Graduate Assistant II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Graduate Assistant. Recipient of Employee of the Month award for excellent client focus and on time delivery of the project. Well-versed in web development applications.
Skills : HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, Photoshop CS6, database, and responsive/adaptable design, web application development, good communicator, problem solver, and ITILV3 certified.
- Developing and maintaining the University maintenance using a combination of html5, jquery and jquery js and bootstrap twitter, CSS3, PHP framework using Adobe Dreamweaver tool and PHP coding.
- Completely redesigned responsive/adaptable design and enhancements for the departmental representative website.
- Designing newsletters and posters for department seminars and marketing events using photoshop cs6 (PSD to HTML files), photoshop cc and illustrator cc.
- Performing daily maintenance and improvement of the user-facing departmental website.
- Working as a webmaster for the association of information system - student chapter organization.
- Serving as a member of the conference committee for midwest association of information system (MWAIS) - 2017.
- Conducting interviews with professors and staff to create requirement specification, design and gathering for the departmental website.
- Designing and drafting retail consumer website using PHP and Oracle remote database for the course project.
- Coordinating with the department chair to tailor the website based on department needs.
Graduate Assistant/Adjunct Faculty Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Graduate Assistant. Power Converters design and applications engineer for medium to high power systems (up to 100 kW) with circuits debugging, schematics design, and PCB design abilities and over 4 years of practical experience.
Skills : Autocad, C Language Programming, Visual Basic Programming, Spice Simulations, DSP Software (TI ; Microchip), Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, Signal Generators, Solar Emulators, Digital Signal Processors, Controlled Power Supplies, and Controlled Variant Loads.
- Working on the department research projects sponsored by international and local companies, in the areas of power electronics, renewable energy resources, and electric vehicles; including the design and experimental implementation of a hybrid (ac&dc) micro-grid system with grid-connected and standalone features.
- Designs, operation, and implementation of a battery charging system for electric vehicles.
- Use of LLC resonant converter for solar PV differential power processing applications.
- Design and experimental implantation of a novel power factor correction technique on a cascaded buck-boost converter for high power applications.
- Applying novel differential power processing topologies on solar PV string systems for higher efficiency and lower cost.
- Design and experimental implementation of a PV maximum power point tracking topology.
- Passive filter design for high-frequency high power voltage signals.
- Operation of a high-frequency h-bridge inverter using silicon-carbide MOSFETs to generate high frequency, high power sinusoidal, square and triangular voltage signals.
- Development of a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (including the inverter, the engine, the generator, the batteries, and the dc/dc converter).
Lab Operations Graduate Assistant Resume
Summary : A detail-oriented and hardworking professional with remarkable analytical, logical skills and expert in performing complex operations possessing 7+ years' experience as a Graduate Assistant. Excellent in developing various programs on different languages for existing software.
- Grading of assignments, projects and debugging of programs for COSC 4302 operating systems coordinates scheduling of students and teachers for the purpose of maintaining computer lab operations and activities.
- Instructing students and teachers in computer lab technology and software applications (e.g., Answers questions, keyboarding, apple works, reading/math specialized programs, etc. ) for the purpose of enhancing their understanding of lab operations and reinforcing academic concepts.
- Maintaining computer hardware and software applications inventory for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment and/or instructional material in the computer lab.
- Monitoring student activities while in a computer lab for the purpose of maintaining a safe environment that is conducive to learning.
- Performing routine and preventive maintenance of computer lab and classroom equipment (e.g., Dusting, cleaning, virus scanning, creating/clearing internet bookmarks, defragmenting, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer lab operations.
- Developed and implemented a storage and inventory system for the department's rental equipment, (video cameras, digital cameras, etc.).
- Ensuring thorough collection and input of student data for program evaluation to measure progress.
- Assisting with technical support both in the class and the networked administrative area.
- Responsibilities included conducting check offs, supervising students, and helping them with hands-on techniques.
Graduate Assistant - Information Technology Resume
Objective : A hardworking and dedicated computer science graduate with 4+ years of experience as a Graduate Assistant, seeking a full-time position as a Software engineer to apply technical and problem-solving skills and work in a team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suites, SAS, R Programming, Matlab, Python, Compusense, SAS, JMP, Spss, Java, SQL, Web Development, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, Toad, Websphere, and Agile.
