Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : Seasoned analyst with expertise in business and financial analysis, project management, capital and operating leases, asset recovery, investment, and ad hoc analysis in the financial services industry. Accurate and highly ethical in all work-related projects, contributing immediately to corporate financial goals and objectives.
Skills : Business and Financial Analysis, Project Management, Process Improvement, Business Performance, Financial Reporting, Strategic Planning, Cost Reduction, Cost Analysis, P&L Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Change Management, Customer Service Oriented.
- Conducted analysis of business processes and made recommendations for improvements based on findings.
- Manipulated data using pivot tables, pivot charts, and macros.
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
- Identified process boundaries and determined opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Review and define the scope and goals of new projects.
- Work closely with programmers, legal, and compliance departments to identify improvements and implemented new and improved processes.
- Boosted department efficiency by streamlining processes.
Senior Analyst - Project Manager Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience in analyzing financial data, anti-money laundering (AML), fraud detection, and information to build financial/other investigations. Knowledge and experience in the intelligence community.
Skills : Financial Statements, Investigations, Data Mining, classification, Auditing, Operations Management, AML, BSA, KYC, Fraud.
- Contributed to Ginnie Mae system requirements analysis project.
- Assigned to United States Senate implementation of Federal Accounting Management Information System (FAMIS) project.
- Drafted and published meeting minutes from meetings with government officials and company management.
- Conducted software testing for new releases of the financial system upgrades based on functional requirements and design in various test environments.
- Conducted software testing for the Senate Disbursing Offices software Communicated cross-functionally with technical leads to determine business needs and functionalities for upgrades.
- Key Contributions: Evaluated and analyzed functional requirements for new financial system.
- Cultivated positive client experiences by documenting changes in functionality, and preparing functional requirements for reports; enabled client to produce reports in Crystal format for financial statements.
- Led installations of upgrading software application on client staff desktops; managed help desk and assisted with providing resolutions to issues.
BS In Accounting
Applications/Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : Serve effectively as an I.T. network administrator to both troubleshoot and promptly resolve company and customer issues, constantly enhancing and expanding skills to better serve my employer in both Networking and Server Administration.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office, Documentation, Technical Support, SQL, Desktop Support, Customer Service.
- Coordinated planning and forecasting process for multiple bank products, including personal loans and ready credit.
- Coordinated retail revenue planning process for Consumer Citibank.
- Participated in planning and budgeting process for different bank departments and bank branches.
- Prepared and reported month-end financial results; investigated and analyzed plan-to-actual variances.
- Supported launch of new products; modified and updated financial models for various financial products, including personal loans and credit products.
- Reviewed trends of key business drivers; analyzed product performance; wrote month-end executive summaries and recommendations.
- Represented the Finance Department in a regional expansion project.
Master of Science
Junior/Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : A position in a technically challenging environment where skills in leadership, problem solving, and analysis will contribute to successful development and sustainment of products, programs, and services. Masters and Bachelors Degrees in Aeronautical Engineering Seventeen years' engineering experience within the Army Acquisition System, including positions in requirements development, system safety engineering, design, test planning and execution, and systems engineering.
Skills : Microsoft, Financial Analysis.
- Served as Team Lead for the New Development Section Screen platform offerings using quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Develop investment-related support materials for the distribution group.
- Research investment databases and applications to keep the group's screening and evaluation tools above industry averages.
- Create quarterly comparisons and update competitive positioning matrix.
- Assisted SVP with training of personnel through both structured and informal meetings/classes.
- Assist SVP with creating guidelines and screens for 401(k) alliances programs.
- Operate as a liaison to third party retirement organizations' internal help Desks.
- Participation in presentations for third party firms and Financial Advisors.
Master's In Statistics
Senior Analyst Accounts Receivable Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional combines entrepreneurial and Fortune 500 experience in financial analysis and operation metrics to improve results.
Skills : Windows XP/Windows 7, Linux, Macintosh 10.4 and newer,.
- Responsible for development of monthly metric scorecard to measure and align recruiting performance to ensure consistency with corporate strategy.
- Researched industry benchmarks to provide objective basis of comparison.
- Initiated enterprise-wide reporting on recruiting's use of search firms, including vendor usage based on expense, type of position filled, and hiring manager.
- Preferred vendor list developed based on qualitative statistics of report including annual performance evaluation and termination ratio.
- Developed metrics to determine enterprise risk due to open positions and turnover.
- Researched detail of monthly executive terminations to determine risk impact.
- Recruited by Express Scripts and relocated to St.
Supply Chain Management
Innovations Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain, a challenging position in an IT environment where my resourceful experience and academic skills will add value to organizational operations. Ability Summary I have several years IT experience, in the windows desktop networked environment. Both on the tier II and I level, Properly escalated issues to correct resolver group. Skills include, VPN. Performed administration on RSA accounts, PIN resets etc.
Skills : SSRS, SSIS, Tableau, POWER BI, WEB i, Crystal, Dashboards.
- Performed account administration to create and monitor shared area access along with status of server space and availability.
- Utilized Remedy on a daily basis to provide problem resolution support to multiple levels of the company.
- Interfaced and communicated with peers and senior level management to resolve issues.
- Accessed Lotus Notes daily to process account request forms from clients and create accounts.
- Administered GRAS, VPN, and AT&T Dialer accounts for remote access connectivity for company employees.
