Graduate Intern Resume
Objective : Master's level engineering student with strong skills in Quality control, Lean& Six sigma, Facility location and layout and Linear Programming, Reliability Engineering.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Great Plains, Accounts Payable, Accounts Payable, Accounting.
- Developed comprehensive standard operating procedures, cost matrix, analysis of trends, and providing recommendations.
- Worked required contact with others in order to perform tasks most of the time.
- Networked with and collected data from 18 city departments and bureaus, discussed festival operations, wrote 10 technical procedures for festival operations in 12 weeks.
- Developed cost management analysis, activity-based costing and standardizing cost for a $15M festival.
- Enhanced cost matrix by developing a Balanced Scorecard template in Excel.
- Forecasted parade and festival data to demonstrate traffic trends, parking trends, and make cost saving recommendations.
- Researched and compiled up-to-date information on loan programs, state and federal tax incentives, business assistance and marketing programs, utility incentives, office space availability, insurance resources and permit and licensing information.
Asst. Graduate Intern Resume
Headline : A licensed and Certified Immunizing Pharmacist in the state, experienced working in different retail drug stores. Also have prior quality assurance experience with some software development groups/organizations.
Skills : Crisis Intervention, Crisis Management, Data Entry, Grant Writing.
- Assisted the project manager and .
- Reviewed and accurately interpreteed physicians orders.
- Prepared compound and dispense medications in a timely fashion in compliance with Company policy, pharmacy procedure, and all state and federal laws.
- Evaluated and monitored patient's medical record and medication history to dispense appropriate drug and dosage.
- Consulted with patients and health care.
- Provided to prevent allergic and/or adverse drug reactions and evaluates contraindications due to allergies, incompatibilities, drug-drug, drug-food, or drug-disease interactions.
- Reviewed, evaluated, and consulted with patients and health care.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy
Jr. Graduate Intern Resume
Objective : Startup advisor, Corporate venture capital and incubation partner experienced in collaboration with multidisciplinary teams (e.g. startups, clinicians and technologists) to identify and develop strategic connected health and wellness solutions.
Skills : Healthcare, Data Analysis.
- Prepared initial authorization and new program reports on a quarterly basis.
- Assisted Program Director with researching and implementing new processes.
- Entered and tracked confidential student information.
- Aided the Marketing Director with recruitment events and marketing plan.
- Acted as a mentor to a group of new graduate students.
- Provided speech pathology services to adult and geriatric populations in the inpatient skilled care setting.
- Evaluated and provided treatments for patients with various complex medical conditions including: Traumatic brain injury, cerebral vascular accident, dementia, and degenerative diseases.
Master Of Arts In Speech Language Pathology
Associate Graduate Intern Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Graduate Intern with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Basic HTML, First Aid & CPR Certified, Certified Safety Care trainer.
- Participated in Ongoing Monitoring.
- Conducted research on major issues that affected local communities including youth violence, educational attainment trends, teen pregnancy, and .
- Utilized Geographic Information Systems as a tool to create and interpret data in the form of maps.
- Assisted with the implementation of a community intervention project that aimed to promote positive youth development in Richmond, VA.
- Completed special projects Planned campus events Webpage design and layout Crisis Response Supervision of student worker staff and clerical duties.
- Completed comprehensive pre-service training with special attention to DSM-IV diagnostic assessment, intervention, and evaluation Worked directly and .
- Assisted data managers with the implementation of new invoicing system by creating user manuals and training employees.
Master Of Arts In Higher Education Student Affairs
Graduate Intern III Resume
Objective : Ability to conceptualize new strategies and projects, write model documents, solve problems, train others and achieve demanding performance goals.
Skills : Management, Administrative, Rehabilitation Counseling.
- Coordinated and facilitated student workshops such as business etiquette, classroom etiquette, and note taking skills.
- Assisted with creation and facilitation of mentor program.
- Managed a range of administrative project work for Administrator II and four plastic surgeons: revenue cycle management, invoicing, employee.
- Conducted research and presented the advantages and disadvantages of centralized scheduling for specialty and subspecialty services to administrators .
- Provided of global medical device, employing 120,000 people worldwide with $61 billion dollars in revenues.
