Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Objective : 2+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is looking to acquire a position with a pace-setting and innovative company that will fully utilize lean production management, capacity planning, material control, and purchasing. To maintain a lower inventory but still meet the spikes in the scheduled and forecasted demands.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Adp Payroll System, Contech Software, Access, Pallet Jack, And Adobe.
- Responsible for overseeing a wide variety of warehouse activities including receiving raw materials and/or finished goods and maintaining inventory and associated records.
- Receiving incoming material and routing to appropriate area or personnel.
- Filling work orders from production, packaging assemblies and receiving into finished goods.
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of the department activities.
- Developing and maintaining departmental work instructions for all tasks.
- Establishing or updating work procedures to meet warehouse demands as dictated by production schedules and workflow.
- Interpreting company policies to workers and enforcing safety regulations.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and work crew and equipment performance.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is seeking to advance and further my skills in a fast-growing field, gaining more knowledge and experience to provide for myself, family and also to play my part in the advancement of the company.
Skills : Account Management, Acrobat, Customer Service, Data Entry, Excel, Filing, Fax, Flash, Hiring, And Inventory Control.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning.
- Scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning.
- Monitoring, appraising job contributions, recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures. Help assure overall cleanliness and safety of production, storage, break/lunchroom and bathroom areas.
- Securing the warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems. Be prepared to work overtime as needed.
- Understanding who to contact at USPS for all routine and emergency communication requirements, how to reach them, and what to say for each routine or emergency situation. Thoroughly understand meet all.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures.
- Identifying variances; implementing corrective actions. Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical.
- Moving inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from the warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Also, deliver supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintaining storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending.
Warehouse Supervisor II Resume
Summary : 18 years of extensive experience as a Warehouse Supervisor. A driven leader who maintains a productive workplace and confidently motivates employees to meet high-performance standards.
Skills : Problem Solving, Shipping, Logistics, Forklift, Warehouse Inventory, Shipping, Quality Control, Risk Management, Relationship Management, And Receiving.
- Lead, directed and managed multiple site operations to ensure that the operations staff executes service agreements at, or above the customers' standards.
- Maximized profitability through superior customer service, effective and prompt communications and follow-up on all pending matters with the customer.
- Responsible for training, developing and motivating employees to peak performance and growth in their knowledge and responsibilities.
- Proficient in several warehouse management systems (WMS) and Microsoft suite.
- Assisted in sales opportunities and joint calls with sales executives.
- Instructed employees on care and preservation of items received, stored, and shipped; methods and use of equipment in handling, storing, maintaining, and shipping stock; and related problems.
- Skillful in the use of material handling equipment: i. E. Forklifts, pallet jacks, automated wrappers, reach trucks, powered conveyors and both scissor and hydraulic lifts.
- Assigned duties and examined work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Planned work schedules and assigned duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Estimate material, time, and staffing requirements for a given project, based on work orders, job specifications, and experience.
- Performed the same work duties as those supervised, perform more difficult or skilled tasks, or assist in their performance.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is seeking a supervisory role that will provide career growth and longevity where my industry experience and leadership will foster an effective and efficient operations culture.
Skills : Sharepoint, Training, Typing, Team Building, Vendor Management, Visual Basic, Word, Windows, Wordpress, And Windows XP.
- Responsible for employee training and development and performance management of all warehouse staff.
- Developing and maintaining a positive working relationship and communications with employees.
- Managing programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment, and property. Report all work related injuries of personnel immediately.
- Interfacing with the production department to ensure an ability to meet commitments of shipping dates to customers.
- Providing dimensions and weights of packages and loads to be shipped as per requests from the shipping coordinator and manager.
- Ensuring that customer orders are picked, accurate and loaded in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring all received product matches packing lists for accuracy in quantity, part numbers, and check for possible damage.
- Put inventory away in predetermined locations to ensure the space layout plan continues to meet company standards.
- Monitoring and engaging in email communications with project managers and shipping coordinators via Microsoft Outlook.
- Maintaining warehouse cleanliness to avoid contamination of products entering and leaving the facility.
- Creating a daily activities report for each shift which is communicated to all department leaders and other relevant personnel.
Warehouse Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor. Vision-driven change agent with a career-long record of warehouse distribution, financial services, and logistics management success for leading organizations.
Skills : Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Transportation, Inventory Control, Forklift Operator, Distribution Center, Customer Service, And Operations Management.
- Spearheading production and service goals by overseeing warehouse team members and daily operations.
- Leveraging resources for the effective and efficient completion of daily tasks.
- Aligning objectives and bridge communications with building managers and team leaders in order to develop new process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinating order pick-ups with carrier brokers and manage all yard operations.
- Minimizing inventory discrepancies by overseeing both inventory and inventory control team.
- Identifying key opportunities for improvement and develop new procedures to increase production accuracy.
- Strengthen company operations by interviewing and evaluating new talent.
- Fostering a positive company culture and employee retention by promoting teamwork and a sense of ownership and belonging.
- Chart the successful development of team member talents and abilities by providing training.
- Aid team members in reaching professional goals by providing mentorship and encouragement.
- Ensuring a safe working environment to minimize personal injury by executing continuous training.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Headline : Accomplished and energetic Warehouse Supervisor with 6+ years of experience, a solid history of achievement. The motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include fast-paced environments, employee service, team building, and troubleshooting.
Skills : OSHA Standards, Inventory Management, DOT Regulations, In-depth OSHA Knowledge, Shipping, Forklift, Logistics, Warehouse Inventory, And Shipping Receiving.
