Administrative Student Assistant Resume
Objective : Multi-talented professional dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems. To obtain a challenging position that will allow me to utilize my skills and experiences to make a difference. To find employment and experience skills and interaction with other team members. To obtain a position where I can provide my achievement, knowledge, leadership abilities, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, 70 WPM Typing, Keyboarding, Excel, PowerPoint, Public Speaking, Customer Services, Multi-Line Phone
- Creating and editing numerous amounts of documents inside of Microsoft Office suite and Acrobat Pro every day to ensure all the details are free from errors and completed.
- Effectively managing multiple training tasks and handle changing priorities on a daily basis.
- Providing excellent customer service on a daily basis through written and verbal communications.
- Communicating closely and effectively with supervisors and team members to ensure goals are met.
- Hosting new employee orientations and team development day for the new hire class.
- Ensuring rooms are properly maintained and arranged by sending requests to facilities.
- Observing and protecting the confidentiality of personal materials and matters.
- Prioritizing multiple work assignments effectively to ensure meeting stringent time constraints.
Bachelor Of Science
Work Study - Student Assistant Resume
Objective : A motivated recent graduate with a Work Study - Student Assistant and sound background in technology practices designing equipment using AutoCAD and engineering drawings, knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 as well as, strong team collaboration skills learned from working with team members to achieve engineering goals. Seeking to obtain a full-time opportunity in a technically challenging role with a thriving and growing company to put forth the education and experience gained.
Skills : Communication, Great Organization, Responsible And Great Time Management, Fast Learner And Great With Tough Tasks
- Maintained contact with and acted as a liaison between student personnel officer and local law enforcement agencies, courts, attorneys and center staff as needed
- Scheduled center review board hearings and prepare files for the necessary documentation.
- Assisted in the orientation of students on the behavioral management system, disciplinary procedures, and incentive awards.
- Supported CDSS by implementing and participating in activities and programs as described in the center’s CDSS plan or as assigned.
- Maintained a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provided positive, quality customer services to students, staff and other center customers.
- Participated in student employability programs and activities.
- Helped in problem-solving, this included situations in which students have missing or unavailable materials to complete their application.
Student Assistant/Research Assistant Resume
Objective : Driven and detail oriented Student Assistant/ Research Assistant searching for new opportunities that allow for expansions in skill abilities. Eager to please both customers and co-workers through high energy and professional interactions. Specialized in communication, multitasking, and organization. To obtain a position that will utilize strong organizational skills, education, and ability to work well with others.
Skills : Keyboarding, Excel, PowerPoint, Public Speaking, Customer Services, Multi Line Phone Services
- Assisted with fingerprint scheduling/process. Screened visitors with clearances that are attending meetings for proper credentials.
- Helped to verify personal credentials/identification and information from the visitors and their security office
- Provided security oversight at classified meetings, seminars, and conferences
- Responsible for the delivery of classified and unclassified mail to our Cobb County Facility
- Updated various databases with security updates and modifications.
- Greeted customers and directing them to the appropriate security personnel.
- Filed/Scanned personnel folders, paperwork, and contracts into digital format.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies and staff mail
- Responsible for answering phone calls, taking messages, and redirecting calls as necessary
- Assisted with the annual security inspection and self-inspection.
Bachelor Of Science
Personnel Student Assistant Resume
Objective : Personnel Student Assistant with professional experience in customer relationship management and services, team management, sales, and recruitment. Strong leadership, event planning, and team working skills as exemplified by job experience. To obtain a challenging and rewarding position that allows me to demonstrate my skills and achieve overall satisfaction. An overall team player and want to move forward and progress with a company, while helping those around me meet their goals, as well as my own.
Skills : Staff Supervision, Problem Solving, Organization, Communication, Customer Service, Positive Motivator, Team Player, Good Speaker, Microsoft Suite Adobe
- Organized office operations and procedures for the efficient flow of work within the student personnel office.
- Provided clerical support and data input for student personnel officer, including the maintenance of the incentive system awards data and discipline logs using CIS and center systems as required.
- Operated a computer, E‑mail, and other office equipment as necessary.
- Maintained calendar and schedule appointments for students, exercising judgment on priorities.
- Maintained files on department records, cards, forms, and correspondence sent, received and/or requiring further action, assured necessary confidentiality of information.
- Provided assistance to students in regard to legal matters.
- Provided administrative support to dorm and education peer intervention system.
- Maintained contact with and act as a liaison between student personnel officer and local law enforcement agencies, courts, attorneys and center staff as needed.
High School Diploma
Office Assistant/Student Assistant Resume
Headline : Office Assistant/Student Assistant with training in public and motivational speaking. Spent many years in the educational field working with both students and staff. My objective is to attain an entry-level position in a science/technology-associated organization in which I can apply, diversify, and, ultimately, increase my level of understanding of the information acquired throughout my educational career, and my overall scientific/technical skill-set, while simultaneously both positively contributing to the organization and advancing my career.
Skills : Dependable, Trustworthy, Able To Work Independently, Flexible Excellent Communication Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, Mac Software
- Communicating regularly with central offices, residence center professional staff and the Office of Institutional Equity.
- Gathering information and prepares a variety of routine and non-routine reports and correspondence, memorandum, hearing notices, letters to parents, etc., and proofreading reports, correspondence, and publications for grammar and spelling.
- Assisting in creating publications and presentations.
- Creating and maintaining a variety of departmental files including student conduct files both in paper and electronic format.
- Reviewing and uploading student conduct notifications and decision letters into the student judicial system and compiling hearing documents.
