Strategic Planner Resume
Headline : First time was introduced to the discipline of advertising was in a critical thinking class. was no stranger to semiotics. Dissecting an advertising campaign, figuring out the heart of the message, and understanding what a brand meant sparked a certain perspective that has never really changed since first semester of college.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Marketing, Logistics, Digital Strategy, Account Management, Customer Relations, Advertising, Bilingual Spanish.
- Served as a senior logistician and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Army National Guard (ARNG).
- Responsible for advising logistics planning and operations in equipping the force and property accounting.
- Initiated concepts to economize resources and enhance readiness and support for the ARNG.
- Coordinated logistic support with the Logistic Coordination Center (LCC).
- Provided input and recommendations with logistics studies to National Guard Bureau (NGB), Department of the Army (DA) and Department of Defense (DOD) organizations.
- Participated as division representative and a team member of various teams reviewing ground and aviation equipment for logistical programs implementation such as the Equipment Review Validation Board (ERVB) within ARNG.
- Coordinated National Guard transportation policy matters affecting each of the 54 states and territories.
Strategic Planner III Resume
Summary : A focused professional capable of working productively under pressure and completing projects on time and within budget. Continue to be an energetic, creative professional with strong computer skills and significant practical experience in a wide variety of design fields. This includes but is not limited to strategic planning, facility programming, interior design, space planning and color coordination.
Skills : MS Project Professional / Server 2003, 2007, 2010 MS Excel PowerPoint SharePoint.
- Responsible for strategizing, planning and implementing corporate client move projects.
- Included client communication, meeting coordination, data collection and reporting, and documentation delivery.
- Coordinated activities of service providers, movers, voice/data and other subcontractors and occupants.
- Coordinated furniture reconfiguration, asset disposition, and furniture inventory.
- Addressed client's special requests and post move relocation concerns.
- Prepared strategic stack and block plans for group space allocations.
- Prepared and updated project status reports.
Strategic Planner II Resume
Headline : A results-oriented business professional with twenty years in the customer service, sales, collections and technical support industries. Fifteen years of managerial experience in both inbound and outbound call center organizations up to six hundred seats utilizing a variety of predictive dialer systems.
Skills : Project Management, Strategic Planning, Enterprise Architecture.
- Skilled at both short-and long-range goal setting.
- Ability to accomplish objectives by focusing on essential activities.
- Managed $12 billion dollar portfolio.
- Initiated and created Productivity Report, Repossession Report and Volume Report: trained others on their importance and use.
- Oversaw all end-of-term accounts and first payment defaults.
- Reviewed and approved accounts for foreclosure.
- Monitored and trained 100 loss prevention employees and 10 team leads.
Bachelor Of Arts
Strategic Planner I Resume
Summary : Strategic Planner is responsible for developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan. The Strategic Planner will work with the CEO and senior leadership team to develop the company's long-term strategy, business plans, and tactical plans.
Skills : REPORTING: Business Objects, Cognos, Google Analytics, Omniture/SiteCatalyst, WebTrends, RESEARCH: IMS, Mintel, MRI, NDTI, NexisLexis, Simmons, Techno-rati, Twitter, SOFTWARE: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SPSS, Visio.
- Reported to the Chief Operating and Governmental Relations Officers, manages the Certificate of Need (CON) application program and advocacy efforts at the University of Michigan Health System.
- Received State of Michigan approval for over $1.2 Billion in CON covered projects.
- Played a pivotal role in the development of public policy that enabled qualified State of Michigan hospitals to establish Intra-Operative MRI, Hybrid PET-MRI and Portable CT services.
- Developed and implemented internal CON strategies to more effectively and efficiently help the organization achieve its clinical and research objectives.
- Produced accurate and timely statistical analyses to quantify the volume requirements of various CON covered clinical services.
- Effectively counseled numerous hospital staff on the basics of CON law, strategy and process.
- Developed integrated marketing proposals for Fortune 500 advertisers across a network of social games, websites and applications.
Master Of Health Administration
Associate Strategic Planner Resume
Objective : Extensive experience leading and managing health care operations Experienced as a member of multidisciplinary teams Commended for abilities as a trainer in multiple settings Consistently recognized for strategic planning prowess and clarity of vision Well developed ability to meet the needs of the client while maintaining focus on organizational objectives Demonstrated success interacting with senior governmental and military officials Active Top Secret security clearance.
Skills : MBA Degree in International Business Fluent in English,.
- Planned, synchronized and monitored health service support operations.
- Coordinated support requirements between internal and external medical assets.
- Conceptualized and developed health service support estimates, task organization, orders, plans, annexes, policies and procedures.
- Ensured the medical readiness of the brigade.
- Planned and led 11 medical assistance missions in Baghdad, providing critical medical treatment to hundreds of local citizens.
- Worked as liaison with Iraqi Surgeon General and senior Baghdad physicians to determine medical needs for underserved areas.
- Co-created various go to market offerings by providing creative, inventory and pricing insights.
Doctoral In Clinical Social Work
Assistant Strategic Planner Resume
Summary : Many years of social work, advocacy,public policy,case management and business experience. In addition have personal life experience in overcoming chronic disorder.
Skills : Sap, ERP, Supply Chain Management, Business Analysis, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Operations Management, Microsoft Suites, Sales, Research.
- Conducted due diligence evaluation (applicable market sizing, product and pricing strategies, and industry specific risks) on both existing and potential sales/marketing targets.