- Performed mechanical testing to characterize the nonlinear behavior of silicone and latex mock arteries.
- Characterized the frequency dependent material properties of latex and silicon mock arteries.
Master's In Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling
Graduate Intern II Resume
Headline : Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Database Management, Project Management, Budget Development.
- Advised leadership on establishing vocational program goals, priorities, work schedules and staffing requirements to support the Veteran's program.
- Wrote narratives based on the initial intake to justify the necessary education/vocational goals.
- Developed and maintained relationships with contractors, school Veteran certifying officials, private vendors and working with other vocational rehabilitation counselors to strengthen opportunities and outcomes for Veterans in vocational programs.
- Assured referrals are addressed.
- Counseled veterans to provide vocational rehabilitation services.
- Interviewed and evaluated veterans accepted or recommended acceptance of suitable candidates.
- Determined suitable job or business consistent with applicant's desires, aptitudes, and physical, mental, and emotional limitations.
Master Of Science In Counseling & Student Personnel
Graduate Intern I Resume
Headline : Able to provide approachable, caring and efficient customer care in a variety of settings, including automotive, insurance, retail, education, and health care settings. Detail oriented and can assist in other areas as needed.
Skills : Computer, Research, Policy Development, Internet Research.
- Created film-based drop-in discussion group that explored intersecting identities.
- Presented in the media Teaching and Facilitation Experience.
- Credited course that seeks to create a respectful dialogue around identity.
- Co-facilitated with 3 professionals, managed online grading system and curriculum development.
- Responsible for mentoring students 1-on-1.
- Discussed assignments, challenges with content and provided support.
- A course intended to prepare current 1st year STEM students to mentor incoming 1st year STEM students.
MS In Rehabilitation Administration
Graduate Intern/Repressentative Resume
Objective : Autonomous worker Attentive to instruction/detail Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to problem solve in a timely fashion.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Researcher.
- Co-chaired the communications sub-committee to develop communications strategies for new alcohol guidelines and future initiatives related to decreasing binge drinking, alcohol policy violations and alcohol related medial transports.
- Founded and chaired a work group focused on the development of a new process for supporting students' academic success using a justice-focused approach.
- Used data to determine students' level of success and need, this group.
- Coordinated meaningful interventions for students including supplemental instruction, advising and tutoring.
- Created a phased plan to continue to improve efforts and assess progress.
- Delegated work for annual conference.
- Managed committee budget and oversaw recruitment and selection of educational programs.
Master Of Arts In Counseling
Lead Graduate Intern Resume
Objective : A background in sales, customer service, and business development. Coordinating project activities including webinars and implementation assessments. Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma (Greenbelt) techniques for process and Lead Time improvement.
Skills : Stakeholder Engagement, Development.
- Conducted health care disparities study according to a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Center for Health Disparities Solutions.
- Studied Predisposing, Enabling and Need factors associated with health care utilization.
- Completed a publishable manuscript on the role of mistrust and perceived discrimination in racial and ethnic disparities in health care utilization.
- Organized and analyzed study related data using Data Analysis and Statistical Software (STATA).
- Conducted descriptive, bivariate and multinomial regression among variables of interest.
- Reported findings were aimed at presenting new insights to assist in making strategic and informed decisions on health care policy.
- Helped to develop custom analytical techniques to explain factors related to health care seeking among health care consumers.
Master Of Public Health In Public Health
Graduate Intern Resume
Headline : Eager to contribute knowledge of public health to reverse the rising rates of chronic disease within communities through facilitating programs that produce health social change supported by existing and new environments, systems and policy.
Skills : C/C++, Verilog, VHDL, CCS, Pspice, KEIL, Matlab, Multisim, Modelsim, Xilinx, Hspice.
- Shadowed or trained under the senior academic advisor.
- Reviewed transcripts and acquired necessary information about the availability of classes.
- Updated the files or curriculum sheets of students scheduled for daily appointments.
- Facilitated one on one advisement appointments.
- Assisted with the planning and implementation of monthly support group for first year minority students in the College of Education.
- Collaborated with Orientation services to provide services to First year students.
- Assisted BCOE with recruitment by participating in Crash Day and Open House sessions Reviewed and identified the graduation requirements for each curriculum sheet.
Masters Of Science In Education