- Audited monthly metrics to ensure service level agreements were met.
- Analyzed data from various systems for validation and SOX auditing.
- Monitored shared email mailbox for client questions, concerns, and expedite requests.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Analyst II Resume
Objective : Over ten (10) years of experience in SAP business environment in the areas of MM-IM. Involved in two full life-cycle implementations and eight partial life-cycle implementations. Primary focus of experience is in MM configuration, (including purchasing - P2P, logistics invoice verification (LIV), inter- and intra-company processes, third-party drop-ship), IM configuration, master data (material, vendor, and purchasing info records), testing and data migration.
Skills : Clustering Analysis, Segmentation, Time Series, Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, Survival Analysis, Linear Programming And Optimization.
- Provided comprehensive strategic analysis on market trends, competition, and business forecasts.
- Presented performance models to influence corporate strategy development.
- Identified new growth and investment areas with potential to grow margins by 5% for a mature $1B business unit.
- Collaborated with sales and marketing leadership to anticipate and appraise upcoming trends and investment opportunities to develop competitive strategies for a 3 - 5 year horizon.
- Developed an optimization model with senior management to evaluate brick and mortar presence in both existing and new markets, potentially increasing operating margins by 3%.
- Established a repeatable process framework for launching new services to eliminate redundancies and produce standardized metrics to reduce time-to-market by between one and six months.
- Created financial and market models to ensure comprehensive analysis of opportunities, exceeding a revenue potential of $500M over five years.
Senior Analyst III Resume
Headline : Created databases and chart objects including tables, records and associated impediments, related diverse applications to the database and created limits, set away methodologies and triggers. Outlined SSIS Packages to trade data from level records to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Skills : Comparative Analysis, Financial Analysis And Dashboards, Analysis To Identify Problems And Recommend Solutions.
- Capture and increase documented savings through comparative analyses using hospital-provided line item spend detail.
- Conduct complex analyses and research, interpret trends, and design and create visuals and reports to support findings and develop recommendations.
- Develop and automate queries, databases and reports to support business unit.
- Collaborate with internal business units and alliance field teams to improve brand awareness and satisfaction.
- Support, educate and train internal staff, members and field teams on reports and resources.
- Serve as a resource to others regarding functional knowledge and expertise.
- Consistently provide analytical support and recommendations to other business units across the company.
MBA In Management
Senior Analyst I Resume
Objective : Innovative leader and enthusiastic team player who is used to working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Seasoned litigator with expertise in handling a variety of complex commercial litigation, contractual claims, environmental law and remediation cases, health insurance, and employee litigation matters. Skilled negotiator and mediator, focused on interest-based, consensus building. Effective manager of cross-functional teams and facilitator of multi-stakeholder meetings to build consensus and collaboration.
Skills : Lease Research, Lease Review & Administration, Legal.
- Supervise five staff members and mentor new project management leads in efforts to develop sustainability plans.
- Enhance client sustainability efforts (e.g., water conservation, energy efficiency, waste reduction, landscape conservation efforts/ecosystem services preservation, hazardous waste and pollution reduction).
- Manage geographically dispersed teams of technical staff and consultants (e.g., scientists, planners, GIS specialists and military operations subject matter experts) to prepare detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Advised clients on relevant federal and state law and regulations, and county and local codes, ordinances, and regulations in order to recommend viable land use strategies and natural resources management approaches.
- Advised clients on climate change legislation and polices.
- Led team of 11 to enhance company internal sustainability efforts.
- Develop sustainability workshops and educational programs on goal setting, plan implementation, performance evaluation, and stakeholder development.
- Develop and implement corporate, college, and university environmental and sustainability programs.
Business Project Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : 5+ year professional with experience in budget management. Passionate about healthcare and process improvement. Interested in deepening my knowledge within finance, and business intelligence with analytics while broadening my general business skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teamwork, Process Improvement, Analytics, SQL, Python, R, Data Analysis, Financial Analysis, Performance Management, Client Relationship Management, Presentation Skills, Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Budgeting, Business Development, Business Analysis, Business Management.
- Responsible for decision support of Cerner Technology Services business owners; including budgeting, forecasting and analysis, development of financial reporting and capital plan support.
- Coordinate with team members and other organizations to collect, understand and validate monthly capital projections and identify variances.
- Support the Capital Plan Program Manager in the development of the Annual Capital Plan.
- Coordinate multiple inputs and prioritize and organize into a presentable and organized system.
- Draw relevant conclusions and make recommendations.
- Implement process change and process improvements that are sustainable and repeatable.
- Analyze data, think critically, quantitatively and qualitatively and create reports/metrics.
- Present to organizations/executives and sell the findings.
MBA In Healthcare
Senior Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position, utilizing abilities developed through my experience, with the opportunity for professional growth.
Skills : Organizational Development Process Management, Organizational.
- Defined, developed and provided information and analysis to drive the decision-making process and support business operations for internal and external customers.
- Gathered initial data in support of research on various projects and generated reports for internal programs.
- Ensured data quality, programs, and retrieved & generated standard and adhoc reports.
- Tracked initial requests and maintained status reports.
- Supported projects by gathering and reviewing initial data.
- Assisted with the analysis of data and communicated findings.
- Ensured data quality and consistency and conducted data audits.
- Identified and addressed data quality issues.
Master of Science