Child Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Objectives include securing employment in which varied and extensive skill set, will be an asset to the employer and the work place. Welcome the opportunity to learn and grow professionally through any new challenges.
Skills : Bilingual, 80 Words per minute typing speed.
- Ensured through appropriate documentation that each child is receiving support and medical needs.
- Monitored child support cases daily and enforce payments from non-custodial parents.
- Communicated with non-custodial and custodial parents involving the policies related to the Office of Child Support Enforcement.
- Resolved complex customer complaints from the Governor's office regarding procedures on child support.
- Verified employment, process wage liens, and work with various employers such as DFAS, Social Security Administration, DC Government.
- Suspended driver's license, passports, and professional license for enforcement of child support payments.
- Responsible for the collection of child support and completing audits to verify accounts are accurate prior to scheduling for a court hearing.
Bachelor Of Science
Child Support Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Desiring a position in a company where extensive experience and personal strengths help attain Organizational goals while also allowing for personal challenges and growth in a positive environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Processing, Legal research.
- Established a case service plan for enforcement, analyze the provisions of court orders, and educate case participants about the court action.
- Provided on-going case service, respond to customer service contacts.
- Monitored and coordinate cases to ensure compliance with court orders.
- Coordinated second-level enforcement activity. Keep track of missed and current child support payments.
- Effective in keeping caseload up to date with the most recent and important information on enforcement actions and helping coworkers.
- Able to make enforcement actions such as taking money judgments and revocation of license's Efficient in Word, Excel.
- Dealt with parents, employers, and child welfare services. Enforcement worker for families with a child support order.
Child Support Specialist I Resume
Objective : Proficient in customer service, quality, and time management. Experienced in the clerical, order entry, retail sales, technical support and medical terminology. Seeking an opportunity to grow, succeed.
Skills : Transportation, Logistics, Microsoft Specialist.
- Federal and contractual timeframes are met concerning establishing and or enforcing child support orders.
- Interviewed customers by telephone and in-person to determine service needs, identify legal issues and obtain and process the information.
- Managed each child support case and make sure each case is up to date.
- Updated Child Support Accounts, Meet in person with customers, Filed, faxed and reported information to child support.
- Established case manger for child support cases, location, multiple phone lines, scheduling appointments, and data entry, etc.
- Managed a caseload of familiar with agency policy as well as state and federal laws.
- Located absent parents, assets, and sources of income. Evaluate cases to determine appropriate legal action.
Bachelor Of Arts
Child Support Specialist III Resume
Summary : Honest, confident, hardworking leader; a person with keen judgment with a record of integrity and dependability, poised to leverage education and experience toward launching a successful career.
Skills : Customer Service, Call Center Experience, Bilingual.
- Communicated effectively; reason logically and creatively utilizes a variety of analytical techniques for the collection of child support debts.
- Automated tools, on-line search engines to investigate and establish a profile of cases for collections.
- Evaluated situations, resolve problems, and develop solutions for debtors.
- Analyzed child support case and account history for the history of payments and pattern issues of the debtor.
- Provided excellent customer service using good communication skills; provide good resolutions for the collection of the debt.
- Prepared clear and concise reports, maintain confidentiality for effective working relationships with others and in a team environment.
- Certificated for outstanding collections, issue of orders for the collection of debt. Knowledge of the principles and practices of State administrative process.
Sr. Child Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Stellar team building skills, articulate, top notch performance leader Strengths include Case Management Experience.
Skills : Program Management, Basic Supervision.
- Established and Modified Child Support Orders by meeting with applicants, recipients, and obligors of child support.
- Pursued the establishment of paternity for minor children. Used available tools to locate missing non-custodial parents and their assets.
- Prepared cases and gathered all necessary legal and supporting documents for court hearings as well as attending and testifying at court hearings.
- Maintained electronic and paper case files. Communicate with parents, courts, and other agencies.
- Responded to client inquiries by phone or written correspondence and maintained quality customer service and confidentiality.
- Interacted with State and Federal agencies as well as law enforcement, private employers, circuit court clerks, insurance companies.
- Hired & trained to process Child Support paperwork on behalf of the children of Oregon.
Child Support Specialist II Resume
Headline : A position as a Teller at Heritage Credit Union. To obtain this position within an organization where can put to use the knowledge have acquired in the Criminal Justice field, Human Services field.
