Production Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Seeking to obtain employment as a Production Machine Operator with a company, where one may be able to use the expertise in driving heavy vehicles in a safe manner along with an excellent ability to perform preventive maintenance tasks effectively.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Knowledge of Production Procedures, Interpersonal & Analytical Skills.
- Prepared orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in the delivery area.
- Completed deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintained truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements, and arranging for repairs.
- Maintenance of inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Completed reports by entering the required information.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing publications.
- Responsible for precise measurements of ingredients for a variety of different bread products.
- Operate all factory machinery efficiently while maintaining quality standards.
Production Machine Operator (Assembly Line) Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable production professional with college studies and a successful track record of working in a team environment. Also able to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports.
Skills : MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Management Experience.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Read blueprints, data, manuals, or other materials to determine specifications, inspection, and testing procedures, adjustment methods, or measuring instruments required.
- Marked items with details such as grade or acceptance-rejection status.
- Operated machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Directed and coordinated the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Production Machine Operator I Resume
Summary : Entrusted to manage an office in the Supervisor's absence. Also earned excellent remarks on performance reviews with citations for excellence in areas, including work volume, accuracy, and quality.
Skills : Basic Accounting Principles, Payroll Accounting, Excel, and Quick Books, Forklift and Pallet Jack Certified.
- Manufactured four full lines of lawn and garden products prior to closing at the end of the year.
- Operated machinery and tended molding machines that created quality parts used in assembly.
- Checked the quality of crated parts using gauges, inspection tools, and visual inspections.
- Assisted in the machine and die setups and material handling.
- Performed ultrasonic welding, hot stamping, water testing, and sub-assembly work.
- Used computers to monitor parts quality and product movements.
- Powder Coat Operator Set up, performed, and maintained the powder coating operation on metal products.
Automated Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Production Machine Operator with 9 years of experience. Production Machine Operator is responsible for the overall production of the product.
Skills : Machine Operator, Forklift, Customer Service.
- Operated various machines to produce a variety of respirator masks both with the valve and without.
- Kept machine supplied with all materials needed to produce the finished product.
- Counted, inspected, and packed the finished product for delivery to the customer.
- Performed adjustments to machine to produce a quality product within specifications called for.
- Performed minor troubleshooting and repair of machines on problems not severe enough to call maintenance.
- Filled out all paperwork needed for traceability of product and materials used to make the product.
- Certified trainer for new employees assigned to my department.
- Work to strict guidelines, specifications, and standards issued by the FAA.
Production Machine Operator II Resume
Objective : A self-motivating person that like to grow with a corporation and work well with others. A challenging responsible position where growth potential is possible and to be able to incorporate the interpersonal skills and business background can be fully utilized.
Skills : Managerial, Logistics Module (LogMod), Computer-Aided Load Planning and Manifesting System (CALM).
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards.
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Count finished products to determine if product orders are complete.
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and conveyances.
- Help production workers by performing duties of lesser skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment.
- Record information such as the number of products tested, meter readings, and dates of times of product production.
Production Machine Operator-Temp Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging and responsible position with a progressive organization that would offer the opportunity for advancement while effectively utilizing extensive experience and proven track record of success in the areas of: Healthcare Services, Manufacturing and Biotechnology.
Skills : Typing, Building Maintenance, Biotechnology, Computer Knowings, Baic Blue Print Reading.
- Made appropriate adjustments and operated various machinery.
- Performed start-up routine on machinery, and notify Team Lead or Lead Operator of any problems.
- Maintained daily production log sheets ensuring accurate and timely submission of daily output.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Notifies Team Lead or Lead Operator when items need to be ordered.
- Performed quality checks for each job processed; verifies each job has correct components, proper postage and is complete.
- Ensured products sent met Company and department standards and postal requirements.
Jr. Production Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Experience in performing work involving the skills multiple maintenance and craftmanship of machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. 3+ years of manufacturing experience in production and a driven hard worker and can handle multiple projects concurrently and work as a team player.
Skills : Machine Operator, Attention to Detail, Teamwork, Documentation.
- Set up, operate, or tended multiple machines that wind or twist textiles or draw out and combine cotton or synthetic fibers.
- Responsible for Lonati machines while setting up the machinery to exact specification using spec sheets.
- Applied mental attention to specific details as required and to assure parts are produced to proper quality and production standards.
- Uses considerable judgment to plan and perform difficult assignments.
- Checked level of oil gauge and refilled as necessary.
- Checked gearboxes and belts to ensure proper running of machinery.
- Maintain all industrial machines, applying knowledge of shop mathematics and mechanical aptitude.
Production Machine Operator III Resume
Objective : Production Machine Operator is responsible for the installation, commissioning, and maintaining of all production equipment. They are responsible for setting up machines, programming and adjusting their settings, monitoring the quality of production output, and troubleshooting any problems that arise.
Skills : Warehouse Production, Forklift Operator, Stocking, Order Processing, Pallet Jack, Machine Operator.
- Operate production packaging machinery following SOP and GMP standards.
- Disassemble and replace machine parts during Product change-over.
- Make adjustments and minor repairs on machinery as needed.
- Perform quality assurance testing to finish goods and document it.
- Performing Ultrasound and Infrared for cost-saving and predictive maintenance.
- Manufacturing of medical devices and consumer products following GMPs.
- Worked in production, putting parts together, using a variety of hand and power tools assemble seat pan assembly for manual seating adjuster.
- Completed a daily report of all work performed, documenting specific type of work completed.
Lead Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Production Machine Operator with over 18 years' experience. Strong background in a fast-paced production area, manufacturing electrical components, dealing with orders, shipping and receiving components.
Skills : Press Operator, Forklift, Attention to Detail, MS Office Suite, Self Motivated.
- Operate a fast pace stamping press in a safe and efficient manner.
- Load materials, clear jams and perform minor repairs on stamping dies.
- Perform quality checks and inspections using micrometers, comparators, and gauges.
- Complete minor maintenance checks on stamping press equipment.
- Utilize Microview Machine to measure the physical characteristics of components.
- Collaborated on a two-person team to setup stamping dies to reduce setup time.
- Trained in housekeeping and organization (5S) Crossed-train with Assembly and Relay Departments.
- Responsible for large orders of tubing to be supplied to several different reputable medical supply companies.
- Responsible for the running, monitoring and shut down of several machines.
Production Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Accomplished Production Machine Operator seeks to leverage extensive background in Manufacturing Operations. Extremely motivated and flexible individual eager to contribute to a company's growth and vitality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, ISO 9001 Certified, Forklift, Pallet Jack, Hand Truck, Extrusion, Team building, etc.
- Preform machine start-up, change over, shutdown, and lockout tag-out procedures.
- Trained participate in autonomous maintenance program.
- Perform quality control inspections and record data.
- Ensure that weight, temperature, and humidity are within acceptable limits.
- Communicate needed adjustments to the team (weights, cuts, pin, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Record all critical system checks in SAP/CMS to ensure the machine is operating within upper and lower control limits.
- Perform daily safety inspections, belts/aprons, machine guards, and safety switches.
- Production of several different types of polyimide tubing, which required exact measurements and specific dyes for an excellent quality product.