Automotive Worker/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking position as a Service Mechanic with 15 years experience in repair/replace/install, Troubleshooting, and diagnostics using schematics, wire diagrams, system charts, Documentation, and technical manuals on hwmmvs; forklifts; Generators, tanks, recovery vehicles, construction vehicles and test equipment for Mission capability, and log reports for management.
Skills : Microsoft, Blueprint Reading, Can Use A Stecil Gun.
- Performed in a timely manner.
- Serviced trucks including all farm equipment.
- Performed all task such as in frame the motor's complete overhaul engines, repaired heads performed over head on valve train, replace entire fuel system diagnostic and troubleshot fuel system.
- changed alternators and starters diagnose charging and electrical system.
- Repaired and serviced hydraulic's system repairs all leaks, change packing on hydraulic cylinder build and replace old and blown hoses.
- Repaired and fixed air lines and air systems. Serviced and changed air brakes.
- Completed rebuild of drive train far as axles and replace seals and bearings and rebuild transmissions.
Automotive Worker Resume
Headline : Over 20 years. From doing to teaching it and on managing multiple facilities. Automotive Worker Foreman exercising supervisory responsibility for control over work operations involving Automotive Workers Mobile Equipment Services and Automotive Customer Services Clerk.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office, Technical, Mechanical.
- Maintained m113's and MRAP's.
- Performed heavy line maintenance on vehicles such as Buffalo, RG31's, Husky's, Meerkats, etc.
- Powered by diesel, gasoline, and multi-fuel engines with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Indicated deficiencies on work sheet and work to be performed.
- Determined parts required to correct deficiencies and prepare parts requisition.
- Worked on and around Hummers, 800 series trucks, 900 series trucks, ASV's, LMTV's, Stryker's, LVS's, and FMTV's.
- Performed organizational maintenance and repair on tactical and automotive vehicles and diesel and gasoline powered equipment, pumps, and filter separators.
Automotive Worker Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with the opportunity to contribute to the efficient operation, Thus advancing level of experience in career. Use the impact driver and oil to loosen rusted bolts to replace gunner's back cushions in turrets.
Skills : Class A commercial drives license with air brakes.
- Removed belly pans, doors, side armor, turrets, gun mounts, gunner's protection, seats, fire extinguishers and mounts, and antenna mounts from M1114's.
- Moved to armor up where installed tail pipes, splash shields, armored doors, side armor, turrets, and gunner's mounts on M1114's.
- Armored doors, using a hoist and an alignment bar; Adjust the doors and tighten the bolts.
- Adjusted the linkage to the locking mechanism and then adjust the combat locks.
- Established work schedules and sequence of operations for subordinates.
- Provided adequate staffing for all areas of responsibility to assure the efficient and economical accomplishment of work assignments and insures the compliance of all safety regulations.
- Analyzed material and labor costs to effect economics. Effects changes in work assignments and methods as necessary to reduce or control costs.
Automotive Worker III Resume
Summary : OSHA 10 hour general industry certification OSHA 10 hour construction certification GHS managers, supervisors, and safety personnel training OSHA 30 hour construction certification Hazwoper supervisor training Over 200 clicksafety courses.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Windows Vista, Microsoft Works, Windows Operating System.
- Placed and maintained decalson vehicles. Check and replace batteries.
- Able and knowledge to rotate repair and replace tires.
- Able to drain, flush and assist in replacing engine, transmission.
- Able to know and differential grease and oil.
- Checked, cleaned, calibrated, and replaces oil and air filters, Adjust brakes replace windshield wipers, and similar minor parts.
- Assisted on major overhaul jobs by disassembling and cleaning parts.
- Maintained equipment utilization record for equipment being operated and/or repaired.
Automotive Worker II Resume
Summary : OSHA 10 hour construction certification GHS managers, supervisors, and safety personnel training. Ensures that minorities and women are considered for training opportunities and are also nominatedappointed to boards and committees.
Skills : CPR Professional Certified, Fire Extinguisher Certified.
- Worked independently and safely with little to no supervision using sketches; blueprints, specifications and procedures, technical manuals, technical bulletins, modification work order sheets.
- Scoped of work requirements, local directives, trade journals, drawings, graphs, sketches, parts manuals, supply manuals, schematics, charts, listings, and written and oral instructions.
- Disassembled, repaired, rebuild, modify, test, measure, assemble, troubleshoot and perform technical inspection and install complex hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Installed such systems where used and perform the final operational tests
- Ensured automatic adjustments of the system and to assure all specifications are met.
- Replaced defective seals, gaskets, and bearings.
- Deployed to overseas locations in support of the Global War on Terrorism and Contingency Operations world-wide.