- Established annual, quarterly, and monthly sales objectives based on research and analysis of resource capabilities, market situation and competitive dynamics as well as historical and seasonal performances.
- Created and presented weekly and ad-hoc reports/projects for top executives with detailed project status, gap analysis, division summary, KPIs, expected performance, and industry pricing/production trends.
- Enhanced business profitability and efficiency by defining, driving, and delivering various projects through identifying business needs and surveying both internal/external sources (outsourcing utilization, reseller commission retrenchment, validity check on customs advantage, logistics route rearrangement, consolidating data/report overlap, etc.).
- Proposed and executed plans via cross-functional communication with senior managements and corresponding departments, concerning resource needs, generating task lists, time constraints, dependencies, risk management, and contingency plan.
- Designated Samsung ERP Supervisor and awarded recognition for successful SAP ERP implementation across 4 branch offices, redefining process map and providing total solution for advanced operation efficiency.
- Provided business and marketing strategies based on quantitative and qualitative research which can help clients decision on budgeting, targeting.
Bachelor Of Arts In Economics
Assistant Strategic Planner I Resume
Objective : An experienced team leader / data mining analyst with a proven history of efficiently providing accurate statistics and achieving goals.
Skills : Weapons And Tactics, Interagency Coordination/contacts, Certified DOD Contracting Agent.
- Lead planner responsible for integration of outreach efforts for 21 Federal Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies, five NATO Police organizations, and 26 Department of Defense partners to enhance and synchronize strategic policy and plans.
- Developed policy for law enforcement and corrections internships and fellowships in coordination with the United States Army Military Police School, U.S.
- Served as the liaison for 30 officers assigned worldwide to inter-agency, foreign fellowships, and Training With Industry positions.
- Responsible for developing, tracking, and scheduling annual Office of the Provost Marshal of the Army Outreach events, or engagements.
- Analyzed and provided assessments of contractor deliverables, such as Integrated Master Schedules, Cost Performance Reports, and Progress, Status & .
- Determined baseline strategic policy development supporting FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security for emergency evacuation Optimized strategic .
- Executed quantitative and qualitative research by developing focus group interview scripts and questionnaires, analyzing data, and developing .
Associate In Military History
Associate Strategic Planner I Resume
Headline : Strategist Ethnographer Storyteller Global Citizen Steve is a disciplined creative; a management consultant-turned-brand strategist. A method ethnographer that studies cultures through immersion. An ideas coach that pushes beyond comfort zones. Also an idealist with a soft spot for altruistic endeavors.
Skills : Crucial Conversations Certification, Shipley Proposal.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules using Microsoft project and prepares status reports in Microsoft word.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Utilizes ODNI, DoD and NSA federal records management practices and agency regulations and guidelines.
- Tracks registry action items using Microsoft excel spreadsheet with weekly status updates to the Chief of Staff and Requirements manager.
- Reports to the Chief of Strategic Planning on Corporate Readiness Assessment for DIRNSA using excel spreadsheet to display deficiencies and concerns to the Investment Portfolio manager for a mitigation strategy.
- Assists in the preparation Quarterly Program Reviews using Microsoft PowerPoint.
Master Of ARTS In Management
Strategic Planner/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Project management, process improvement, and contract proposal writing, Strategic Planner participates in the implementation of projects/programs to meet supply chain business process initiatives, process improvement, product launches, other strategies and objectives.
Skills : Financial Modeling (7 years), Project Management (10+ years).
- Assigned as the first Depot Strategic Planner.
- Developed a Strategic Planning model and process consisted with Army regulations.
- Integrated metrics tracking and action planning.
- Aligned Depot strategies with Headquarters Mission and Vision.
- Served as Base Realignment and Closure officer.
- Implemented a strategic planning off-site survey which helped provide focus for key decision-makers at Strategic Planning off-sites.
- Selected to serve as the A-76 Commercial Activity (CA) Study manager, which entailed developing a Performance Work Statement describing all base support (including Information Technology support), acting as Contract Officer Representative for support contractors and maintaining annual budgets.
- Developed and delivered training on statistical process control.
Strategic Planner Resume
Objective : Thoroughly experienced professional with superior understanding of complex situations stemming from 10+ years of military leadership. Skilled strategic planner as well as evaluator and assessor with demonstrated ability to apply information to strategic objectives; consistent success integrating diverse military and policing assets.
Skills : Managerial, Leadership Development, Management, Inventory Management, Production Management.
- Allocated tasks and resources, including distribution and accountability of equipment and supplies; manage distribution and accountability of relevant equipment and supplies.
- Served as senior manager for training, operations, planning, and modernization.
- Developed strategic initiatives to support goals; prepare, develop and conduct all internal training, including planning and execution of field exercises.
- Participated in developing essential objectives, synchronize plans and objectives with daily operations.
- Provided guidance and counsel; serve as liaison, safety program manager, and emergency manager.
- Developed operational criteria.
- Played key role in planning and execution as well as tracking training and development status for 2 essential network integration evaluations for new equipment to be used in geographically distant areas.
- Recognized as organization's best at coordinating and updating calendar information, setting up and facilitating meetings, and supporting attendance from 10 major divisions as well as the Pentagon.
- Directed complex logistical requirements for moving 5,000 individuals along with supplies and equipments to austere overseas location, earning executive award for excellence.
National Security Studies