Warehouse Clerk I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Highly organized, self-motivated person to attain employment to utilize my skills and experience in a warehouse, order pulling by showing my strong excellent assembly skills, a great work attitude, and I am a passionate believer in quality.
Skills : Research, Interviewing, Written Communication, Blogging, Social Media Management, Public Speaking, Public Relations, Leadership Training, and Event Planning.
- Assisting in daily operations within in tractor parts warehouse.
- Receiving and unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Completing customer/internal sales orders, assembly work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped within ups world ship, FedEx ship manager, and DHL easy ship systems.
- Assisting with preparing systemic procedures for creating commercial invoices to forward over to billing dept.
- Processing inventory adjustments from cycle counts and account for any overages or shortages.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and places materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Fill requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and client/customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
Warehouse Clerk II Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Looking for the greatest opportunity to maintain a competitive position within a company to utilize and display skills to meet or surpass company expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, And Outlook. File Transmission: FTP, PGP & SFTP Quick Books, Data Entry, 10 Key, Accounting Calculator, Fax, Filing, Phone, Organizational and Detail Oriented, and As Well As Self-motivated.
- Ensuring material, quantity, and quality is accurate to that of the order that was placed.
- Properly placed material, which at times required heavy lifting up to 40 lbs continuously throughout workday into corresponding locations, neatly and safely.
- Required to complete large quantities of data-entry for multiple reasons into UPN computer system for accuracy of inventory.
- Communicating effectively with a collection of vendors via e-mail and telephone for the purchase of materials needed for inventory control at the facility.
- Working through pricing and lead times and made the best purchases for the company.
- Coordinating and taking lead with co-workers for different maintenance issues.
- Conducting housekeeping in charge of material picking for construction jobs, for lineman crews.
- Self-motivated, cooperative team player, a focus for member(customer) satisfaction, ability to prioritize when multiple tasks are given, manages time effectively, a mindset for a safe work environment.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse truck to transport material to job sites, required to pick up materials for warehouse purposes.
- Pulling and packing items from tickets and ship them via ups, FedEx, or by freight using bol.
Warehouse Clerk/Data Collector Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Looking to obtain employment, where I may utilize my skills and experience. I also want to continue my education & become a Registered Nurse.
Skills : Windows And Apple Operating Systems, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook, Internet Research, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visual Basic, HTML, Rhythmyx, and SharePoint Designer.
- Receiving and counting stock items, and record data manually or using the computer.
- Packing and unpacking items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Storing items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Marking stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determining proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keeping records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
- Examining and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Providing assistance or direction to another stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
Sr. Warehouse Clerk Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard. Keep records and compile stock reports.
Skills : Client Relations, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Advertising, Administration, Customer Relations, Customer Service, Graphic Design, Organizing, Visual Merchandising, Data Entry, and Telephone.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using the computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, and supply rooms, or mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockrooms, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Transferred parts and orders interdepartmental and insured proper documentation.
- Maintained dock area in a neat and orderly manner / kept warehouse organized.
Warehouse Clerk, Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Seeking to obtain an administrative position with a growing company where I can utilize my existing skills with the opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, FedEx Shipment Manager, UPS, DHL, Forklift, Shipping and Receiving, and Inventory Control.
- Customer service via bold chat verified purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwarding available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Preparing purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department obtain purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Providing purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends being able to multi-task in a fast pace environment assisted drivers for shipment inventory control rf scanner assisted with payroll paying close attention to detail maintained informational or operational records; answered multi-line telephones and assisted callers by providing information, taking messages, or routing calls to others.
- Initiating replies to routine correspondences; composed correspondences and other materials requiring the application of subject matter and discrimination in the selection of data.
- Establishing and maintaining document control assisted several departments with customer service issues and clerical duties initiated routine correspondences and other materials requiring the application of subject matter and discrimination in the selection of data.
- Creating a variety of reports, charts, and spreadsheets from selected data using Microsoft word and excel assisted with billing and audits.
- Communicating directly with drivers, entered shipment data in the system (handhelds) and handled loading documentation.
- Identifying non-conforming parts or packages and dispositions in accordance with qs-9000 standards.
- Verifying shipping paperwork - pack lists, freight bill, shipping labels, etc checked in parts and tagged parts received as ready for line or storage.
Warehouse Clerk/Shipping & Receiving Resume
Headline : Highly qualified and trained professional, with 6+ years of solid experience in management within the United States Marine Corps as a Warehouse Clerk. Proven record in leadership, operational, organizational management, cost reduction, effective communication skills, and international affairs. Expertise in supervising, managing, and operating under high-stress conditions.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Computer, Microsoft Office, Typing, Typing, Customer Service.