Skills : Inbound Call Center, Networking, Marketing, Responsible,.
- Generated appropriate legal documents, correspondence, forms, and orders, for child support, paternity, and juvenile court matters.
- Prepared legal documents for electronic filing with Circuit Court and County Judge, and prepare and monitor service of process documents.
- Established rapport with custodial and non-custodial parents to come upon an agreement or stipulate without appearing in court.
- Maintained records and files, completely and concisely. Maintain confidentiality with all clients.
- Remained calm in high-stress situations and deescalate individuals when they are upset/angry about a personal issue.
- Maintained proper documentation according to the Bureau of Child Support, State, and County procedures.
- Decided value for the welfare of a child as well as child support case hearings.
Child Support Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : A solid record of success in customer satisfaction, directly contributing to the overall success of organizational workflow with team collaboration skills. Highly regarded by colleagues for effective interpersonal skills.
Skills : Computer Hardware, Office Equipment, Office Administration.
- Child supported enforcement and collection specialist. Used manual enforcement methods to enforce court-ordered support.
- Collected lumpsum balances and negotiated judgments with all parties.
- Led local county child support office as a child support generalist.
- Awarded as The Most Improved Medium-sized County by the Colorado State Child Support Unit.
- Performed all facets of child support services from intake, establishment, fiscal, and enforcement to case closure of caseload.
- Handled customer escalation cases, helped to expand grant purposes to benefit child support and community partnerships.
- Assisted as a subject matter expert trainer for all new hires and ongoing office training.
Lead Child Support Specialist Resume
Summary : Dedicated & dynamic multi-talented Program Specialist with in administrative support and customer service skills, seeking to grow within a company that will allow to utilize excellent organizational.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Hard Working.
- Recorded thorough, accurate, detailed, and concise narratives in the State automated computer system.
- Investigated and analyzed child support cases and initiate appropriate actions to establish.
- Tracked techniques to locate address and employment information.
- Worked with customers to meet and achieve program goals and or maintain program services and eligibility.
- Applied critical thinking skills to make a determination on appropriate case management options.
- Interacted with program participants on a daily basis via phone or mail correspondence.
- Educated customers on program services and eligibility requirements. Thorough follow up with customers to address issues and concerns.
Asst. Child Support Specialist Resume
Objective : Excellent in dealing with the needs of the customer, and knowledgeable and able to help others when needed to do so. Willing to take responsibility for the decisions make at work and have the flexibility.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Managed caseload of approximately child support cases. Processed applications for child support assistance.
- Interviewed clients to collect and compile information and evidence used to determine child support.
- Interviewed clients to assist in locating the location of absent parents.
- Reviewed cases and processed any updates needed. Used all resources (manual and electronic) to locate absent parents.
- Consistently met all deadlines associated with the processing and reviewing of all child support applications.
- Enforced of court-ordered child support obligations.
- Managed a caseload of approximately eight hundred files for payments, delinquency, employment.
Associate Child Support Specialist Resume
Objective : A multi talented, service oriented professional supported by an outstanding record of career progression and visible achievements in operational productivity, customer satisfaction and quality driven initiatives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Interviewed applicants to analyze cases and determine appropriate actions.
- Initiated actions to establish paternity and child support activities.
- Calculated child support obligations and debts and initiated collection actions.
- Examined and evaluated legal and other public records.
- Informed applicants of case progress Utilized automated system to execute and document child support actions.
- Advised clients and absent parents of legal procedures to establish paternity and obtained child support.
- Ensured to inform parents of their legal responsibilities of child support.
Child Support Specialist Resume
Objective : To work to the best of ability and bring improvements in the systems of justice by working in a position in criminal justice.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SQL, HTML, Java script.
- Acquired the knowledge and abilities to manage a caseload in the area of child support enforcement.
- Familiar with agency policy and state and federal law. Located parents, assets, and sources of income.
- Gained experience, assist legal staff, or gave testimony regarding specific cases.
- Completed application for services, Explained policy as it relates to cases.
- Researched legal sources such as statutes, court opinions, rules, and regulations.
- Drafted complaints and other legal documents for use by the BCSE Attorney.
- Successfully initiated and pursued legal action against absent parents.