Group Facilitator Resume
Objective : To gain a productive relationship with your agency and staff which will serve in the best interest of the client. To execute the highest professional standards of clinical services.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Interpersonal, Communication, System Administration, System Administration.
- Executed a curricula that offered a cognitive approach to help clients with emotional and behavioral challenges of active addiction.
- Included motivating and gauging clients to addressing tendency for recidivism, and relapse.
- Facilitated groups to address client's issues with anger and other antisocial behaviors .Help change clients paradigm toward recovery.
- Assessed clients readiness for formal treatment by viewing clients insight on the social, communication, and networking curricula.
- Assessed clients motivation for change during one to one & treatment appointments.
- Dealt with clients crises through brief interventions.
- Worked in various TASC locations with different times and schedules to deliver services to clients.
- Performed community outreach for 6 moth follow ups.
- Made referrals for treatment detoxification process for continuity of care.
Jr. Group Facilitator Resume
Objective : Group Facilitator professional who has served in the social service field for over five years. Educational background combined with work experience, has been an excellent tool when working with diverse populations, skills and accomplishments are as follows: Master Social Worker oriented to generalist and strengths based systems.
Skills : Operations Management, Microsoft Office, Purchasing.
- Provided Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in the form of group counseling and treatment to adult sex offenders under community supervision, by New York State Department of Corrections.
- Treatment included assertiveness, social skill building and educational development.
- Prepared reports detailing client compliance and progress; enforce rules/regulations to promoted participation and compliance.
- Assisted in the supervision and training of social work interns and new staff members.
- Conducted initial clinical assessments for program enrollment and eligibility.
- Assisted Co founders with development of therapeutic curriculum.
- Helped create community presentations on sexual abuse and the signs.
Sr. Group Facilitator Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging leadership Group Facilitator position applying creative, problem solving and lean management skills with a growing respectable company.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Stress reduction Conflict Analysis.
- Responsible for co-facilitating (with Lead Facilitator) Batters Intervention Program groups.
- Supported group topics may be general DV groups or have a specific population focus depending on the interests and skills of the facilitators.
- Prepared relevant informational materials before each group meeting.
- Established and maintained group rules including confidentiality among participants.
- Created and maintained a safe space at group for participants to share their feelings, experiences, etc.
- Facilitated sharing of personal information from all participants by respectfully monitoring speaking time and encouraging input from all present.
- Maintained primary focus in groups on participants and their needs.
- Built community among participants.
- Raised awareness and refer participants to other appropriate resources.
Group Facilitator I Resume
Objective : Over 5+ years a good level of expertise in the substance abuse that includes behavioral health these include counseling different cultural and mandated populations. Worked with clients which had co-occurring disorders, and performed counseling with mandated clients from different systems and was told by supervisor that good clinical skills.
Skills : Treatment, Assessed Clients.
- Gauged clients to address recidivism, relapse from substance and other behaviors cycles that contribute to addiction and there antisocial behaviors.
- Assessed client's readiness for formal treatment by viewing client's insight on the social, communication, and networking curricula.
- Led counselor for Risk reduction for probationers program.
- Worked in the inner city community to gauged offenders in the community.
- Referred for treatment detoxification process for continuity of care and make transitions into treatment.
- Worked with different populations which included different ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Communicated with medical staff and psychiatric staff daily staff meetings treatment updates and needed changes in client's treatment plan.
Group Facilitator II Resume
Headline : Results oriented individual with strong outreach and problem solving skills; excellent verbal and written communication aptitude and strong administrative capabilities. Experienced in creative programming, managing projects, development, and training diverse individuals to further the mission and goals of an organization.
Skills : Networking, Marketing, Program Development.
- Facilitates program teaching parenting skills to participants.
- Promotes crisis prevention techniques.
- Coordinates job and financial literacy programs.
- Provides resources to fathers who needed contact information to the schools, churches, buses, etc.
- Promotes healthy relationships for family.
- Coordinates First Annual Family Fun Day.
- Encourages and coordinates the fathers to come together and participate within their local community.
