Junior Business Analyst Resume
Headline : A hard working and result driven young lady, with the desire to learn more about any field in IT. Have the ability to work under pressure and work extended hours if necessary. Have the expertise of working with the public, which has taught me patience, friendship and open- minded with problem solving strategies.
Skills : Business Analysis Bilingual fluent in French Business Process Improvement/Mapping Data Migration MS Access, Excel, SQL, and Visio.
- Worked on an application to improve the medical billing and claims processing.
- Provided a web-based practice management system of the medical practice workflow from patient registration to reimbursement.
- Worked on their web based intranet site, which has information about the organization and is a one-stop shop for doctors needs.
- Worked closely with stakeholders to gather right requirements and ensure that the project scope is as accurate as possible.
- Worked closely with development team to develop use cases and detailed design documents.
- Analyzed current Business Processes by gathering requirements, comparing requirements to commercial off-the-shelf applications, and then selected an application that fits the required business needs.
- Interpreted, evaluated, translated, analyzed and interrelated researched data and developed integrated business analysis.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Business Analyst III Resume
Headline : Goal oriented Business Analyst with over seven years of experience in Business Analysis, File Processing, File Reject Management, Business Process Documentation, System Testing, Requirement Gathering and Data Analysis. Strengths include being proactive, detail-oriented, dependable, and quick learner.
Skills : Network Administration, Network Analysis, Database.
- Participated in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintain .
- Identified relevant stakeholders and their area and level of influence in each SDLC.
- Gathered requirements via documentation, workshops, scrum meetings to translate into functional specifications utilizing MS Access, Project, and Visio.
- Worked as a project lead for finance department.
- Used automated systems for data input and to obtain reports.
- Analyzed and collected business requirements, identified system interfaces and created the requirements specification document.
- Performed Requirement Analysis to Develop Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
MBA In Project Management
Junior Business Analyst II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst/System Analyst/Data Analyst in Banking, Mortgage, Investment, Fixed Income, and Insurance industries. Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, SQL.
- Executed test scripts and created process flows based on supply chain business processes.
- Wrote User Stories to capture all business requirements.
- Elaborated on User Stories by identifying certain features such as Acceptance Criteria, Priority, Story Points, Build etc.
- Worked along with the Data Analysts for data requirements gathering, data analysis, and verification of data mapping requirements.
- Conducted gap analyses to derive requirements for existing system enhancements.
- Gathered Requirements from Users, Technical Team and Sales Executives/Stakeholders.
- Researched the various steps in the lifecycle and then constructed the system in such a way that it could be easily identified and monitored.
B.A. In Economics
Junior Business Analyst I Resume
Objective : Junior Business Analyst in Acxiom Corporation. Associate Solutions Developer in Acxiom Corporation. Masters Research in Knowledge discovery in Databases and Data Mining for TINITUS Web Development Intern in The Arc of Mecklenburg County . Web Development Intern in KRISHCRICKET.
Skills : web design, seo, e-marketing, business analysis, erp systems, html, css, sql.
- Analyzed system requirements, developed detailed test plan & test cases for testing the functionality and security testing.
- Developed business requirement documents and functional specifications.
- Integrated technical data with proprietary software programs, conducted quality control of other business analysts, produced company documentation of .
- Performed testing for web-based insurance programs, developed test cases per requirements, and tracked and reported system errors Collaborated with .
- Served as the junior business analyst with design, analysis, maintenance, documentation and testing of the web based application.
- Assisted in maintaining program libraries, user manuals, and technical documentation.
- Developed business requirement document using various sources of information and getting required approval from the senior members of the team.
Master Of Science
Asst. Junior Business Analyst Resume
Objective : Having 9 plus years of Industry experience as a Business/Data Analyst with solid understanding of Business Requirements Gathering, Evaluating Data Sources, Translating Requirements into Specifications, Application Design. Design and review of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD).
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Forklift Certified.
- Developed requirements traceability matrix.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing on the application.
- Prepared Test analysis reports and participated in .
- Participated in project planning, scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Assisted in assessment and documentation of business partners' needs.
- Assisted in design and documentation of solutions Partnering with business areas.
- Assisted Senior Business Analyst in designing, programming, testing and implementing the Execution Plan.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Junior Business Analyst Resume
Objective : A well qualified Business/System Analyst with over 9+ years of diverse experience in Banking & Finance, Travel, Health Care, Hotel as ecommerce Industries. Have worked on different technologies including Client/Server and Web application.