- Maintaining electronic calendars for administrative staff, arranging appointments, scheduling meeting space, etc. and screening and directing callers and visitors cordially and effectively.
- Coordinating logistical arrangements for weekly staff meetings, conferences, travel, and training workshops.
- Making arrangements for meeting space and technical support.
Bachelor Of Science
Help Desk/Student Assistant Resume
Objective : Exudes passion and excitement to apply knowledge from Psychology Major to a new and challenging field. To obtain a position in the field of communications and/or management that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills, and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement. To better discuss how my past work experience and education can add value to your organization.
Skills : Fast Learner, Highly Dependable, Creative And Innovative, Strong Organized Planner, Experienced With Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Access, Strong Verbal And Written Communication, Proficient In Windows And Mac OS
- Conceptualized events to draw in student awareness of campus safety.
- Utilized Microsoft Access to organize over 5,000 campus bicycle registrations and to reduce bicycle thefts.
- Designed and wrote brochure using Microsoft Publisher for a new campus anti-theft procedure.
- Delegated and organized jobs for student volunteers to assist them in their completion of mandatory community service hours.
- Managed Facebook and Twitter sites for the university of Miami police department.
- Provided clerical and office support to the students, ASI, and the university.
- Assisted in facility services, student wellbeing and all programs within the building were completed and followed university policy.
- Aided in managing student discount program within the campus and with outside vendors.
- Responsible for advertising program via media platforms and in house marketing flyers.
Bachelor Of Arts
Work Study - Student Assistant Resume
Objective : Looking for an administrative assistant ship position, one which will make the best use of my existing interpersonal skills, experience in IT work and also further my development. To obtain a job in communications, public relations, or marketing that will utilize and fulfill my creative energy, education and sports media experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word Processing, Time Management, Accounting, And Bookkeeping, Effective Written Communication, Effective Verbal And Listening Communication
- Responsible for assisting staff and faculty members with their health benefits and retirement plans.
- Made awareness of the work/life balance to the staff members by providing information about the wellness program at CMU.
- Assisted in planning the staff excellence awards and human resources leadership training sessions.
- Responsible for communication and communicating and inviting speaker guests for all the health and wellness events.
- Duties included answering incoming calls and transfer as required attending to clients emailing clients manage the front desk process retired professors health insurance payments assist with health benefits open enrollment.
- Received visitors to the office, obtained name, the purpose of visit, and contacted appropriate staff.
- Assisted staff in placing and receiving telephone calls at the main switchboard station.
- Maintained filing systems, which include making new file folders and then filing documents into the correct folder.
Bachelors of Science
Student Assistant II Resume
Headline : Student Assistant/Office Assistant seeking an administrative position in order to use current knowledge, organizational abilities, and community experience, while gaining valuable and relevant skills. To provide excellent customer service and technical skills to an organization whose mission develops positive growth strategies for long term success.
Skills : Staff Support, Communications, Professionalism, Courtesy, Problem Solving, Computer Applications
- Improved efficiency of department needs and pursued appropriate resources to alleviate issues throughout undergraduate studies.
- Received and directed visitor inquiries proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Maintained, operated, and cleaned various office machines and their areas assisted and maintained good productive contact with all professors, staff, and students.
- Supported company employees with administrative issues on a regular basis.
- Maintained and operated various office machines including mailroom duties.
- Assisted students with any general questions and refer them to department staff if needed.
- Filed, replaced, and maintained an accurate database for students and their files.
- Reported any needed supplies to admin support assistant and take inventory of supplies in office and in the supply closet.
Master Of Arts
Lead Student Assistant Resume
Summary : Lead Student Assistant prospect with leadership, technology, and business skills seeking an opportunity in business analysis and technology. To join an establishment where I can apply my multitasking ability, time management skills, and outstanding customer service skills.
Skills : Communications, Customer Service, Powerpoint, Research, Filing, Organizational, Maintenance, Excel, Word, Fax, Printers
- Assisted with entering and processing reservation requests for the Center venues and services in person, over the phone, online, and via email; and process payments for these as needed.
- Provided customers with overall guidance on reservations, policies, procedures, and directions.
- Provided guidance for guests who are looking for a specific event/function throughout FIU’s multiple campuses.
- Assisted with general office tasks, acceptance of deliveries, distributing mail, placing supply orders.
- Served as an event monitor including greeting customer ensured layout follows protocol and communicate with staff to guarantee the successful delivery of all services to the assigned event.
- Maintained and upkeep the appearance of the Event Planning Office.
- Entered information in the office database while maintaining confidentiality.
- Continuously improved customer service through multiple communication strategies.
Bachelors of Science
Student Assistant Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused Student Assistant/Computer Support who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks in a timely manner. Specializes in customer service and anything that requires to work as a Team or hands on. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with senior management, customers, and employees. Ability to prepare complex written reports and other documents. Ability to comprehend complex verbal and written instructions.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Project Coordination, Project Development, Oracle, Organizational Development, Public Speaking, Public Relations
- Staffing the service desk, including validating and updating patron records, issuing library cards, answering and directing phone calls, and assisting patrons with walk-in questions.
- Processing document delivery requests, including scanning documents and delivering them electronically.
- Verifying citations, downloading and delivering electronic documents.
- Assisting patrons with requesting material and using library resources.
- Retrieving and copying/scanning library material.
- Shelving, shelf reading, and assisting in stacks maintenance, including shifting and moving of material.
- Assisting with opening and closing of the library, including retrieving material from book drops around campus, shutting down computer systems, and replenishing supplies.
- Assisting with cleaning and tidying library computers, study rooms, and study tables.
Masters of Science