- Creating a resolution independent web application in collaboration with the psychology department that allows people facing anxiety and/or depression problems answer questionnaires that aid in their diagnosis.
- Currently working on creating a learning management system using the mean stack.
- Previously assisted the computer science department to maintain official webpages.
- Previously assisted in maintaining and improving a veteran safety questionnaire and simulation software.
- Performing research on automated usability evaluations to improve the usability of web applications.
- Studying formal language definitions, adding new language features to existing languages and writing compilers for the added definitions.
- Research on automated usability evaluation schemes using guidelines to improve the usability of websites and web applications.
- Model-based usability evaluations such as the goms model and the N-goms model.
Graduate Assistant/Teaching Assistant Resume
Objective : 5 years of experience as a Graduate Assistant. Seeking a position in teaching utilizing various strategies to support students within discovering and achieving their full potential as language learners.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing, Management, Communication, Leadership, Assessment Design, and Implementation, Teaching, Counseling, Public Speaking, and Instruction.
- Developed and implemented lesson plans in Spanish to reinforce speaking, reading, writing, and listening skills.
- Differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all students in the classroom.
- Reflected upon teaching using direct and indirect assessment of student learning.
- Fostered positive behavior through the use of a daily point system with incentives.
- Collaborated consistently with educators to determine how best to meet student needs.
- Attended the Spanish club meetings to help students improve their speaking skills and to serve as a facilitator of the Colombian culture through music, dancing, movies, games, etc.
- Tutored students who needed assistance two times per week every semester.
- Helped grading papers and compositions of professors of the department, and substituted them when needed.
- Implemented a variety of instructional techniques to address multiple learning styles.
- Developed alternative assessments, communicative activities, and games.
Graduate Assistant I Resume
Headline : Highly energetic, result-driven professional possessing a comprehensive managerial experience of 5+ years as a Graduate Assistant. Experience interacting positively with difficult or incensed customers.
Skills : Customer Service, Teaching Assistant, Data Entry, Research, Marketing Communications, Graphic Designing, and Social Media Marketing.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the residential curriculum.
- Building community and fostering an environment conducive to living and learning.
- Ensuring shift coverage, supervising resident assistant and work-study students to meet proper.
- Facilitating peers mediation/conflict resolution within an assigned community.
- Developing poster, flyers, and other visual media for community building programs.
- Ability to multi-task while meeting multiple deadlines under stressful conditions at the time.
- Aiding in the coordination and execution of special events, career programs, employer information sessions, on-campus interviews, and workshops.
- Participating in weekly meetings to contribute to discussions on development and maintenance issues.
- Creating Weebly sites for, brochures, posters, instructional coaching materials.
- Tasks included grading papers, holding study sessions with students, holding office hours, and various self-driven research projects.
Teaching/Graduate Assistant Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Graduate Assistant.Looking to obtain a position where I can utilize my statistical data analysis knowledge, programming skill, creative, analytical and problem-solving skill to benefit the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Recruiting, Volunteer Management, Training, Collaboration, Teamwork, Communications, Teaching, Data Entry, and Marketing Communications.
- Taught and tutored undergraduate students in intermediate algebra and college algebra.
- Facilitate students to comprehend and apply the newly learned content intelligently.
- Interpret and implement the teaching-learning guidelines prepared for each study-group session by the course coordinator as instructed in the tutor guide for the course, and to conduct the necessary activities within the time span allocated.
- Assist and train students in developing appropriate study skills (guidance on reading and note-taking, etc. ) in order for them to complete the course effectively.
- To mark assignments according to specific marking schemes from the course coordinator.
- Ensure that all comments are constructive and analytical and offer specific advice on how students might improve their performance in future assignments.
- Conducted literature searches and independently analyzed quantitative data from experimental studies using appropriate software.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining student information in an excel spreadsheet.
- Provided assistance to students within the physical education department.
- Served as a liaison between all level department members on student matters.
Graduate Assistant/Researcher Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Graduate Assistant. Having a diverse research background, I appreciate the many opportunities that comprise the field of science. I also have a background in education and hope to become a leader in the scientific community, where I can encourage young people to pursue careers in science.