- Ensuring that the issue point is properly labeled and stocked so that it is easily accessible.
- Performing all physical tasks to transport or store material as well as ensuring that it is also moved electronically within the database (VAM).
- Organizing all return gear that is returned and placed it back in the warehouse for reissue.
- Conducting serviceability inspections on all gear returned and prior to issuing to the marines.
- Receiving and shipping all gear and materials for both the warehouse and marines.
- Communicating with internal customers, verbally and in writing, concerning the status of purchase orders.
- Accurately determines methods of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintaining inventory of shipping materials and supplies; posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
Warehouse Clerk/Forklift Operator Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Seeking a position where I will be able to demonstrate my various work Skills and have an Opportunity for Advancement.
Skills : Labeling, Packaging/Pulling Parts, Shipping Clerk, Fed-Ex, Bilingual Spanish / English, Stock /Quality Control, Receiving, Lead USPS, Sort Part Numbers, Customer Service, Cycle Count MRV, Department DHL, PCB Machine Operator, and Mail/Postage Clerk.
- Pulling mobile accessories parts and verify that matches the same model numbers.
- Scanning the product, making sure it's a good condition and shipping them using ups, USPS programs.
- Pick up parts using the company truck, pulling and organizing customers orders.
- The check will call orders, label accessories by the correct part numbers and packing them.
- Receive parts by ups, fed-ex, checking the correct quantity and model numbers and label the part boxes, put them in the stock computer program and back to their warehouse location.
- Check parts in the warehouse location, making sure they are sufficient parts if not re-stock them.
- Prepared parts for shipping by shrink wrap or banding and prepared ups shipments.
- Maintained, and created file reports responsible for unloading prices to carriers based on company policies, money collection, and cash handling.
- Correspond with sales and all management via Microsoft outlook to ensure the product is delivered on time and correctly.
- Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
Warehouse Clerk I Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. Seeking to acquire a position that is both challenging and innovative, offering the opportunity to build on existing skills and gain new areas of expertise.
- Inspecting the level of raw materials and speaker supplies to determine shortages.
- Collaborating with account payables and other warehouse employees to ensure goals are met.
- Conducting daily regular inventory cycle counts and updates the data spreadsheet.
- Pulling and packing products from the shelves and ensure that materials are in good condition.
- Sealing all pulled materials with strap and shrinking plastic to ensure safety.
- Transporting pack pallets to loading docks and assist with loading and unloading materials.
- Creating and maintain a safe working environment by maintaining work area and upholding safety regulations.
- Moving materials to construction zones and trucks using cards, hand trucks, and forklifts; installed protective devices to prevent shifting or damage to transported items.
- Reconciling purchase orders against goods received to confirm receipt and report defective products to suppliers.
- Maintaining inventory of materials and supplies on hand in shop and yard; managed inventory counts and prepared purchase order to replenish used materials and supplies.
Warehouse Clerk II Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. A position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Skills : Technical Operating System: Android, IOS, Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Proficient With MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RF Scanner, Customer Service and Access.
- Maintained inventory of materials and supplies on hand in shop and yard; managed inventory counts and prepared purchase order to replenish used materials and supplies.
- Created and maintained a safe working environment by maintaining work area and upholding safety regulations.
- Facilitate inventory management and inform management of low inventory; record inventory counts in company computer systems.
- Generate reports documenting defective materials, questionable conditions, and quality benchmark results.
- Unload trucks, check in merchandise, reconcile purchase orders with sales orders, and distribute received inventory to designated production areas.
- Receive, store, and distribute material, tools, equipment, and supplies throughout the warehouse to sustain manufacturing and production activities.
- Assist purchasing personnel or accounts payable in researching discrepancies.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness to better help assure the product meets customers expiations.
- Assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas including filling and shipping customer orders.
- Other duties included packing and posting of order using FedEx and ups software.
Warehouse Clerk Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Warehouse Clerk. A position in the customer service field which will use my skills and experience to benefit the employer plus offer personal growth.
Skills : Type 35 Wpm, Excellent Communication, Cashier Experience, Forklift Operator, Excel and Word Proficient, PC, and ERP.
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments.
- Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Start presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- Feed paper through press cylinders and adjust feed and tension controls.
- Load presses with paper and make necessary adjustments, according to the paper size.
- Clean ink fountains, plates, or printing unit cylinders when press runs are completed.
- Pack and ship product using small package and trucking services (ups, fedex, etc. ).
- Count and record inventory on cycle counts, transfer stock, and operate warehouse equipment as needed (pallet jacks, forklift).
- Remove from stock products or loads not meeting quality standards, and notify supervisors or appropriate departments of discrepancies or shortages.
- Store samples of finished products in labeled cartons and record their location.