Case Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 10+ years accounting experience, proven leadership skills, proficient in Microsoft Office and eye for details Oversee petty cash disbursements, deposits and perform bookkeeping duties using Excel spreadsheets, and served on various committees.
Skills : Management, Social Work.
- Performed eligibility and psycho-social intake assessment interviews over the phone and in person for individuals seeking substance abuse treatment services.
- Performed intake assessments using a standardized interview structure to collect and extract personal information and to determine appropriateness of admission to the facility for substance abuse treatment.
- Information such as mental health disorders, drug of choice, frequency of use, duration of use, social or legal issues, their perception of use versus family or friends, and willingness to follow through with treatment was compiled.
- Evaluated information obtained through routine screenings, applied the appropriate DSM-IV diagnosis, and initiated treatment planning upon admission.
- Provided substance abuse treatment orientation to all clients entering residential drug abuse treatment.
- Relayed an overview of all facility rules and expectations and consequences of failures to comply.
- Worked directly with the program coordinator to implement substance abuse treatment therapy and maintained all clinical information obtained through the execution of treatment planning, individual, and group counseling.
- Attended weekly supervision sessions to discuss workloads, advised on the scheduling and outcome of support groups, training opportunities, and exchange information for the drug abuse treatment participants.
Case Coordinator/Case Manager Resume
Objective : Proven leadership ability to handle high-pressure situations successfully. Responsible, team-oriented, self-starter with strong communication skills and an eye for detail.
Skills : Experience in electronic charting, Helped with making schedule, case management.
- Determine FMLA eligibility status by reviewing submitted documentation Provide recommendations as to treatment protocol and whether it is appropriate for the respective diagnosis.
- Manage the consultative process with health care professionals, rehab specialists (i.e.
- Provide information to key department personnel regarding status of injuries and work restrictions Ensure complex and long term claims are handled in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Maintain claims database to assist in loss trending and other data analysis Utilize various computer software packages to compose documents, reports, spreadsheets, or presentations involved in the database management process.
- Develop, recommend, and implement new policies, and/or strategic objectives.
- Formulate, develop, and coordinate safety and loss control functions for all departments.
- Participate in committees related to risk management, safety, claims review, accident review, quality improvement, and internal cross-functional teams/committees and identify preventative steps to reduce risk.
Certified Claims Professional
Case Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Seasoned professional with over sixteen years of experience working in public health agencies, community health centers, non-profit organizations, medical device industry and sales. Expertise in the areas of supervision, problem solving, talent management, decision making, administration, workplace safety, and as a training instructor.
Skills : Substance use counselor.
- Secretarial duties, such as answering phones, taking messages, organizing the calendar, updating excel spreadsheets daily to current status of all of the cases.
- Provide solutions to clients for their settlement and financial needs.
- Obtaining necessary information for new cases and setting up their case file.
- Preparing court documents for the hearings, and also being flexible in my schedule to attend the hearings in order to answer any questions that arise about the annuity.
- Meeting deadlines by locking in quotes when a rate change occurs Submit Premium checks to the life companies following their policy.
- Send out all documents once fully executed to the life companies in order to receive contracts Review contracts and once fully reviewed send them out to the attorneys and or annuitants.
- Knowledge to look for specific details needed in documents, contracts, applications, etc.
- Able to assist in quoting the benefits for the structured settlements Assisting annuitants that we have helped with their annuity questions before, during, or after their case has been settled.
Case Coordinator III Resume
Headline : To acquire a position that will effectively enhance my professional skills and abilities while simultaneously providing new challenges for professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Conducts forensic and specialized interviews with children who are victims of sexual, physical, emotional abuse and neglect.
- Conducts specialized interviews with non-offending parents to gather information regarding the allegations of abuse.
- Assist with medical evaluations conducted by Child Protection Team Physicians in assessing abuse allegations.
- Assists Child Protective Investigators and Law enforcement during their investigation and make recommendations to determine further treatment needs to Attend multidisciplinary staffing with community partners to assess the treatment needs of families served by CPT.
- Conducts Child Protection Team staffing on high-risk cases to assess imminent safety concerns.
- Provides depositions and court testimony regarding forensic interviews and/or specialized interviews.
- Assists with special events/fundraisers that enhance the operations of the Children's Advocacy Center.
Masters Of Social Work
Case Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Received management opportunity after two years of service with current employer. Experienced manager with over six years clerical background. Interested in persuing clerical postion or other office postions in a field that focuses on helping others.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Oracle EPMS, Smart View For Hyperion, HHA Exchange.
- Create patient Private Duty Nursing schedules base on authorization provided by Medicaid or Private Ins.
- Complete weekly Coordinator Reports and Open Shift Repots Obtain patient information from Intake as needed to provide appropriate service Assign nurses of paraprofessionals to new cases in accordance with services request, contracts and physicians order.
- Provide patients with all pertinent Agency information.
- Notifies the nurse's supervisor when a case will begin in order for a nurse to visit the patient.
- Arrange coverage for all schedule service hours/ case including emergencies, replacement and weekend case coverage for patients.
- Communicates any changes in service schedule or nurse/aide assignments to field staff and patient in a timely manner.
- Notifies nurse's supervisors of change in service, and hospitalization.
- Utilization of time and attendance system including verification of attendance and computerized scheduling.
Senior Case Coordinator Resume
Summary : Service and people oriented. Build confidence in others. Ready and able to take initiative. Effectively identify and resolve problems using available resources. Prioritize workload and multi-task; concerned about quality. Respect organizational structure. Add stability to an entire team.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Oracle EPMS, Smart view for Hyperion, HHA Exchange.