Skills : MS Office, Symbility, Enservio, Excel, Claims Processing, Customer Service.
- Performed Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) and measured results under the guidance of Supervisors.
- Assisted in capturing, analyzing and documenting business and end user requirements for the Web Portal and Dashboard.
- Collected the useful requirements to design the Web portal and the Dashboard.
- Gathered, analyzed and documented current practices, work flows and business needs to identify efficiencies, alternatives and gaps with respect to the Dashboard.
- Assised with Data Analysis in the Global Client Solutions Department Documented the whole Dashboard & MDQ process right from collecting requirements till production for further research.
- Designed the ERD for the Client's central database and the Web portal.
- Developed the Use cases, Data flow diagrams, Process flow diagrams and workflow diagrams to assist the developers.
Master's In MBA Management
Junior Business Analyst/Consultant Resume
Objective : Business Systems Analyst with 5+ years of experience in eliciting, gathering and documenting requirements and effective facilitator between business systems, stakeholders and information technology. Possess extensive experiences in gathering Business Requirements, analyzing and optimizing the processes and converting user requirements into Business Requirements throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Skills : Guidewire, Business Analysis, Sdlc, Claims Processing, Insurance.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Prioritized outstanding defects and system problems.
- Created, administer and performed the training sessions via WebEx for the existing and new users of the Dashboard.
- Managed the output requirement project for various Life insurance products.
- Played key role in System Development Life Cycle Process consisting of: Design and Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, Systems Requirements, Test Criteria, and Implementation.
- Conducted JAD sessions for communicating with Stakeholders and Project directors.
- Involved in generating Test cases for property and casualty Insurances for Different Levels of Business.
Masters In Business
Junior Business Analyst/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP) and Agile methodologies. Result oriented Joint Application Development (JAD) facilitator and meetings coordinator with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Extensive experience in creating and documenting Business Requirements, Functional and Non Functional Requirements and System Functional Specifications including Use Cases.
Skills : Sql Server, Crystal Reports, Data Analysis, CRM.
- Configured and customized each version of the product according to the wants and needs of each client.
- Documented all meeting minutes related to the New Provider Enrollment Phase of the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) Project between the .
- Actively interacted within the Salesforce application Perform Quality Assurance Testing on project files Support documentation updates for CMS file .
- Had to complete the business requirements by gathering the necessary information from clients investigated the (INGENIUM) system to find solutions.
- Applications tested were integrated to mainframe Vantage system which included business applications for new sales, policies, quotes, and web based applications.
- Correspondence included solicitation letters, financial transaction confirmations, and quarterly and annual policy statements.
- Used Unified Modeling Language (UML) for process modeling and use cases.
BBA In Finance
Junior Business Analyst/Executive Resume
Objective : Overall 8 years working experience and almost 3 and a half years working as a BA with successful and progressive experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). An articulate, results-centric, passionate and dynamic professional with successful background in Business Analysis, Business Modeling, Requirement Gathering, Technical Documentation; as well as exceptionally strong verbal and written communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving and time management skills.
Skills : Languages: SQL, Business Applications: MS Office.
- Involved in detailing project mission, data process flow diagrams and timelines using MS Project.
- Defined business use cases and activity diagrams to represent different workflows and associations.
- Implemented a website system that makes multi-tasking a reality and allows customers to earn points instead of miles.
- Used Rational Unified Process (RUP) to analyze and develop solutions by making use of structured system analysis methodologies.
- Communicated Project Requirements, Business Issues, Solutions and made recommendations.
- Performed feasibility, adaptability study and risk analysis to identify the business critical areas from the user perspective.
- Gathered requirements by interacting with the stakeholders by interviewing them, by preparing questionnaires and getting feedback.
Junior Business Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position where can maximize analytical skills, research and writing abilities, organizational and interpersonal skills to make a positive contribution to an organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project,.
- Worked on the Process Modeling and Design Center (PMDC) contract with the Veteran Affairs (VA) performing Business Process Engineering for areas of need within the VA.
- Served as Session/Project Manager for individual PMDC sessions.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the project, gathering business requirements, doing gap analysis and documenting them textually or within models.
- Involved in creating functional specification documents for the design, development and implementation of the project.
- Analyzed and documented Business requirements and detail design of the software for full understanding of the business.
- Involved in gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical solutions while working closely with SME's, Business Users and developers.
- Evaluated and resolved workflow bottlenecks resulting in an estimated 15% reduction in cycle time.
Bachelor's In Political Science