Front Office Manager I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Front Office Manager is looking forward to seeking the opportunity to expand my knowledge and further my experience. I look forward to assisting in the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales, Scheduling, Payroll, Customer Service, and Registration.
- Create and execute innovative front office strategies that will drive the hotel to exceed guest satisfaction and revenues.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the front office team in departmental planning, development, and execution.
- Ensure front office staff and management is properly trained to standards and able to carry out the operations of each department.
- Work closely with department managers and supervisors to develop them both personally and professionally.
- Ensure that all complaints regarding service and/or accommodations are investigated and resolved.
- Monitor budgets and payroll records, and review financial transactions to ensure that expenditures are authorized and budgeted.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all front office department policies/service procedures.
- Provide training, development, professional discipline, and positive support for all department employees to ensure qualitative standards and growth, depth and development.
Front Desk Supervisor/Front Office Manager II Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Front Office Manager is looking to obtain a position that will allow me to grow and learn while utilizing the skills I have acquired throughout my college career.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Problem Solving, Type 45 Wpm, Computer, Communication, and Fast Learner.
- Assisting with the hiring of staff.
- Preparing schedules, meeting, ongoing production work for all front desk personnel on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as required to meet the workload demand.
- Reviewing reports from the night audit concerning occupancy, vacancy, call accounting system and other related areas.
- Responding to emergency situations and handle guest's questions and guest's complaints.
- Using property management called epitome and a key system called folk.
- Processing reservations, special requests, assign rooms, check-in & check-out guests.
- Coordinating with the housekeeping department to ensure rooms are ready for occupancy.
- Maintaining a clean, neat, orderly appearance, and order supplies for the front desk.
- Providing great customer service for our guests and give them information on local place of interest and welcome them to the state of Virginia.
- Also doing performance evaluations, counsel subordinates, recommends performance awards.
Front Office Manager Resume
Objective : Accomplished business professional with 5 years of operations and management experience as a Front Office Manager. Highly organized and detail-oriented manager with proven ability to provide sound leadership in any setting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Accounts Payable, Management, Marketing Communications, Housekeeping, Administrative, Cash Management, Client Relationship Management, and Warehouse.
- Oversaw management of front desk, bell desk, at your service and concierge staff.
- Developed and conducted new-hire orientations and training for the property.
- Developed an "art of hosting" training course to familiarize all hotel staff with the Marriott culture of service excellence.
- Wrote the first employee engagement survey for the hotel and used it to develop new programs at the hotel to increase employee engagement.
- Developed a "train the trainer" certification program for the front office team.
- Conducted job performance reviews and created incentive programs to improve productivity.
- Resolved customer complaints, anticipated potential problems by reviewing and monitoring complaints, operational issues, business flow and associate performance to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality -
- Created effective cash handling, credit card, and direct billing procedures in order to ensure all guests receive accurate, timely and precise charges upon checkout.
- Implemented and led weekly operations team meeting to ensure that all departments were effectively able to communicate and address areas of concerns within the hotel in a timely manner.
- Prepared forecasts and reports and assisted in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff were on hand to provide top quality customer service.
Front Office Manager II Resume
Summary : I have 14 years of experience, as a Front Office Manager and as a Store Manager. My goal is to obtain a challenging leadership position in a customer service oriented organization that will utilize my background in business and management.
Skills : Accounting Software, Advertising, Advertising Copywriting, Budgeting, Contract Management, Database Administration, Electronics, Financial Statements, Inventory Management, Microsoft Mail, Policy Analysis, Quickbooks, Reconciling, and Tax Planning.
- Used software tools including: quick books, wayne reaves contacted customers with past-due balances.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Located and monitored overdue accounts using computers recorded and updated information about the financial status of customers and collection efforts.
- Conferred with customers by telephone and in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to reviewed the terms of sales, service, and credit contracts.
- Located and notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, and personal visits to solicit payment.
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Sorted and file correspondence, and performed miscellaneous clerical duties such as answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Traced delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at posted offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, and through the questioning of neighbors.
- Assisted the practice manager with daily deposits, payroll, mailings and filing.
- Co-wrote employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits information.
Front Office Manager I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Front Office Manager is looking to obtain a position in the Hospitality Industry with a focus in management, utilizing my social and organizational skills to provide and gain useful experience.
Skills : Fluent In English And Spanish, Inventory Management System, Cash Handling Expertise, Background In Catering, Budgeting, And Cost Control, Management, Excel, and Accounting.
- Coordinating schedules, payroll, and expenses to meet or fall below budget.
- Ensuring that guest data and management reporting is processed efficiently and accurately while maintaining proper security standards.
- Ensuring that all accounting transaction and cash handling procedures are in compliance.
- Conducting regular monthly meetings with members of the front office and communication team to address current initiatives, projects, and long term goals.
- Recruiting, hiring, training and retaining associates for all supervised departments.
- Developing monthly training items to foster development and cross-training with other departments.
- Monitoring guest satisfaction processes, and respond to guest concerns, and inquiries.
- Recruiting for front office personnel and city bus drivers management of 2 sometimes 3 person staff management of front office, call center, type atmosphere.
- Credentialing and re-credentialing, fulfilled records requests, ordered office supplies.
- Administering annual flex-enrollment meetings, resolved conflicts between employees and insurance carriers, and coordinated health fairs to promote employee wellness.