Group Facilitator III Resume
Summary : Group Facilitator determines to achieve Assists clients achieve positive view for improve Work with team, sharing ideas Dedication brings success.
Skills : Counseling, Mentoring, Teacher/Educator.
- Educates youths to achieve a stable recovery.
- Conducts youth mental health assessment.
- Provides services plans to reflect client progress and needs Facilitate youth skill education program.
- Documents clinical treatment and diagnoses Prepare progress report and conduct one on one counseling.
- Attends weekly clinician staff meeting.
- Maintains a high degree of client confidentially/privacy Communicate effectively with empathy to client.
- Responds to crisis/emergency situation.
- Performs a variety of casework services.
- Writes therapeutic treatment plan.
Asst. Group Facilitator Resume
Objective : To obtain a Group Facilitator position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Word Perfect, Computer Literate.
- Provided individual counseling for people who struggle with substance abuse, homelessness, domestic violence, unwanted pregnancies, marriage counseling, support through legal proceedings, divorce and other issues.
- Utilized CBT techniques, Gestalt techniques, deep breathing techniques, desensitization techniques, and community resource gathering.
- Diagnosed and Treatment planning and implementation of goals.
- Supported in the capacity as a group facilitator for children age 3-18, assisted with training of new facilitators.
- Provided grief support group for school programs for middle school and high school children.
- Worked with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children with families who have missing children.
- Connected with families who have a child who is missing and being exploited.
- Successfully provided emotional support and care for the family, as they negotiate themselves through this process.
Associate Group Facilitator Resume
Headline : A highly focused and knowledgeable Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with experience in providing a high standard of advanced level care either in a hospital setting or clinic setting. Having a positive attitude and able to give encouragement and reassurance to low and/or high risk women and their families throughout the pregnancy period.
Skills : Leadership, Psychology.
- Sponsored the ACOG national office developed a plan for universal maternity care.
- Programmed focus works care in which women are to reduce "the disparity" in the health status between the individual and empowered to choose health- general population promoting behaviors.
- Managed acute and chronic medical conditions through comprehensive history taking, physical exam, and the ordering of diagnostic tests and treatments.
- Diagnosed medical problems, order treatments, prescribe References medications, and make referrals for a wide range of acute and chronic medical conditions.
- Provided care that focuses on the patient's medical Jefferey Wrightson issues as well as the effects of illness on the life of the patient and his or Kord Strebel her family.
- Assumed the responsibility for Collaborating Physician clinic operations under the scope of the States Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Addressed the needs of high-risk Patricia Alpert women and their families before, during, and after pregnancy.
Lead Group Facilitator Resume
Summary : To work in an environment that is caring, collaborative, and community based. To continue to work with a variety of populations to open their perspectives, increase connections, and to inspire aspirations to their true potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Counseling, Time Management, Teaching.
- Started each day by making plans for each of the two groups would be conducting.
- Held a small informal session with clients to discuss progress, concerns, goals and the day-to-day life.
- Conducted one morning group session for two hours and one afternoon group session for two hours.
- Ended each day by completing notes for each client as well as reaching out to the client's support team if needed.
- Helped clients lower the amount of therapy groups they needed.
- Helped clients set goals and reach them by facilitating group session to meet the need of the group and individuals.
- Built strong rapport with my clients so they would feel comfortable discussing.
Group Facilitator Resume
Summary : Positive, high energy, outgoing Administrative Professional with 12 years of diverse accomplishments across diverse fields. Recognized for high standards and excellence that inspires others to take action.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X, Windows, Computer.
- Identifies addictive behaviors of clients, conducts individual counseling sessions, and thereby suggests ways to overcome chemical dependency problems.
- Chalks out and supervises behavior modification plans for individuals using psychoanalysis and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) approaches.
- Specialties include Court-ordered therapies for Adolescence Personality Disorders and Addictions.
- Experts in Child and Family Court.
- Extensive Youth, Family, and Marital Counseling.
- Administers Psychological and ADHD testing and evaluations.
- Delivers lectures on Oppositional Defiance, Attention Deficit, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorders.