Front Office Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Administrative professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of awareness and adaptability. Hard-working, multi-tasking Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Word, typing, filing, faxing, Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of growth and development principles when gathering data and communicating with patients.
- Taking patient's messages, arranged schedules and provided directions/instructions to patients according to physician orders and established guidelines; problem-solves patient issues.
- Increased physician workflow by time management, prepared the necessary equipment and supplies for exam.
- Maintained inventory of supplies in examination rooms, replenished as required.
- Maintained clean and orderly exam rooms, hallways, and work areas.
- Reported patient's concerns and symptoms, reactions, changes (appropriate to age), to licensed clinic personnel.
- Documented clinical information, including patient phone calls and maintained accurate and complete patient documentation according to medical profession standards; collected and sent specimens to hospital laboratory/appropriate labs for testing per procedure.
- Filed and/or paid notifications for financial physician's billing for accounts payable and receivables.
Sr. Front office Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : Experienced Medical Assistant working in a busy role requiring the ability to juggle back office duties with front office administration. Known for a positive attitude, strong work ethic, high level of professionalism, very organized and excellent communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Insurance Verification, Ms Word.
- Schedule new patient appointments, as well as follow up appointments.
- Knowledgeable with insurance policies, terminology, authorizations, and referrals.
- Ensured patient compliance of treatments by providing patients with educational information, scheduling appointments and submitting authorizations for treatments and procedures.
- Efficient in handling administrative duties, including answering phones, scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, patient processing, billing, bookkeeping, and customer service, allowing doctors and nursing staff to focus on the health concerns of their patients.
- Submit, Process and fax referrals to specialty practices to set up patient appointments.
- Notify patients of scheduled appointments.
- Collect co-payments or remaining balances on patients accounts Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with high volume of patients Knowledgeable in EMR.
Certified Medical Assistant
Front Office Medical Assistant/Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity in a challenging position as an administrative assistant or customer service representative at a growth-oriented company, which will allow to both further utilize skills and acquire new abilities.
Skills : Bilingual in Spanish, Injections, Exam Preparation, Sterilization, Type 40WPM, Patient Education, Phlebotomy, Urinalysis, Pharmacology, Vital Signs, EKG,.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Back/Front Office Medical Assistant Resume
Summary : As an experienced healthcare professional, extensive experience in the field of healthcare to obtain a position, within a progressive organization, that will utilize skills and qualifications for the overall benefit and advancement of the company.
Skills : Microsoft applications, 46 wpm typing speed, Front and Back Office completion certificates, Injection and Blood Draw Certificate, Medical Billing And Coding.
- In charge of health insurance verification, collecting co-payments and deductibles, making PCP & IPA changes for Medi-Cal and Commercial Patients.
- Provided patients with comprehensive information on the California Family PACT Program, Medi-Cal CHP, and insurance information.
- Prepared charts for registration of new and established patients.
- Assisted UM department with creating and reviewing refferals with a variety of medical groups and IPA's.
- Included maintaining the front office for the pediatric dept., internal medicine dept., and family practice dept.
- Coordinated appointment schedules, verified insurances, collected all up front co-payments.
- Maintained all patient files both medical and financial, generated all billing and collections.
- Heavy communications on all levels, between clinic staff and patients.
Front Office Medical Assistant III Resume
Summary : Creative, enthusiastic with strong organizational, problem solving, and communication skills. Seeking a career as a Medical Assistant in the medical field that will utilize education and experience.
Skills : Medical terminology, Leadership/Communication skills.
- Perform the tasks of greeting patients and visitors in a prompt, courteous, and helpful manner.
- Responsible for reviewing and collecting insurance information of patients.
- Handle the tasks of assisting patients with ambulatory difficulties.
- Perform responsibilities of checking in/checking out patients, verifying and updating necessary information in computer system and on patient forms.
- In-depth knowledge of medical and clerical tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional and positive manner.
- Possess excellent mathematical and data entry skills.