- Completed initial and periodic home visits and submitted reports to the referring agency in a timely manner.
- Developed service plans to insure that the needs of the families were met.
- Provided a minimum of quarterly visits to the clients to reevaluate and update the case situation and to document case progression.
- Supervised homemakers on an ongoing basis.
- Assigned homemakers based on the needs of the clients and strengths of available homemakers.
- Completed probationary and annual evaluations on assigned homemakers.
- Attended disciplinary meetings of homemakers and regularly scheduled program meetings.
B.A. In Psychology
Junior Case Coordinator Resume
Summary : To apply my knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills, expertise, and enhance my abilities in communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Ms Word, MS Office, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Outlook,.
- Complete and maintain accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, or other required information.
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Participate in case conferences or staff meetings.
- Coordinate counseling efforts with mental health professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers.
- Review and evaluate clients' progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals' mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
- Intervene as an advocate for clients or patients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Attend training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
Bachelor Of Science
Case Coordinator/Registered Nurse Resume
Objective : Dedicated mental health counselor with strong academic background and commitment to the field pursuing a career that provides services to ensure assistance of the mentally ill individuals in the community.
Skills : 10 Keys - caculator, 50 wpm - typing, filing, inventory/disbursement.
- Works with adult Schizophrenic, Schizoaffective and Bipolar population.
- Visit clients for scheduled weekly and monthly in-home meetings to provide supportive strength- based, solution-focused counseling to promote independent living.
- Assemble monthly client balance report to track outstanding balances and create individualized plan for each client's repayment.
- Assemble monthly client status report to address any client issues, symptoms or hospitalizations.
- Medication Management training with clients to ensure medication compliance.
- Contact client treatment teams to discuss client progress and symptoms.
- Write progress notes regarding client visits and client/treatment team phone calls and develop timely service plan reviews to establish goals and document progress for clients.
- Coordinate with Mobile Crisis Team to assess and assist clients displaying symptomatic behavior.
Masters Of Science
Patient Case Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience volunteering and working with at-risk populations Bi-lingual (French Creole), excellent oral and written communicator Proven leader skilled in public speaking, experienced in presentations, networking and event planning Strong ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsift Office, Microsift Office.
- Interviewed and determined the appropriateness of all potential clients.
- Wrote all Individual Service Plans detailing goals for treatment and criteria for discharge, as well as kept all service plans up to date for each client per Children and Youth regulations.
- Acted as liaison between Glade Run, Children and Youth Services, and all other parties participating in youth's treatment.
- Collaborated with staff to update service plans, determine treatment modalities, and track the progress of all clients.
- Wrote reports for dependency hearings and attended all court hearings to discuss clients' progress.
- Worked with Children and Youth Services to help find appropriate aftercare placement and link services for youth before discharge.
- Completed all intake and discharge paperwork.
- Maintained a caseload of fifteen to twenty clients.
Bachelor Of Arts
Case Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with 15 years experience in counseling and crisis intervention with at-risk youth. Offers a comprehensive background in social services, as an accomplished, dynamic and strategic professional. Armed with an outstanding work ethic and unsurpassed dedication; consistently produces remarkable results with court involved youth and adults. Commended as a resourceful, creative and enthusiastic leader with well-defined organizational skills and a problem solver.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Provided direct supervision to service staff, including interviews, hiring, addressing scheduling issues, HR- related concerns, and general management of cases.
- Coordinated and attended regulation meetings with clients to maintain quality control and ensure quality of services.
- Maintained organized and up-to-date client files and records to assure compliance with all state guidelines.
- Developed good working relationships with service staff, team members, clients and families.
- Maintained an open line of communication with staff and clients to make sure each party's needs and concerns were always addressed.
- Advocated on behalf of clients in relation to availability of services and programs.
- Evaluated each client at initiation of services to formulate the appropriate case plan and to ensure the best service staff was assigned to each case.
Case Coordinator/Clerk Resume
Summary : A highly organized manager and coach; able to quickly assess needs and provide tools to resolve difficulties, enhance learning, and improve performance. A dynamic team leader; able to bring energy, enthusiasm, and humor to motivate team members to achieve potential and meet objectives.
Skills : PC/Mac, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft.
- Keep records of assigned cases, and prepare required reports.
- Provide social workers with pertinent information gathered during applicant interviews.
- Investigate claimants for the possibility of fraud or abuse.
- Develop and review service plans in consultation with clients, and perform follow-ups assessing the quantity and quality of services provided.
- Provide homecare service to 60+ seniors Advocate for clients or patients to resolve crisis.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Supervise and direct 100+ field workers providing services to clients or patients.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients' medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
Case Coordinator Resume
Objective : Customer service professional offering over ten years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem solving skills. Dedication to achieving customer satisfaction and meeting or surpassing company expectations. Ability to focus on projects, develop strategies, multi-tasking, and constantly exceeds deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, customers and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
Skills : Case Management, Organized Advocator Problem Solver, Professional Compassionate Empathetic Culturally Competent Interpersonal Creative Work Well With Others Computer Competent Flexibility/Adaptability Trained In TF-CBT.
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Interview individuals or family members to compile information on social, educational, criminal, institutional, or drug history.
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Consult with supervisor concerning programs for individual families.
- Advise clients regarding food stamps, child care, food, money management, sanitation, or housekeeping.
- Visit individuals in homes or attend group meetings to provide information on agency services, requirements, or procedures.
- Assist in locating housing for displaced individuals.
- Care for children in client's home during client's appointments.