Assistant Front Office Manager Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Front Office Manager. My goal is to obtain a challenging leadership position in a customer service oriented organization that will utilize my background in business and management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative, Customer Service, Organizational, Leadership, Inventory, Invoicing, Management, and Sales Management.
- Responsible for interviewing and selecting new hire employees, background checks, completing new hire documentation and orientation, entering new employee data into the ADP payroll system.
- Revenue management & analysis - and reporting financials to the corporation.
- Accounts receivable and payable, personnel scheduling, payroll, new hires and terminations, training, taking appropriate disciplinary actions when necessary and documenting accordingly.
- Handling guests complaints, ordering, and inventory, email management, communications with the corporate office and other managers, office filing, deposits, and bank runs.
- Making reservations, booking large groups and maintaining records of and contact with large groups for future information and incentive offerings.
- Setting up contracts with businesses for their employee travel needs, managing the hotel and entering employee work hours into the adp payroll system.
- Working directly with customers to explain and coordinate treatment and payment plans and anticipated health insurance coverage.
- Verifying codes and create codes for the classes for registration and billing purposes.
- Responsible for all aspects of the front office including programming coding programs, customer service, and keeping tracks of employees' records.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
Sr. Front Office Manager Resume
Summary : A seasoned professional with 11+ years of management experience as a Front Office Manager in Hospitality, Human Resource, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Revenue Management Extensive experience in providing internal employee development, team effectiveness and leadership development consulting to all levels of an organization.
Skills : Kronos, Scheduling, Guest Services, Front Office Management, Inventory Ordering, Accounts Receivable, Sales, Hiring, Coaching, and Transportation.
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the product and service presented to guests.
- Able to make changes that respond to the marketplace and to guest needs, both present and anticipated.
- Responsible for direct management of front desk, guest service and valet operations of an upscale downtown hotel to ensure efficient, cost-effective, quality customer service is provided to all hotel guests.
- Coordinating activities with other hotel departments in order to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and management of front desk, guest service and valet departments.
- Responsibility for all risk management policies, procedures, goals, and objectives to include guest/employee safety and health, protection of all hotel and guest property, and all relevant legislated requirements.
- Managing time allocation for broker/owner and property managers by coordinating meetings, appointments, and events.
- High-profile position supporting the broker/owner, property managers and real estate agents for fast-paced multifaceted real estate office.
- Responsibilities included answering multi-line phones for all patient scheduling.
- Verifying codes and create codes for the classes for registration and billing purposes.
Front Office Manager Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Front Office Manager. I am interested in a position where I can work with others and feel good about the work that I am doing.
Skills : Bilingual - Fluent In Spanish, Microsoft Office, Type 70 WPM, Social Media Management, Quickbooks, Android System, Apple System, and Frazer.
- Worked with the local union on any issues that arose reworked new-hire orientation program to include HR information and company resources.
- Check and maintain all new real estate or rental leads from the company website.
- Reports and executive documents that have to be done daily, weekly and monthly for the board of realtors.
- Input & update all new, under contract, withdrawn, expired and closed real estate transactions on numerous websites.
- Responsible for documenting rent payments, application fees, and all monies are taken in from tenants or potential tenants.
- Directs and coordinates the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures proper completion of all front office duties.
- Reviewed daily front office work and activity reports generated by night audit.
- Ensured that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees.
- Operated all aspects of a front office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation, and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
Front Office Manager/Revenue Manager Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Front Office Manager is looking to secure a responsible career opportunity, where I can fully utilize my training, human resource, and management skills while making a significant contribution to the success of my employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Opera, Citrix, Telephone, Drawing, Painting, Organizational, and Supervising, Conflict Resolution.
- Maintained all client files as well as imported all clinical information into the electronic medical records database.
- Responsible for creating schedules for the providers and making ongoing changes as needed.
- Compiled all insurance billing documentation which was then transferred daily to the billing office.
- Instrumental in the success of increased revenue for our location resulting in being rated the second highest in receivables of the six locations during my employment period.
- Promoted to fulfill a broad range of HR functions, including recruiting and training employees, administering benefits, overseeing disciplinary action and managing hr records.
- Maintain daily sales summaries and weekly reports utilizing word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Reviewed front office log book and guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Analyzed rate variance, monitored credit report and maintained close observation of daily house count.
- Verified that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Maintained working relationships and communication with all departments, as well as outside partners like the forest rangers, native tribes, and law departments.
Asst. Front Office Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and accomplished Front Office Manager with over 4 years of experience looking to leverage extensive background in quality guest services, departmental organization, and great communication into a new role.
Skills : Customer Service Experience, Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance, Banking, Hospitality, Scheduling, and Answering Phones.
- Tasked with identifying, interviewing and hiring of all front of house staff for the new restaurant opening.
- Have maintained an overall low turnover rate within the department through consistent coaching and development of the team.
- Managed every aspect of foh operations overseeing a staff of 40+ employees inclusive front desk, bell staff, shuttle drivers, bartenders, servers, housekeepers, etc.
- Scheduled staff appropriately to business volume to provide maximum quality services at minimum expense.
- Inform all front office staff of daily activities, group, and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests.
- Act as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
- Count all employee daily cash drops and depositing money into the company bank account.
- Return after hours off the clock to assure hotel is in good condition.
- Exceptional ability to maintain a positive attitude, handle conflict and confrontation.
- Enviable ability to multi-task, remain calm and professional under stress.