities within the Battalion area of responsibility.
- Schedules and coordinates Mission Support Command (MSB) assets, bands and ceremonial units for appearances.
- Manages the Total Army Involvement in Recruiting (TAIR) program, including planning and coordination of Soldier assets for presentations.
- Prepares after-action reports to assess the success of promotional events and programs.
- Writes, edits produces and distributes news and feature stories for external publication as well as other command information products.
- Writes and submits stories for the Recruiter Journal and other professional publications of recruiter activities within the battalion.
- Fosters media relationships and informs print and broadcast media of newsworthy events in the area involving the Dallas Recruiting Battalion.
Public Affairs Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly accomplished communications manager, program analyst, and administrative support professional, committed to superior customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X.
- Planning and organizing training for public affairs officers assigned to cemeteries, hospitals, and benefits offices.
- Served as a liaison between national and regional media and between national and local stakeholders.
- Public Affairs Specialist Reported to the Director of the Regional Office of Public Affairs.
- Responsible for organization, research, execution, and tracking of public affairs and media activities within a five-state region.
- Team member in planning and executing on-site preparations for visits by the VA Secretary.
- Regional conference training responsibilities included recruiting and scheduling subject matter experts for round table discussions.
- Planned training and taught courses solo or with a partner on ethics, social media, strategic communications, and crisis communications.
Sr. Public Affairs Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-driven public affairs, marketing and communication professional with expertise in launching strategic change management, communication and stakeholder engagement plans.
Skills : Excellent Computer Skills, Research, Writing, Graphic Design.
- Managed all aspects of corporate communications, including public relations and media activities.
- Created and executed high-level public affairs initiatives on controversial tax-related issues while initiating news stories.
- Responded to Congressional inquiries, wrote Congressional reports, testimonies, speeches, and publications.
- Responded to multi-faceted media requests, and recognized for producing the first-ever live radio interview with the Commissioner.
- Oversaw Freedom of Information initiatives, and raised public visibility and branding of proactive voluntary compliance initiatives.
- Managing editor of the Criminal Investigation magazine, which received national recognition for creativity and style.
- Selected as Treasury's loaned executive to the Combined Federal Campaigns for Congress and Senate.
Public Affairs Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Public Affair Specialist for the United States Army and Aircraft Fuel Systems Apprentice for the United States Air Force with a secret clearance and over 5 years of cumulative experience in the media.
Skills : Building and Delivering Briefings, Editorial Writing, Event Planning.
- Research, develop and disseminate information materials to reach a wide audience through news media, public forums.
- Provide staff oversight of ASC Command Information, Media Relations, and Community Relations efforts to subordinate commands world-wide.
- Provide professional expertise to headquarters staff to ensure briefings, lectures, and exhibits are appropriate.
- Execute communication plans and determine the most effective channels of communication for specific programs.
- Respond orally and in writing to queries from the media, key officials and the public regarding ASC programs.
- Convey information and clarify information about the mission, operations, programs, and activities to the news media.
- Provide support and coordination for special events, ceremonies, and other activities worldwide.
Associate Public Affairs Specialist Resume
Summary : Currently working to complete a Bachelor's of Science in Sports and Health Sciences; wanting to pursue a position in the Sports and/or Health Sciences industry. Experienced team member.
Skills : Strong Computer And Organizational Skills.
- Conducts public affairs operations for the Iowa Army National Guard covering ongoing activities.
- Serves as the communications liaison between Army organizations, representatives of government, the community.
- Administers Army public affairs programs through news releases, articles, web-based material, and photographs.
- Develops ideas, gathers information for military news articles, programs, and publications, researches prepares and disseminates news releases.
- Coordinates and conducts interviews and publishes news or human interest stories following Army Units and Soldiers.
- Writes and edits news releases, feature articles, and editorials on topics relating to the Iowa National Guard and the U.S.
- Helped plan and sponsor internal and external company and community events. Handled media interviews.
Public Affairs Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of administrative experience and a strong reputation as a reliable and trustworthy professional. Consistently demonstrates skills in office automation support duties, coordinating scheduling.
Skills : Communication, Windows Proficiency, Microsoft Word.
- Prepared and released news for internal and civilian media; arranged and conducted tours; and conducted community relations activities.
- Prepared, edited and distributed collateral material.
- Expertise determined best medium and message content to reach target audiences.
- Established, managed and oversaw the unit public affairs program to provide the widest coverage of unit-level policies.
- Authored, edited, published news stories about organization Airmen and mission; earned top-level award for the best news article.
- Managed daily media summary monitoring media mentions and forwarded the summary to senior leaders.
- Supported marketing events, projects, videos by researching topics and assets, coordinated casting calls and video crew access.
Associate Of Applied Science