- Overseeing a distribution department of 30 employees across 2 different shifts.
- Receiving and place the call with network sales representatives and potential customers.
- Waving orders throughout the day using WMS based on customer needs and warehouse staffing.
- Educating employees on maintaining standard performance, safety, and adherence to the company policy.
- Maintaining an open-door policy with employees to discuss any ideas, questions, or concerns.
- Determining staffing levels based off of historical data and business needs.
- Managing daily and weekly hours using Kronos to ensure payroll accuracy.
- Administering and overseeing the daily operation of the warehouse to include processing, packaging, storage of supplies, materials, and equipment.
Logistics/Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-driven Warehouse Supervisor with 4 years of experience, knowledgeable about all aspects of logistics, including shipping/receiving and inventory management. Detail oriented and highly efficient on all general warehouse operations and a team player.
Skills : JDE & Alchemy Problem Resolution, CPR Certified, Inventory & Cycle Counter, Certified Forklift Driver, And Trainer, Communication, Material Handler Equipment (MHE) Trainer, Hazmat Certified, Food Safety Certified, And OSHA Certified.
- Directly supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations of the warehouse.
- Associate team members within 3 different buildings (12-14 direct reports).
- Conduct daily pre-shift meeting of associates to review corrective actions and obtain updates for daily workload/assignments.
- Assist with the implementation of corrective action measures for shipping.
- Develop documentation for an inbound process to ensure more efficient workflow.
- Support customer audit to inspect the product, GMPS, and sanitary conditions.
- Develops, interprets and ensures the consistent application of the organization.
- Accurate and efficient communication with all departments to assure a smooth.
- Coordinate with both the production and manufacturing supervisors for the day-to-day planning of outbound production and manufacturing orders.
- Traveled out of state to complete the hiring and training of new staff, along with facilitating the restructuring of the organizations' location.
Warehouse Supervisor I Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor. An accomplished results-oriented professional with diversified experience in distribution/warehousing, manufacturing operations, material management scheduling/planning, pick-pack operations, inventory control, forklift, and safety training.
Skills : Shipping, Logistics, Forklift, Shipping Receiving, Warehouse Inventory, Knowledge Management, Logistics, Leadership Development, Management, Oracle, Office Management, And Operations Management.
- Responsible for the organization of daily activity of the pick/pack and bundle make-up area in the shipping department. Working closely with transportation, inventory control, quality, safety and customer service departments.
- Investigation of customer complaints using 5y analysis, in order to find root causes of errors and determine solutions to correct these issues.
- Managing 15-20 union employees in the pick/pack and bundle make-up operation.
- Organizing and distributing work orders for FedEx, ups and co-load orders ensuring on-time completion, eliminating detention times in the department.
- Facilitating the receiving department for unloading and put away of incoming materials.
- Interacting with inventory control on a daily basis by helping with physical inventory investigations.
- Establishing operational procedure guidelines for the pick/pack and bundle make-up areas.
- Cross-trained employees in all areas of the operation allowing for better flexibility for coverage in other areas of the warehouse.
- Help facilitate a kaizen event, which created efficiencies and improved performance of customer order output in the bundle make-up area.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Objective : 3+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is seeking a rewarding and challenging position in a company utilizing my meticulous team leading and maintenance supervising skills. Experience in managing a successful team through various types of maintenance. Excellent project management delegation and budgeting skills.
Skills : Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Forklift, Shipping Receiving, Picker Packer, Shipping, Warehouse Inventory, Logistics, Oracle, SAP, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Warehouse Management, Timekeeping, Data Analysis, Training & Development.
- Using NetSuite software to open up purchase order number, bill of lading or transfer order.
- Tracking inventory by making lists, most use supply chain or inventory management software.
- Checking merchandise for damaged items, verifies quantity/quality, temperature, and weight.
- Maintaining merchandise record and document necessary information to then utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Loading and unloading products from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling equipment.
- Unloading inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Studying production schedule to determine material requirements movements and deliveries.
- Recording information regarding movements of supplies materials and finished products.
Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor is seeking to obtain a management position in a warehouse/office environment where I can utilize my past warehousing experience which includes inventory control, leadership, and team building to advance to a position of higher responsibility in the future.
Skills : Shipping Receiving, Forklift, Shipping, Warehouse Inventory, Logistics, Organizational Development, Operations, Powerpoint, Project Management, Quickbooks, And Quality Assurance.
- Led a team of employees and managed the receiving, stocking, item slotting, order selecting, shipping, and efficiency of the warehouse as well as prepare the next production team for the upcoming shift.
- Ran scheduled reports and pulled additional reports from DCMS as needed to support warehouse team activities.
- Participated in strategic workshops to determine the vision, mission statements, objectives, and goals of strategic procurement groups and created presentations to share this information with upper management.
- Worked side by side with my team to assure the proper handling of any issues, concerns, and goals within the company.
- Trained employees on AIB policies and OSHA guidelines to ensure we were prepared for any upcoming audits.
- Trained employees on pit equipment such as forklifts, cherry pickers, pallet jacks/riders, and other various equipment and machines.
- Assisted in the training and management of small groups of employees to help maintain the inventory for the warehouse with the use of rf equipment also including cycle counting.
- Participated in monthly safety meetings as a member of the committee to ensure the safety of the warehouse and its employees.
- Promoted from the stocker to team lead, to warehouse supervisor within the first year of employment.