Case Worker Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a social worker utilizing my intake, case management and relationship building skills. Dedicated Case Worker specializing in case management, assessments, conflict resolution and exceptional communication. Compassionate Case Worker who actively listens and builds trust to help clients resolve personal issues and achieve life goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Organizational Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication.
- Responsible for performing community outreach activities in order to promote community awareness for seniors.
- Provided case management services, including outreach, resource referral and other community based services to adults and their families regarding community based services.
- Consulted with participants, families, and community contacts to effectively monitor participant's progress.
- Coordinated program activities, services and program implementation with private providers.
- Manage ongoing engagement, counseling, assessment and referral services to consumers in the community.
- Coach consumers with developing attainable goals in the areas of recovery, mental health management, housing, education and employment.
- Engage consumers by weekly face-to-face meetings.
- Educate consumers on medication management, mental health diagnoses and assist with behavioral management plans.
Case Worker III Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position in which my experience, education and skills will be an asset in a company for growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Effectively work, maintain and manage a variety of cases with current and accurate notes.
- Verify documents and coordinate health care coverage for patients, including eligibility of benefits.
- Professional interaction with attorneys, insurance adjusters, medical providers, court staff, recipients and family members.
- Perform basic and advanced levels of document review, legal research, and case management.
- Give special attention to the timely processing of events, various legal deadlines, and critical accounting/finance issues.
- Process Intake referral leads from attorneys, insurance adjusters, personal representatives, stakeholders and medical providers.
- Review and research leads regarding potential accident or trauma situations.
- Handle phone inquiries for both demand package issues and from beneficiaries promptly and with courtesy.
Virtual Case Worker Resume
Objective : Childrens Home of Jefferson County Assist adults within the community to access resources to encourage independence. Work with Department of Social Services and social security to establish benefits for adult clients. Coordinate medical and psychiatric appointments for adult clients. Early Intervention Service Coordinator  multi disciplinary evaluations of children birth to three to determine is developmental delays are present.
Skills : Social Services, Customer Service.
- Received extensive training for critical and non critical situations for approximately 45 days.
- Obligated to meet the need and rights of children and their families with the authority of the state.
- Was required to investigate physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional maltreatment, physical neglect and abandonment.
- Intervened with law enforcement such as reporting to the County Prosecutor.
- Reinforced legal mandates, Title 30 and Title 9.
- Required to get medical examination, treatment and mental health evaluations.
- Most importantly, was required to report the level of findings: substantiated, unsubstantiated or unfounded.
- Notified perpetrator and prosecutors office of findings.
Social Services Case Worker Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused person who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Flexible and hardworking and strong drive to succeed. I have a track record of successfully managing small projects or working as part of a project team on larger, more complex projects. I come to you with a Master's degree, five years' experience in administration and the ability to deliver quality projects on time and under budget.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Managed all project related Accounts including Account Receivables/Payables, Petty Cash Expenditure, Inventories, Budgeting etc within the project inside the department.
- Performed all the administrative and financial tasks such as raising requisition, preparation of vouchers, managing inventories, budgeting and bookkeeping.
- Prepared team members' payroll and assisted HR department in recruitment process and in the training of new staff and be available to travel to various regions when required.
- Provided logistic arrangements and security clearance for all the team members.
- Safeguarding of the sensitive data along with the hardcopy.
- Scheduling and Coordinating meetings, workshops and travel arrangements.
- Created proper filing and record keeping system for media monitoring system.
- Handled all the correspondence and supported the HRM whenever required.
Case Worker II Resume
Headline : Dedicated and focused Administrative Assistant who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority. Adept at managing multiple projects with ease using expert time management methods.
Skills : Great customer service representative, wonderful communication skills, able to talk and type, great conflict resolution skills and a determined will to help/assist others.
- Counseled clients and provided group educational and vocational guidance services Collected and organized information about the clients through records provided from juvenile court officer, police records.
- Created client placement interviews with client and parent/guardian and built sponsorship partners for special events.
- Referred client to placement services, organized and monitored community service for each client.
- Conducted curfew check over the phone on all enrolled clients.
- Created and implemented a buddy system to promote peer development.
- Tested and wrote products reviews for "Must Have Lists" and conducted face to face checks on those clients that were placed on house arrest per the court.
- Comply and studied occupational, educational, and economic information to aid counselees in making and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
Lead Case Worker Resume
Summary : To obtain a position assisting children and or adults in need of services due to factors involving mental illness, substance abuse, family violence or other related issues.
Skills : Microsoft Word.
- Provided on-going services to children in substitute care to meet specific needs by using appropriate resources to help reunite families or making other permanent plans for the care of children.
- Initiated legal action and testified in court to achieve protection or permanent placement plans for children.
- Documented case records by completing forms, narratives, and reports to form a written record for each client.
- Developed and maintain effective working relationships between Child Protective Services staff and law enforcement officials, legal resources, medical professionals, and other community resources.
- Investigated reports of abuse/neglect to children to assess current or future risk to children by interviewing parents, family members, and others.
- Interviewing and examining children; assessing home environment; and gathering pertinent information from other sources.
- Perform other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations.
Residential Case Worker Resume
Objective : Experienced customer service representative in collections, retrieving medical records and retail. Looking for employment in customer service field that will allow me to utilize my skills and gain more experience as well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing, Internet Research, Customer Service, Communications, Team Building, Healthcare, Call Center, Case Management, Medical Terminology, CPT Code Look Up, Attention To Detail, Word, Teaching, Vital Signs, Fax, Data Entry.
- Interviewing applicants to obtain and verify information needed to determine eligibility for Food Stamps, Medicaid and Cash Assistance.
- Learning numerous state and federal program regulations through intensive training prior to full case assignment and ongoing training thereafter.
