Production Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain employment as a Production Machine Operator with a company, where one may be able to use the expertise in driving heavy vehicles in a safe manner along with an excellent ability to perform preventive maintenance tasks effectively.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Knowledge of Production Procedures, Interpersonal & Analytical Skills.
- Prepared orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Completed deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintained truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements, and arranging for repairs.
- Maintenance of inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Completed reports by entering the required information.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing publications.
- Responsible for precise measurements of ingredients for a variety of different bread products.
- Operate all factory machinery efficiently while maintaining quality standards.
Production Machine Operator (Assembly Line) Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable production professional with college studies and a successful track record of working in a team environment. Also able to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Management Experience.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection, and testing procedures, adjustment methods, or measuring instruments required.
- Marked items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Operated machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Production Machine Operator I Resume
Summary : Entrusted to manage an office in the Supervisor's absence. Also earned excellent remarks on performance reviews with citations for excellence in areas, including work volume, accuracy, and quality.
Skills : Basic Accounting Principles, Payroll Accounting, Excel, and Quick Books, Forklift and Pallet Jack Certified.
- Manufactured four full lines of lawn and garden products prior to closing at the end of the year.
- Operated machinery and tended molding machines that created quality parts used in assembly.
- Checked the quality of crated parts using gauges, inspection tools, and visual inspections.
- Assisted in the machine and die setups and material handling.
- Performed ultrasonic welding, hot stamping, water testing, and sub-assembly work.
- Used computers to monitor parts quality and product movements.
- Powder Coat Operator Set up, performed, and maintained the powder coating operation on metal products.
Automated Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Production Machine Operator with 9 years of experience. Demonstrated ability to build efficient, reliable teams that work together to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forklift, Customer Service.
- Operated various machines to produce a variety of respirator masks both with the valve and without.
- Kept machine supplied with all materials needed to produce the finished product.
- Counted, inspected, and packed the finished product for delivery to the customer.
- Performed adjustments to machine to produce a quality product within specifications called for.
- Performed minor troubleshooting and repair of machines on problems not severe enough to call maintenance.
- Filled out all paperwork needed for traceability of product and materials used to make the product.
- Certified trainer for new employees assigned to my department.
- Work to strict guidelines, specifications, and standards issued by the FAA.
Production Machine Operator II Resume
Objective : A self-motivating person that like to grow with a corporation and work well with others. A challenging responsible position where growth potential is possible and to be able to incorporate the interpersonal skills and business background can be fully utilized.
Skills : Managerial, Logistics Module (LogMod), Computer-Aided Load Planning and Manifesting System (CALM).
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates of times of product production.
Production Machine Operator-Temp Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and responsible position with a progressive organization that would offer the opportunity for advancement while effectively utilizing extensive experience and proven track record of success in the areas of: Healthcare Services, Manufacturing and Biotechnology.
Skills : Typing, Building Maintenance, Biotechnology, Computer Knowings, Baic Blue Print Reading.
- Made appropriate adjustments and operated various machinery.
- Performed start-up routine on machinery, and notify Team Lead or Lead Operator of any problems.
- Maintained daily production log sheets ensuring accurate and timely submission of daily output.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Notifies Team Lead or Lead Operator when items need to be ordered.
- Performed quality checks for each job processed; verifies each job has correct components, proper postage and is complete.
- Ensured products sent met Company and department standards and postal requirements.
Jr. Production Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Experience in performing work involving the skills multiple maintenance and craftmanship of machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. 3+ years of manufacturing experience in production and a driven hard worker and can handle multiple projects concurrently and work as a team player.
Skills : Machine Operator, Attention to Detail, Teamwork, Documentation.
- Set up, operate, or tended multiple machines that wind or twist textiles or draw out and combine cotton or synthetic fibers.
- Responsible for Lonati machines while setting up the machinery to exact specification using spec sheets.
- Applied mental attention to specific details as required and to assure parts are produced to proper quality and production standards.
- Uses considerable judgment to plan and perform difficult assignments.
- Checked level of oil gauge and refilled as necessary.
- Checked gearboxes and belts to ensure proper running of machinery.
- Maintain all industrial machines, applying knowledge of shop mathematics and mechanical aptitude.
Production Machine Operator III Resume
Objective : Seeking to be an active employee who contributes to the Mission, Vision, and Values of the company, and to interact, on a professional level with other employees. To give excellent performance, and to translate the experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for the organization.
Skills : Warehouse Production, Forklift Operator, Stocking, Order Processing, Pallet Jack, Machine Operator.
- Operate production packaging machinery following SOP and GMP standards.
- Disassemble and replace machine parts during Product change-over.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs on machinery as needed.
- Perform quality assurance testing to finish goods and document it.
- Performing Ultrasound and Infrared for cost-saving and predictive maintenance.
- Manufacturing of medical devices and consumer products following GMPs.
- Worked in production, putting parts together, using a variety of hand and power tools assemble seat pan assembly for manual seating adjuster.
- Completed a daily report of all work performed, documenting specific type of work completed.
Lead Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Production Machine Operator with over 18 years' experience. Strong background in a fast-paced production area, manufacturing electrical components, dealing with orders, shipping and receiving components.
Skills : Press Operator, Forklift, Attention to Detail, MS Office Suite, Self Motivated.
- Operate a fast pace stamping press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load materials, clear jams and perform minor repairs on stamping dies.
- Perform quality checks and inspections using micrometers, comparators, and gauges.
- Complete minor maintenance checks on stamping press equipment.
- Utilize Microview Machine to measure the physical characteristics of components.
- Collaborated on a two-person team to setup stamping dies to reduce setup time.
- Trained in housekeeping and organization (5S) Crossed-train with Assembly and Relay Departments.
- Responsible for large orders of tubing to be supplied to several different reputable medical supply companies.
- Responsible for the running, monitoring and shut down of several machines.
Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Production Machine Operator seeks to leverage extensive background in Manufacturing Operations. Extremely motivated and flexible individual eager to contribute to a company's growth and vitality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, ISO 9001 Certified, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Hand Truck, Extrusion, Team building, etc.
- Preform machine start-up, change over, shutdown, and lockout tag-out procedures.
- Trained participate in autonomous maintenance program.
- Perform quality control inspections and record data.
- Ensure that weight, temperature, and humidity are within acceptable limits.
- Communicate needed adjustments to the team (weights, cuts, pin, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Record all critical system checks in SAP/CMS to ensure the machine is operating within upper and lower control limits.
- Perform daily safety inspections, belts/aprons, machine guards, and safety switches.
- Production of several different types of polyimide tubing, which required exact measurements and specific dyes for an excellent quality product.