- Excellent knowledge of operating basic computer applications like Word Processor, Excel Sheet, and the Internet.
Front Office Medical Assistant II Resume
Objective : Experienced Front Office Medical Assistant and Case Manager with training in medical billing and coding is seeking employment in a medical office setting.
Skills : Administrative Duties, Active Listening, Multitasking, Research, Organizational Development, Motivational, Medical Assisting.
- Served as the initial point of contact for all patient calls to the office for seven physicians and two offices.
- Gathered critical patient information as well as administrative data to facilitate the quality of services delivered utilizing an interview protocol technique.
- Responsible for patient scheduling, billing, insurance authorization and referrals, posting payments and phone triage.
- Responsible for monthly scheduling for all seven physicians for both offices.
- Developed an inventory worksheet for ordering supplies, CPT code profit vs.
- expense comparisons graph and spreadsheet comparing reimbursements by insurance companies.
- Answered patient calls and directed to appropriate department.
Medical Billing And Coding
Front Office Medical Assistant I Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Front Office Medical Assistant with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Acumen, Dr. First, Medic Elite, Outlook, MS Word, Epic, TIMMS.
- Perform pre-registration activities on new patients using the Acumen software system.
- Ensure that all patients complete registration, HIPPA, Advance Directive and provide proper identification and insurance card(s).
- Determine medical insurance coverage to include the collection of co-payment and referral if required.
- Perform patient's appointment maintenance activities, to assure patient appointment history is accurate.
- Update and maintain medical records and histories of patients using Acumen, MediLink & Dr.
- Scan and map into patient chart new laboratory results, radiology reports and progress notes from other physician offices.
- Scheduled patient appointments, entered laboratory orders, scanning and daily patient follow-ups of record requests and laboratory results.
Front Office Medical Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Enthusiastic Biology Graduate with excellent people skills and dedicated work ethic. Demonstrated medical procedure competency. Demonstrate leadership skills and always try to build myself as a better team player.
Skills : Medical Billing, Medical Assistant, Credit And Collections, Medical EMR, Microsoft Office.
- Obtain required information for new and established patients.
- Schedule appointments, answer phones, review and distribute faxes.
- Prepare and forward required patient information forms to patients.
- Prepare daily schedules, charts, and superbills for a physician.
- Greet and check-in patients, verify insurance and collect co-pays.
- Room patients, obtain weight, height, blood pressure, etc as required by a physician.
- Review physician's notes, schedule any requested appointments, prepare orders for a lab test, radiology, and or pathology as needed.
Front Office Medical Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking the position as a Medical Assistant in a challenging healthcare facility where vast knowledge from front office experience such as insurance verification, filing, and payments leading to back office experience performing injections, blood draws, and various medical procedures that will be employed in providing exceptional support to Physicians, Registered Nurses and Radiology Technologists.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Minimized number of unpaid accounts by conducting a thorough investigation of past due to invoices Recorded and filed patient data and medical records.
- Carefully reviewed medical records for accuracy and compliance with insurance companies.
- Strictly followed all federal and state guidelines for the release of information.
- Wrote clear and detailed clinical phone messages for physicians.
- Maintained an organized logging system for tracking test results.
- Provided administrative support for three physicians.
- Maintained patient accounts ensuring all financial and patient documents were updated.
Front Office Medical Assistant Resume
Headline : A challenging Phlebotomy position within a hospital setting where can utilize experience and abilities, while contributing excellence and company goals.
Skills : Clinicals, Meditech, CHDP billing, referrals, appointments,.
- Prepared and maintained paint charts and files for new and existing patients.
- Filed patient records and results according to departmental procedures.
- Scheduled appointments for new and existing patients.
- Answer all incoming calls and called to follow up on all appointments.
- Ordered patient labs with various laboratories and call to receive lab results.
- Fax paperwork such as prescriptions, demographics, authorizations, etc.
- Verify and input correct patient demographics and information, schedule appointments, and mail or fax medical records.
Master of Science