- The work of an Eligibility Worker is highly regulation driven with ongoing reliance on regulations.
- Instructing clients in the completion of various forms and reviewing applications for completeness and consistency.
- Determining program eligibility in accordance with current regulations using the computer-based eligibility system.
- Researching questionable information provided by an applicant until satisfactory explanations regarding eligibility status is confirmed.
- Reporting cases where fraud is suspected.
- Advising clients of deadlines, time frames, and necessary actions to be taken.
Health Care Administration
Case Worker Intern Resume
Objective : An accomplished leader who is results oriented and proficient in identifying challenges, and providing effective solutions. I possess diverse business skills, coupled with excellent teamwork, always willing to change in order to meet the needs of the team and customers.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Provided case management services for Federal prisoners and probationers entering community corrections facility.
- Performed intake and facility orientation and created individual progress plans per Federal requirements.
- Provided one-on-one progress/counseling sessions.
- Approved or disapproved community access.
- Administered written disciplinary actions.
- Submitted Bureau of Prisons or US Probation Office official documentation and forms.
- Worked closely with US Probation Officers requirements for special caseload responsibility of sex offender population.
State Case Worker Resume
Objective : 7 years' experience providing call center information technology Proven problem solver varying customer issues through tracking and organize hard copy and electronic information Recommends potential products or services to customers by analyzing customer needs Independently applies judgment to resolve and or refers complaints or issues as appropriate Ability to successfully listen, process transactions and interact with customer simultaneously in a fast paced environment 90% of the workday.
Skills : Volunteer/Experiences Restorative Justice Program Opportunity.
- Growing the program by identifying appropriate volunteers and matching them with children on the waitlist.
- Making regular contacts with each match and documenting their progress.
- Referring families to appropriate services within the community.
- Iincrease funding, expanded the number of clients served, advanced community awareness, and developed positive partnerships.
- Conducted crisis work when individuals would make an outcry of harming themselves or others.
- Followed all policies and procedures to aid in improvement of quality of life.
- Inputting information into an online database.
Case Worker Lead Resume
Summary : Hard working, dedicated and highly motivated team player with over 15 years experience in the information technology field specializing in telecommunications. Highly adaptable to new ideas and challenges. Works well in a fast paced environment independently or as part of a team.
Skills : Computer Skills, Customer Service, Medical Terminology.
- Maintain primary case planning responsibility for 14 to 20 cases in collaboration with the social worker.
- Establish immediate contact with families to provide information about the program.
- Conduct home visits with families/significant others of youth after admission for observation, monitoring purposes and to facilitate reconciliation, reunification and permanency.
- Assess homes for diagnostic purposes to ensure the safety of youth and family while at home and complete home safety assessments.
- Facilitate family visits, including visits with siblings in foster care.
- Attend court and permanency hearings.
- Write FASP's and Permanency Hearing Reports.
- Manage case load of AWOL and suspended payment youth.
State Case Worker Resume
Headline : Current Graduate student at Capella University pursuing Masters of Arts in Mental Health Counseling and license to practice as an LPC. Graduate of Millersville University with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. Ultimate goal is to receive a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology.
Skills : Excell, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Claims Processing.
- Non-profit organization that provided information and referral services to clients in a call center environment.
- Performed intakes on callers that requested information on prenatal care and medical providers.
- Referred callers to appropriate agencies for services.
- Conducted follow up calls to previous callers for quality assurance.
- Acted as a liaison between clients and public assistance programs to ensure that client received services, if necessary.
- Additional responsibilities included: ensured accurate documentation and data entry on services provided.
- Assisted with the maintenance of the agency's computer database.
- Provided information about the agency at health fairs for community awareness of program and services.
Case Worker Aide Resume
Objective : Team oriented person, who work's great under pressure and meeting deadlines. Seeking a long term job; with opportunities to successfully move up within the company. Worked hard to earn a degree and would like to see it be of use.
Skills : Soldering.
- Provides case management and service planning for assigned clients to assist clients in setting achievable objectives.
- Provide client intake and assessment to formulate an appropriate written service plan and, where applicable, determine client eligibility.
- Provide on-going casework and support services to clients through office/home visits to promote self-sufficiency.
- Provide or arranges for needed supportive services to fulfill service plan objectives.
- Document client and service coordination information in a timely, comprehensive and accurate manner to ensure compliance with program standards.
- Develop new approaches to better serve the needs of clients.
- Provide info and referral services for community in order to link requests with appropriate resources.
- Provide caseworker, supportive counseling and life skills education through office/ home visits to ensure that clients achieve their service plan objectives.
Case Worker Resume
Headline : To effectively incorporate my expertise and administrative skills to achieve success within any organization I am employed.
Skills : IBM Mainframe Operator, Inventory Control, Telecom Financial Analysis, UNIX Admin on Avaya Voice Mail system. Cicso VoIP Admin.
- Provided case management services to enrolled members by investigating client abuse and neglect reports while also coordinating with appropriate agencies to assess client needs and develop service plans.
- Working in conjunction with Tribal Court, Tribal Law Enforcement, Bureau of Indian Affairs and other county social services agencies.
- Provided detailed screening interviews/reports and placement monitoring of adult custodial and minor clients as majority of caseloads.
- Asses, plan, and implement re-unification plans and petitioned the court submitting relevant documents to included: status reports and departmental recommendations.
- Recruited, licensed and monitored foster and adoptive parents and their homes while adhering to tribal and federal laws, department procedure and confidentiality requirements.
- Ensuring that appropriate background clearance is received prior to providing services.
- Assisted in the development and monitoring of annual departmental budgets.
- Compiled and maintain child welfare personal allowance and pay.
Associate of Science