Automotive Worker I Resume
Objective : Strong desire to obtain a career with a great company to work as Diesel Technician. Goals are to be a valuable team member constantly striving to further knowledge and skills to solidify career.
Skills : Instructor, Process research and implementation, Document screening.
- Prepared the 5 tons, the 969 tankers, and the 870 and 129 trailers to sell to Red River.
- Used a DA, a rattle gun, and a 5 in 1 scraper to remove any and all flakey paint and make smooth out so they can be painted.
- Used a preval cup gun to touch up the cans, vehicles and trailers.
- Wraped and taped off the lights, the hoses that are needed to be wrapped and any items in the cab or on the motor that are to be wrapped so that they are not painted.
- Touched up the HETT, HEMTT, PLS engine cans, and BRADLEY engine cans.
- Mixed the paint to touch up the trucks, beds, tankers, and trailers.
- Performed emergency road service and/or service/repairs.
Jr. Automotive Worker Resume
Headline : Seeking to establish permanent employment within a highly respected organization where skills as a Ground Support Technician and Heavy Wheel Mechanic will be best utilized and rewarded while offering opportunities for professional development to fullest potential.
Skills : cash management, inventory management, customer service.
- Cleaned shop bays Perform Limited Technical Inspections, Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance
- Included torqueing ball joints, driveshafts, upper and lower control arms, tie rod.
- Performed Corrective Maintenance includes troubleshooting, replacing all parts needing replaced as well as repairing any parts in repairable condition.
- Knowledged on how to fill out ERO's as well as locating parts on Toughbooks, filling out forecards for parts to be ordered as need be.
- Certificated on hazardous materials on how to properly handle, tag and store in the proper containers, transport, and properly dispose of all hazardous materials.
- Used all pneumatic tools as well as all hand tools properly as well as utilizing the right tools for the right job.
- Operated the vehicles repaired to transport equipment and material to and from remote work sites or to test operate vehicles.
Lead Automotive Worker Resume
Objective : Knowledge of the makeup, operation and installation of assemblies such as engines, transmissions, front-end and rear-end assemblies, steering and braking mechanisms, accessories and parts of a variety of systems.
Skills : Mobile HVAC Experience, Electrical Diagnosis.
- Conducted road tests and uses testing devices, gauges, meters, and testers to check overall engine and component performance and to ensure that prescribed tolerances and safety factors are met.
- Performed inspections to determine equipment/vehicle classification if economically repairable or not for assignment of corresponding condition code when required for turn in.
- Performed initial inspections to determine if required repairs exceed maintenance expenditure limits.
- Estimated costs for repairs.
- Looked up and contacted end item managers for final determination.
- Performed maintenance and recovery operations on light-wheeled vehicles and associated items, tactical vehicles,troop support and ground support equipment.
- Diagnosed and repaired hydraulic systems, electrical, cooling, suspension systems, diesel and gasoline engines, transmissions.
Automotive Worker/Executive Resume
Objective : A challenging position with growth potential in an established and productive environment that will utilize management and problem solving talents. Accountable for the training of all maintenance employees in the areas of MSDS, OSHA, safety, automation processes, record keeping.
Skills : Have 10 plus years as a forklift driver and warehouse work.
- Supervised up to three full time and three temporary maintenance employees.
- Coordinated directly with the Site Manager the maintenance program and daily service of personally owned vehicles for soldiers deployed to overseas locations in support of the Global War on Terrorism and Contingency Operations world-wide.
- Maintained maintenance data base, prepares daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance data reports.
- Planned and managed all VPC and VSF activities and POV operations in accordance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Supervised the auto carrier operational over view with the Site Manager to forecast to ensure adequate resources available to insure delivery of all POVs.
- Lead and directed VPC in/out-processing performance with the customer.
- Interfaced to the contracted auto carriers in support of shuttle to and from Colorado Springs to Pueblo, CO and vice versa POV Customer.
Automotive Worker Resume
Summary : Maintained tools, equipment, and clean work area Perform repairs and mechanical services to maintain motor vehicles Conducted scheduled/unscheduled maintenance to all vehicle systems such as gas/diesel engines, transmission, drivelines, electrical, suspension, brakes, climate control (a/c), hydraulic and cooling systems.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft word, quickbooks. type 45 wpm.
- Performed a variety of repairs and services to maintain motor vehicles.
- Placed and maintained decals on vehicles. Check and replace batteries.
- Drain, flush and replace engine, transmission and differential grease and oils.
- Checked, cleaned, calibrated and replace spark plugs.
- Cleaned and replaced oil and air filters.
- Adjusted brakes replace windshield wipers and similar minor parts.
- Repaired or replacing components, such as generators, water pumps, thermostats, points, electrical wiring, and other items.