Skills : Research Manuscript Writing, Grant Writing, Proof-reading/Editing of Research Grants and Scientific Papers, Indirect, Direct, Antigen-capture PCR, Digital Droplet PCR, Molecular Cloning, and Mutagenesis.
- Leading laboratory bench studies and bioassays for product advancements helping damaged tissue heal through cytokine and growth-factor repositioning.
- Maintaining impeccable standards in managing class, cleanroom, and chemical inventories, safely disposing of waste and accurately calibrating laboratory equipment.
- Working with research coordinators to clarify project specifications and develop the specification clarification requests for any clients where necessary.
- Tutoring students and performed independent research under the direction of faculty members.
- Allocated and identified resources and provided a reporting and evaluation system to determine program effectiveness.
- Assisted in teaching and coordinating classroom activities, such as preparing lesson plans and coordinating external program projects.
- Responsible for setting up and configuring systems in laboratories for hands-on.
Lead Graduate Assistant Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Graduate Assistant is now looking to obtain a challenging career opportunity as a research scientist, within academia or chemical industry, where I can contribute my skills and experience in the field of bio-analytical chemistry and material science.
Skills : FT-IR, NMR, TGA, DSC, AFM, UV-Vis, Dynamic Light Scattering, Surface Plasmon Resonance SPR, HPLC, Peptide Synthesis, Oligonucleotide Synthesis, Nanoparticle Synthesis, SDS-page, PCR, ELISA, Gel Electrophoresis MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Fortran, and ChemDraw.
- Fabricating and synthesizing photodegradable polymer nanocapsules, comprising of photo-open sites, as vehicles for gene and drug delivery.
- Encapsulating DNA and drug molecules into polymer nanocapsules to study releasing profiles.
- Microinjecting polymer nanocapsule material into zebrafish to determine biocompatibility, selective releasing and target delivery.
- Designing and synthesizing a novel molecular surface anchor and conjugated it to oligonucleotides to develop highly stable oligonucleotide-functionalized gold nanoparticles for bio- diagnosis.
- Using temperature-controlled UV-vis spectroscopy and surface plasmon spectroscopy to develop assays aimed towards the fabrication of label-free biosensors for detection of oligonucleotides.
- Characterizing intermediates and products using different analytical and spectroscopic techniques.
- Participated in various researched and formulated new dosage forms.
- Assisting investigation for drugs and provided specialized pharmacy services for the same.
- Maintaining knowledge on the process of drug absorption and its elimination from the body.
- Supporting the operation of the official website, assisting in creating a more user-friendly application.
Jr. Graduate Assistant Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Graduate Assistant is now looking to obtain a job-related in Gerontology or Social Responsibility program. My expertise in jobs around mentioned programs will benefit the organization and will help me gain more knowledge of what I aspire to do.
Skills : Research, Investigation, Criminal Behavior/psychology, Leadership, Marketing/proposal Writing, Juvenile Behavior/psychology/delinquency Studies, Microsoft Office, Community Outreach, Public Speaking, Research, Event Planning, Student Affairs, and Staff Management.
- Support the teacher preparation initiative, work closely with university colleges, faculty, administration and 6 partner school districts to develop new approaches to recruiting, preparing and supporting students interested in becoming p-12 teachers.
- Execute program deliverables related to the grant initiatives as directed by the TPI team.
- Coordinate and assist student efforts in facilitating specific coordinating team, working group, and focused team tasks.
- Create, format and edit various documents using Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, publisher, Adobe InDesign, database management, web publishers and other programs as necessary (e.g., charts, tables, newsletters, and graphics).
- Assisted in organizing 8 workshops for new teacher of p-12 districts.
- Research mentor for five undergraduates, designed research projects, taught hands-on techniques, oversaw research.
- Developed a method to quantitatively analyze the change of cell-cell junction after exposure to nanoparticles using ImageJ and Matlab.
- Advised students outside of the classroom in preparation of their final capstone presentation showing excellent management skills in assisting them.
- Organized and created posters for the" language & technology through the years" exhibit.
- Managed online-based materials for the center for language and technology as well as the national foreign language center.