Guest Assistant Resume
Objective : Ambitious and dedicated student searching for a rewarding and challenging opportunity that will allow to practice and refine customer service and communication talent, while allowing to explore new skills and gain new experiences.
Skills : Excel And Powerpoint, Spreadsheets, Typing.
- Cleaned the pens of various animals (llamas, pigs, miniature ponies/ponies, draft horses, Scottish Highlander yaks, donkeys, mules, sheep, goats, rabbits, poultry, water fowl, calves and puppies).
- Mucked out stalls and raked pens.
- Removed the waste via wheel-barrow.
- Carried out rain, shine, cold or heat.
- Fed and watered all of the animals, occasionally administering medicines.
- Maintained the cleanliness of the watering and food troughs by scrubbing them often.
- Monitored the interaction between the guests and animals.
Jr. Guest Assistant Resume
Objective : Customer-oriented successful at troubleshooting and handling customer support issues in a timely manner. Friendly Sales associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments. Warehouse worker with strong work ethic. Experienced Certified Nursing Assistant with good knowledge and understanding of development factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, PBX, Phones, Research, Verbal Communication.
- Used chemicals and other cleaning equipment in a proper, safe and responsible manner.
- Cleaned and changed bedspreads, blankets and mattresses.
- Rotated linens in storerooms and replenished supplies when they were low.
- Assessed patients and documented their medical histories.
- Experience with various medical conditions including Parkinson's, Dementia, Diabetes, Cancer, Alzheimer's and Paget's disease.
- Collected blood, tissue and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
- Performed vitals/glucose testing and assisted in administering injections and urinalysis.
- Followed infection control procedures.
- Took and recorded patients' temperature, pulse and blood pressure.
Sr. Guest Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a Guest Assistant position where skills and abilities will be utilized. Responsible for assisting guests, who are also employees of the company.
Skills : Customer focus, Management.
- Provides Guests of Honor with a copy of their schedules and presents them with their welcome gifts and a sense of well-being.
- Provides Guests of Honor with information where to locate and obtain resources.
- Provides support and assistance to Guests of Honor as it relates to the event.
- Ensures Guests of Honor attend all scheduled events in a timely manner.
- Addresses Guests of Honor's needs as they relate to the event; working with other departments (besides GR) as necessary.
- Assists with other tasks as needed Takes initiative and enforce Guests of Honor event preferences on behalf of the Guests of Honor in a polite and professional manner, using discretion as needed.
- Ensures that communication with all involved parties and proper arrangements have been made and completed.
- Ensures Guests of Honor have meals during the event and stay hydrated.
- Makes sure to be reachable at all times especially in the case of emergencies.
Guest Assistant I Resume
Objective : To complete the tasks that are given on time, cooperate with customers and employees with great respect.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Housekeeping.
- Opened the store, greeted/seat guest, kept the dining area up to standard with cleaning procedures, got guest drinks/take orders when needed also expo food when short handed.
- Coordinated the host and severs on duty.
- Exceeded and went above & beyond my job title.
- Esteemed person in the establishment.
- Responsible for getting the job done short handed or not.
- Responsible from cleaning to utilizing servers in areas needed.
- Basically hold down the establishment for the manager on duty.
Guest Assistant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Guest Assistant position in a productive and diverse business that leads with innovation and technical skills that can contribute to the success and growth of the organization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Maintained a 3.7 G.P.A Customer service assistant for domestic and international traveler.
- Performed by communication of two-way radio, cellular or landline phones and assistance from a central dispatching center.
- Responsible for rate information for destination and safe and best suggestions to assure the guest needs are meeting.
- Provided translation assistance for multi-lingual speaking customers.
- Promoted to Guest Assistant Agent, Under general supervision of Ground Transportation Shift Supervisor, provides front-line supervision and coaching of Guest Assistants Performs routine daily operational matters as assigned by management Monitors the activity of commercial ground transportation operators on the airport and administers related rules and regulations Monitors and enforces public vehicle parking and stopping activities to ensure compliance with airport resolutions, rules or orders.
- Provided customers with information and assists in resolving problems Becomes familiar with the basics of DFW Airport's Environmental Management System & Environmental Policy and implements Best management & Good Housekeeping Practices.
- Earned Segway Certification within specified departmental time requirements Utilize staff vehicle Manage traffic control, enforce parking laws, issue parking citations Served as temporary supervisor for three months during early while continuing agent duties for a team of three.
Guest Assistant III Resume
Summary : Reliable Payroll Clerk with a business management degree and background in payroll processing. Goal-oriented and highly motivated with 3 years of experience in entering payroll related information and working with payroll Guest Assistant.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Greets guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Provides guests with menus.
- Assigns patrons to tables suitable for their needs and according to rotation so that servers receive an appropriate number of seatings.
- Answers telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
- Inspects dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of dining room staff to ensure that patrons receive prompt and courteous service.
- Informs patrons of establishment specialties and features.
- Inspects restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
Asst. Guest Assistant Resume
Objective : Looking for a Guest Assistant position where to use previously learned skills and enhance capabilities to contribute the development of both the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Money Handling, Computer, Hospitality.
- Dispatched taxis to proper locations, and monitor taxi cabs, share rides, limos and commercial vehicles.
- Checked the cabs for legal permits and legitimate dispatches.
- Provided superior customer service to Guests for all their ground transportation needs.
- Monitored suspicious activity for unattended vehicles and luggage, and use a two-way radio for communication.
- Made schedules for coworkers.
- Helped with training piers with new dispatch program.
- Took acouple DPS training courses and CPR course some Computer courses.
Associate Guest Assistant Resume
Headline : An opportunity to work in a well-organized Guest Assistant position in the customer service field. Help with meetings and interviews by providing information about the guest and their work experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Sets up for concerts.
- Warmly greets guests into the concert.
- Hangs up guests coats, takes tickets.
- Shows the guests to their seats.
- Servs coffee to the guests at their seats.
- Happily assists the guests with any of their needs.
- Cleans up after concerts.
Lead Guest Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain work in an environment and achieve Guest Assistant professional growth and development. Provide a friendly and courteous service to guests, whose stay at XXXX is expected to be for a period of less than 90 days only (e.g., during an employee’s extended family reunion).
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Assists customers that are traveling.
- Provides customers with information.
- Makes sure transportation is available for customers at all times.
- Maintains a neat work area.
- Manages the terminal area to keep it safe for travelers.
- Communicates effectively with co-workers.
- Reports any damage or maintenance issues while doing terminal inspections.
Guest Assistant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and focused Guest Assistant professional with a strong and positive attitude looking to secure a position with a stable and profitable organization.
Skills : Attention to detail, dependable, Fast learner,Excellent.
- Achieves and strived to exceed agreed goals for customer service, customer compliments and complaints and sales.
- Supported the team to achieve customer satisfaction Demonstrated a thorough understanding of menu items.
- Assisted the servers in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Handled the demands of College while remaining dedicated to employer and their requirements.
- Responsible for high levels of customer contact with a positive attitude during the greeting and seating process.
- Assisted in the busing of tables and taking to go orders.
- Alerts airport police of any traffic, suspicious behavior, or incidents.